Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 34: Three Slutty Interns Drenched in Seed

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34: Three Slutty Interns Drenched in Seed - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Invisible, Clara continues drifting through the halls of Coman, Shine, & Chase, the massive law firm where she had decided to have lots of fun. Her mother was just as invisible as the slut trailed behind Clara. The wicked girl held her phone in hand, looking for new tweeting opportunities.

“God, can you believe what a fucking putz Mr. Carson is,” said a female voice.

“With those greasy hands of his,” another said. “I feel so dirty every time he hands me a piece of paper with those smudges on them. Does he dip his hands in a bucket of KFC every five minutes?”

“My father said this would be a great place to intern, but he didn’t say I’d have to smile to that horrible pig every day,” the third said. “And what is with these outfits?”

“Right?” gasped the first. She was a blonde that huge tits filling out a low-cut blouse. A skirt that barely fell past her ass clung to her plum rump. She tugged it down. “What is your father thinking with this new dress code.”

“And the makeup,” the second said. She was a brunette, her hair falling past her shoulders. She wore a halter top that cupped her pert tits. She pursed her pouty lips together, painted a bright red. “I feel like a hooker not an intern.”

“Sorry,” said the third girl. She had black hair and round tits held in a strapless, black bra that was clearly visible through her see-thru top. “I’ll complain to Daddy about it, but Mr. Chase says this is the new rules. Just wants to stare at ass. He’s such a dog. I should have Daddy fire him.”

Anger swelled through Clara. These three girls needed to learn their place and not talk about their boss this way. So Clara began her tweeting.

“The three interns complaining about their boss, Mr. Carson, are really sluts that will do anything to claim him as their man. #JustCantShare #Anything2Win #FightFightFight”

“I’m going to tell Daddy to make him my man,” the black-haired girl said.

“Not if I get him first,” the busty blonde said and darted down the hallway.

The brunette and the black-haired sluts squealed and chased after. Clara giggled at that. Chasing Mr. Chase. I’m so fucking clever!

She hurried after them, her mom trailing after. Clara wanted to watch the fun while getting her snatch eaten a time or three. The trio of squealing interns crashed into a door labeled, “Victor Chase, Senior Partner.”

Inside was the blond man from the HR meeting. He looked up with those cold eyes of his at the three sluts rushing towards him. His brow furrowed in anger. He rose and slammed his hands on his desk as the three whores reached his desk.

“What the fuck are you three hussies doing barging in here!” he snarled. “Get the fuck out of my office this instant! I don’t care whose fucking daughter you are! I’m working, you fucking bitches!”

Clara didn’t like that response. I didn’t tweet about his reaction. D’oh.

With her mother licking at her pussy like a happy MILF-slave, Clara made a second tweet.

“Mr. Chase loves to see girls compete for his huge cock. He hides a huge stack of sex toys in his office. And is always ready to cum. #CollarThoseSluts”


Debra Chase

“But I just want to be your slut,” I moaned, quivering from his anger. I wanted to be his slut so badly even if he had greasy fingers. Then his rage vanished as my phone chirped with a Twitter notification. “Daddy will give you a big reward if you let me be your personal fucktoy. Don’t be mad.” My father was one of the three founding partners of the law firm.

“No, no, I’ll be your whore,” the busty Gina said. She had those big, fake titties that her daddy had bought for her along with a new nose. “Please, bend me over and fuck me hard.”

“I can be your personal intern, Mr. Chase,” Jennifer moaned, the brunette rubbing at her little titties through her halter top. “You don’t want either of them. They’re just dirty sluts. I’m pure.”

He stared at the three of us. “You all want me to make one of you my slut, huh?” He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a collar while his cock bulged in his pants. “One of you wants to wear this.”

He tossed it on the desk before the three of us. My pussy clenched as I squealed, “Yes!” as the other two moaned the same. “Pick me!”

“You have to compete for that honor,” he said, a big grin spreading on his lips. “Not just anybody gets the right to wear my collar. You have to prove it.” He then pulled out the desk drawer and emptied it on his desk.

Toys spilled out. Sex toys. My eyes widened at the sight of the dildos, strap-ons, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, and more. I flicked my eyes up to him. Did he think that I would compete with these toys?

“Mr. Carson,” I said, folding my arms across my low-cut blouse and hissed, “My father is your boss, so you’ll pick me or—”

SLAP!

My head snapped to the side. I groaned, my cheek burning. Tears sprang to my eyes as I realize he’d slapped me. He had dared lay hands on me. Then I stared at him, my protest dying on my lips as I saw how in charge he was.

