The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 20: Alice and Sarah Compete in a Contest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Alice and Sarah Compete in a Contest - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

I decided then that it was time to attend to my own needs, so that I could carry on with the day’s program in a less distracted state. I undressed quickly, pausing only to fold my pants and my black turtleneck sweater. Then, nude as my pair of captive beauties, I circled around the front and pushed my hard cock through the opening of Alice’s ring gag.

There wasn’t much poor Alice could do, bound as she was, but she sucked eagerly, and pulled me back to the very opening of her throat. Then, I grasped her by the shoulders and began to thrust in and out, fucking her wet and eager mouth with long, slow strokes. She accepted me into her helpless mouth as only a well-trained slave girl can. I pushed deeper insider her with every motion, until at last she had taken the full length of me, and my heavy balls were slapping against her lovely chin.

After a moment, I pulled out of her and stepped over to my Sarah. It was time to give her a turn. Being bound and gaged like Alice, Sarah had no choice but to accept me into her mouth, but she too worked hard to please me, caressing me with her tongue with each stroke and sucking me as though she was trying to pull a bowling ball through a cocktail straw.

If you have never had the pleasure of receiving oral attention from two lovely young women at the same time, let alone two bound and helpless ones, it is difficult to describe how every similar and yet utterly different each girl’s mouth is. Both are warm and wet, and both skilled and eager. The differences are more significant though, even as they are harder to describe. It goes beyond shape and texture, and beyond even enthusiasm, skill, and technique. Every girl’s mouth is different, and each brings different flavors of ecstasy to a gentleman connoisseur.

I moved back and forth between them for a while, much as I had done with the whip. Both women worked me enthusiastically; indeed, I think it was a sort of unspoken competition between the two of them. I was sorely tempted, indeed, to come in one willing mouth or the other. Instead, I decided to prolong the pleasure. I backed away and, after giving myself a moment to relax myself back from the brink of orgasm (I didn’t want to come too soon!), moved behind them.

With their bottoms bent over the bench, their cunts were open and inviting, and (by no coincidence indeed!) were stationed at the very height of my erect cock. When presented with such an opportunity with even one bound and naked girl, bottom bent, reddened, and quivering delightfully, one would be foolish indeed to pass it up. With two, and two of such exquisite perfection as Alice and Sarah? The most pious monk would forget his vows, and count himself especially blessed by the Creator of us all. I was no fool, and certainly no monk.

I was going to fuck them. I was going to fuck them both.

I briefly considered ungagging them, but I didn’t. Their moans and mewls would be music enough even behind the rings that stretched their luscious lips, and leaving them in place would serve to improve their discipline. Which was, of course, the point of the afternoon’s exercise. That, and improving their already considerable skills as sexual concubines. Besides, by that point the few brief seconds that even that quick action would require was more than I could tolerate.

I undressed and stationed myself first behind Alice. She was the guest, after all. My prick was thick and hard as the trunk of an oak tree, and near to bursting with need. Nonetheless, I entered her slowly, with just the tip passing between her wet and swollen lower lips. Ah! How she moaned, with relief, with need, and with pleasure, even behind her ring gag.

“Now, then, ladies. A bit of a contest. I am going to fuck you. Indeed, I am going to fuck you both, moving from one delicious pussy to the other, and back again. This once, we will ignore the rule of shared punishment and shared rewards. The one of you who comes first will be punished. The one who holds back the longest will receive a reward. Now then, are we agreed?”

Since both of the lovely slave girls were gagged, neither could speak to reply.

“I take it by your silence that you both accept the terms of my little contest. Excellent! Let us begin at once.”

With that, I pushed fully into Alice, and began to fuck her with steady, hard strokes, pushing fully into her tight opening with every thrust, and gyrating my hips to enhance the feeling when I sheathed myself fully inside her. I reached under to twiddle her clitoris as I moved in and out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.