Serendipity - Cover

Serendipity

2020 - cv andrews

Chapter 25: Family Ties, Part 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Family Ties, Part 3 - My name is Matt, and this is a love story. First, of two fathers and their college-age daughters, and of the sharing that comes from this. A stunning--and wise--grandmother / mother-in-law comes to visit; and one of our girls has an experience at an underground club in Rome that leaves her confused--and wondering. A lovely Eurasian woman has a similar special relationship with her son; and the hot widowed grandmother finds a new and very loving life with a (gorgeous) widower 30 years her junior

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

Caleen and Paul didn’t spend every night together, and they didn’t seem to want to. They were happy keeping sex a special thing. On the other hand, it seemed to be “special” fairly often. The grownups – all right, we older folks – are all happy that they’ve finally come together in this way, too. After all, they’d been together in almost every other way for years now.

One evening, during dinner, Eddie declared, matter-of-factly, “Shane and I have decided that when I graduate, I’m gonna live at home and go to community college for two years, and then when Shane graduates, we’ll both go to college – either State or the U.”

Whoa!

Okay, admittedly, they’d been regular sexual companions for ... several ... years now. And it was obvious that there’s a very deep connection – emotional, as well as the sexual one – between the two of them. But this was a whole new step. This was looking like the kind of decision that could determine the direction of the rest of their lives. Was this something they were really prepared to do?

I stopped to take a look at “the children.” Eddie was in his senior year of high school. He had grown, so he was now almost as tall as his father, and his body had filled in a lot from when we used to think of him as being “bony.” His once-blond hair was now more of a sandy blond. In other words, he looked a lot like Ted.

Shana had grown, too. While Caleen had her mother’s face and features, Shana’s were somewhere in between, so that from certain angles, she resembled Ted a lot, and she still had a bit of the same “tomboy” look she had when she was a kid. She had beautiful skin, with just a light smattering of pale freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her straight, shaggy light-brown hair fell to a few inches above her shoulders, and overall, the effect was the wholesome “girl next door” look that often appears on the covers of teen-oriented magazines.

She had grown taller, of course, and it was apparent that she was going to have the kind of body that looks long and lean and athletic. And she still had the narrow hips and the tight round butt that was so obvious even when she was young.

And then, out of nowhere, a curious, perverse thought came to me – I thought about Eddie’s cock, which now fills out the front of his Speedos quite nicely, finding its way between those nice round butt-cheeks. After the little twinge in my pussy, I quickly chastised myself for having such an inappropriate thought. On the other hand, my mind paused long enough to hope that they were getting as much joy from their sex as their mom and dad and their aunts and uncles do.

Ted and I looked at each other, and it was obvious he was having the same kinds of concerns that I was (although probably without the pornographic detour).

Ted spoke first. “I guess you already know what your Mom and I are going to say, but we have to say it anyway. You realize that you’re making some plans here that will affect your futures? And not just for the few years you’re in college. It might not seem like it today, but if you make this choice, you’re going to be closing some doors that might make a big difference later on in your lives.”

I think Ted realized that he was about to get bogged down in generalities and platitudes, so he simply stopped.

Before I could say anything – although I didn’t have very much meaningful to add – Eddie spoke up.

“Look, Shane and I have gotten real used to being with each other. We help each other all the time with lots of stuff, and we work really well together. I’ve been showing her how to use Dad’s graphics programs...”

[When did that start??]

“ ... and she’s not as good as me yet, be she learns real quick. And she’s got these great design ideas – stuff I couldn’t come up with in a million years – and we make a good team. In fact, they’ve used some of our stuff on the school’s website.”

We had no idea.

Then Shana came in. “And like you said, I’ve been making a special effort to look at the other boys around, and my friends’ brothers, and even their dads, and I still haven’t seen anyone who’s anywhere near as good as Eddie. We love each other, and we don’t want to break up our team.”

And then she stunned us by adding, “And Eddie’s a wonderful lover to me, and I love making him feel good.”

Gobsmacked!

Too much information?

Or maybe, in this context, not.

Then, being a mother, I had to ask, “What if you decide that you want to have children at some point? I mean – you’re brother and sister...”