“And you’re just a slut. Get naked and compete now!” His voice rumbled through the office.

I found myself leaping to obey. I had to prove that I was the best slut. That he had to choose me. I wanted him to be my man. My future. He would rise far. Succeed my father. I had to get a hold of him now. Make him divorce his first wife. Be his trophy wife. His nubile slut-wife.

My top was off then my blouse. My round breasts bounced and jiggled. Jennifer’s pert tits appeared, her nipples and areolas puffy. Gina’s big, fake tits came out. They were large and clearly made of silicone. They hardly jiggled as she shoved off her skirt and revealed her shaved pussy.

I had to catch up. Jennifer bent over as she pushed off her panties, revealing her curvy rump. Her panties dropped down her long and lush thighs, her trimmed bush dripped with her excitement. Hardly slut material when she wasn’t shaved like me.

I shoved my panties down to reveal my shaved cunt dripping with my pussy juices. I was a slut. And Mr. Chase would see that. He would choose me. I would win this contest. I stood there naked and proud, cupping my round tits.

“Grab a toy and let me see you cum,” he growled.

I snagged a big, fleshy dildo, cooing, “Sadly, it’s not as big as your dick. I’ll just have to settle.”

He grinned as I thrust that thick shaft into my pussy without a problem. I was used to taking big, Black dicks in that hole. I shuddered as I swallowed the thick toy. I quivered as a wave of heat rushed over me. It was such an incredible delight. My back arched as I stood there, legs spread wide, my feet twitching in my stiletto heels.

Maybe this new dress code was perfect.

Gina went with a vibrator. She turned it on then slammed it into her cunt. She leaned over as she did it, letting her big tits jiggle before her, swaying as they resisted gravity’s pull. The blonde cow moaned as she worked the vibrator in and out of her snatch.

Jennifer went with a clit rocket. A small vibrator that she pushed into her trimmed bush. She gasped, her little titties jiggling. Her blue eyes squeezed shut and plump lips pursed together. She was such an amateur. She’d never out slut me like that.

“Oh, I wish this was your big dick fucking me, Mr. Chase,” I moaned, working the dildo in and out of my cunt. I shuddered at how delicious the thick shaft felt in my cunt. I clenched about the rubbery cock, working it in and out. “Just wish it was you.”

“Yeeeessss!” groaned Gina, her eyes fluttering as she fucked her cunt with the vibrator.

“Mr. Chase,” whimpered Jennifer in an almost virginal way as she rubbed the clit vibrator around her pussy lips and bud.

Mr. Chase just grinned. He stripped naked as we fucked ourselves. His tie came off. He unbuttoned his shirt. He was in pretty good shape, making use of the building’s gym. His cold eyes slid over us as he kicked off his shoes. I whimpered as he undid his belt. His slacks fell off, his cock bulging his boxers.

I moaned like a wanton slut, my tongue sliding over my lips. “Yes, yes, show off that big dick!”

He grinned as he shoved down his boxers. His cock popped out. I quivered in delight at the sight of that big dick. He popped out, twitching and throbbing. It was a hot delight to witness. My cheeks burned as that dick throbbed before us. I shuddered in delight, wanting to just suck on him.

He started stroking his cock as he moved around us. I trembled as he fisted his cock, staring at our rumps. I thrust out my ass as I fucked my pussy with the dildo. He grunted behind us, the sound of his masturbation filling the air. That glide of skin on skin.

“That’s it, you sluts,” he growled. “That’s fucking it. Yes, yes, just like that. That’s what I want to see. You are just so gorgeous. Damn, that’s good.”

I shuddered at his words. They were such a delight to hear. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild beat that would sweep through me. My cunt clenched with the heat. I would have such a big climax just feeling him staring at my ass.

“Damn,” he growled. “Goddamn, that’s it. I have a gift. I can cum and cum and cum! Fuck!”

I gasped as his jizz sprayed on my ass. His hot cum spurted across my butt-cheeks. I groaned as he bathed me in his spunk. He coated my butt-crack. It ran over the curves of my rump as I worked the dildo in and out of my cunt. My round tits jiggled.

Then he shifted and Jennifer gasped. I glanced back to see his cock not so much spurting cum as releasing a stream of pearly jizz. He was like a firehouse spraying nothing but his thick seed. I shuddered as the hot cum ran down my thighs and taint. It reached my pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes, Mr. Chase,” Jennifer moaned as he painted her curvy rump.

