Dandy Randy El Flamboyant - Cover

Dandy Randy El Flamboyant

Copyright© 2020 by Yob

Chapter 4: The Labor Pool

Horrified and furious at what we choose not imagining is occurring behind the door, I pound on it in frustration and outrage, not wanting it opened, and it didn’t. I wanted it to stop inside. Disgusted isn’t a strong enough word, I am incensed! Empathic pal Wati joins me rattling the door in it’s frame with our blows. We manage to attract attention. Bebe and Flor come and gently lead us away.

Flor is comforting Wati. Before long, they are comparing and fondling breasts. That’s only the icebreaker before Flor inveigles Wati into her bed where she entertains him most affectionately.

“If you want some of that, you’ll just have to wait for Flor to become available. I’m certain you’ll think waiting is worthwhen it’s finally your turn. Flor will be ecstatic to entertain you. She’s your most devout fan.” Bebe confides in me.

“How about you, Bebe? Any chance of my trading up to a more luxurious model?” Caressing her silky thigh, I’m making a real effort o seduce her. Flor, I’ve had before. Bebe always resisted my advances. What you can’t have, is more desirable.

“That’s very flattering, Randy and very tempting, but no. I’m afraid I’d better not.”

“Why not? You are extremely attractive. Beautiful even.”

“Beautiful even? That’s odd! Didn’t you get a little pussy in Singapore?”

“Quite often. They were training me to fuck old women, wrinkled old saggy women, enormously fat women, anorexia skeletal women, and disfigured women. Ugly unattractive women of every variety. When I successfully completed a mission or lesson, my reward was to fuck anything I desired, within a shape-shifters limits to provide. I got very little pussy.”

“So you didn’t succeed often? What is the problem? Revulsion?”

“None. You see, I knew these were shape-shifted ugly fake facades, but underneath, inside, was a cute five year old facade shape-shifted Wee woman”

“Do you have a thing for five year olds?

“No, my thing is for twenty five year old tiny dwarf women.” Trailing my fingers across her bare thigh, I’m intentionally giving her goosebumps.

“You asked if I got a little pussy. And I said, I got Wee pussies all the time. (chuckling).

‘Stop it, you’re giving me chills. I’m already spoken for, if that has value meaning to you.” Bebe wishes she could abandon commitments and be free to indulge her fancies, but she is made of stricter stuff. Committed to one man, her husband.

“It doesn’t bother you he fucks... ?”

“NO! And it shouldn’t bother you either.” she interrupts.

“How can you say that?”

“You need to understand, not just know things. Phil is trying to bring Ninell back alive. I don’t believe he’ll suceed, but he hoes with all his heart. I hope for him.

You and I are nearly the same effective age. Prior to three weeks ago, I was a mindless lustful thing. A warm breathing juicy corpse, or very like one. I can be tolerant if the man who loved me when I was just hot juicy meat, wants to indulge himself in some wintry deli freezer meats. Kind of flattering to be remembered and missed in that weird way.”

“But it’s...”

“None of your business what gets off other people, unless you are tying to affectionately help, or are employed to provide the pleasure. However?

You do seriously, need to start fucking around. Helena wants to see you. Give me a kiss goodbye.” Bebe opened her legs, lifted her short skirt, offered a taste of her bald plump pussy. “For inspiration. You’ll need some when you meet with Helena. She wrote the instruction manual on being a bitch. Sometimes, she can be sweet! Even loving and generous on rare occasions. Wishing you rare good fortune.”

The goodbye pussy kiss lasted several long minutes until Bebe finally, sternly, reluctantly, shooed him away. She was happy his former aversion to cunnilingus is now trained out of him. As soon as Randy and Wati are gone, Flor and Bebe are taking out their frustrations on each other. Phil has been inattentive of late.

Before the adolescent friends quite reached the main house, a halt was in order. Lassos snugged around each, enforced the verbal order to halt. The cowgirls are pleased to see Randy. They plan a party with Randy the principle object of attention and recipient of a neck tie present-ly. Strange fruit to dangle from a thick limb of one of the many enormous mango trees populating and shading the ranch. If they’d only kept their voices more subdued while arguing whose noose was tied superior and should be used, Helena may never have stepped outside to investigate the cause of the hullabaloo. She ordered the cowgirls to go rope cows, not guests.

“Thank you!” Wati and Randy profusely, sincerely proffer their deep gratitude.

“Wati? Across the hall is a door. Access to my mother’s room. She is a very remarkable lady. Recently, she suffered a devastating disappointment. She adores young girls. You are most definitely, outside the realm of her previous experiences, never-the=less! I feel certain she will greatly enjoy the novelty. If you offer to prove to her, she is not as inconsolable as she believes she is? You’ll not only earn your keep, you’ll demonstrate the sincerity of your gratitude, and earn mother’s and my gratitude, too. Your duty then, is wooing Dama Julia. Go attend her.”

Helena relaxed, after Wati left, by putting a booted foot up on the edge of her desk. This pose, with her leg bent up at an acute angle at the knee, allowed her to fan her hot legs, tummy, and thighs, by fanning herself. Lifting her voluminous white skirt, and scooping air like a parachute, then whipping it down again, acted like a bellows, pumping fresh air down under her dress, onto her naked skin. Belly, waist, bottom, and between her legs were fanned. It provided Randy, who was seated in an ideal location, with a perfect view all the way up to her hairless thick lipped pudenda, each time she hoisted up her skirt. Her pheromones are thickly, richly filling the air in her office, affecting both of them wit an enticing aroma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.