Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Breeding the Fertile Virgins

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Breeding the Fertile Virgins - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Clara didn’t just want to get back at the bullies, but all the others who thought they were better than her.

The Home EC club was one of those. “Bunch of prissy bitches,” Clara muttered as she sat cross-legged on her bed. “Think you can lord over about how you’re ‘better’ than me.”

She began her next tweet. The last four had all been amazing. Eric was bragging on Twitter how his bullies, Bree and Allison, were now his sluts. He was playing along, obviously, helping to humiliate the girls. Another rumor said that Kirsten or Sibylla (or both) had to miss classes the other day to see the gynecologist.

#Bredbybro was the hashtag on those tweets.

It’s almost like this shit is really happening, Clara thought. But it couldn’t be that. She didn’t have the power to change reality with her tweet. She just knew how to spread salacious rumors. All those assholes at her school were more than happy to play along with them.

Which only proved that she was doing the right thing.

“Did you know that that Home EC club are really secret sluts that are begging to be whores for the nerdy chess club next door? #nerdwin, #futurebunsintheoven, #futurehomemakers”

Clara unleashed her tweet on the world.


Sally Carter

The smell of dough filled the air. Soon to be replaced by the scent of fresh-baked bread. The loaves were going into the oven. The seven girls of the Home Economics club that I was the adviser to were all excited as they made sure their ovens were set, their loaves perfectly centered on the racks to get the evenest heating.

“Wonderful, girls,” I said, clapping my hand.

The seven girls were all dressed demurely in skirts and blouses. None of that tawdry booty shorts and belly shirts were found in here. These were girls that understood what a woman’s role truly was. To be homemakers and mothers. To raise the children while their husbands supported them. To create a family.

Not to be sluts and whores. Could a slut ever be a good mother? Could a whore ever be a good wife?

Of course not.

I was young to be a teacher, just seven years older than my girls, but I was committed to teaching them clean living. They were all eighteen and virgins with their purity rings worn on their left fingers, promises they made to their fathers not to be skanks.

I had gathered them here, a bastion against the world, where they could perfect all the skills they would need to be proper, young women. I smiled at them. Regina had a big grin on her face, her blonde hair falling loose about her shoulders. She had good childbearing hips, nice and curvy. Beside her, Taylor had a proud smile on her lips. She was a redhead, fiery but that would make her a passionate wife and mother.

“Oh, I hope they come out perfectly,” Victoria said. She had a ditzy enthusiasm. The brunette wasn’t the brightest girl, but she could cook. She would make a man happy.

“They will, girls,” I said. “Okay. Now, why we wait for them to rise, this is the perfect time to work on some sewing so—”

DING!

My cellphone’s notification went off. I had to have a phone for work. So much education was done through emails and texts these days. I hated it otherwise. Social Media was the worst thing that had ever happened to society. There was this horrid @realgossip account spreading just the worst rumors.

“Now, as I was saying,” I said, looking at the girls, “we have our buns in the oven, but we need to get some buns in your oven. You’re all eighteen. It’s time for you to pop those cherries, become mothers, and start your families with the right guys.”

The girls all tittered in excitement, especially Taylor. She squeezed her breasts through her blouse, exposing just how busty the redhead was.

“So, next door is the chess club.” I smiled at those girls. “Smart men like those are going to be making fortunes. They are going to need good women to be wives for them or they’ll fall into the traps of THOTs and sluts.”

“Boo,” Regina said. “We can’t have that.”

“No, we can’t,” I said. “So, ladies, let’s go over there and each of you is going to show the nerd how sexy and hot you are. Remember, what do guys want most?”

“A faithful wife who is a slut beneath the sheets, Miss Carter,” the seven girls chimed. Charisma squirmed on the side and Whitney fanned her flushing cheeks. Molly looked so excited. They all did.

“That’s right, girls,” I said. “So, once those nerds see that you’re their faithful slut and they have put a bun in your oven, well, they’ll marry you and make you all into their wives.”

The girls giggled in delight.

I led the way, so glad I could advise the Home EC club on how to land the man of their dreams. Not one of those muscled hunks who would just pump and dump them. No, no, they need the type of man who will love and cherish and provide for them.

Especially when they’re guzzling his cum and begging him to fuck her in the ass. When those nerds pop my girls’ cherries, they will be so in love with them. The chess club was probably all virgins, too. Guys too shy to go after those sluts.

They needed good girls.

I opened the door and found two boys bent over a chess table. They were staring at it intently. One I knew from my math class. Jason was a serious student with cock-bottle glasses, his brown hair cut short and parted down the middle. His opponent was an Asian youth, skinny and focused. Two other boys watched them. They looked up. One had braces, both had glasses.

