Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Hot Slut Facials

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hot Slut Facials - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one and the story was crafted by fans on his discord server. Join it to vote on what Clara will tweet next at: https://discord.gg/ByJ4kZQ

Clara had so many people she wanted to get back at.

“God, that is so amazing,” she said, seeing the deep fakes of Mrs. Daniels getting gangbanged by her students. It was so good. “Though it’s scary how amazing technology is.”

Because they had to be deep fakes, even the videos that were made of the married teacher getting fucked. Clara was just making things up. If they weren’t deep fakes, then Clara had some magical power which, of course, was nonsense to the girl.

How could she know some cosmic joke was being played.

“Who to deal with next,” she thought. She glanced to her makeup table and her sad attempts to use lipsticks and rouge to make herself pretty and it had always backfired. Some girls plastered themselves in it.

“Cunts wear too much makeup,” Clara said, smiling. “Something has to be done.” She glanced at Twitter. People were starting to guess she was the owner of @realgossip. She wasn’t sure how, personal data was so easy to get to these days, but she didn’t care. Let them all know she was behind it.

She typed: “Did you know, to prevent girls from using too much makeup the security guard ‘randomly’ skull fucks the girls with his giant cock and covers them with his huge load? #BlackTears #goodforyourskinn #solobukakke”

She typed send. Her tweet went off to her several thousand followers.

“Perfect.”


Lance

I wanted to be a cop, but the best I could do right now was a security guard. Still, I was at a college. I had a belt and a badge. I didn’t carry a gun, but I had a Taser and mace. It was my job to make sure that the students weren’t smuggling in guns.

Couldn’t have another Virginia Tech or anything. So I kept my eyes vigilant as I moved through the crowd. Of course, I had to stare at the college coeds asses. Eighteen, nineteen, and twenty-year-old girls with tight rumps. Just doing my job. Yep.

One good thing about having a small cock; no one noticed my erections.

Suddenly, notifications sang out. It seemed like every student’s phone had gone off at the same time, a mix of rings, bells, chimes, and other sound effects. They whipped out their phones, all staring at them.

I didn’t care. I had a job to do. I had to make sure that girls weren’t wearing too much makeup to school. If they were, I had to skull-fuck them and then cum all over their faces. It was why I was hired. I had a big dick and I produced so much cum.

I could single-handily coat a girl’s face in jizz. A one-man bukakke party. It was a gift that I was eager to use and...

There was a girl, her platinum-blonde hair swaying down her back. She had a killer ass. Just gorgeous. I couldn’t see her face, but I was certain she was wearing too much makeup. For some reason, all the hot girls did. It was just a fact. If she made my dick throb, then she must be wearing too much makeup.

“You!” I roared, marching down the hallway. “Makeup inspection!”


Madison

I blinked as the other girls stopped around me. I looked around, confused. “Makeup inspection?”

It was my first day. I had just transferred in and I was hoping to make a good impression. I looked around at the girls who were all closing their eyes. One was wiping at her face with a cloth, rubbing off the makeup she wore.

“You, the blonde,” growled a deep voice. I turned to see a tall, young man with brown hair in a flattop. He had the face of a drill instructor.

“M-me?” I asked as he stopped before me. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Yeah, you’re not on your knees,” he said. “This is a makeup inspection.”

The other girls around me all hurried down the hallway. One muttered, “Thank god I’m not as hot as her.”

“Why do I have to kneel?” I asked, confused.

Guys were crowding around now. They were grinning and nodding at each other. I swallowed, my cheeks burning. I didn’t get this at all. I looked around, my hair dancing down my back. They all looked like hungry lions on the savanna, and I was a lost gazelle.

“It’s a makeup inspection,” he said and then rubbed his finger across my cheek. “Too much foundation, such a whorish shade of lipstick, deep mascara, and that rouge. I have to fix it. You know the drill. On your knees, slut.”

“S-slut?” I squeaked. “I just transferred here. This is my first day.”

“Then that’s a good thing,” he said, smiling. “I’m Officer Lance, and I do the makeup inspections.”

“You’re about to get skull-fucked!” a guy shouted from behind me.

“It’ll be good for your skin,” said another guy, his arms around a smirking girl.

“Yeah,” the girl said. She had a plain face and almost no boobs. “Everyone knows cum is the best moisturizer for a slut’s face.”

Officer Lance’s hands fell on my shoulder and pushed. I squeaked as my knees buckled and then I ended up before him, face to face with the massive bulge in his gray sweatpants. He didn’t wear any utility belt, just the stretchy sweatshirt fleece.

