Private Lessons II - Teaching Mommy - Cover

Private Lessons II - Teaching Mommy

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of the story "Private Lessons" this one brings her mother into the game!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

As I fully expected, I won our little test of wills, although she once again tried to manipulate me to get her way. Tears began to stream down her face as she pleaded, “Please ... we can work something out.”

“We are,” I chuckled, “you’re going to be my good little fucktoy just like your daughter and in return, I won’t humiliate you and your daughter.”

“But if you release the video you will be fired too,” she pointed out.

“This video isn’t of me,” I said, “Just how dumb do you think I am? I wouldn’t tape myself doing something wrong and then try to blackmail someone else with the evidence! No, this is of your daughter and another student who shall remain nameless. As proof that isn’t me, do you see that scar in the video?” I pushed pause so she could see it clearly.

“Yes,” she said.

“Now do you see I similar scar on me?” I asked.

“No,” she said, dejectedly. It was the first time I saw the proud and dignified Barbara lower her head.

“Now Barbara, I will tell you only one more time, get your ass over here and get on your knees,” I ordered, my patience waning.

She began to move towards me, tears still rolling down her face. “If I do this, will you give me back the DVD?” she asked.

“If you obey like a good slut,” I said, “Sure. I am a man of my word, you can ask your daughter.”

Her face went crimson as she stared at me for a few seconds before she fell to her knees. With shaking hands, she unbuckled my belt, pulled down my pants and underwear and was staring at my hard eight inch cock.

I could tell by the look in her face she was duly impressed. “I know, it is very impressive, isn’t it?”

Not wanting to show any weakness she kept to her bitch attitude. “I have seen bigger,” she said.

“Good,” I countered, “then you shouldn’t have any trouble fitting all of me into that pretty cocksucking mouth.”

She glared up at me once more before she opened her perfect lips and took my cock in her mouth. I quickly realized that unlike her daughter, Mrs. Walker was quite adept at sucking a cock. She’d obviously sucked her share of them as she was doing something amazing with her tongue that I couldn’t explain.

I moaned, “You’re a great cocksucker Mrs. Walker. I can see where Allison gets her talents.” She ignored my compliment as she continued bobbing back and forth like the experienced MILF slut she was.

Not wanting to shoot my load yet because I had more to do with her, I pulled out of her wonderful mouth. She looked up at me puzzled that I would stop so suddenly.

“Now get up and bend over my desk slut,” I ordered.

Her eyes went wide, “Wait, what? I thought I just had to blow you?”

“No, I said, if you obeyed like a good slut I would give you back the DVD. You listen like my high school students; only hearing what you want to hear. Now do as you’re told.”

Her glare returned ... Mrs. High and Mighty did not like to be ordered around, especially by a blackmailing school principal! But she reluctantly stood up and bent over my desk, all the same. I could tell that even though she was acting all superior and above this sort of thing, she was actually enjoying the submission underneath all that snooty facade.

To check to see if I was right (I already knew I was, but it was good for the show!), I pulled down her skirt to see if her cunt was wet like I assumed it would be. She was wearing pantyhose that I quickly ripped in half at the seams.

She turned around and snapped, “Hey! Those are expensive pantyhose, you asshole!”

I threw attitude right back at her. “If you wore stockings like a good slut, I wouldn’t have to rip open your pantyhose, now would I? All right, let’s see if that slutty cunt of yours is all wet thinking about my big cock.”

I moved my hand between her spread legs and felt her very damp panties. “Your panties are soaked, Barbara. Why is that?”

“Not because of you,” she weakly replied, still trying to fight the power I already had over her. She was like so many of the other pretentious, conceited, highfaluting cunts I had fucked over the years: a dirty slut hid behind the facade of a pompous bitch

“Really?” I asked and countered, “Well if it wasn’t me, then I guess it must be from watching your daughter suck this boy’s cock. Is that it? Are you into watching, Barbara?”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” she said, with a soft moan as my finger parted her wet pussy lips.

As I slipped a finger inside her pussy, I asked, “So, Mrs. Walker, have you ever had a cock in your ass?”

She turned to look at me with shocked, wide eyes. “God no, that is disgusting!” she responded with her last bit of dignity.

“That was what your daughter said too, before I trained her to accept my cock in her ass. Now she loves it,” I said.

“Please stop talking about my daughter like that,” she said, her tone angry, but my finger in her cunt was clearly distracting her.

“Sorry,” I shrugged, “I was just trying to point out that with training she has come to enjoy having all three of her holes filled with equal enthusiasm.”

I pulled my finger wet with her juices from her cunt and moved it to her virgin ass.

“Please no,” she begged.

“Just relax Barbara,” I said, as my finger teased her puckered bud.

“Please, Tim, I’ll do anything else you want, just please not there. Please, I-I’m not ready for that yet,” she begged, her strong personality gone.

“It’s funny ... your daughter promised me the same thing if I wouldn’t expel her. She promised me she’d do anything if I just wouldn’t expel her – little did she know what ‘anything’ was. I warned her the same way I’ll warn you... ‘anything’ can be a very dangerous word to throw around carelessly,” I told her.

She didn’t say anything for a bit. She was in a predicament – on the one hand, she didn’t want me to invade her virgin ass. On the other ‘anything’ is a very open-ended word and could involve things she hadn’t even thought or heard of!

