Date Night - Cover

Date Night

Copyright© 2020 by Alex Waters

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The wife and I rent a nice Air B&B in Washington DC. We decide to have a friend come over for the evening. Our Hotwife experience is amazing.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I had been looking forward to this weekend for months. Sarah and I being able to relax and have some fun together for three days in a beautiful Air B&B in Washington DC. We had spent Friday night and much of Saturday bringing each other orgasms, drinking, and enjoying delicious delivery from the local restaurants. She was wearing a black skirt that barely covered her ass with a low top that displayed her amazing breasts. I know how lucky I am. My wife is a twelve on a scale of one to ten. She is 5’6’’ blonde about 125lbs with a thin waist and voluptuous breasts that fill out a D cup easily. She has a midwestern beauty that melts my heart every time I look at her. I gently stroke her legs as we lay on the couch watching a movie and waiting for Scott. She turns her gorgeous face to me with her coy smile, “Are you sure you want to do this baby?” I smiled back and nod as I continue massaging her feet. “But what if I can’t take you both? You think I’ll be able to keep up? What do you really want us to do tonight? What is your biggest fantasy for this?” She is always taking care of me. All she ever wants is to ensure I’m happy, and it is one of the many reasons I love her so much. She doesn’t know it but sharing her with another man is my biggest fantasy. It popped in my head one day, and I haven’t been able to let go of the pull. It’s like an addict thinking about their next fix. I think about it all day every day. Seeing her during sex turns me on to the point of almost cumming without touching myself. I begin to slide my hand up her thigh as I silently smile at her. “You haven’t answered my questions.” Thankfully, as I open my mouth a knock at the door draws our attention.

I can hear her audibly holding her breath as I stand to answer the door. She reaches her hand out and wraps it around mine. “You know I love you more than the world, right? More than anyone.” I smile and kiss her forehead. Women are often seen as sluts or whores for sleeping with more than one man or with a man while they’re married; however, I have never seen Sarah in that light. She has always been an angel, my angel. I see her sexuality as a beautiful thing and not something to be hidden or have guilt over. It is an awe-inspiring thing of beauty.

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as I approach the door. With every step, my pulse beats louder in my ears. My stomach begins to knot with an ounce of nerves. My palms are sweaty when I reach to turn the handle. Scotts face is beaming with a smile as the door swings open. His six-foot two muscular frame is filling the door with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. I can hear the clink of glasses as Sarah begins making drinks in the kitchen. “Come on in Scott. Welcome. Sarah is making us some drinks.” His cologne fills the air as he passes by me. I push the nervousness down and begin making introductions, “Scott, this is Sarah. Sarah Scott.” He hands her the flowers and wine as she hands him a glass of scotch. “Here, I’ll trade you. Thank you. They’re beautiful.” We all stand at the kitchen having small talk while we sip our drinks. I notice the conversation isn’t awkward or forced. Scott is doing his best to be charming, and Sarah is laughing at his jokes. I walk over and slide my arms around Sarah’s waist, running my fingers across her hips and kiss her neck gently. Alex’s listening to Sarah talking, but I see his eyes are all over her body taking in every inch. “Baby, can you make us a couple more drinks and then maybe we should head to the couch so we can at least sit down.” Sarah smiles and begins her pouring as Scott and I make our way to the living room.

I plop down in the chase lounger while Scott takes up a position on the couch. Sarah sashayed herself over in her best homemaker impression with two drinks in her hands while Scott and I are talking about the zombie movie on the television. “Damn Tim, you’re one lucky guy. She’s gorgeous and makes drinks.” We all laugh as Sarah’s rebuttal lands, “This is all for you Scott. Tim doesn’t get this service.” Sarah sits back against my chest with her legs across the chase arm while I sip on my drink. Scott and I are enthralled in our zombie preparation conversation when Sarah leans her head back and whispers, “Are you sure about this baby?” I begin gently nibbling on her ear and kissing he neck, “Absolutely, I’ve been dreaming about this for a long time. Why don’t you go over and play nice.”

I can see Scott’s demeaner change as Sarah walks over and sits next to him on the couch. She sits back and begins running her hands through his hair. Then slowly, Sarah leans forward, and their lips meet. Scott is sliding his hands behind her neck and across her waist while Sarah pulls him forward, their tongues intertwining. She gently bites his lip and runs her hand across his crotch. “mmm you have something for me Scott?” Sarah begins unbuttoning his jeans as they continue kissing. She slides off the couch to her knees while Scott helps her pull his jeans down. I can see he isn’t wearing underwear, likely in anticipation of tonight. As his jeans pass his knees, Sarah takes Scotts rather thick and long dick between her lips. It was about the same length as mine but with significantly more girth. She turns and smiles at me briefly as she takes it all the way in twisting her hand on the shaft while bobbing her head. It is intoxicating watching his dick slide between her lips. I’m already so hard it’s hurting. I am starting to worry I may cum too quick if I masturbate, so I just rub my cock over my jeans feeling my balls tingle. Scott’s head is back against the couch with one hand gently running his fingers through Sarah’s hair. He looks over at me and mouths, “you sure dude?” I just nod in affirmative and begin unzipping my pants. I want to make sure he knows that I’m not only good with this but that it’s making me rock hard.

As I’m balancing between stroking myself and trying not to ejaculate, I see Sarah reach up and pull her panties off. She doesn’t even miss a beat from blowing Scott. Sarah is speeding up and I can see Scott pushing his hips up to meet her mouth. I am a little worried that she is going to finish him off when she pulls back smiling up at him. As she stands, Scott kicks his jeans off his feet and takes his shirt off. “Wow.” Obviously, Sarah approves of Scotts chiseled physique. She sets one knee then the other on opposite sides of Scotts legs. She is steadying herself with her left hand while she reaches down and positions Scotts dick between her pussy lips. I can see she is sliding the head of his cock across her wet lips. She moans lightly and looks over at me while she is grinding against Scott. She has a devious smile on her face; I know she is about to be a bad girl. At that, she slides down onto him, and they both gasp as she engulfs him. With one drop down, all of Scott’s dick enters my wife’s pussy. “Oh fuck” moaned Scott as he felt her tight pussy. He grabs her by the hips and is pulling her onto him harder with each thrust. Sarah moans louder every time he goes to the hilt. Sarah is reaching back with one hand to tray and unclasp her bra, but I see she is having trouble. I walk over undo her bra with one hand; before I go back to my chair, I slap her on the ass and am rewarded with a squeal.

Sarah pulls her top over her head, and Scott doesn’t hesitate to lean forward and nibble on her nipples. She pulls his head in while he kisses all over her amazing breasts flicking her nipples with his tongue. I’m doing everything I can to not orgasm. I have to alternate between stroking myself and pulling my balls down to stop from cumming. Scott is fucking my wife faster now with her ass bouncing off his lap. Sarah rests her head on his shoulder while he pounds away at her pussy. Scott is grabbing her ass and kissing her breasts. I can see he is entranced in fucking her and not paying attention to me. Sarah looks over at me,

“Is this what you want baby? You want to watch him fuck me?”

I’m gently stroking myself watching them and can only plead, “Yes, please baby. God yes! You’re so fucking hot!”

They begin kissing as Sarah slows her pace. She is taking her time riding Scott. I can see he is in pure ecstasy. Scott isn’t paying any attention to me, but Sarah keeps looking over at me watching her. I feel as if I am going to explode, so I slow down to try and make it last longer. After several minutes, Sarah and I both see Scott is definitely going to cum soon. Sarah begins to lift herself from Scott and he tries to pull her down to keep going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.