Serendipity - Cover

Serendipity

2020 - cv andrews

Chapter 18: Georgia’s Story: Fairytale

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Georgia’s Story: Fairytale - My name is Matt, and this is a love story. First, of two fathers and their college-age daughters, and of the sharing that comes from this. A stunning--and wise--grandmother / mother-in-law comes to visit; and one of our girls has an experience at an underground club in Rome that leaves her confused--and wondering. A lovely Eurasian woman has a similar special relationship with her son; and the hot widowed grandmother finds a new and very loving life with a (gorgeous) widower 30 years her junior

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

My granddaughter, Lauren, has suggested that perhaps I should be the one to tell you the rest of our story – or of our stories, I guess I should say. So, ... here goes.

My amazing granddaughter, Lauren, has already told you of how Ted, the husband of her old college roommate, and I shared a glorious night of lust together while I was up here for Lauren’s and Matt – Matthew’s – wedding, in August.

She also explained how the whole encounter was arranged by Ted’s amazing – amazingly loving and amazingly generous – wife, Candace. She arranged this for the sole purpose of making sure that her husband could know the experience of making love to another woman. Candace knew that her husband – who had never even looked at another woman in his life, since they had been together as teenagers – had expressed, in his very reserved, respectful, gentlemanly way, that he found me – 30 years his senior – to be “a very handsome woman.” And she knew that I (like every other woman who was sane and still breathing) thought her husband was “a fine specimen of manhood.” And she felt that I would be “safe,” in the sense that Ted wouldn’t fall in love with me, and that I was experienced enough in the ways of love and sex that I would make him feel comfortable and make sure that it was a good experience for him.

What my granddaughter was unable to tell you was how I remember that night. And it was not the sex – which was amazing and memorable! Or how gorgeous Ted really is, or what a fine fuck he is, or the incredible feelings I enjoyed with him.

No, what I remembered – still remember – most was when Candace and the children returned home and crawled into bed with Ted and me. What I remember, crammed together there in that big king-sized hotel bed, with Ted pressed up against me while he cuddled their daughter, Caleen, and 20-month-old Eddie trying to snuggle himself right into me, and Candace on the outside, leaning over Eddie and kissing my cheek and saying, “Thank you,” was the overwhelming sense of contentment that came over me. The feeling that, somehow, I belonged there. That’s what I remember most from that entire night.

And that’s the way it stayed – a memory, steadily blending into a lifetime of mostly good (and a few tragic) memories – until the phone rang one evening about two weeks after I had returned home to Houston. It was a number I didn’t recognize, and ordinarily I would have let it go through to voicemail. But for some reason – maybe I was just bored and looking for something to interrupt the monotony – I picked it up. I was totally disoriented, I guess is the best way to describe it, when I first heard a young woman’s voice saying, “Georgia? This is Candace. I hope this isn’t a bad time to call?”

It took me a few seconds to recover from my astonishment, but when I did, I realized that I was incredibly happy. For many reasons. First, I guess I might have vaguely entertained some doubts – some feeling that Candace maybe regretted her decision to arrange that night together for Ted and me. Or that it might have caused some strain in their relationship, or worse.

Well, nothing to fear! This was Candace, remember? Candace has to be the most positive person I’ve ever met; and it took only about three seconds for her to begin telling me how wonderful it had been to meet me and to have me meet her family, and to thank me again for “helping” Teddy, and to remind me of the good times playing with Caleen and Eddie, and how they won’t stop talking about me and asking when they can see “Nonna Georgia” again. And that’s when she said,

“And that’s kind of why I called – or, at least, called now. First, I have to tell you that you can say ‘No’ if you have the slightest hesitation, but ... my company’s asked me to spend two or three weeks with a client in the Netherlands later this month, and Teddy and I could arrange for childcare and he could juggle his work responsibilities a bit and it would be no problem ... but the reason I called is to see if ... if you would like to come and stay at our house and help Ted take care of Caleen and Eddie. If you’d want to. Georgia? Georgia??”