“Uh...” the first said.

“Knight to F5,” said Jason and moved his knight. He then slapped the clock running.

“Girls,” gulped the one with braces. “There are girls here.”

Jason looked up from the game and gasped at the sight of my girls giggling and preening as they spilled out around me. They were all flashing flirty smiles and cupping breasts to show the boys they had ample teats for suckling babes.

And the nerds themselves.

I bet a few of the girls would give out titty fucks before this was over.

“Uhhh...” Jason said, standing up.

He wore khaki slacks and a plaid shirt he had tucked into his pants. He tucked in his shirt at his age. Yes, yes, he was perfect. The Asian student even had a tie. I could just squeal in delight. My girls were all so lucky. They were going to find the perfect husbands.

“Uh, Miss Carter,” Taylor said. “There’s four of them and seven of us.”

“Well, that’s simple,” I said, smiling, “these boys are all going to make it big in tech. So they can easily support two wives. A man with a good job can easily support multiple wives. And you can support each other and help out with the housework and the child-rearing while he’s at work. So pair up and pounce.”

“What is going on, Miss Carter?” Jason asked. He glanced at the Asian student. “Li?”

“I do not know,” he said, pushing up his silver-rimmed glasses.

The girls were pairing up. Regina and Taylor went for the nerd with braces. They pulled him to them. Taylor was so bold, she just kissed her nerd right on the mouth while her hands were busy unbuttoning his clothes.

Then Charisma and Whitney went for Li. They swept up the Chinese nerd in their arms and pressed up against him. They were whispering in his ears. His eyes widened. Then a grin spread on his lips.

Molly and Alexis went for the dark-haired boy with glasses that I didn’t know. “Mark!” Molly said and hugged him tight. “You’re going to marry Alexis and me. Isn’t that awesome?”

“Uhhhh...” Mark croaked.

Jason looked around stunned. Already the naughty Taylor had her boy’s pants down and was pulling his underwear off next. She rolled those tight, white briefs off and his cock popped out. She didn’t even hesitate to suck him into her mouth.

“Oh, my god,” the nerd moaned. “I don’t even know your names.”

“I’m Regina,” said the busty blonde unbuttoning her blouse. She had a huge blush on her cheeks. The shy girl was blossoming, her eyes gleaming behind her librarian glasses. “And that’s Taylor. We’re your wives. You’re going to breed us and then marry us.”

“What?” gasped the guy.

“What’s your name,” Regina said, her blouse open and her large breasts cupped in a white bra covered in purple flowers.

“E-Evan,” he stammered. Then his eyes fell out as she unhooked her bra and freed her lush, Double D breasts. They swayed with all their fertile delight. She grabbed Evan’s hands and pulled them to her tits. He groaned while Taylor sucked harder.

“Miss Carter,” Victoria said. The brunette had a confused look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Jason’s waiting for you.”

“But I don’t have another girl to partner up with,” she said. “Don’t I have to be a slut for my husband with his other wife? We have to be bred together.” Tears brimmed in her eyes.

“Oh, honey, you don’t have to share him with another woman,” I told her.

“B-but the other girls are, and y-you said to p-pair up.” Her entire body shook. “I j-just want to be a g-good wife t-to my husband and let him b-breed me and his other wife.”

“Oh, you will.” I bit my lip. “I tell you what, I’m single and a virgin. Why don’t we share him? You don’t mind that I’m older?”

She shook her head and sniffled. “You’d do that for me, Miss Carter.”

“Of course I would,” I told her and smiled at her. “He’s watching us. Why don’t we get him really excited by kissing each other.”

“Wives do that?” gasped Victoria.

“When they’re married to the same man they do.” I glanced at Jason. “Oh, it’s your lucky day. Victoria and I are going to be your wives.”

“What?” he gasped and then looked around.

The other girls were getting naked. Li had his lips wrapped around Charisma’s nipple. She had small breasts, but he was Asian so he probably was used to that. Besides, Molly had more than enough ample delights for him to enjoy.

“We’re your wives, Jason,” I said. “You’re going to breed Victoria and me!” Then I kissed Victoria on the lips.

It was my first real kiss. I shuddered, my twenty-five-year-old body trembling from the feel of her hot lips on mine. They were so soft and wonderful. I loved how they felt against my mouth. My tongue caressed her lips. I slid over them, loving how amazing they were.

She groaned as she kissed me back. Her tongue thrust out and then danced around in my mouth. It was such a treat. She was really getting into it. I felt Jason watching us as my hands reached behind Victoria to find the zipper holding her dress closed.

I tugged it down.

