Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Lez Stripper Career Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lez Stripper Career Day - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Clara might not be going to her school any longer, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t paying attention to everything that was going on at her school. Today was a special day. Today, was career day. And there was a certain group of girls who thought they were going to be at the pinnacle of the business world.

Future moguls.

They thought their assholes didn’t stink and that they pissed perfume. Clara wanted to plant rumors that instead of going to career day to become business magnates and start their own Fortune 500 companies, they would have a new way to earn a living.

A new way to make a big hit.

“Did you know that the job most girls want on career day is to be a stripper? #girlsday #stemisforuglygirls #strippersluts”

She hit tweet!

That would get Georgia, Brenda, and Tonya, thought Clara. Her tweets caused rumors. Everyone was talking about how the girls of the Home EC Club were now dating the nerds of the chess club. Some were even pregnant, so the rumors on Twitter said.

Buns in the oven.

Even Ms. Carter, the club adviser, was supposed to be pregnant. #bredbyhernerd Clara loved it. She didn’t realize just how powerful her tweets were.


Georgia Sampson

“Of course I’m not going to the career fair,” Regina told me. She had a gold band on her ring finger. “I’m getting married. I’ll be a housewife. I think I’ll drop out of college. I mean, I’m going to have a baby!”

I shook my head in shock at that sentiment. Drop out of college? I liked Regina. I thought it was weird when she’d joined the Home EC Club and started wearing a purity ring, but this...

I didn’t know what to think about this.

Not only was she a slut for this nerd, but she was sharing him with this other girl named Taylor. This entire Home EC class was floating around college talking about having buns in their ovens and how they would make the perfect wives for their nerds.

It was Stepford.

This school was getting weird. Everything that @realgossip account tweeted was true. No matter how salacious. I had no idea where the owner was getting their dirt from. But she was good. I was glad I wasn’t into anything kinky.

She had nothing to tweet about me.

I headed to the career fair and quickly found my seat in the front row for Candace Meyers. She was giving a lecture on how to found your own business. I had an interest in being like Elizabeth Holmes, a young, female mogul. I mean, my product wouldn’t be a scam, but I wanted the rest. The fame. The fortune.

“Georgia!” said Brenda. “Can you believe Regina? She’s pregnant and getting married?”

“I know,” I said as Brenda sat down. She was a black-haired girl. She was dressed in a sober business skirt suit like I was. Pencil skirt, pantyhose, a blouse with just a modest neckline, and a blazer. I was in a dark blue one to compliment my auburn hair while she wore a pink one. We crossed our legs, ready to be serious.

We chatted as the other girls came in. To my disgust, there were only six of us. Six for this important meeting. So few of the girls gave a damn about their careers. They always talked about them in such nebulous ways, thinking they’ll be empowered by their useless degrees in gender studies or poetry or art history and success would just fall into their lap.

I was getting an MBA. I would be going places.

“Okay,” a beautiful woman in a business skirt suit said. She had a charcoal pencil skirt that went down to her waist, her beige pantyhose cladding her toned calves. She had a light-blue blouse and a blazer that matched her skirt. She wore her blonde hair pinned up in a bun, glasses perched on her nose. She gazed out at us. “I’m glad there are some girls here that are serious about making it. Look around. You girls are the ones who are passionate about success. Your friends and classmates are all naïve. They think the world will just deliver them their dreams.

“You have to take it!”

I applauded. So did the other girls.

“Good,” she said. “Now here’s the dirty secret. Your diplomas aren’t worth a damned out in the real world. Not if you want to have your company be traded on the S&P 500 or the NASDAQ Index. The people who do it are the ones who work their butts off. Some don’t even have college degrees. They find a hole in the market, a want people need, and they fulfill it. That is the most important thing—”

My phone chirped. A tweet from @realgossip.