I actually couldn’t speak – for a couple seconds, I couldn’t make my mouth and tongue work. Then, first, the relief that it was nothing bad; and then, the utter – joy – at being asked to spend more time with those children. I finally managed to squeak, “I’d love to,” my voice apparently so choked that I had to repeat, “I’d love to, Candace!”

Candace replied, “I’m so relieved. Ted and I were kind of afraid that asking you something like this was really out of line – too presumptuous, taking advantage of a friend and stuff.”

We talked about arrangements – it looked like she would be leaving on the 25th or 26th – and I could come any time before then. They offered to buy my airline ticket, but I would have none of it – “Save it for the new baby.” And then, Candace lowered her voice, not so much for privacy, but more like the serious voice you use when you’re going to talk ‘personal stuff.’

“Georgia, I know that you and Teddy like each other – like each other a lot, really. And if you and Teddy wanted to be together while I’m gone – I’d like that.”

And there it was. A freely-given invitation to enter into “housekeeping” with her beautiful, loving husband. And, again, from anyone else, this would have been crazy. But I’d come to learn that Candace has the biggest heart of anyone I’ve ever known, and that there is no limit to her love for her husband – and her gratitude toward anyone who makes him happy.

Despite the fact that I shouldn’t be surprised by anything that Candace says, I was – ‘surprised’ scarcely even says it. I managed to pull it together enough to say, “Thank you, Candace – that’s an incredibly generous thing to do for Teddy – and for me. How about we set that decision aside for now? But there’s no doubt that I’m coming to take care of the children.”

A few more practical details, and we rang-off, agreeing to talk again when she had exact dates and we could make arrangements.

Well, I sat on the couch, a bit stunned, first catching my breath, then pouring a healthy glass of brandy – something I almost never do alone – and thinking about what had just happened.

The next thing was to call my granddaughter.

Of course, asking how she and Matt – Matthew – and the baby-to-be were doing, and then all about the rest of the ‘family’ in their household. But finally, I had to get to the reason I called:

“Lauren, Sweetheart, you won’t believe who just called. Candace. They’re all fine, but the bottom line is that she has to go to Europe for work for three weeks later this month, and they asked if I’d like to stay with Caleen and Eddie. But there’s more. She asked if I’d like to stay with Ted.”

“And by ‘with,’ you mean... with?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I – what she – means.”

“Wow!”

“Yeah – wow!”

“So – what are you going to do?”

“Well, Sweetheart, that’s the main reason I called. What should I do? You know I love Caleen and Eddie, and I’m excited – almost giddy – now just thinking of being with them again – and for three whole weeks! And I’m definitely going to see them. But about Ted... ?”

“That’s a tough one, Georgia. Look, I think you and I don’t have to go through the ‘How would you feel if... ?’ and ‘What do you think he’d feel... ?’, so I’m just gonna spit it out. I know that in spite of your maturity and experience, and the age difference, I can tell that you have some special feelings toward Ted. And I can see enough to see that he totally admires you, to the point where he practically worships you. And if you two spend another three weeks together, those feelings are going to get extremely strong, and they’re going to get pretty difficult to deny – for both of you.

“And I know he’s never going to part from Candace and the kids, and I know that you’d kill yourself – well, not actually kill yourself, but you’d disappear before you’d let that happen. So where does that leave my grandmother? You could end up hurting really bad. And I’d hate to see the beautiful affection that you and Ted have for each other turning into something like that. So ... where does that leave us, Grandma?”

“Thank you, Sweetheart. And, yes, everything you said – everything – is 100 percent true – thank you for being so honest and to the point with me. So my thought for now is, I’m definitely going for Caleen and Eddie. And I have to talk some more with Candace about the rest.”

“That might be the best way to go. I love you, Grandma.”

“I love you, Sweetheart. Oh, and the next time you’re with your beautiful Matthew and your dad – my darling James – think of me, will you?”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure they think of you quite often! Love you, Georgia.”