The ever-practical Shana instantly replied, “No problem – we just get genetic tested. If there’s some reason we shouldn’t have kids, we’ll adopt.” Then she smiled. “I’m sure there’s lotsa kids out there who’d be happy to have some really cool grandparents.”

Ted and I were silent for what seemed like forever (maybe 20 seconds, tops). Their reasons were – I can’t believe I’m using this word about a couple of teenagers – cogent. I looked at Ted, he looked at me. Apparently, we didn’t really have any more arguments for them.

It was Ted who finally said, “Look, what you’ve explained to us makes sense. But we all still have time. Next year, if you still feel the same way about things, we’ll look at it then and figure out what to do.”

********

It was after one of the nights that we’d “visited” Jane that the story took another turn.

Despite his “positive” response to Janey’s lewd suggestion that I might want to lick a load of his cum out of her tight little cunt, Ted apparently meant it when he said that Candace and I were the only women he ever needed. As a result, I have to content myself with licking his cum off Jane’s face – or her licking it off my face – and, usually, sharing it with each other.

And, like Ted, I don’t need another man – even one as attractive as Jane’s husband, Ben. However, Ted has finally gotten comfortable with having Ben there with us to watch Jane and me and to add to his wife’s arousal, just as Ted’s presence adds to mine. These sessions usually result in Ted fucking me and Ben fucking Jane while she and I tear into each other. And sometimes, Ted gets to watch me suck Ben’s cum out of Janey’s pussy; and Ben gets to watch his raunchy wife suck Ted’s sperm out of me.

I don’t know if the time will ever come when I get to watch my beautiful husband fuck Jane’s sexy body. I know she’d certainly like that to happen, just as she’d like to watch her stud husband ravage me while she and Ted watch (and probably do other stuff). And I know that, if we ever get to that point, Jane will make sure that she gets double-penetrated, with both men inside of her at the same time. And I know that if that ever happens, I won’t allow myself to be left out!

God, just the thought of Ben and my Ted wrecking little Janey...

But this evening was different. When we arrived at Jane’s, we were somewhat surprised to find that Ben would not be joining us this evening. Janey, thinking that Ted might be somewhat self-conscious when Ben is present – and, consequently, be less inhibited if Ben wasn’t here − had arranged for Ben to go with their daughter, Christiana, to an overnight camp-out with her high school environment club.

As a result, Jane was finally able (with my enthusiastic encouragement!) to get Ted to fuck her. I kind of turned the evening over to them, which, of course, means “over to Janey.” And like every good seducer, Jane started out carefully.

As usual, we were all wearing the silken, satiny robes we usually put on when we start an evening – together. And Ted, as he usually did, was sitting in the soft chair where he usually sits when he and Ben watch Janey and me in action.

Jane went over to Ted and straddled his thighs, and she spread the front of his robe open from the waist up. She leaned forward and starting saying things softly into his ear.

“Y’know, Ted, Ben’s not here, and my pussy is so-o-o empty. And your wife says your cock fills her so-o-o good.” She stopped and gave him a little lick in the ear. “Do you think you could make your cock fill my little pussy the way you do your wife’s? Come on, Ted – you know she wants to see you do it, don’t you?”

I went over to Ted and kneeled at the side where Janey wasn’t whispering. “Ted – you know she wants it, don’t you? She’s wanted you to fuck her for a long time, after all the things I’ve told her about you.” I licked that ear, and I reached into his robe and played with his nipple a little.

“You know she wants it, Ted. Because she’s a little whore, and she has to have cock inside her.”

Ted saw where this – the evening – was going, so he opened the front of Jane’s robe and began squeezing her tits – first gently, because he is, basically, a gentle person, but then harder and harder, knowing the way that Jane likes – craves – intense, sometimes brutal, stimulation.

Jane groaned, and she swore. She stood up from Ted’s thighs, unknotted the belt and pushed his robe aside, and then grabbed his fully-hard cock and guided it directly to her hungry pussy and dropped herself down on it.

It looked like she had been intending to take it in all at once, but she hadn’t fully counted on Ted’’s bulk. She got a few inches inside her, and then she had to stop. I think I even saw her grimace slightly in pain. But then a smile started to spread across her lips. She looked at Ben, then she looked at me, then she looked straight into Ted’s eyes, and in a single move, drove herself all the way down on Ted’s cock, ‘til her pussy was pressed against his groin.

