The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity - Cover

The Connoisseur: A Romance of Sexual Captivity

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Corwin

Chapter 12: Surrender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Surrender - Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissive slavegirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex  

I positioned myself above her and entered her slowly, with just the tip of my throbbing cock, and held there for a long moment. Sarah strained in her bonds, desperate to push herself up and impale herself on me, but I pulled back and she positively mewled with frustration.

Please!” she begged.

“Hush,” I scolded her. When she relaxed at last, I entered her again, slowly, pushing further inside her, although not by much. Again she strained against her chains, and again I pulled back.

She moaned with frustration. “Please...”

I smiled down and her and caressed her cheek gently. “Sarah, you must learn. The gentleman leads the dance.”

When she sighed and forced herself to relax again at last, I pushed a little further inside her, more slowly. And then I pulled out again, until just the very tip was touching the moist and pouting outer lips of her slit.

“Oh my God. Please!”

“Sarah, if I have to gag you, I going to spank you again. And very likely, I shall whip you again, too, just for good measure. And that will delay our pleasure that much longer. Is that what you want?”

She closed her eyes and shook her head furiously. I kissed her gently on the forehead. “Good girl.”

I entered her again, slowly, half way this time before I pulled back out. She kept her eyes shut tight and clenched her fists, but she kept herself still. I kissed her again, on her lips this time, as I entered her, the tip only. I held there for nearly half a minute before I pulled out. To Sarah, it must have seemed an eternity. She kept herself still. I smiled again.

“Good girl.”

I pushed in again, a quarter way, and held there. Sarah deserved a reward, so I reached down and caressed her splendid breasts, exploring both full globes with my open hands before concentrating on the jutting nipples again with the tips of my fingers, teasing them, and even pinching and twisting a little. Sarah bit her lip to hold in her cries, so I kissed her again, deeper, and she opened her mouth to receive my probing tongue.

And then, almost before I realized it, I pushed my cock fully into her with one great stroke, like a knight sheathing his sword, and then I began fucking her in earnest, driving into her with all the force I could muster, faster, harder, harder still, with each push seeming to find a new depth within her.

“Oh God,” she cried out. “Oh my God!” And then her moan swelled to an inarticulate scream. She pulled and strained against the chains that held her.

I would have to correct her later, of course, but for now her screams of wild pleasure pleased me. Clearly, she had never been taken by a truly skilled gentleman dominant before, even though she had longed for one to do just that, and with authority. Her passion could be forgiven. This time, anyway. I hoped she didn’t have any close neighbors. Unlike my own brownstone, this place certainly was not soundproofed.

At least she would not have to worry about confronting them and their smug, knowing glances in the morning, or indeed ever again.

I released her proud breasts and let my weight fall on her as I fucked her, loving the way her nipples pressed into the bare skin of my chest. I kissed her neck hungrily. I kissed and nibbled at her ears. I fucked her harder still.

Harder.

Faster.

Harder.

Faster.

For a moment, I wished I hadn’t tied her legs; I wanted to feel them both wrapped tightly around me, gripping me like a vice as she used them to push me down, down, deeper inside the tight and desperate welcome of her wet and hungry cunt.

But no, it was better this way, better that she was bound completely. It was better that she was utterly helpless, a prisoner at my mercy, when I took her for the first time.

Sarah, after all, was a girl who longed to submit, but who had been afraid to, even had she found someone worthy of her surrender. Even had she found the opportunity, she probably would not have allowed herself to follow her secret longing. She was afraid of how society would judge her, afraid of losing her standing. Most of all, she was afraid of her own passion, afraid that, if loosed, she wouldn’t be able to control it, that it would surely consume her.

There was only one way to conquer her fear. She needed to be taken.

She couldn’t control her passions. I could, though.

She was holding back, or trying her best to. But her climax was close. It had been building in intensity like a storm behind a dam. As much as I’d like to, I couldn’t take full credit for that myself. This was a tempest that had been building through years of longing and suppressed urges, freed at last from the chains of fantasy and released into the realms of reality itself. She wouldn’t be able to hold it back for long. I didn’t want her to fail; that would set matters back considerably.

I whispered in her ear. “It’s okay, my precious one. Surrender. Come for me.”

“Oh ... oh ... oh my ... oh ... my GOD! OH!”

She thrashed wildly as she came, so much so that I feared she would tear her cheap bed apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.