“—you have to do!” Kandy said, her perky voice echoing through the room. “Pick the right stripper name. Look at me. Candace, that’s my real name but don’t tell anyone.” She giggled and winked at us. Her large, fake tits jiggled in her low-cut blouse. It was like a business woman’s blouse, but fit too tight to her body and was clear to show off her simply, black bra she wore underneath. Her skirt was so short it showed off the tops of her beige, thigh-high stockings. “So I went with Kandy. With a K to make it even more naughty.”

I giggled, nodding my head. The right stripper name. Of course. I was Georgia. That wasn’t a good one. What should I choose?

I quivered, my large breasts rising and falling in the low-cut, schoolgirls’ blouse I wore tied beneath my tits. I had dressed for success to attend the stripper presentation on career day. My tartan skirt was so short it barely covered the g-string panties I wore. I had my legs crossed, the white, knee-high socks hugging my calves.

I was glad I got here early. The room was packed with girls all wanting to be strippers, too.

“You,” said Kandy. She pointed at the girl sitting to my right, a brunette I didn’t know. She wore a slutty nurse’s outfit. “What’s your stripper name?”

“I ... I don’t know,” she said. “I’m Tonya.”

“Terrible,” Kandy said. “How about ... Satin. Mmm, smooth and silky Satin. It’ll have the guys you’re dancing before thinking about your pussy. In fact, why don’t you come on up here? You can help me with the demonstration.”

“Lucky,” I whimpered, squirming. If she had only pointed at me.

“Right?” asked Brenda. My friend was in a matching schoolgirl outfit, our hair in pigtails to make us look extra slutty. “I don’t know what my name should be.”

Kandy glanced at me. “Lucky, huh?” she cooed, her big boobs bouncing in her low-cut top. She was always moving. “What’s your stripper name?”

“I’m Georgia,” I said. “And I’m just struggling to find the right one.”

“That’s because you’re not thinking like a stripper yet!” Kandy said. “But you will. So Georgia’s easy. What dirty sounding fruit is Georgia famous for?”

I frowned then gasped. “Peaches!”

“Well, Peach, there’s your stripper name. You have a peachy ass, don’t you? Stand up and flash your butt at the girls behind you.”

I hopped to my feet, so excited to be showing off my plump derriere. I flipped up my tartan skirt and held it over my waist. My g-string panties would show off my ass. Only floss vanished between my butt-cheeks.

“Bend over and shake it,” Kandy said. “Always be thinking about how your moving so you can show it off to its fullest and make the guys groan and give you money.”

“Yes, Kandy!” I squealed and did just that. I wiggled my ass and someone slapped it. I gasped, feeling so naughty like I was a real stripper.

This would be the best career fair ever!

“Mmm, now doesn’t Satin look delicious in her nurse’s outfit?” Kandy asked. “Just how are you going to strip out of that easily. It has a zipper in the back. This isn’t a knot that can be untied like our two slutty schoolgirls have worn their blouses.”

I grinned as I sat back down.

“Nor is it something in the front that can tantalize the men as you reveal more and more of your tits either naked or covered in some sort of enticing bra.” Kandy motioned for Satin to turn around. She did, her brown hair swaying behind her. Kandy unzipped the back of the nurse’s outfit. She tugged a few times, the teeth clearly snagged on fabric.”Cheap zippers are the worst. They get caught easily. It’s a big pain in the as.” She jerked hard, and the zipper went the rest of the way down. “You don’t want to have things that can keep your body from getting naked easily.

Tonya was down to a pair of red panties that clung to her rump and had a white cross over the seat of her ass, and a white bra with red crosses over her nipples. Kandy looked her up and down and then nodded her head.

“Mmm, you are perfect for this demonstration,” she said. “I specialize in doing girl-girl shows while stripping. Truthfully, I love getting naked before the guys, but they’re not the ones I want to fuck.”

Giggles burst through the watching girls. I joined them. I glanced over at Brenda. She smiled back at me. This heat rushed through me. My thighs closed tight together. I put a hand on her bare thigh beneath her tartan skirt, squeezing her.