Jane worked herself to several orgasms like that, until Ted couldn’t hold out any more, and he snarled, “Damn you, you little bitch!” and groaned as he had a massive orgasm into Janey’’s cunt. I, who had been taking in all of this very intently, had one of my own.

Since Ted and Janey were still kind of connected, I got up and went out to the refrigerator for some drinks, not even bothering to close my robe. After all, everyone there (except Mai) had seen what’s under my robe, and I flattered myself that maybe some of them wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

Anyway, when I got back to the bedroom with the drinks, Ted and Janey had disengaged and were now on the huge bed, sitting, their backs against the cushioned headboard. A few drinks and a little artful ministration from Janey, and they were both ready for another round. Again, it was Janey’s show.

“It felt so good when you came in my cunt,” she took his head in her hands and licked his lips, then kissed him, then nibbled on his lips a little, “and now I want to feel you in my ass. Your wife tells me that it’s incredible when you fuck her in the ass, and you can last forever. Is that true? I want you up my ass for as long as you can. You can do anything, Ted, anything you want. Maybe even some of those things that Georgia won’t let you do...”

Well, of course, there’s nothing that I won’t let Ted do – in my asshole, or anywhere else, for that matter. But to hear Jane issue the invitation – the challenge – was still exciting. My hand headed toward my pussy again.

Jane stayed on top – it was obvious she was going to continue control of the situation – turned around so her ass was to Ted and she was facing toward his feet – and toward me. She got onto her knees, and in a “reverse-cowgirl” position, began to force her little asshole down on Ted’s cock.

It took her a while, and a number of tries, but she finally got every difficult, painful inch inside of her. Then she just sat. I don’t think I’d ever seen Jane take so long to adjust to a penetration – any penetration. But she did tonight with Ted in her ass.

Finally, after sh’d adjusted to Ted’s “invasion,” the old Janey took over. She basically “raped herself” on Ted’s cock. Ted didn’t have to do anything but stay focused and stay hard, which, under the circumstances, was no challenge at all. I continued to see how much I could jam up my cunt, and how far.

Once she had “raped herself” enough, she lay back so she was lying on Ted’s chest. She was about to move his hands to her tits, but Ted was already in action. As he grabbed her tits once again, both Jane’s hands found their way down to her pussy and her clit, and she worked on herself frantically while Ted continued to thrust into her asshole and maul her tits, squeezing, pulling, pinching, twisting, then squeezing again.

And, as always, even this was never enough for Jane. She looked into my eyes, then looked down toward her pussy, then into my eyes again. And it was as powerful a command as I have ever been given. My hands let go of my pussy, and I crawled onto the bed and in between Jane’s legs, and took a big mouthful of her wet, puffy pussy. From extensive experience, I knew what she wanted, and I just ate her.

And that set Janey off in another way. “That’s it! Eat me, whore!” “Your husband’s dick is so far up my ass.” “My ass is so hot and so tight for him he’ll never want another ass again.” “He’ll only want my ass now – you’ll have to find another way for him to fuck you, ‘cause my ass is the only ass he’ll want, you stupid slut.”

In fact, Jane’s words should have hurt me. But they didn’t. Instead, they excited me – as Jane knew all along that they would. And maybe I would have to find even more outrageous, more extreme ways of letting Ted fuck me. I was looking forward to trying.

But right now, I knew what Janey’s game was. I lifted my face from her pussy and I sneered at her.

“I know what you want, you little cunt. You want Ted and me to wreck you, don’t you? You want us to wreck your pussy and your asshole.”

And that got through to Janey. She hadn’t fully known it before, but as soon as she heard my words, she knew. Yes! She wanted us to not hold back – to go all out and abuse her holes just as much as we possibly could.

Her answer: a deep groan – a groan of submission.

With no finesse at all, I wormed my entire hand up into Janey’s cunt. I worked it around, pressing everyplace I could reach. I pulled my fist out, then pushed it back in, but only part way, so I could rotate it and stretch her pussy every which way. (While I was doing this, it made me remember how James – Paul – had fist-fucked me after I got so turned-on hearing about Jane’s and Lauren’s club performance in Kiev. God, he wrecked me so-o-o good! I’ll thank him for that time for the rest of my life. I might even be able to give my Ted a few ideas.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.