Then he shifted to Gina, gushing over her ass. The blonde’s fake titties shook as she moaned, working the vibrator in and out of her cunt. Her hair danced as he coated her in his cum. I shuddered, my pussy clenching on my dildo as his jizz ran hot down my legs. This was so amazing.

“On your knees, sluts,” growled Mr. Chase as he stopped cumming. He moved before us as I dropped to my knees.

The other two followed.

He erupted in Gina’s face. Her features vanished in a flood of white spunk that coated her. She opened her mouth wide. His cum filled up her oral cavity. She gulped it down as the jizz spilled down on her big boobs.

Then he was spurting into Jennifer’s face. She tossed her head, reveling in the cum coating her features. She pressed the clit rocket into her bud, moaning in delight. I shuddered, ramming the fake cock into my pussy again and again.

I had to win.

“Mr. Chase!” I moaned. “Soak me in your jizz!”

He shifted over and erupted in my face.

I opened my mouth wide as the stream of salty, hot cum poured over my face. He soaked my features in all that jizz. I loved it so much. I quivered in delight as the cum poured into my mouth. He filled me up faster than I could swallow it.

I jammed my dildo into my pussy and exploded.

My cunt writhed around that fake dick. I moaned as Mr. Chase kept hosing me down like the naughty slut that I was. I reveled in his cum splashing across my features. It was so exciting for him to do that. I quivered there as he drenched me in cum.

“Mr. Chase!” I moaned in delight. “I want to be your slut!”

He grinned down at me as the cum poured down my face and legs.


Jennifer

“No, no, pick me,” I groaned in between the two sluts. I licked my lips, tasting cum for the first time ever. It was so good. “I want to be yours, Mr. Chase. Me!”

“You picked that little clit rocket,” Debra hissed as she ripped the huge dildo out of her cunt. “What sort of slut can’t take even one of the small vibrators on the table in her pussy.”

“The virgin kind,” I moaned. “I’m pure, Mr chase.” His cum spilled onto my small tits. I rubbed at my puffy nipples, trembling from my orgasm. “I still have a hymen. You can pop my cherry.”

He stared down at me, a grin spreading on his lips. Then he gripped me by the hair and yanked me to my feet. I squeaked as he threw me over the desk. Dildos and other sex toys spilled off the tables and clattered on the floor. My cum-coated titties rubbed into the desk.

He snagged one of the dildos and pressed it between my butt-cheeks. I gasped as he pushed the end of the dildo against my asshole. Covered with the cum he fired on my rump, he pushed against my anal ring. I groaned as he drilled against my backdoor.

It widened. I whimpered. I had never even thought to put anything back there. Then I gasped as he rammed it past my asshole and into my bowels. I squirmed on the table, moaning like a whore. I was so turned on from the little vibrator that had made me cum.

“Oh, Mr. Chase!” I moaned as he shoved the dildo into my bowels’ depths.

“Mmm, now for the best part,” he growled and pressed his cock through my trimmed bush.

I shuddered as he rubbed it up and down my slit. He pushed against my hymen. I groaned as my maidenhead stretched and stretched. My bowels clenched on the dildo he rammed in there. Then I groaned as he thrust harder.

My cherry popped.

“Mr. Chase!” I squealed as he slid into my deflowered pussy. “Yes!”

“Fuck,” he groaned as he sank into my pussy. “That’s fucking perfect, slut.”

I shuddered, savoring having both my holes filled. My pussy and asshole clenched down on his dick and the dildo buried in my bowels. I licked up the salty cum coating my face as he pulled back his cock. Pleasure rushed through me. Then he fucked back into me.

I gasped in delight, taking my first cock. Proving a virgin like me could be a slut worthy of Mr. Chase. I whimpered as he fucked into my twat over and over again. He fucked me with such force, the pleasure sweeping through me.

I moaned out in delight as he fucked me with such passion. This was incredible. I clamped my cunt down on him, savoring that big dick thrusting away at me. Then he grabbed the dildo and plunged it in and out of my bowels.

“Oh, my god, Mr. Chase!” I moaned. “That’s so good. That’s amazing. Yes, yes, yes! That’s wonderful!”

“Mmm, so fucking tight,” he groaned as he fucked me with his cock and the dildo. He pumped away at both my holes. “I’m going to fill your pussy with cum!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I squealed in delight, my orgasm building and building.

He slammed deep and hard into me. He buried his cock into my snatch over and over again. I squeezed about him, whimpering as the pleasure swelled in me. I wanted him to cum in me. I craved him to fire all that jizz into my pussy.