At the same time, she was unbuttoning my blouse. We were kissing each other and stripping each other naked. It was such a wonderful delight. Her lips tasted so sweet. My naughty pussy blazed with heat, aroused by turning on Jason.

“Oh, Li,” Molly moaned. “Oh, suckle on my nipple.”

“We’ll do anything for you, Mark,” purred Alexis. “Do you want me to kiss Molly?”

“Yeah,” Mark croaked.

“Taylor!” Evan moaned. “Oh, my god, Taylor, that’s so good. You’re sucking my cock.”

“Go, Taylor, go!” cheered Regina. “Make our husband cum in your mouth. Then I want to kiss you and taste it.”

“Fuck!” Evan groaned. “I want to see that.”

Victoria thrust my blouse open and slid it off my arms. It fell to the ground, my big boobs swaying in my bra. A moment later, I pulled hers off, sliding it down her arms and away from her torso. My hands went to her breasts, squeezing those round and perky mounds.

Jason had to be watching this. I groaned as Victoria squeezed my breasts. She moaned into the kiss, her tongue dancing with mine. She tasted so good. Such a sweetie. I swirled my tongue around in her mouth, teasing her.

Loving her.

She groaned and kissed me back with such hunger. She was a wonderful delight. A true treat for me to enjoy. I kissed her with passion, my tongue dancing with hers as we massaged the other’s nipples for our husband’s pleasure.

“Miss Carter,” Jason croaked.

I broke the kiss with Victoria and beamed at my future husband. He had a nice stiffy in his pants. “Do you want us to keep kissing each other and getting all naked for you? I could suck on Victoria’s nipples.”

“I just want to make you so happy!” squealed Victoria. “I love you, Jason. I’m your wife. You have to breed me and love me and I’ll love you and I’ll suck your cock and drink your cum and you can fuck me in the butt and do all sorts of things to me.”

“We’ll even lick each other’s pussies clean after you cum in us,” I purred. “How does that sound?”

“Like I’m dreaming,” Jason muttered.

“Oh, no,” Victoria gasped. “Is this just a dream, Miss Carter?”

“Sally,” I told her, my hands squeezing her tits. “Call me Sally when we’re with our husband. And, no, it’s not a dream. He said like a dream.”

Relief spilled across the ditz’s face. “Oh, good. Because I want to be your wife and your slut, Jason.”

“So you’ll...” He took a deep breath. “Suck my cock?”

“Of course!” I said as Victoria squealed, “Yay!”

I fell to my knees and undid his belt. He stared down at us, his thick glasses magnifying his eyes. He pushed them up, still looking shocked. I undid his belt. Naughty sounds echoed around the room. My Home EC girls were showing their future husbands all the wonderful skills they had in the bedroom. My pussy burned with such heat as I stared at Jason’s bulge.

He looked so huge.

Belt undone, I unfastened his fly and ripped down the zipper. He wore plaid boxers beneath. I tugged his pants off and Victoria pulled off his underwear. His cock popped out before our faces, bobbing up and down. Maybe he was average, but he seemed so huge to me. My virgin pussy clenched.

Ached.

“Oh, yes, we’re going to blow this cock, Victoria,” I moaned and grabbed his dick.

“Okay!” Victoria said and then started blowing on the tip of his cock. She ran out of breath and inhaled again. Her cheeks puffed up and then she blew air on his dick, her lips puckered right.

I blinked at that and then laughed. “No, no, you suck on a cock when giving it a blowjob.”

“Why is it called a blowjob if we suck?” Victoria asked. “Shouldn’t it be a suckjob?”

“He’s the one who’s going to blow,” I said. “Blow his load. He’s going to cum in our mouths or on our faces.”

“Faces!” Jason squeaked, his voice cracking. He cleared his throat. “I want to cum on your faces.”

I winked at him then leaned forward and slid my lips around his cock. I had no idea what I was doing, and yet it was like my body just knew how to be a slut for my nerd. These wifely instincts to please my man rose in me.

I suckled hard. My cheeks hollowed as I nursed on him. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. He groaned, his face scrunching up with pleasure and hands balling into fists for a moment.

“Oh, my god,” he groaned, his chest rising and falling. “That ... What you just did ... Oh, my god.”

I was so happy to please him.

“Wow,” Victoria said in awe as she watched. “You’re blowjobbing him, Miss ... I mean, Sally. You’re blowjobbing our husband.”

“She is,” groaned Jason. “Oh, my god, I’ve never had a girl ... I don’t think I can last long, Miss Carter.”

I slid my mouth off his cock and passed his wet, pink tip to Victoria. As she kissed the tip and slid her lips over the crown of his dick, I said, “Sally, Jason. I’m going to be your wife. So call me Sally.”

