Serendipity - Cover

Serendipity

2020 - cv andrews

Chapter 8: Friday Nights at the Movies

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Friday Nights at the Movies - My name is Matt, and this is a love story. First, of two fathers and their college-age daughters, and of the sharing that comes from this. A stunning--and wise--grandmother / mother-in-law comes to visit; and one of our girls has an experience at an underground club in Rome that leaves her confused--and wondering. A lovely Eurasian woman has a similar special relationship with her son; and the hot widowed grandmother finds a new and very loving life with a (gorgeous) widower 30 years her junior

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

What I haven’t mentioned is ... the three video SD memory cards in the two envelopes Lana handed me at the restaurant that last time.

Yes, we did watch them.

A few weeks after we returned home and things settled into a normal routine, we remembered the video cards. And, yes, we watched Jane and Lauren’s “performance,” and, yes, it did remind us of how incredibly exciting it was, and some of the conflicting things we were feeling at the time. And, yes, sometimes after we watched, Lauren and Jane would “drift off” to one room or another to “reminisce.”

We also watched the video of the woman who preceded Lauren and Jane, the elegant older woman with the silver lame’ gown and the expensive hair style. We found this one to me more interesting – and more exciting. When we were at the club, we were pretty much overwhelmed by everything that we were seeing on the stage, and for that matter, the entire experience that evening. And I’m pretty sure that the girls were distracted by the knowledge that they were to be the next piece of the evening’s entertainment.

So when we actually had a chance to sit back and watch, in the privacy of our own home, we realized that the woman’s performance was really erotic. We talked about it, and we couldn’t come to any agreement as to why she might have done it. She didn’t seem to be a “professional,” and from the looks of her clothes and hair, she certainly didn’t appear to need money. We couldn’t decide if the woman was driven by the desire for the sexual thrill of the dog’s cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass; or was she driven by a desire – or a need – to debase herself in front of a crowd of spectators? In any case, we agreed that she seemed completely consumed by her performance. She got the four of us pretty good, too, and watching the video was usually accompanied by some intense sexual activities of our own.

But there was also that third memory card that Lana had given us. Remember, that was the one that Lana said contained videos of her teacher friend, Yulia, with three of her students. We had almost forgotten about it. We remembered the videos of our own night at the club, but I think the envelope containing the videos of Yulia may have slipped down in amongst some of the other paperwork and envelopes from the trip. When I found it, I wasn’t sure what it was, but then I remembered Lana’s final conversation and explanation. I told the others what I had found, and we arranged to have a “viewing session” that weekend.

It was a Friday evening. After we cleaned up the dinner dishes and put things away, Matt popped the SD card into the right slot on the laptop (okay, it took him three tries, but he finally got it in the correct one) and made the right selections to display the video memory on the large-screen TV. We poured some after-dinner coffee and drinks and set out some nuts and a few other “munchies.” In other words, we prepared for a typical TV evening, one in which we were basically expecting to see the equivalent of Ukrainian home movies.

Boy, were we surprised.

The video opened with some fumbling efforts to set up the recorder and get it aimed for the best view. Then there were some words, presumably directions from Yulia, and two boys and a girl moved leftward and into the picture. The boys appeared to be in their late teens. One had dark hair and “dark” features, and one had light brown – though not quite blond – hair and “fairer” features. Also, the “dark” one appeared to be a little more confident, or sure of what was going on, perhaps because he might have been with Yulia before. We couldn’t see the girl very well, yet, but she appeared to be in the same age range as the two boys.

There were some more instructions, and more re-positioning the camera, and it also looked like Yulia was setting up another computer screen so she could use it as a monitor for when she was “participating” instead of behind the camera. Then Yulia said something, and the darker boy started unbuttoning his shirt. More from Yulia, and the “lighter” boy started taking off his shirt, too. The darker one, who seemed to know what to do, pointed to someplace off-screen and tossed his shirt in that direction, and the other boy did the same. Same thing with their jeans, the darker boy taking the lead. The lighter one was wearing tighty-whiteys, while the dark one had nothing on under his jeans.

The girl kind of hung back, like she was not sure what she was supposed to do. She had moved a little closer, and you could see her better now. She was medium height, and slim, with long brown hair which she had gathered back into a long pony tail. Her face was – for want of any better word – “pleasant,” though not what you would really call pretty. She was watching the two boys for clues. Also, she was focused on their now-highly visible genitals.

And so did we. The fairer boy had slipped off his underpants and we were able to get a better look at both of them now. Both were slim, like there was not a lot of extra food in their families, although the darker one appeared to be a little more solidly built and had a more confident air about him. Also, his cock, which was sticking out from a bush of dark pubic hair, looked to have more heft to it than that of his slimmer friend. The lighter boy might have been kind of nervous, and his dangling cock was still soft.

Yulia said a few words, then walked over to the girl and took both of her hands and said a few more words, which we could not hear. The girl smiled a bit. Her smile made her look kind of pretty, in a shy, timid way.

The girl freed her hands and grasped the hem of her jersey top and began to free it from her pants, then pulled the top up and over her head. As she did this, we could see tufts of brown hair under her arms.

And I think that that’s when it hit all of us: We weren’t watching yet another professional porno, or even some amateurs putting on a show for themselves and for friends. Instead, we were “visually eaves-dropping” on a bunch of strangers’ private nudity and, almost certainly, their sexual activities. Despite all the things we have done and seen, this was a first for us. And it was, in a word, exciting!

Next, the girl started struggling with the button or snap at the top of her pants. She finally managed to get them open, and Yulia knelt to help her slip her pants down and step out of them and toss them over a nearby chair. The girl wasn’t wearing any underwear, and we could see that, unlike her underarms, her pussy was completely bare. Surprisingly, this was an exciting combination.

Yulia walked out of the picture for a few moments. When she came back onscreen, she was now completely naked. She looked to be about Janey’s height, maybe five-foot-four or so, and as Lana had said, she was definitely “chubby” and probably weighed close to Lana’s guess of 66 or 68 kilograms – about 145 to 150 pounds. She was shapely and curvy and appeared to have beautiful skin. And she was very pretty, with wavy reddish-blonde hair and a beautiful, healthy “girl-next-door” face, or at least, an eastern European girl-next-door, with just enough baby fat to be charming. I could see why students – male and female – might be interested in some special tutoring with their cute, curvaceous teacher.

Anyhow, things began kind of conventionally. Yulia guided the fairer boy over to an armchair and instructed him to sit. Then she knelt down and began to finger, then stroke, then put his cock in her mouth. He sat there, almost immobile, not sure of what he should do. Yulia took her mouth off his cock and said something to him. Then she took one of his hands (the one away from the camera, so it wouldn’t block the view) and put it on her breast and moved it a little, apparently showing him what to do. After he got the idea, she returned to sucking on his cock, which by now was getting over its nervousness and starting to get hard.

She did this for a while – the boy was nowhere close to cumming, probably due to the unfamiliarity of the whole situation – and then turned her attention to the other boy. He didn’t sit down. He just moved right in front of Yulia and put his cock next to her mouth, knowing what was expected. Yulia opened her mouth, and the boy stuck his cock in and began to fuck her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.