My asshole melted around the dildo while my pussy gripped his thick dick. I loved him fucking me so much. It was outstanding. I loved it so much I savored him burying into me again and again. I loved it so much. My holes burned with the frictions.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned. “I’m going to cum just the way your good slut should, Mr. Carson! I’m going to explode!”

“Yes!” he growled, “Explode, slut! Let me feel that pussy going wild. You want my cum!”

“Every last drop, Mr. Carson!” I whimpered as he buried into me.

I exploded.

My pussy went wild around his cock while my asshole convulsed around his dildo. I quivered, the waves of delight surging through me. I had never felt anything like this in my life. It was incredible to feel all this bliss surging through me. All this wonderful delight.

He plowed into my writhing snatch and grunted.

His cum shot into me. I shuddered as the scream of his cum splashed against my cervix. He soaked my womb with all his jizz. More and more of his cum flooded my pussy. I shuddered as I felt myself stretching to take it all.

My body bucked, the rapture drowning my mind as my tummy swelled, my womb expanding as he flooded me with more and more of his cum.

I gasped, feeling my stomach bulging like I was growing a baby. A cum baby. I shuddered as he grunted, my pussy writhing around his cock as he inflated my womb. I quivered in delight as he gave me a jizz pregnancy.

“Yes, yes, yes, Mr. Carson,” I moaned as my belly expanded more and more.

“Fuck,” he growled and stopped firing.

I couldn’t believe how much cum had filled my womb. He ripped out of me. Jizz gushed down my thighs in a thick flood, but more of it was trapped in my uterus. I stood and stared down at my cum-baby bump. I stroked it, looking like I was six months pregnant.

“Oh, Mr. Carson, I’m your slut!” I moaned. “You have to pick me.”

He grunted and turned to the others. He stopped over Gina and her big, fake tits.


Gina

“Debra,” growled Mr. Carson as he stood over me.

I stared at that cock. He had inflated Jennifer’s womb with his cum. She looked like she was having his baby. This quiver shot through me. I had no idea that was possible. Why did I ever bad mouth this man?

“Mmm, what do you need, Mr. Carson?” Debra purred, cum dripping down her face. The cunty daughter of one of the founding partners stood. “For me to put on the collar?”

“No, you stupid slut, put on a strap-on so we can double-fuck this whore together,” growled, Mr. Carson. “I’m ready for anal.”

“I’ve never done it up the ass,” I moaned. “I’m an anal virgin.” I squeezed my tits soaked in his jizz, feeling the silicone implants beneath them. “How does that sound?”

“Like I have to break in that ass, whore!” he growled. “Make it a big dildo, you dumb skank.”

“Yes, Mr. Carson,” Debra said while Jennifer just panted, rubbing her cum-pregnant belly.

Debra found a strap-on with a thick, ebony shaft thrusting through the harness. She gleefully put it on and pulled it up her thighs. The dumb slut thought she would be chosen. He was fucking my virgin asshole. What had he done to her? Cum on her face and ass? Big whoop.

I was pleasing Mr. Carson with my asshole. Not hers.

Debra’s round, jizz-smeared tits jiggled as she finished donning the strap-on. Then she stretched out on the floor beside me, smiling. I grinned back at her, my tongue flicking out to gather up some of the salty cum that had leaked down my lips. I straddled her and grabbed the brown dildo and lifted it to my hungry cunt.

“Mmm, this is going to be good,” I moaned and impaled my cunt down it.

I shuddered at that hot shaft buried into my pussy. I sank down it, shuddering in delight. This heat swept through me. I groaned at how wondrous it was. How amazing it felt sweeping through me as I sank my cunt down it.

I looked back over my shoulder at Mr. Carson and purred, “Come fuck my virgin asshole and make me your slut, Mr. Carson. I’m so much better than a deflowered cunt. I’m a whore through and through. Break in my ass and make me all yours!”

“I’m away bigger slut than her,” moaned Debra. Her hands cupped my large tits. She squeezed them, feeling the silicone in her breasts. “I’ll suck that dick clean after you pound her ass. That’s how much of a whore I am.”

“Oh, I can do that, too,” Jennifer said brightly. “That sounds yummy.”

“Yes, it does,” I purred as Mr. Carson pressed his cock into my butt-crack. Anger swept through me at that fucking slut. She would not out whore me. “Now fuck my asshole, Mr. Carson. I want your big dick to fill me with all your cum!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.