“What is going on?” I demanded. “This can’t be happening.”

“It’s the rule,” Lance said with feign reluctance. “Sorry, my hands are tied. I have to fuck your mouth and jizz all over your face.”

“What?” I gasped.

He shoved his sweatpants down. He wasn’t even wearing boxers. His big cock flopped out. He was huge, way bigger than any guy I had been with. He seized a fistful of my blonde hair before I could step back out of his reach.

He yanked hard.

I screamed out in pain at the sudden pull on my tresses, my roots burning across my scalp. His cock slammed into my open mouth. The watching boys, and a few plain-looking girls, cheered on the man.

“That’s it,” he groaned, more and more of his cock sliding into my mouth. “Time to get skull-fucked. Mmm, you’re going to get a mouthful of cum. Just going to love every second of it, aren’t you? It’s why you wore all that makeup.”

I shook my head, moaning my protest around his huge cock. Humiliation burned through me as the guys were snapping photos or just watching this disgusting man slide his dick all the way to the back of my throat.

He drew back, my lips sealed about him. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was so wrong. He slammed back into my mouth, plunging to the back of my throat. The salty flavor of his cock swelled through my mouth. I whimpered as he pumped away at me.

“Goddamn, you got a mouth on you,” he growled. “You were born to suck cock, weren’t you, slut?”

I whimpered.

“Yeah, do that,” he groaned. “That whimper. That’s good.”

“Fuck her mouth, Officer!” whooped a watching boy.

“Pound that whore’s mouth!” a girl cried out and then clapped.

“Going to get covered in cum!”

I blinked my eyes, tears forming. I couldn’t cry. My mascara would run. I’d have black tears flowing down my face, but it was so disgusting to have this cock slamming into the back of my throat. The thick shaft pumped away at me.

I shuddered as the big cock slammed to the back of my throat. Drool ran down my chin. This was so humiliating. More photos were taken. I squeezed my eyes shut, wanting to block out all the people watching me.

The first tear ran down my cheek.

“Black tear!” whooped from the crowd.

Applause thundered around me. They were happy I was getting mouth-fucked by this man. He gripped my hair hard, keeping my head in place. I glanced up at him, pleading with him with my eyes. He grunted, staring down at me with this huge grin.

He loved it. He wasn’t about to stop fucking my mouth. This was a nightmare. This couldn’t be happening to me. It was my first day at my new college. I wanted to make a great impression. I wore a cute outfit, put on some adorable makeup, and now ... now...

Now it was all being ruined.

More tears fell. I could feel the mascara running down my cheeks as he slammed his cock to the back of my throat. His salty precum suffused my taste buds. He was going to cum in my mouth. I’d have to swallow his jizz.

“Look at those black tears,” said the man, shaking his head. “Definitely too much makeup. But we’ll fix that. You wanted to tart yourself up, so you’ll get a good covering on my seed.”

Wait, what?

“Yeah, bukakke the shit out of her, Officer Lance!”

“Coat that skank in jizz!”

“God, I love watching a whore get a facial!”

“Drench her!” cheered one of the girls.

“Yes, yes, do it, Officer Lance!”

“Just doing my job, whore,” he growled and thrust harder.

He hit the back of my throat and kept pushing. My eyes bulged. I choked and gagged as he rammed his cock down the back of my throat. He slid it down deep. I gurgled on it, making such wet and obscene sounds.

His balls smacked into my chin. I had swallowed every inch of his cock. It was all the way down my throat. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was insane. More tears spilled down my cheeks. I whimpered around his cock.

“Yes, yes, that’s it,” he groaned, pulling back. “Massage my cock with that throat. You’re going to make me cum so hard.”

I didn’t want that, but I couldn’t do anything to stop him.

More drool ran down my chin. I shuddered as he rammed back down my throat. He fucked my mouth and throat hard and fast. Shame burned through me. My mouth was nothing more than a hole for him to fuck.

His balls smacked over and over into my chin. I sniffed, struggling to breathe through my nose. He growled, his face twisting with pleasure. My hands clenched into fists as he skull-fucked my mouth so hard.

“BUKAKKE!” the watching students started cheering.

“BUKAKKE!”

“BUKAKKE!”

“Getting there,” groaned Officer Lance. “Whore has a great mouth.”

He was really going to cum on my face!

