The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 14: Training Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Training Sarah - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

We showered together, and then I dressed Sarah in an outfit that, she noticed with wry amusement, I had commissioned expressly for her. It was a silver, filigreed “bikini” inspired by Frazetta’s paintings, one that technically covered her while leaving literally nothing to the imagination (or in my case, to the memory). Indeed, it was more jewelry than clothing. The twin breast pieces that curled around her perfect globes were held in place by clamps that tightened around the nipples while leaving the very tips exposed. The lower piece was held in place by protrusions that extended into her cunt and anus, both of which could be made to vibrate at varying intensities with a flick of a remote control I kept in my pocket. The bottom plug was larger than the one I’d used the night before; at this rate, she would be ready to take my cock back there by the end of the month. It was a bit chilly that morning, so I allowed her a cloak of flowing, translucent lace. A silver filigree slave collar with matching wrist and ankle cuffs completed the ensemble. Sarah was a vision: a captive, barbarian princess.

“So how did you happen to have this lovely ... thing? And in just my size?” Sarah said as she modeled for me.

“A gentleman is prepared.”

“This tiny silver ensemble isn’t exactly one size fits all...”

“I had it made expressly for you. Can’t you tell?”

She smiled slyly. “Seems a shame to waste it if I hadn’t come along. What if you hadn’t found another willing girl just my size?”

“It’s for you, pet. Only you.”

“And what if I hadn’t come here with you?”

“You forget, darling. I’m a man who takes what he wants.”

Sarah beamed. “I’ve always wanted to write, and to be around books. And ... and this. This is everything I’ve ever wanted in life. I’m scared. Terrified, really. Sir. But I feel so...”

“What, my pet?”

“Safe. Free. Treasured.”

She begged to be allowed to make breakfast for me, and I agreed happily. She made and poured a perfect cup of strong black coffee, which I sipped while she squeezed my fresh orange juice, prepared the best sage sausage and artisan cheddar omelet I had ever tasted, and served it with generously buttered whole wheat toast, with small amounts of grape jelly and orange marmalade on the side. All exactly the way I liked.

“You, Sir, are not the only one who does his homework.” She laughed at my surprise and her blue eyes sparkled. “You have breakfast at the Red Bird Café three times a week, and this is what you always order.”

She made herself a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, and knelt at my feet to enjoy it. Sarah beamed again when I praised her.

After breakfast, we retired to the training room, where I spent the balance of the day, with only short breaks to allow her to prepare us lunch and dinner, tying Sarah with soft rope into various slave girl positions, and teaching her the names so that later, she could duplicate them when ordered. The positions are designed to allow the slave to show her absolute obedience, and to display her charms to best effect, while making herself available submissively to her Master’s every whim.

I left her bound in each position for at least a half an hour. It is, I find, the best way to train the positions into muscle memory, as well as to enhance a slave girl’s natural flexibility and endurance. While she was bound, I made arrangements to fetch Sarah’s laptop and library, and anything else of value, and to have the rest of her things disposed of at some local charity.

The next day, we worked on the slave positions again with the ropes. On the third day, I started to remove them. I seldom had to use the riding crop to correct her posture or position, although I did now and again, because my standards are very high, and because, well, I was a gentleman with a whip, and I had a nubile and naked girl on which to use it. However could one be expected to resist?

Besides, I think she would have been disappointed if I hadn’t, and a gentleman doesn’t disappoint a lady, even when the lady is his sexual servant.

Naturally, I fucked her often and well, and in very position the imagination could conjure. For Sarah, this was new. She had been no virgin, surely, when I took her that first time. But sex for her had always been an infrequent, unsatisfying activity that left her feeling empty and frustrated. Now, in the constraints of her bondage, she found a new freedom to unleash her passions. She was becoming a creature of pure sex.

She was learning.

For the most part, I kept her happily nude, although occasionally I dressed her in costumes—like a Renaissance fair dress with low-cut blouse and tight bodice, for example—just so that I could have the very great pleasure of tearing them off her before I ravaged her again. Sarah was a natural at roleplay, and every time we indulged in some new fantasy, I felt like I was conquering her again. I was always hungry for her, body and soul, and she for me.

Sarah was a talented lover, and her considerable and natural skills flourished under my strict tutelage even as her stamina for both cock and whip increased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.