“Right,” he said and then shook his head. “I just ... Oh, wow, she’s really sucking.”

Victoria’s cheeks hollowed as she nursed on him. She gave it her all. She bobbed her head, her brown hair swaying about her cute face. It was such a delight to witness. I heard Evan groaning and glanced over to see him shuddering while Taylor’s cheeks bulged.

She had gotten naked while blowing him and fingered her pussy and ... Did she have a shaved cunt? Oh, my. How naughty of her. I hoped she was still a virgin. She was always the girl who worried me the most about staying pure and maintaining her abstinence.

She had friends who were cheerleaders. And we knew how much they were sluts. Three of them were pregnant with the same guy’s baby, this nerd name Pete. He wasn’t their husband, was he? But they still wanted him to fuck them in all their holes like the whores they were.

I turned back to Victoria. She had drool running out of the corners of her lips. I licked it up.

“Oh, that’s sexy,” Jason moaned. “You two are going to have to lick my cum off each other, too.”

“Yes, honey!” I groaned, so ready to submit to my husband’s desires.

“I’m going to cum, Victoria!” he groaned. “Got to blow my load all of your faces.”

Victoria, to my relief, understood. She slid her mouth off with a wet plop. Then she pressed her face against mine, her cheek so soft and silky. She opened her mouth, and we both stared up at him with hungry expressions.

“Cum on our faces, honey!” I moaned, fisting his cock.

“Yes, yes, dear!” moaned Victoria. “Give us facials. Blow all your cum on our faces. Yay!”

His dick pulsed in my hand and then the magical moment happened. His cum fired out and splashed all over our faces.

I groaned as his jizz coated my features. Spurt after spurt of his cum fired out and splashed on our faces. It was such a wonderful thing to experience. I groaned as his white spunk painted my face. The heat spilled over my features.

My virgin pussy clenched. My boobs jiggled in my bra as he painted my features. And Victoria’s.

“Yes!” he groaned as his cock kept erupting. “This is amazing!”

He splashed his cum on Victoria’s face. He coated her in his pearly spunk. I groaned at the sight of it running down her face. I flicked my tongue out, swiping over my lips covered in his salty delight. My pussy clenched at the yummy jizz.

“Miss ... Sally, you have cum all over your face,” moaned Victoria. “I have to lick it up to be a good wife.”

“Yes, you do,” I groaned.

She licked at my cheek. I groaned at the feel of my future sister-wife licking at our future-husband’s jizz on my face. She dragged up and up, her tongue so wet. Then she moaned and her tongue flashed into her mouth to savor the treat.

I turned and licked up the cum on the bridge of her nose. I climbed up her, gathering that wonderful delight on my tongue. The flavor bled through my mouth before I even pulled it back. It was the best-tasting thing in the world.

Victoria and I licked and lapped at each other’s faces. We caressed each other, licking up all the cum that we could find. It was such a wonderful treat. I groaned, gathering up all the jizz covering her face. My tongue just bathed over her features.

And hers bathed over mine.

“Now kiss,” groaned Jason. “Like the sluts in the pornos.”

I licked cum up Victoria’s chin to her lips and then we were kissing. But this time, our tongues were coated in spunk. I groaned as we traded our salty spunk back and forth. It was such an amazing treat to do.

Jason groaned as he watched, his cock twitching with his excitement. That was good. Sister-wives were supposed to excite their husband. Get him hard so he could breed them. I so wanted to be knocked up by Jason.

The flavor of the spunk slowly faded, so Victoria and I licked up more cum. There was plenty on our faces. We lapped it up while my hands reached behind her and found the clasp to her bra. I undid it and pulled it off.

“Fuck,” Jason groaned as her round tits came into view. “Oh, damn, those are hot. Let me see yours, Miss ... I mean, Sally.”

I broke the kiss and smiled at the sight of Victoria’s round boobs. They had a perky quality to them. They were gorgeous. She arched her back, making her tits bounce, and stared up at Jason. I did the same as I reached behind me and unhooked my bra.

I could see him getting so eager to see my tits. My bra came undone, and I slid the straps off my shoulders and down my arms. The cups fell away and my large boobs swayed exposed. I had never shown them to a man before. I groaned as his masculine gaze swept over me.

“Wow, she’s got such big ones,” said Victoria. “She must have drunk a lot of milk as a child to get boobs that big.”

“That’s not how it works,” I said then decided not to explain genetics to the girl. It would just make her brain hurt.

“So big,” Victoria said, smiling. “Do you like her big tits, dear?”

“I like both your tits,” he groaned. “God, I don’t even know your name.”

“Victoria,” she said, beaming. “I love you, Jason. I am so happy to be your wife.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.