The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 19: In Which Sarah Meets Alice, and Both Renew Their Acquaintance with Their Old Friends, Master Whip and Master Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: In Which Sarah Meets Alice, and Both Renew Their Acquaintance with Their Old Friends, Master Whip and Master Cock - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

I left Sarah bound to the tall X frame of a Saint Andrew’s cross in the training room, with my subliminal messages working subtly on her unconscious mind through earphones, and with twin vibrators set on low working their subtle magic in her cunt and ass, and went upstairs to my drawing room to await a delivery. It arrived precisely on time, and moments later, I was escorting lovely Alice back downstairs to my wine cellar.

“It’s been a long time since first welcomed you down here, hasn’t it, Alice?”

She blushed and looked away. “It certainly has, Sir,” she said, and I realized I’d missed her charming accent, so like Sarah’s in many ways, though softer and higher than my present trainee’s sultry alto.

“Tell me, Alice, are you happy?”

Alice beamed. “I am, Sir. My old life, my life as Caroline ... it all seems like a dream to me now. Like a nightmare. No real friends, no boyfriends worth a damn. Nothing. Just ... just empty, unfulfilled days and lonesome nights.”

“I’m glad, Alice.”

“Someday ... someday I’ll have to ask how you knew. About ... about me. About things I couldn’t admit even to myself. How you knew you could find a way to make feel so ... so ... content. Safe. Treasured. Womanly.”

“Someday perhaps I will, my precious pet. In the meantime, isn’t enough that you are happy? Isn’t the mystery sweeter that way?”

She raised her eyebrows. “You mean that I’m happier as a captive sex slave than as a free woman with the world at her feet?”

“Just so.”

She laughed. “Perhaps I am better off not knowing.” She stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. “But thank you, Sir. Thank you for bringing me home.”

I nodded once. “Now then, Alice. Before we proceed into the next room, I believe you know the rules.”

Alice blushed again, and I saw her shiver.

“Are you afraid?” I asked her.

“Yes.” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“Would you like to turn back?”

Her voice was even softer. “No, Sir. Never.”

“Then proceed.”

Alice wore a simple peasant blouse, cut low, and a long skirt of deep blue. She shrugged off the shirt with the elegant grace of a dancer, swirling her thick mane of blond hair, grown longer since I’d seen her last, in a most enticing manner. Her bra followed, freeing her magnificent breasts with their full, stiffening pink nipples. I ached to take them both in my hands and hungry mouth at once, to pinch and taste them, but with considerable effort I kept my composure, satisfied myself with one simple squeeze, and nodded for her to continue.

Alice removed her shoes next, leather pumps that matched her skirt. The skirt followed, leaving her clad only in stockings and a garter belt of the same deep blue as her skirt. Naturally, she wore no panties. The lips of her plump pussy were visible at the crux of her shapely legs; as with Sarah, a laser had denuded her of her pubic hair permanently.

Alice spun artfully, giving me the full view, proud, bouncing breasts to round, bouncing bottom. She looked up at me then and raised a questioning eyebrow. Should she continue, or leave the stockings and garters? No doubt her new master liked to keep her in that state, nude save for her stockings, and I could scarcely blame him. But Sarah was completely bare, and I wanted Alice likewise. It seemed only fair, after all. I nodded curtly, and she bent in a most tantalizing manner, her heavy breasts hanging down, to remove garter belt and stockings.

I locked cuffs to Alice’s wrists and ankles and a slave’s collar around her neck, all of stainless steel lined with soft leather, before opening the heavy door to the training room and guiding her, with my hand set firmly just above the swell of her naked bottom, inside.

Sarah, still bound to her Saint Andrew’s cross and every bit as naked and vulnerable as the delectable Alice, waited for us inside. And ah, what a delicious pair they were, both fit, voluptuous, and lovely almost beyond comprehension. Perhaps the two most beautiful women I had ever encountered — which, I confess with all appropriate modesty, is saying a great deal indeed. Here was a twosome of womanly perfection, the very ideals of feminine beauty, both blue-eyed and full-breasted, one brunette and the other blonde, one pale and the other tanned, sister light and sister dark.

I saw them make eye contact, Sarah and Alice, and I watched them regard each other with appraisal, curiosity, and perhaps even a hint of jealousy. And something else. Not quite desire, I suppose, but something akin to it. Anticipation, most likely. Both would know, or guess, that I meant for them to pleasure—and punish—one another. And, of course, both knew they would be expected to please me. Each, doubtless, meant to outdo the other. A competition! That thought made my cock twitch eagerly. I smiled to myself. Whichever of the captive lovelies won, I would be the ultimate beneficiary.

Mostly, I think, they each recognized in the other a kindred spirit. They shared something rare, something most women would never understand. They were sisters, sisters in submission, sisters in slavery.

My goal for the day was to continue Sarah’s training, especially when it came to dealing with others of her own sex. With Jane, she had learned to service a Mistress. Now, with Alice, she would deal with an equal, where both captive girls were required to perform for the pleasure of a gentleman, rather than for each other. The goal, then, would be the performance, the show, rather than the climax of the partner.

But if I was to keep my mind focused on my work, I was going to need a little relief. The twitching in my cock had grown (if you’ll pardon the pun once more) into a rather large distraction, one I would have to deal with anon.

Leaving Sarah bound, I guided Alice to a padded bench shaped like a gym horse, of the perfect height for bending and binding a naked female bottom over. Just beyond was a second bench, slightly lower, were the girl could rest her head, albeit with her face looking forward, and to which the cuffs on her wrists could be attached. I positioned Alice just so, and locked chains to the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Next, I added a short chain to the ring on her collar to hold her head in place. I didn’t bother to wrap a strap around her waist; I wanted her to have some ability to writhe and buck. I added a ring gag to complete the ensemble, silencing her a bit while giving me access to her warm and waiting mouth. Alice was bound tightly, but her lovely swinging breasts and curved bottom were at my disposal. I paused to give the breasts a lingering caress, enjoying again the feel of her nipples as they swelled under my touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.