I shuddered, the humiliation shaking my body. Tears spilled hot down my cheeks. I sobbed around his cock plunging down my throat. He groaned and then ripped his cock back. He burst out of my mouth.

“No, please!” I gasped, drool spilling down my chin. “Don’t cum on my—”

He erupted.

His cock spurted blast after blast of jizz. Thick wads of cum sprayed into my mouth and then across my lips and nose. I squeezed my eyes shut as so much spunk sprayed my features. His dick was like a firehouse.

It splashed over me, running hot down my features, coating me utterly in spunk. The jizz soaked into my hairline. It splattered on my new top, soaking the fabric. I quivered there, his hand clutching a fistful of my hair.

I couldn’t get away from him. I was stuck as he spurted more and more of his jizz onto my face.

He drenched me.

Soaked me.

I sobbed as the students cheered.

“BUKAKKE!”

They clapped.

“BUKAKKE!”

They thought this was fitting. I shuddered as he kept spurting. He drenched my face with his spunk, grunting and groaning the entire time.

“Fuck, yes!” he groaned. “Mmm, there you are. Okay, you can go. I hope you learned your lesson, slut.”

I nodded. I stumbled to my feet, everyone snapping pictures of my face covered in cum. I had to get to my class. Shoulders hunched, I rushed down the hall, the cum coating my face. It clung to my features, a mask of white.

“Don’t wear so much makeup, skank,” a Japanese girl with pigtails said as she stepped out of a bathroom.

I hunched my shoulders down even lower and rushed faster down the hallway. I was almost to my class.

I burst into my classroom. The professor looked up and grinned. “Ah, our transfer student. Wore too much makeup, huh.”

I just nodded, still sobbing, my shoulders shaking.

“Well, find a seat. I hoped you learned not to be such a slut.” He grinned. “But remember, it’s good for your skin.”

“Y-yes, sir,” I croaked and rushed to my seat.


Ruri

“See you later, Ruri,” my friend said to me.

“Ciao!” I said, bouncing on my feet and thrusting up the peace sign. My pigtails swayed around my face.

I glanced at the large bathroom mirror. I was wearing not much makeup. Just enough to enhance my features. I wouldn’t trigger Officer Lance’s makeup inspection, right. Was the mascara too much? I had on a light shade of lipstick and no rouge. I would be fine. My brown pigtails fell around my Japanese features.

I was perfect.

I flounced out of the bathroom and headed to my next class. A girl came rushing down the hallway just covered in cum, platinum blonde hair bouncing down her. Streaks of black were mixing in with the jizz from all the mascara she wore.

“Don’t wear so much makeup, skank,” I shouted.

I shook my head and hummed. I wanted to skip to my next class. I was feeling good today. I passed the intersection where she had come from. I kept going straight instead of to the right. Didn’t want to run into Officer Lance just in case. I should be fine.

A hand grabbed my pigtail and yanked me around.

“What the fu...” My scream died as I came face to face with Officer Lance. “I ... I ... I’m not wearing any rouge or much foundation.”

“Nope,” he said. “Still...” He grinned. “It’s just too much.”

“But ... but...” I glanced at a girl walking by. “She’s got way more on than me. Look at how red her lipstick is.”

The plain girl, her jeans squeezing tight about her waist, causing her to have a muffin top. “Naw, she’s fine. It’s you.” He looked up and down my cute, slender body. I wore a belly shirt and a short, pleated skirt. “You are the one with too much makeup on.”

He seized my other pigtail and yanked down. I gasped and fell to my knees before him. He gripped both of them like handlebars, his cock tenting the front of his sweatpants. Even though he had just skull-fucked that blonde chick, he was still hard.

“Please, please, Officer, I’ll go take it off,” I whimpered.

“You should have done that before I saw you,” he said. “Now pull out my cock and take your inspection like the whore you are.”

I whimpered, wanting to be strong, but the guys were gathering. The girl with the muffin top came back, smirking. It was like ... I was so pretty, she was glad I was about to have my mouth fucked and jizz sprayed all over my face.

Jealous cunt!

“Fine,” I muttered and yanked down his sweatpants. “Let’s just get this over with.”

“That’s the spirit, slut,” he said.

My cheeks burned at that. Tears of humiliation were already building. With how much mascara I had on, I would soon have black tears. I could tell that pics of me getting skull-fucked would find their way to Twitter.

@realgossip would be making fun of me.

Everyone would know I had been bukakked by the security guard. I whimpered, the impending shame of the judgmental gazes I would receive already had the tears forming in my eyes. Officer Lance gripped my pigtails. I hooked the front of his sweat pants and...