“I love you, Sweetheart.”

********

And that’s how, in late September, I found myself on the doorstep of a neat brick-and-frame ranch house in a pleasant Midwestern suburb, about 130 miles from where Lauren and her family – families – live.

I rang the bell, and from inside I heard Candace’s voice, in an overly-loud fashion, calling, “Eddie, Caleen – Mommy’s busy – can you see who’s at the door?”

I heard the pounding footsteps of two small children running, then some sounds, as small, inexperienced hands struggled to unlatch the door. And then it opened.

The little girl and the littler boy stood there, stock still, mouths open, not believing what they were seeing. Then the dam burst, and they rushed out and wrapped their arms around me so tightly that I couldn’t move an inch. I bent down and wrapped my arms around them as much as I could in that position. And then, I practically lost it. The three of us just cried over each other until Candace, dish towel in hand, came to rescue me, prying the little arms and legs off me, and wrapping me in a warm hug, kissing me, and, to my surprise, placing the side of her head against my chest as she continued to hug me. Then she surprised me again, saying, “Thank you, Georgia – thank you!”

I grabbed my large suitcase and Caleen and Eddie helped with the smaller cases and we all went off to the bedroom that would be Shana’s room (yes, it was going to be another girl) when she arrives.

Candace was already totally prepared for her flights tomorrow – a connecting flight to Dulles, and then the overnighter to Amsterdam, where someone from the client company would meet her. This allowed her the luxury of cooking a nice meal – a pork loin roast with all the fixin’s – and still have the time to enjoy it with us.

First, of course, Eddie and Caleen and I had to catch up on all the time we’d been apart. Turns out, there was no catching-up to do. Different house, different toys, but the same cast of characters. All three of us picked up right where we left off two months ago. It was magical.

Then I took some time to change my clothes and to freshen-up from the trip. And to prepare for when Ted got home. How to handle that? There were so many ways to go wrong. Too familiar. Too “polite.” Downright uncomfortable. I decided that I just had to heighten my senses and be on the alert for cues from Candace or from Ted.

At five twenty-five, I heard the garage door go up, a car, then the garage door start on its trip downward and the door to the kitchen open. Ted was home. I went into the kitchen right away so there would be no conspicuous, awkward late arrival. Ted and Candace hugged each other – if you were of a mind, you could almost see the teenage lovers they had been and, apparently, still are. Then Candace said, “Ted, Georgia’s here.” Not “our guest.” Not “our company.” “Georgia.”

Ted looked away from his petite wife and toward me, and his face lit up again – different from when he had seen Candace, but still radiating pleasure. He stepped over to me with his arms open and pulled me to him. Not a polite “How are you?” hug, but not a passionate or sexy hug, either. Still, it was full body contact, and I wasn’t sure how I should respond. I put my arms around him, but I was still not sure how to reciprocate. That is, until I looked over to where Candace stood. Her pretty cheerleader face bore a smile of what could only be described as downright happiness. Yes, she was happy that her wonderful husband was with someone who cared about him. I returned the hug, followed by a “chaste” kiss on the lips to let him know that I was, indeed, happy to see him.

It was Candace who “sealed the moment” when she said, “Georgia, Ted and I are very happy you’re here with us.” Sincere, and uncomplicated. That’s how Candace is. And I knew that, whatever happened later, I did not make a mistake by coming.

Ted went to the bedroom to change, while I helped Candace in setting the table and readying for dinner. Candace poured drinks for us – sparkling water for her, rose’ wine for Ted and me – and the three of us sat around the table and talked and caught up until the timer started chirping, telling Candace that the roast had set long enough and was ready to be served.

Dinner was fun, with Caleen and Eddie misbehaving “just a little,” because they were so excited I was there. Candace and Ted just smiled and let them enjoy it.

After dinner, while we cleaned up, Ted and Candace explained where things were kept, who the neighbors were, who to call with questions, who to call in an emergency, and, most importantly, what the children’s schedules and routines were, especially now that Caleen had started going to pre-school. We played some quiet games with the children, and then bedtime stories before Mommy got to tuck them in – the last time for several weeks, so it was kind of special for her. Ted and I were there and watched the tender scene.

