Steppin Up Lahk a Man - Cover

Steppin Up Lahk a Man

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Sixteen-year-old Ozark boy takes on a family man's responsibilities and makes a good go of it in bed and out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Farming   Sharing   Incest   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


Jeb was only sixteen when his father was taken away by the deputies and learned he’d be gone for a long time. His Maw set him down at the kitchen table and said, “Son, yew have some big shoes and some other thangs ter fill now. Ah’ve got ter git me a’workin agin tew bring in some cash money and yew have to take charge round heer while Ah’m doin it.”

Maw hadn’t worked the truck stops since he was born but she was only thirty. Hard work at their little hardscrabble farm and lots of sex from Paw had kept her body in good shape. Wet nursing the twin girl cousins she took in helped her fine breasts a lot too.

Besides the fourteen-year-old twins, the small cabin provided a home for Paw’s youngest sister Melba Sue, a homely but bosomy lass of seventeen. She had shared Jeb’s bed for two reasons besides her being horny. Paw wasn’t his actual father, and there was no place else for her to sleep. Fortunately Maw, with her considerable experience with men, had all of the girls go to the clinic when the monthlies started. They didn’t need no swollen bellies round there!

A few years earlier at a family reunion, Melba Sue had encountered some relatives who repeatedly demonstrated the purpose for, and the pleasures from, those funny looking things at a man’s crotch. After that she had a constant need for the above. Even though she had a boyfriend who regularly tended to her crotch-garden, bedding with Jeb helped her get to sleep better and educated him quickly.

That knowledge and practice was very helpful when the responsibility for taking care of the twins was suddenly thrust upon his shoulders, or more accurately, his pecker. Paw had broke them in since they hadn’t likely sprung from his loins, and cared for them ever since, jealously guarding their “virtue” from all others.

Maw said that Jeb was likely from Paw’s side of the family based on the size and shape of his male protuberance. She had observed it many times at full glory when he pleasured Melba Sue in the one-room cabin, but had not checked it by comparison with Paw’s using her own cock-socket, although the thought had crossed her mind. It did look pretty nice.

The twins were glad for this development since they’d not gotten nearly as much shaft-time as they liked since Paw was older and had to provide for their horny Maw too. Jeb was younger and Melba Sue was gone enough banging her boyfriend that after school would be a good time for some sibling screwing.

The twins always enjoyed it when they saw Jeb and Melba Sue screwing because they could go over to the bed and touch both of them all over which only added to the copulating couple’s fun. As they got braver they even tasted the wet parts after the fucking finished. Paw would only do them one at a time so they never got to touch each other when actually getting laid although they did it a lot to each other when in their own bed together.

Now they could really share sex as the closely bonded pair that they were. With the added practice, Jeb soon got to where he could hold off his seed shooting until both of the twins were satisfied. Even if he shot some seed in one, he could stay hard enough to pleasure and cream the other one too. By the time Melba Sue got in their bed he was plenty recovered to pound her sloppy pussy. The women were well pleased with their man.

Of course, in that one-room cabin, Maw got to see some of the goin’s on and she got kinda envious. The four to six truckers that were pumpin in her puss each night she worked were often fat or ugly or smelly and rarely gave a damn about her enjoyment. Sex weren’t no fun like with Paw. Finally she couldn’t stand it no more and incest be damned. One day when Melba Sue was workin and the twins was in school, she grabbed Jeb’s crotch and said it were time it returned to where it come from. He didn’t get it until she pulled off her house dress and began sucking him to hardness.

He’d seen her big soft titties a’floppin plenty of times when she was ridin Paw and wanted so bad to hold and squeeze and nurse on them like when he was little so he made her get on top. Her pussy was a lot looser than the others he plundered but the idea of it was HOT. His baby-maker was right where his father had been and he was going to put his seed in the same place the one that had started him was sprayed so many years ago. That thought was so powerful that he couldn’t hold out like he usually did and almost screamed as his tallywhacker exploded shot after shot of sperm-rich cream. Maw kissed him and squeezed his shaft with her practiced cunt muscles, equally thrilled with feeling him back inside her, a lot more pleasurable this time!

