The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 2: Becoming Alice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Becoming Alice - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

The captive female I’d bound that night was called Caroline, although in my mind I already called her Alice. For indeed, she was a very vision of a blond and blue-eyed Alice in Wonderland, grown, undressed, and bound, captured in a Looking-Glass Land of iron, wood, and leather. Our client had a fetish for the storybook Alice. An Alice he had requested; an Alice we would deliver. For the moment, I almost wished I’d left her in lingerie. Something white and lacy, perhaps with blue silk ribbons.

But later. For now, it was best that she feel utterly helpless. Nudity enhances her surrender.

I spoke to her, softly but firmly, in my most seductive voice. “I remember all those talks we had. Do you? Online, by phone. The time we met in person for the first time at that little sidewalk coffee shop. And again, later that very same week. The next week, drinks at my club. Dinner. Do you remember them? Those talks? When you told me your fantasies? Your darkest, secret wishes?”

She couldn’t answer, of course, so she simply nodded, trembling, and closed her eyes.

“I am about to make them come true. All of them, my pet.”

I made a slow circle around her, examining her closely with the appraising eye of a connoisseur. I don’t usually prefer blondes, to be honest. But my client had been quite specific. He may be mad as a hatter (please forgive my private little joke) but he had specific tastes and the money to indulge them. More, he would treat her well, as a most treasured possession (a must!). We screen thoroughly, of course, like the world’s most exclusive cupid, in a way. The girl was even English! I made a mental note to have my partner up our price when the time came to sell her on. Accents have value.

She was young, 25, although she looked younger. Her breasts were lush and full, too generous for a C, I judged, but much firmer than natural Ds are generally. Her legs were perfection, shapely and muscular without being too thick. My Alice was an athlete. A dancer, perhaps, although with her ample bosom, that was unlikely. Her bottom was magnificent and absolutely made for the whip, two perfect globes round and utterly unblemished. The pink fig of her cunt was open and inviting. The minx was aroused, for all her fear. She had shaved herself bare. I appreciated that. I wondered if she’d done it just for me.

I completed my circuit. She had full lips, and they stretched wide around the red ball of her harness gag. I chose that gag specifically for her, you know. It matched the shade of her lipstick perfectly. A gentleman must pay attention to detail if he is to fully appreciate a woman.

Her eyes. Ah, those wide, helpless, pleading eyes. They were her best feature. Yes, even when compared to her full and bare breasts. I’d left her breasts with their large, pink, rigid nipples free. No binds, no clips. They were too magnificent to hide. For now, at least. She would have to learn to endure clamps and ornaments in time, of course. It was part of the training program, naturally. Let that me later. For now, I wished to enjoy them as they were.

Besides, while I surely meant to take her well in hand that night, and certainly to introduce her to the whip, I also meant to concentrate on her own sensations, the agony of her own pleasure. She would be staying with me, of course. But I wanted at least part of her to think it was her own idea. I wanted her to beg me to allow her to remain as my captive.

Not that she really had anywhere else to go.

She had no family to speak of, a menial job far beneath her, a rat hole of an apartment she was in very serious danger of losing anyway. As I mentioned, I’d done my homework. She would be far, far better off, first with me, and ultimately with a new owner who would cherish and protect her, the prize of his collection of fine possessions. My partner and I operated, you might say, the ultimate and most exclusive matchmaking service the world has ever known. Although our rather significant fees were paid by only one party, the Master, and our contracts were, shall we say, more binding than usual, especially for the captive woman.

Still, there are steps. Any fool can take a woman. A gentleman, though, he earns his slave.

And while only one party pays, both must be happy. That is the real trick. Fortunately, our screening methods are close to perfect.

But again, I digress.

This new Alice was going to stay with me, but I wanted her to want it. I wanted her to beg.

Tenderly, I knelt to kiss her. A gentle rain of caresses with my lips, around the forehead, on her eyelids, on the tip if her nose. Around her lips, stretched around the red of her gag. I kissed away a single tear. She closed her eyes, and I heard a hint of a sigh from behind her gag. Then I nibbled her ear and kissed her throat above her bondage, first gently and then with true hunger. She was moaning behind her gag when I stopped at last, and her breasts were heaving. I reached around and under to caress them once more.

I poured myself another glass of that excellent wine, and took a good sip before I slipped behind her and began kissing the round and white slopes of her bottom. The bottom is an erogenous zone, you know, as sensitive as the breasts, although the nerves are hidden beneath an ample layer of padding. It takes a firm touch to stimulate a woman’s bottom properly. I kissed lower, teasing the tops of her thighs, coming always close to the sleek wetness of her slit before dancing teasingly away. She tried to push herself backwards, an amazing feat given how tightly she was bound. I showed no mercy. She was on edge. If I flicked even the tip of my tongue across the nub of her clitoris, I felt sure she would come. But ah, too soon, too soon! Too soon for that by far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.