And then, it was here. The time to talk about the next three weeks. Before I had the chance to say something awkward, Candace simply said, in her customary direct, straightforward fashion, “Georgia, I don’t want to force anything on you or Teddy. But I want you to know that you don’t have to sleep alone in the baby’s room like some kind of nun. If you and Teddy want to be together, that’s fine. Teddy and I have talked, and he understands. This will be the only time we’ve been separated since he was in the Guard, and it would make me happy to know that my wonderful husband is with someone who cares for him.

“Now, Teddy and I have to get to bed – we both have to get an early start on tomorrow.” She came over and kissed me on the cheek, and then waited for Teddy to do the same. Then she took his hand and they walked into their bedroom.

I washed and went to bed in “the baby’s room.” I fell asleep that night, smiling, as I listened for nearly an hour to the happy sounds coming through the bedroom wall.

I’m not going to drag this out. The following morning, Candace spent as much time as she could with Caleen and Eddie before we all drove her to the airport, Candace mashed in the back seat, seeking to get in every possible minute with her children before leaving them for what had to seem like an impossibly long time. Ted drove me back to their house and then went off to work. You can guess how Caleen and Eddie and I spent the day! I heated up the dinner that Candace had prepared in advance so I would have time to get adjusted. After dinner, it was playing with the kids, gradually dialing down the activity level, then bathing, then the stories, then the tucking-in and the goodnight kisses (which Ted allowed them to stretch out for five minutes).

Ted poured us two more glasses of the nice white wine that he and I had with dinner. We went into the living room, I sat down at the end of the couch, he sat in the armchair across from me, and we had “the talk:”

“I heard what Candace said, and I know she means it, but ... are you sure?”

“Georgia, one thing I’ve learned over all our years together is not to try and second-guess Candace. If she says something, she means it. And she really wants to be sure that her husband spends these weeks with someone who cares for him. And by ‘spend these weeks,’ she means sharing the same bed.”

With my heart in my throat, I had to ask the next question.

“How about you? Candace’s wishes aside, is this something you want?” And I waited...

Ted took some time, apparently trying to work out in his mind the correct way to express what he was thinking. “Georgia, I love Candace with all my heart, and God willing, we’ll be with each other forever. But even after our one night together, I think you have an idea of how I feel about you. And I think that you have similar feelings. In Candace’s mind, our feelings for each other are good for me, and what’s good for her husband is good for Candace. So, ... yes, I’m good with it, and I want this too.”

Then he added, “Oh, yeah – Candace says that we’ve really stepped-up our sex life a couple of notches since you and I were together.”

And that’s how we started. I didn’t want to do something hokey, so I just slipped on a knit sleepshirt – an oversized T-shirt, really. And Ted, not wishing to be presumptuous, I guess, had on a fresh pair of boxers. Once in bed, we started kind of tentatively, but before long, the minimal clothing was gone.

After that, there weren’t a lot of preliminaries. I grabbed Ted and opened my legs and pulled him down on top of me, and he was already completely hard, and he placed his cock right at the entrance to my pussy and then just – there’s no other way to put it – rammed his cock all the way into my cunt.

The only other time we’ve been together, Ted was always tender and considerate (at least, until I told him otherwise!). But his time, he basically came onto me like an animal. It’s a good thing I was sopping wet (and, remembering his size, I had already slipped a generous quantity of lube around and into my pussy), because Ted just started pounding me from the very first thrust.

I think we both wanted this more than either of us knew or would admit to ourselves, and we just kind of went crazy. I wrapped my legs around him so tightly that he couldn’t actually pull out of me, so instead, he ended up lifting us both off the bed at once and then slamming us into the bed with each thrust. I squeezed him with my arms, then reached down and dug my nails into the muscles of his tight ass, then clawed at his shoulders, then back to his ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.