She returned the gesture.

“Now,” said Kandy.

The lights dimmed and then colorful ones illuminated the stripper pole that had been erected behind her. Music started playing. She grabbed Satin’s hand and led her back. Kandy’s hips rocked to the pulsing beat.

I nodded along, loving it. My pussy clenched. This heat swept through me. I licked my lips, so excited by what was going on here. Especially as my friend’s hand moved up and down my thigh. Heat rushed up to my pussy.

I matched her.

“Mmm, when doing a girl-girl show, you want to do a lot of naughty dancing. Grind on each other’s thighs, hump into her ass. Grope tits. Kiss. You can get explicit as you want. Get a strap-on and fuck each other. End of up in a sixty-nine. Press her up against the pole and just ravish her.”

She swung Satin around and pressed the newbie stripper into the pole. Then Kandy cupped the coed’s face and kissed her hard on the mouth. A collective groan rose through the watching girls. My pussy clenched and my hand squeezed Brenda’s thigh.

She stroked up beneath my skirt.

As we watched Kandy, she swayed her hips from side to side. Her skirt swirled over her rump. It was exciting to watch. I groaned, my cunt on fire. This was hot. My hand thrust beneath my friend’s skirt, coming closer and closer to her pussy.

Just like she did with mine.

Then Kandy broke her kiss with Satin. The busty stripper spun to face us and grabbed her blouse. She tugged and it tore free in two pieces. She threw them to the floor, her breasts bouncing in a strapless demi bra, her big tits jiggling with a firmness. Fake tits, of course

She was a stripper.

Then she thrust her ass at Satin. She wiggled it back and forth. Satin smacked it, a big smile on her face. Kandy’s tits jiggled in her bra. They swayed back and forth, so big and delicious. I groaned, the sight so hot. Then Satin grabbed her skirt and tore it away.

Now Kandy was down to just her underwear.

I shoved my hand up and found Brenda’s G-string struggling to cover her pussy. But it was just a bit of floss. Her wet vulva rubbed on my fingers. Her digits found my cunt a moment later. I groaned as she pushed my G-string to the side and rubbed at my labia.

Kandy kissed Satin again. They were both swaying, Satin pinned against the stripper pole. Her hands slid up Kandy’s body and found the clasp of her bra. With a deft twist of her hand, she popped off that clasp. I groaned as Kandy spun away, her tits exposed now.

Gasps and applause rippled through the room.

I thrust my digits into Brenda’s cunt as I watched the hot show.

Her digits buried into my twat.

As Kandy thrust her arms up in the air and humped forward in her black thong, her tits heaved. I shuddered, watching them as I fingered Brenda’s cunt. I jammed my two digits deep into her snatch. Her cunt clenched down on my fingers.

Just like my pussy did with hers.

She reamed my cunt. I groaned as she buried more and more of her fingers into my twat. I shook and shuddered. I loved every moment of this naughty delight. The pleasure shot through me. It was incredible. I whimpered, my heart pounding in my chest.

I would have such a big orgasm watching Kandy dance. Then she turned and fell to her knees before Satin. She grabbed the girl’s red panties and yanked them down. She pulled those delicious things off Satin’s hips and down those thighs in a flash.

“Oh, my god,” I moaned, my pussy clenching down on Brenda’s fingers. “That was so smooth. Like velvet.”

“Velvet!” Brenda gasped, her fingers ramming into my cunt. “Ooh, Peach, that’s going to be my stripper name.”

“Nice, Velvet.”

Kandy spun Satin’s panties over her head and then threw them behind her. They landed on the stage. Her head plunged between Satin’s thighs. The coed, her large tits held in her white bra, gasped out in rapture.

“Oh, my fucking god!” Satin moaned over the wild beat of the music. “She’s eating my cunt.”

