The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 16: Jane Pays a Visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Jane Pays a Visit - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

Over the next week, I revised my methods, concentrating on reminding Sarah that she was a slave, to be kept or given at the gentleman’s will. She was a slave, not just my slave. I could scarcely believe that such was necessary. This had never happened before.

I looked back over my records, trying to find out where I’d gone wrong with her. Perhaps it had been that first night, when I’d let her sleep, bound and in my arms, in my own bed, rather than locking her in a cage at my feet where she rightly belonged.

But no. I had done that before with new captives that appealed to me especially; each of them had eventually accepted her slavery and found happiness in it. None of them had become so attached to me, personally. We matched slave and Master with care and precision. Our subtle psychological science had never failed us.

Never.

To date, Jane’s meticulous research, as secret as my own methods, had always paired Master and slave perfectly. Had something gone wrong? Not bloody likely. The mistake, therefore, must be mine, as difficult as that concept was for me to accept.

I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. Perhaps we had made a mistake with Sarah? Perhaps she wasn’t a natural submissive longing for sexual slavery after all? But no, our methods were perfect, and my own work had confirmed it. She had told me so herself, and more than once.

I had not taken her; I am no barbarian. I had awakened her.

As a slave, she must know: the slave doesn’t choose the Master, the Master chooses the slave. I had been clear: I was her trainer, not her ultimate owner. Indeed, I had forbidden her to address me as Master, and had whipped her soundly on both bottom and breasts the one time she had made that unfortunate mistake.

The time to sell Sarah was coming. Something had to be done.

Perhaps the best thing was to start getting Sarah used to being shared. Indeed, it would be better for both of us, Sarah and, yes, me, to see her become accustomed to new sexual partners. A slave, after all, must be prepared to do just that at any time, if it pleases the gentleman fortunate enough to possess her, and be her Master.

But I couldn’t stand the thought of sharing her with another man. Truly, I have always found such activities distasteful. And with Sarah — well, dammit, I just didn’t want to do it.

But a woman?

Yes. Yes, that I could enjoy.

Besides, the client has specifically requested a woman with bisexual tendencies. I had seen little sign that Sarah had such an inclination to her own sex, aside from a willingness to submit utterly to my will, but she could (and indeed must) be trained to accept a woman when so commanded. I considered “borrowing” Alice for the occasion, and in fact we offered a “kenneling” service for our clients when they were forced to travel without their servants, but I didn’t think two newly-trained slave girls would be the best pair for a first Sapphic encounter, as much as the idea enchanted me. Besides, Alice would not be available until the end of the month, when her Master was to attend a conference in Oxford. Later in Sarah’s program, perhaps. Such an encounter would be truly delightful for me, of course, and certainly educational for both of the two lovely concubines. But not for a first time.

So later, yes. Later. In the meantime, I needed another solution.

Instead, I arranged for Jane to come ‘round at the beginning of the following week. Yes, that would be the ticket. Jane had made her willingness clear, and I was curious to see her charms exposed at last, to see if there was something soft and womanly beneath that austere exterior shell.

That night, I moved the gilded cage to the library. I bound Sarah tightly and used her mouth and her blossoming oral skills. I pressed my cock through the bars, and watched her open her captive mouth to receive me, her hands chained behind her back. I watched her breasts bounce as she sucked me, hard and enthusiastically, until a felt a dam burst inside me and I filled her eager mouth with my hot seed. When I was finished at last, I locked her securely inside (with a good book and her laptop) for the night.

I retired to my own bed alone, with only a small glass of good Irish whiskey and a book for company. I didn’t read the book. Inside, I lost myself in Sarah’s latest story. I read it four times.

I did not sleep well that night. I did not sleep well at all.


The following Tuesday, after Sarah had served us a light but tasty lunch, I bound her, securely and nude save for her silver slave’s collar and cuffs, to a whipping post in the training room. I attached a short chain from the post to her collar, ensuring she couldn’t turn her head. I wanted to surprise her.

Then I settled upstairs in the parlor to complete some overdue correspondence while I waited for my business partner.

Jane arrived promptly at two o’clock, as we had arranged. I nodded to show her that her uncharacteristic punctuality pleased me. Inside, though, I smiled. She must be eager indeed to sample Sarah’s charms. Perhaps that was why she always so cool to me. Perhaps she was a lesbian domme. It made me a little sad to think that, despite the fact that we had worked together as business partners, I knew so little about her, this mysterious Jane, despite the fact that she was the only one of my acquaintances, aside from the girls I’d trained, that knew what I did for a living, or indeed that I did anything aside from live the pampered life of a somewhat reclusive bachelor gentleman of leisure.

Jane wore a long, black leather trench coat and matching thigh-high leather boots. Much to my surprise, she wore her raven-black hair loose. It fell, straight and silky, to her shoulders and framed her face nicely, making her seem altogether less ascetic, and even rather attractive. When I offered to take her coat, she gave her usual mocking smile, this time with a coy edge that I found especially grating. That disdainful smile was the one flaw that kept her from being a true beauty.

“Not just yet, Jack darling.” She waggled a finger at me. “Now then. Shall we attend to business?”

I bowed politely, and escorted her to the stairway and through the wine cellar, where, holding a finger to my lips, I opened the training room door with a flourish. Sarah awaited us, bound to the post, in all her naked, captive glory. I had arranged a spotlight to fall on the hollow of the small of her back and the rising swell of her round bottom in a most fetching manner, displaying her beauty like a priceless statue in some exclusive museum.

Jane’s artfully plucked eyebrows rose like the twin halves of a drawbridge, and her mouth fell open. I allowed myself a hint of a smile. Jane was impressed, and for once she couldn’t hide it behind her usual carefully composed mask of disdain.

As well she should be impressed. Lovely Sarah was my masterpiece, the crowning achievement of my career. We entered the training room without speaking.

Sarah tried to turn, but her chains held her securely to the whipping post. “Sir? Is that you?” I didn’t answer. “Is ... is someone with you? Sir?”

“I have brought you a surprise,” I told her. “A woman is here to assist me with your training this afternoon.”

“Oh, Jack, darling!” Jane exclaimed. “She’s magnificent!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.