Leeann - Cover

Leeann

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

True Sex Story: I dropped in on a friend's girlfriend, and ended up dropping a load IN her. There's also a brief reverie of another girlfriend....

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

I met Leeann through my girlfriend, and we became friends with her and her boyfriend. We double dated a few times before my girlfriend broke up with me, and her boyfriend, Brian, left for basic training in the navy.

Just before he left, they found out she was pregnant. Her parents were pretty upset, and Leeann moved into an apartment with Brian.

One Friday afternoon I was headed to town to do some cruising, and decided I would swing by the apartment and say hello and see how she was doing.

Leeann opened the door a just a bit and peaked out. When she saw it was me she threw the door open and hugged me. “Hi! Thanks so much for visiting! I’ve just been sitting here all by myself. I could really use someone to talk to!”

“Well, here I am,” I said.

We bantered a bit, catching up on what had happened since we had last seen each other. I told her it had been awhile since I had been with a girl. I hadn’t gotten in any hurry after Dee and I split up. She told me about seeing Dee with guys a few times since our breakup, and how Dee had been running around on me even before that.

“Well, that’s interesting,” I said. “I understand why you didn’t tell me sooner, tho. I don’t hold it against you.”

“Thanks,” Leeann said. “Switching subjects, can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, I’m game. I mean, we are somewhat familiar with that territory already.” We shared a laugh at that. One particular night we were double dating in my old Dodge sedan. She and Brian went skinny dipping at the lake while Dee and I had stayed in the car, making out in the back seat. Before we could get done a deputy drove thru. He saw Brian and Leeann, who were dressed and walking on the shore by then, and assumed they were the ones who had fogged up the car. After he left they got back in, with Brian driving. Leeann asked if we finished, and then said they sure didn’t mind driving around to give us a little more time.

As Brian drove down the roads around the lake, I turned my attention back to Dee in the back seat. I didn’t have any condoms with me that night, but she had let me do her anyway. I relished the feel of my bare cock sliding into her warm, wet tunnel. The motion of the old car helped us along as we slowly made love in the back seat. Dee was trying to be quiet, but I could tell Leeann noticed. I don’t think she realized, but I saw her watching us. Brian questioned what was happening, and I heard Leeann say, “Oh no, they’re fucking! I promise you they are!”

I smiled as I kept on stroking my cock in and out of Dee. As I felt my orgasm approaching, I leaned down and kissed her.

“I’m close. Where do you want it?” I asked quietly. It was a question she had considered a couple of times before, whenever we didn’t have a condom. Usually she let me finish in her mouth, and one time on her stomach. I couldn’t picture getting close enough to cum in her mouth tonight without being REALLY obvious, even tho Brian and Leeann knew what we were doing. So I figured this would be an ‘on the seat’ or ‘on my belly’ kind of night. Either was ok with me.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me, her lips tickling my ear as she answered in a husky whisper, “IN me! I want it in me!” I felt her wrap her legs around me as she spoke.

“You sure?” I said. “You’re not on the pill.”

She answered quickly, “I want it! In me. Cum inside me! Please!”

I knew it was risky, but she was due to start her period any day now, so the risk seemed low.

“Ok” I whispered to Dee, slowly moving completely in and out of her as my orgasm approached. Finally, I passed the point of no return, and slid into her one final time. I held her tightly and buried my face in her neck, stifling my groans as I came, squirting my virile seed into her fertile pussy.

As my orgasm subsided, I raised up slightly and kissed her again.

“I love you!” we said in unison, and smiled at each other.

“That must have been some memory,” I heard, and snapped back to the present. Leeann was standing in her door smiling at me. I noticed now that she had a sheer nighty on that didn’t hide much.

“It was good. The lake night in the car.” She grinned.

“That was a fun night. I think that was the night I got pregnant, when we went skinny dipping and did it in the water.”

“Maybe,” I replied. “I did Dee bare in the backseat and came inside her. As I’m sure you know. It was great, but I’m really glad she didn’t get pregnant.”

“Yeah, that’s probably for the best, given what’s happened since. SO, about my question...”

“Sure, ask away.” I said.

“Well, it’s sort of embarrassing, but what the hell. Brian says I leak. When we make love, I mean. I don’t think so. Do you think I leak?”

I was taken back by the question. It wasn’t at all what I expected. I had mostly used condoms with the girls I had been with, because I didn’t want to get anyone pregnant, but the times I had came inside girls bareback, I had noticed that some sperm had always seem to come back out of them after I pulled out. I suspected this was what Brian was referring to, but I wasn’t really sure how to answer the question, or how to explain this to Leeann.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.