Out flopped his cock.

I swallowed at how big he was. That thick shaft would soon be ramming down my throat. He would be fucking me hard and fast. Just thrusting his dick over and over into my mouth. I sighed, hating how humiliating this was.

I opened my mouth wide, closed my eyes, and took my punishment.

He rammed his cock to the back of my throat, moaning, “That’s it, slut.”

His cock tasted salty. Lingering bits of cum spilled over my tongue. I closed my eyes, wanting to get this over with. I sucked on him. The faster he came, the faster I could run off with jizz on my face. The tears fell as I nursed on his dick like a complete whore.

“Mmm, yes, yes, suckle on my cock, skank,” he groaned. “And you came equipped with these handlebars, too. So helpful.”

He yanked on them, forcing my mouth down his cock. I gurgled, drool spilling down my lips. He brushed the back of my throat and relaxed his grip. Shuddering, I slid my lips back up his cock, sucking the entire way.

“Fuck, yes!” he growled and yanked again.

My scalp burned as he fucked my mouth down his cock. Then I would slide back up him, drool running down my chin. The sloppy sounds of my sucking echoed through the hallway. The guys were chuckling and laughing.

Smartphones out, they were recording it all. Every last humiliating second of it. I groaned, in shame, black tears spilling down my cheeks. Officer Lance groaned, fucking my mouth up and down his cock, groaning every time.

His salty precum soaked my tongue. I whimpered, my cheeks hollowing. I clutched my hands tight together as I endured the humiliation of wearing too much makeup. But I hadn’t. He only picked me because I’m hot.

It wasn’t fair.

“Fuck that slut’s mouth!” whooped muffin top. She had so much makeup slathered on her ugly face.

“Yea, pound that whore’s mouth!” a guy shouted.

“Skank is sucking, too! Listen to her!”

“She wore all that makeup to get jizzed on!”

“Whore wants the full bukakke treatment!”

“Yeah, she does!”

I didn’t. I just wanted it over.

Lance grunted and groaned as he fucked my mouth. My tongue danced around his cock, stroking him. He groaned as he fucked my mouth up and down his shaft. He pulled on my pigtails. He abused my cuteness for his pleasures.

He grinned down at me with evil delight, enjoying every moment of fucking my mouth with his dick. I hated how this was making my pussy wet. It was so shameful. The pics would be all over social media.

My parents would see this.

My cunt clenched.

“Fucking hell, you suck dick, whore!” growled Officer Lance. “Yes, yes, just like that, you fucking Jap skank. Nurse on my cock, you little whore. You dress like that, so you want this. Yeah, you are sucking hard. You want my cum coating your face, ho.”

Did I?

I wore all that mascara ... Did I want black tears? Was I some sort of masochistic slut? My pussy was getting hotter and hotter as he fucked my mouth. He grunted, pulling on my pigtails, sliding my lips down his cock. The more people looked at me, the more pictures they took of my ruined mascara and mouth stuffed with dick, the more my pussy itched.

“Yes, yes, you deserve this, slut!” he growled. “Keep sucking. I’m going to cum all over at that adorable face.”

I whimpered and suckled as hard as I could. My cheeks hollowed as my lips slid up his shaft. Then I squealed as he yanked on my hair, plunging my mouth down his cock. The salty flavor of his precum swelled and swelled.

He was almost there. My tongue caressed his crown, eager to coax out every drop of cum he had in his balls. He would fire out more and more of that spunk. It would coat my face. Shower me in so much jizz. I would be a bukakked whore.

“Fuck!” he growled and ripped his cock out of my mouth. “Skank!”

He erupted.

My open mouth caught his salty cum. It splashed to the back of my tonsils. Then he yanked on my pigtails, moving my face around in the stream of cum. It sprayed everywhere. Over my cheeks. Up the bridge of my nose. He drenched me in jizz.

“Take that, whore!” Muffin Top cheered, bouncing up and down.

“Goddamn, he’s coating her!”

“He is!” I cried out, my pussy on fire. I was wet. I needed to cum as he drenched more and more of my face in jizz.

“Fucking whore!” Officer Lance growled, his stream of salty jizz splashing in my open mouth again.

I gulped down his cum, trembling there. He groaned, his spray dwindling. He soaked my blouse and then went dry. I panted, cum dripping off my face. He grinned at me and winked. I shuddered as his jizz ran down my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.