The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 23: Further Adventures with Sarah and Alice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Further Adventures with Sarah and Alice - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

We relaxed together, lying comfortably in the over-soft plushness of a rug near the fireplace, and I marveled at the play of golden firelight on the sheen of their naked skin. I allowed them to take turns feeding me, and then I watched them feed each other. I had not before realized how exciting it can be two watch two lovely and naked women eat and drink from chalices of deep red wine.

I let them touch and caress me, enough to maintain my erection (not that I was in much danger of losing it, not with such lovely company surrounding me!) but not to bring me to climax. I even allowed Sarah to rub me with fruit pulp and juice, and then to suck it off me.

Our hunger sated for the moment, I leaned back. Instinctively, Sarah knelt submissively, and Alice followed suit. I smiled for a moment, considering my next move. How best to enjoy them?

“Now then,” I said at last. “It seems to me there was a contest, was there not? Alice came first, while Sarah withheld her pleasure until I granted permission. Is that not so?” I looked at Alice and cocked an eyebrow.

“It is so, Sir,” said Alice, “although it was hardly fair.” She gave my cock a wanton smile.

“If you wanted my fair, my sweet, you likely shouldn’t have chosen a slave girl’s life,” I pointed out.

She looked up at me boldly. “I didn’t exactly choose it, did I?”

I quirked my head to the side. “Didn’t you?”

Alice blushed and looked down. Once again, the flush reached all the way down to the tips of her naked breasts.

“And would you have chosen another path? Would you now? Shall I escort you to the door?”

Alice didn’t look up. “No, Sir.”

“All I did was choose your Master, pet,” I said. “Isn’t that so?”

“You did a beautiful job, Sir.” Alice didn’t look up, but I could see her smiling. Sarah looked away and chewed her lower lip. I made myself ignore that.

“So,” I said. “There is the matter of the contest you lost, fairly or otherwise. Although I should point out, I showed dear Sarah no less mercy than I showed you. Isn’t that so?”

“It is certainly so,” the dark-haired slave girl said quickly.

“And yet, Sarah did not surrender to the pleasure of her own climax until I permitted it. Why is that? Were you not aroused, dear slave?”

“I most certainly was!” Sarah declared.

“Then why, pray, didn’t you come?”

Sarah looked up and met my gaze, and I could feel the fire in her sapphire eyes burning into my very soul. “Because that is not what would please you, Sir,” she said.

I smiled. “And that, sweet Alice, is your lesson. Let us reinforce it. I promised reward to the victor, and punishment to the loser. Come, Alice, and follow me.”

Alice stood and followed me to a spanking bench, one my ever-discrete cabinetmaker had only recently finished and delivered. It was an A-shaped device of fine wood, with an attached bench for a kneeling woman’s knees. There was generous padding of rich wine-colored leather on both the bench and the top of the A, where the captive female would bend at the waist. The fine wood had been coated with a dark stain. All in all, it was a handsome piece of future, and made a perfect stage for displaying the beauty of the curves of a young girl’s helpless and nude body. A small armoire of matching wood stood nearby.

I noticed that Sarah had not followed us. She remained on her knees, waiting by the bed. That was only proper; I had not ordered her to follow. “Come, Sarah, and help me secure your sister in slavery.” Sarah obeyed at once.

Alice trembled as we bent her over the padded A of the spanking bench. I buckled a leather strap around her shapely waist to hold her in place, and ordered Sarah to attach the straps on the bench to Alice’s ankles and thighs. While Sarah obeyed, I cuffed Alice’s wrists to a bar opposite the bench.

Sarah knelt by Alice’s feet and waited. I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. Alice shivered, and goose bumps wandered up her bare arms. “W ... what are you going to do to me?” Alice asked.

“Me? Nothing, pet,” I assured her. “Sarah, though, that is something else. Sarah is going to punish you.”

Sarah looked up at me with wide, startled eyes. “Sir—!”

I raised my eyebrows. “Is there a problem, sweetling?”

“Yes!” Alice said quickly.

Sarah’s eyes darted to Alice, and then back to me, pleading, before looking down again, properly. I decided to forgive the momentary lapse. For the moment, at least. I could correct her properly later. “I ... I don’t think I can do that, Sir.”

“You can,” I said.

“Please—”

“You can,” I repeated, more sternly. “You will. Do you know why?”

Sarah blinked, but she did not look up. “Because you’ll punish me if I don’t?”

I chuckled coldly. “There is that, though I dare say it’s hardly a deterrent, is it? No. That is not the answer.”

Alice swallowed.

Sarah nodded. “I’ll obey because you command it. And ... and because it will please you. Sir.”

“Just so,” I assured her. “And it must be a true punishment.”

Sarah looked at Alice again. Alice was trembling. “Why, Sir?” Sarah asked.

“Because she lost our little contest, sweet.”

“I mean ... why me, Sir?”

“Because I have commanded it. Because it will entertain me. Must I gag you and force you to obey? I am being tolerant because you obeyed me before. Pray, do not try my patience, my lovely treasure.”

“Y ... yes, sir.”

“Do not disappoint me. Now. Go to the wall and chose a whip. Chose well. Chose a whip for poor Alice’s bottom. Chose one that you believe will amuse me.”

“Yes, Sir,” said Sarah. She hurried to obey, giving Alice a long look of sympathy and apology as she passed.

“Sir, please—” Alice again.

“Hush,” I said quickly. I stepped closer to her. “Oh dear me, I seem to have forgotten to bring a gag. Well, we’ll just have to improvise, won’t we?” I reached over and pinched Alice’s nose shut. When she opened her mouth to gasp, I pushed my still-hardening cock between her waiting lips. I let go her nose and stroked her hair gently as, slowly, I began to fuck her mouth. Alice mewed and sucked around me with enthusiasm born partly of fear, and partly of the true, natural passion of an aroused submissive. It was a marvel

Sarah returned then with a cat-o-nine-tails with short stands of soft leather and a braided leather handle. It would sting, oh dear, yes, but it wouldn’t blemish Alice’s lovely bottom. I nodded my approval. “Very good. Now begin.” I wanted to say more, but Alice’s enthusiastic oral attentions had rendered me rather inarticulate. I had forgotten how incredibly talented her mouth was. I had judged her gifted on that very first night. After her training, she was a marvel.

Sarah raised the whip and snapped the strands down on Alice’s bottom. I rolled my eyes. “Sarah, I don’t think Alice even felt that.” Alice mewed her disagreement, but the presence of my cock in her mouth made her protests easy to ignore. “You must whip her in earnest, girl, if you are to please me as a slave should.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.