My pussy clenched down on Velvet’s fingers. She buried them into my cunt fast as we watched Kandy going down on Satin. I whimpered in envy, wanting the beautiful and busty Kandy to go down on me.

Satin grabbed the front of her bra and then undid a clasp. Her bra sprang open and her tits spilled out. Girls were clapping and cheering. I groaned, my orgasm building and building as Velvet fingered my twat.

I plundered her cunt, watching Satin’s big boobs dance and jiggle while Kandy feasted on her. It was so hot. So sensual. I couldn’t wait until I was eating out Velvet’s cunt before a pack of horny guys. Or another stripper’s cunt.

Like Kandy’s.

“God, that’s hot,” I whimpered, my thumb sliding up her slit. I found her clit, a hard nub.

“Fuck, yeah!” moaned Velvet, her pussy clenching down on my digits. “Ooh, Peach, that’s so naughty.”

“I know,” I purred. “I’m just such a naughty, little tramp, aren’t I?”

“Uh-huh,” groaned Velvet. Her thumb slid up and until she found my clit. She massaged my little bud.

Pleasure burst through me. My cunt clamped down on her digits as my orgasm swelled faster and faster. I squirmed there, loving every moment of her rubbing at my clit. I quivered there, my legs twitching as I watched Kandy’s demonstration.

Satin tossed her head as Kandy brought her closer and closer to cumming. Just like Velvet did with me. I groaned, my snatch squeezing down on her twat. This wonderful heat rippled through me. It was incredible to enjoy.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, that’s so good. Kandy, you’re so inspiring!”

“She is!” groaned Satin. “Oh, my god, I’m going to cum on her mouth.

“This is so hot,” Velvet purred, her pussy clamping down on my fingers.

“Uh-huh,” I gasped, her thumb massaging my clit.

I thrust a third finger into her snatch. I reamed her out as we watched Satin trembling. She had such gorgeous tits for being a stripper. Not big and fake ones, but natural. And that was as exciting as Kandy’s. My pussy drank in all that wonderful friction as I came closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to that mighty burst of pleasure.

It would be exquisite.

My clit throbbed beneath her thumb’s stroking touch. She rubbed me in fast and hard circles. My head tossed from side to side. My chair creaked. My toes curled in my stripper heels. This was so hot. So exciting.

“Make her cum, Kandy!” one of the girls shouted.

“Yeah, go Kandy!” whooped another.

“You’re so sexy, Satin! Your tits are killer! I’m so jealous!”

“Thank you!” Satin moaned. Her head tossed. “Oh, god, that’s it. That’s ... Yes!”

Her tits really heaved as she bucked through her orgasm. It was so hot to watch. I was so jealous that Kandy got to drink that wonderful pussy cream. That she got to lick and lap up and devour all those delicious juices.

My body trembling, the heat building in my cunt. My twat clenched down on Velvet’s fingers. I reamed three digits into her cunt, Satin’s moans rising over the cheers of the watching girls. My entire body trembled.

Velvet rubbed her thumb hard into my clit.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped and came.

My pussy convulsed around her digits. My legs spasmed as the heat surged through me. It was so exciting to feel. This was just amazing. I jammed my fingers deep into her cunt. She gasped beside me. Her snatch clamped down on my fingers.

“Peach!” she moaned. “Yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around my digits. I loved the way her hot flesh rippled and writhed around my fingers. Mine spasmed around hers, the waves of delight washing through my body. They swept over my mind.

“That’s awesome, Velvet!” I moaned.

“Oh, Kandy, yes!” Satin groaned, her boobs slapping together as she trembled. They rippled.

Mine jiggled in my blouse, my nipples poking hard at the material. I shuddered and whimpered, my orgasm hitting that wonderful peak. My pussy spasmed a final time around Velvet’s fingers. I glanced at her.

She glanced at me.

