The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 22: The Dance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Dance - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

I made them earn their meal.

I pulled a high-backed leather chair close to the bed and sat down. Both girls were on their knees, still naked and unbound, between the bed and my chair, awaiting my command. I rubbed my chin thoughtfully for a moment as I admired their undraped beauty. There is little in the world, in my humble option, to compare to the utter and breathtaking, rounded beauty of a woman’s bared breast. To have four of them, naked and perfect, at one’s disposal is a delicacy rare and precious. That said, one must not neglect the majesty of a woman’s other curves — the shape of her legs, the slope of her hips.

I appreciated them both for a very long moment indeed. But time was fleeting and we had much to accomplish. I had many novel ways in mind in which I intended to enjoy them.

“Alice,” I said, “Sarah is to learn to please another woman. She has already practiced on a dominatrix; now I wish her to learn to perform with another slave girl.”

“Sir,” said Sarah, “may I speak?”

“Speak freely, my pet, and ask any questions at all. That, at least, will bring no punishment. After all, you are here to learn.”

“It’s just — well, Sir ... what’s the difference?”

I smiled at Sarah and stroked her hair. “That is an excellent question. Just this, Sarah, dear. When you served Jane, you were doing it for her pleasure. Everything you did was to excite her to climax. Or climaxes, I should say. You served her well, and in so many delicious ways!”

Sarah actually blushed.

“Now, you are doing it for me. You are performing. Your goal is not to please one another, although should that happen, well, so much the better for all of us. Rather, your goal is to entertain me. This bed is your stage, my treasures, and I am your most discerning critic. Pray, impress me. But I warn you both, I have seen many nubile and naked young female bodies gyrating. More than a few were as luscious and delectable as you two.” I waggled a finger at them. “I shall be hard to please.”

Alice looked at Sarah, and then looked down and blushed. The flush reached all the way to the swells of her generous breasts, and I found myself amused to think that a lovely, naked English girl I had just whipped and fucked thoroughly could still somehow manage to be embarrassed. Charming! “What do you want us to do, Sir?”

“I expect you to use your fertile imaginations, as well as your scrumptious and nubile young bodies, and do anything and everything you think may please me. Be creative and be daring, my pets. This once, do not wait for my orders. A slave must please even when she is not commanded specifically. Try to anticipate my desires, and perform accordingly.”

Sarah smiled and looked up at me through her lashes. “How will we know we are succeeding, then, Sir?”

I uncrossed by legs and opened the tie of my robe. “Right now, pretty slave, my prick is sated and at rest. He has been well served, and is only beginning to twitch in anticipation. When you see him begin to stir to life and rise again, you will know you are doing well indeed.” I smiled. “And then, pet, you will please me in another way.”

Sarah stood, slowly and gracefully, unfolding like a flower. She kept her head properly bowed, looking up at me through the waterfall of dark, lush hair that fell in front of her lovely face. Her blue eyes were smoldering. She took a deep breath, displaying her rising breasts to best effect, and then turned slowly. Her hips and bottom swayed delightfully; even her walk, slow and sultry, was calculated to please. I had trained her well; she was truly my masterpiece, the very pinnacle of my art.

Alice followed Sarah with her eyes, but did not rise. She waited.

Sarah moved to the bedside table where I kept the remote control for the entertainment system, and started some smoky jazz, piano and guitar. I had not told her of my fondness for that music; she had intuited it all on her own. Good girl!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.