Maw had a john named Lem. He drove a daily route for the postal service six days a week and her truck stop was where he’d refuel and take a rest stop. He got in late and would usually be her last trick of the night. He lived in a weekly motel and had no one to talk to so she’d stay with him a bit after they fucked. It was nice because she didn’t have to rush and clean up in the truck stop toilets to be ready for her next john. But most special was that he tried to make her get her pleasure too.

That became so important to her that she gave him a discount so he could be with her more often and didn’t charge extra if he could do her twice. One of those times, when she’d had four johns before finishing up with him, he said he had something really important to tell her. “Ah am gittin tared of this borin job. Ah am a pretty good farm equipment mechanic and Ah’d bet they could use one round here. My livin has bin cheap so Ah’ve saved up some money. Would yer husband mind if’n Ah came and stayed with yew fer awhile till Ah gets a job?”

Maw smiled, thrilled beyond words, “Ferst of all, Ah ain’t married. Never have bin. This here ring was my Ma’s and Ah wears it cuz Ah’d like to be a wife someday. The man Ah wuz livin with is in jail fer a long while. Yer surely welcome tew stay with me but Ah must warn yew thet mah place is a bit crowded.”

Lem was delighted and said he’d love bein around folks and family cuz he were pretty lonesome. He got directions and set his plans in motion.

A few days later a shiny Ford pickup, only ten years old, stopped in front of the cabin in the woods and honked its horn. Maw, Jen and the twins came piling out of the door to greet this man that they’d just heard a little bit about. Jeb shook hands like he was supposed to and the twins just hugged this six-foot-four and solidly built hunk of male flesh, their pussies a’tingling at the contact. Jeb took his suitcases inside and the giggling girls took him on a tour of the small farm, eager for his attention.

Maw broke out her special bottle of shine and poured some for the two men and they sat on the porch as the sun went down. This was an off-day for the truck stop but she would have skipped it anyway. Lem had even been helpful at dinner, unlike most of the other men that had lived with her.

At bedtime, Lem seemed not at all concerned about the lack of privacy in the single-room cabin, stripping with little concern. The twins were furiously diddling each other’s twats as they saw his body revealed. Even Jeb took a look at what had been and was about to get into Maw.

Later on, when Melba Sue arrived from being with her boyfriend, she kept peeking over at Maw’s bed as she was riding Jeb, hoping for a view of his interesting parts but it was too dark. Damn. She’d hope for better in the morning.

She cleverly timed her visit to the two-holer to coincide with his. He was taking a morning dump when she pulled up her skirt and sat down beside him, introducing herself because he and Maw were busy when she got there last night. When he stood up to pull up his pants, she got an eyeful and the potential of that uncut hunk of meat made her drool. Damn, she’d have to get some of that!

Lem was smart enough to see through her ploy and got the lowdown on her and the twins when him and Jeb went hunting for supper. Two coons and a half-dozen fat squirrels would taste mighty fine. Lem drove to the gas station/general store and bought some beer. Jeb was real proud to be seen in such a fine vehicle.

The next day was not a school day so the twins offered to take Lem to the pond for a picnic and swim. Maw and Jeb were running an errand so he accepted their invitation. After lunch, it was getting warm and the twins said, “It’s time for a swim. We don’t have swimsuits so you will just have to see us naked.” They made a production out of getting out of their clothes and flashed their guest every way they could think of. He was amused and revealed his parts, already swelling from the show of young flesh. The cool water made it soften somewhat as they played. The girls would swim between his legs and rub whatever part they could on his body, hoping to get his attention.

They sure did that, alright and insisted on drying him off when they got out of the water. Their next request was the classic one, “We want to get a tan. Would you rub this oil on us?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.