This magnetic pull yanked me forward. For the first time ever, I kissed a girl. My friend. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I fluttered my tongue all around in her. It was fantastic to feel. This was such a stirring delight. I groaned, loving the feel of her mouth. The fun I found in kissing her.

“Well, well, well,” panted Kandy. “Mmm, let’s all give Satin a big round of applause for helping out.”

The girls wolf-whistled and cheered. I just kept kissing Velvet. My tongue danced around in her mouth. She tasted so good. I loved every moment of kissing her. She was so excited to make-out with. So inspiring. My cunt clenched with my excitement.

I kissed her with hunger, our tongues dancing around the other’s as Kandy said, “Well, as you can see, it can be quite fun dancing with a female partner. Definitely lets you indulge that passion for eating pussy. It’ll make you so much money and...” Her words trailed off. “Well, well, well, looks like Peach has herself a girlfriend. And in matching outfits.”

I broke the kiss with Velvet, blushing in embarrassment. “Sorry, we got carried away.” “Mmm, you fingered each other’s cunts?” Kandy arched an eyebrow. “Did I turn you on that much?”

“Yes!” Velvet and I moaned together.

“Mmm, see, girls, how rewarding being a stripper can be.”

A chorus of, “Yes!” echoed around us with a few, “It was hot watching you two finger each other,” and, “God, they were just dyking out! I loved it!”

My cheeks were burning so bright, but I couldn’t help smiling in delight. Velvet and I had enjoyed something wonderful together. Something that had just been amazing. I was so glad that we were sharing in this seminar.

“In fact, why don’t you two come up and show us your skills,” Kandy said.

“Oh, god,” I moaned, my pussy clenching down on Velvet’s fingers.

“We don’t have any skills,” added Velvet. “That’s why we’re here.”

“Of course you do,” said Kandy. “You fingered each other’s pussies. That means you have the passion to be a girl-girl stripper team. And that schoolgirl look ... Damn, those pigtails are nice. Make great handlebars. Come on up here.”

I pulled my fingers out of Velvet’s cunt as she did the same to mine. I groaned as I stood up and shoved my digits into my mouth. I suckled on them as Velvet and I stood up and headed on stage. Her cunt cream tasted so tangy. Just a delight.

“Mmm, they like the taste of pussy, too,” Kandy said. “Look at them just nursing on their digits. You two girls eat each other’s cunts all the time.”

I slid my fingers out of my mouth and said, “Velvet and I have never done anything together.”

“I’ve never done anything with a girl, but...” She glanced at me. “It just felt so right.”

“Mmm, wonderful,” Kandy said. “Now, we have Peach’s name, but who are you.”

“Velvet.”

“Nice,” she said as a new song started playing. “Well, Velvet and Peach. Time to start dancing.”

I suddenly felt all those eyes on me. A hundred or so girls. Satin was sitting down in the front row, her tits rising and falling. Kandy took a seat beside her and then whispered something to her. Satin nodded and slipped to her knees to eat out Kandy.

“Don’t be shy girls,” Kandy said, one leg hooked over Satin’s back. She held the girl’s face to her pussy.

I glanced at Velvet. She smiled back at me.

It was ... awkward. We were trying to dance, but I felt so self-conscious. I glanced out at everyone, making my hips rock and my boobs jiggle. My cheeks burned with such embarrassment. This was so wrong. I didn’t have the skill to be a stripper.

And I wanted to be one so bad.

“Forget about us,” said Kandy. “Don’t dance for us, dance for each other.” She shuddered, Satin clearly doing a good job eating pussy. “Make love to each other without even touching.”

I stared at Velvet and she stared back at me. Those words echoed through my mind. I swallowed and just drank in how beautiful Velvet was. She had had these round breasts that quivered in her tied-off blouse, her stomach taut and her hips swelling into curves. Her skirt clung to her waist and fluttered about her thighs with her movement. Her stripper heels made her legs so sexy, and those knee-high socks were just so killer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.