“I will tell you what, Barbara, I will hold off on your ass for now. I didn’t take your daughters ass the first day either – in fact it was a few “lessons” before I tapped her virgin ass. So I will do the same for her mother. I want you to enjoy it when I do take your anal cherry, so I will save that treat for another time. But let me assure you that we will be visiting your back door eventually and when we do, you will beg me to take your ass,” I said.

“So you’re not going to rape me then?” she asked, hopeful this would all just go away. No such luck.

I moved around and sat at my desk, now facing her. She went to stand up but a stopped her. “Stay where you are, slut!” Barbara sighed and bent back over the way she had been again.

“I am not raping you, Barbara. Did I force you into my office?”

“No, but...”

I ignored her explanation. “Did I force you to bend over my desk?”

“Well, no, but...”

“But nothing,” I snapped. “You choose to bend over my desk like a cheap street whore. If you want to blame anyone, blame yourself. You allowed your daughter to be a bitch that needed to be disciplined. You were the one who ignored your daughter and just let her run wild. I just did the job you couldn’t.” I knew this was harsh, considering she was divorced and the lack of a father figure was not completely her fault.

I looked at Barbara as a berated her. Tears were again welling in her eyes. “Yes! Yes, you’re right. I have been neglecting my daughter! I’m so sorry!” she sobbed.

Sticking to my coldness, I asked, “Well what’s done is done. I have taken care of it. Now weren’t you about to leave?”

“You’re giving me the DVD?” she asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

“Oh no, we made a deal for that and you have not fulfilled your end of the bargain,” I answered, struggling not to laugh at my own play on words.

“I really need the DVD though. Please Tim,” she said, her eyes begging.

“Well, I would love to help, but I am not going to rape you,” I answered.

“Sorry,” she whispered, avoiding eye contact, before adding, “Please come fuck me.”

“Where do you want me to fuck you?” I asked, forcing her to say the words.

“In my pussy,” she said softly, almost as if she was afraid to say the word.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch that,” I said pretending I didn’t hear her. “What was that you said?”

“I said I want you to fuck me in my pussy,” she said, a little louder this time.

“You’ll have to beg then,” I ordered, standing back up, my erect cock directly in front of her, throbbing with eager anticipation of being put into play.

Seeing my cock pointing at her seemed to spark a glimmer of lust in her. Her tone was more believable as she begged, “Please, Mr. Stewart, fuck my pussy.”

“Well, you better get it rock hard then, slut,” I ordered, shoving my cock in her mouth.

She bobbed on it awkwardly for a minute or two before I pulled out. “That was a pathetic attempt at cocksucking slut! I thought you knew what you were doing! When you thought I was going to put your daughter’s talents on the Internet you were a lot more enthusiastic about sucking my cock, but now you don’t seem to have your heart in it!

“Perhaps it’s a motivation problem? Shall I motivate you, slut?” I said. I moved around behind her and knelt down. I shoved two fingers into her wet pussy without and warning or hint what was coming.

“OH!” Barbara gasped and I began fingerfucking her hard and fast, sawing at her cunt with quick short strokes. I curled my fingers downward to rub her g-spot and with my other hand on top of her ass, I used my thumb to gently rub across her little brown star.

“Ohhh ... Goddd ... yes! Yesss!” Barbara moaned, softly at first but as I continued to work her cunt into a lather she became much more vociferous. I plunged my fingers in and out of the woman’s leaking pussy and she moaned and gripped the desk hard, raising her ass up in order to give me greater access to her.

I had to smile and how easily this once proud and haughty woman had succumbed to her own latent lustful nature. Any pretense of her being refined and well-bred left her at that moment. She was a slut, just like all the rest. Just like her daughter Allison.

Once I had her moaning and panting and grinding her ass back on my hand with my fingers working her insides, it was time to seal this deal. Keeping the fingers of one hand inside her wriggling around, I stood up and leaned over the desk partially over top of her. My other hand moved up to the back of her head grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair and pulling her head back and to the side a bit.

“How long has it been Barbara? I growled soft and low in her ear, How long has it been since you felt a man’s hard cock in your belly? How long since you felt his hot breath on your neck or felt the weight of him on top of you and he plunged hard and deep into your wet willing pussy?”

“Ohhh, goddd pleaaase...” she whimpered.

“That’s right my beauty ... I know your need. You see your daughter has told me how you long for a man to make you feel again. How you want to feel like a woman again. It must be hard for you, going to bed in a cold, lonely bed every night. Wishing you had someone to hold you. Someone to make love to you. Someone to fuck you and make you scream to the heavens as you cum again and again.

“Fingers and toys can only do so much can’t they? They can fill a hole, but they are just a substitute and they only remind you of what you really want after all isn’t that right?” I growled. I could feel Barbara walls coming down she ground against my hand harder and I could feel her starting to sob as I spoke. Yes, I knew her need ... all too well.

“Oh Tim...” she sobbed.

“Tell me slut. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want me to do to you,” I said.

“Please, please fuck me! Oh, god, I need you so much! I need to feel you inside me! Please fuck me, pleease!” she broke.

I had won. I knew I would when I brought Barbara into the office. Allison had already told me everything I needed to know about Mrs. Walker without even realizing what I had in mind. Now it was time to show her what life as my slut would give her.

I pulled my fingers out of her dripping pussy and took hold of my cock. I stepped up and rubbed the tip of my hard eager cock up and down her slippery slit getting the head wet with her juice. Then I parted her pussy lips and pushed forward just enough to seat the head against her entrance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.