Naomi's Quest - Cover

Naomi's Quest

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Fantasy Sex Story: Mature wife and daughters have a special need only virile men can fill.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Cream Pie   .

I met her at a party. A friend of mine asked me if I’d like to meet some interesting people and maybe get laid. I had no plans so agreed.

It was a big house set apart from the rest. We were greeted by the hostess, Naomi, a beautiful redhead about 40 with long hair and bounteous breasts. She made sure I was aware how bounteous they were with her welcoming hug. She was wearing a peasant outfit with a long skirt riding on her matronly hips and the scoop neck blouse barely covered the nipples of her magnificent mammaries.

There were mostly men in attendance. Our hostess visited in turn with all the male guests and appeared to be asking them questions that I could not hear. From time to time she would lead a man down a hallway and they would return fifteen or so minutes later.

Finally, she approached me. After a few routine questions she asked the big one I had been wondering about. “How long has it been since you were laid?”

I replied, “More than three weeks.”

“Good. When did you masturbate last?”

“I rarely do that.”

“Very good. Follow me.”

She led me down the hall where she had taken the other men and went into a bedroom, closing the door. Pulling down her top so it was under her breasts, she asked, “Do you want to suck them?” From the red splotches and hickies, they had obviously already been enjoyed. I nodded and she said, “Drop your drawers and get over here then.”

She dropped her skirt, revealing her sparse muff above a reddened pussy with protruding inner lips. It glistened with moisture. She sat on a specially built chair that supported her but provided easy access to her genitals. As I approached her tits she seized my erection and slipped it into her cum box. I recognized the feeling of fresh semen lubrication as she urged me to bang her hard. After I spurted a big load of stored up cock juice and withdrew, she brought out a container and stood up with it between her legs. Squeezing her cunt muscles, she expelled globs of my cream into the substantial contents already there.

She kissed me and said, “Would you like to do this again?”

“Only if I can take more time to enjoy it.”

She smiled and said, “This was only an interview party. I also would like more time with you.” Reaching to a pile of cards, she gave me one. “Be here on this day and time and we will get better acquainted. Please be on time and do not ejaculate for at least two days beforehand.”

She put her outfit together and we returned to the party. A short time later I saw her take another man down the hall. And two more before I left.

When I arrived at the big house at the appointed hour on Saturday, I passed a guy I recognized from the party just leaving. This mysterious woman greeted me naked and led me to the room we had been in before. The bed was messy and the air reeked of sex. Naomi reclined and asked, “Please put your cock in me while we talk. Move it in and out in long slow strokes.”

As I expected, it had the silky feel of fresh semen, which is not at all unpleasant and would help me slow down my ejaculation if I didn’t think about how it got there. We were in the scissors position so we could be comfortable and go slow and talk easily.

Naomi explained, “I have a rare inherited hormonal condition where my body needs frequent and substantial amounts of the substances found in male semen. This became apparent after I married and my sexual activity was greatly reduced. It was finally diagnosed and the only therapy is what you find me doing. My husband is insufficient so he accepts that I must obtain semen from others. I require the average amount of semen of at least two ejaculations, and preferably three, each day. Your cock is massaging the fluid from the last man into my vaginal tissues. This provides optimal absorption. You were scheduled as my last today so we could talk better.”

I was curious, “I saw you collecting my fluid after I withdrew the last time. What do you do with it?”

“I divide it into daily doses and freeze it. The sperm are killed but they are not essential anyway. If I cannot get fresh semen, then I thaw a dose and pour it on my husband’s cock as he is penetrating me and he massages it in. I can use a dildo if absolutely necessary. But of course, getting it fresh from the source is always best!” She grinned.

I made weekly “deposits” in Naomi’s “account”, and a month later I was invited to Naomi’s sex party again. She focused on the new guys, taking them to be checked out and drained as I had been. I was wondering what would happen to me when one of the young women approached me and said, “Hello, I’m Alia, one of Naomi’s daughters. She asked me to take care of you and show you one of the other rooms of the house.

I followed her to a small room set up very similarly to the one her mother used. She removed her skirt revealing a neatly trimmed russet muff matching the hair on her head. She expertly applied a condom to my ready rod and her internal muscles brought me to a pleasure peak rather sooner than I expected. Carefully removing the condom in a way that milked all the semen into the end of it, she knotted it and placed it in a container in the small fridge. I noticed there were already several others there. She sucked my cock clean and said, “My sisters also do this to help our mother.”

After dinner the three daughters came out in belly dancing outfits and provided an excellent show. They then acted as harem girls, serving drinks and disappearing into the back room with male guests. When Alia served me a drink she said, “I’d like you to stay after if you can.” I nodded.

I lost track of how often Alia “disappeared” but she was there when the party broke up. She asked if I’d like to take a walk on the grounds. “That sounds good to me.” I offered her my arm and we went outside. We started with small talk as we got acquainted although Alia asked some very interesting questions. It was apparent she was a very bright young woman in addition to stunning looks, both facial and body. We exchanged life stories and I discovered she was the oldest daughter at 22 and a year older than myself. She and her sisters had inherited their mother’s semen seeking condition but it was much less intense. Once a day was often enough if it was copious. Doing the same guy more than a few times in a row didn’t work though. Different guys made different stuff apparently.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.