Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 32: Santa Makes Sluts into Toys

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: Santa Makes Sluts into Toys - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

It’s Christmas and Clara wanted to have some fun.

“Guess what this year Santa is snatching 3 young bitches from his naughty list and after extensive reeducation, they are going to be gifts to 3 down on their luck people who they have been rotten bitches to. #MerryXmas #HoeHoeHoe #SeasonForGiving #ChristmasToy”


Cathy

“What are you doing here?” I sneered at that disgusting nerd from my high school. I hadn’t seen him since graduation last June. “Still trying to see up my cheerleader skirt again!”

“I ... that ... I...” the nerd stammered.

“What are you even doing here?” I hissed. “This is a place for normal people, not bottom-feeding scum like you. You get out of here before—”

Red flashed before me. The air hissed. Cloth tore. Then I gasped as my big, fake tits—my graduation present from Daddy—were bouncing free. They were exposed. Where was my trendy, Michelle Dors feather trim halter shift dress along with my bra and panties. My cheeks burned as I was completely naked before that foul and disgusting nerd.

I screamed as something red engulfed me. It swept me off my feet. I gasped, surrounded by darkness and cloth. I was in a bag. “Hoe, hoe, hoe!” bellowed a Santa Claus. “Got me a naughty one!”

“What the fuck!” I screeched, my blonde hair spilling around my face. “You’re ruining my hairdo!”


Laura

I strolled through the mall in my low-cut blouse and skinny jeans that molded to my rump. My whaletail thong peeked out the back, letting everyone get a nice glimpse of how naughty I was. Guys were staring at me.

And the guy who stared at me the most was my younger brother that I made carry my shopping bags. I knew he was staring at my ass. The little dweeb always lusted after me. It was so much fun to make him drool over me then call him a disgusting pervert.

Cockteasing guys was the best, but my little brother was so much fun to drive wild. He would have to go spank it to me, but I would interrupt him and embarrass him and mock him. It was so much fun. I put an extra sway to my hips, feeling his eyes on my ass. He would—

Red flashed before me. I caught a glimpse of a thick, white beard as cloth tore. My brother groaned. I blinked and gasped, my big tits were on display, bouncing free of my bra that was gone. I was buck naked.

“That ass,” groaned my little brother, seeing my perfect, bubbly butt for the first time without anything in the way. “Yes!”

“Don’t you fucking look at me!” I squealed.

“Hoe, hoe, hoe!” bellowed Santa Claus. I caught a glimpse of him opening a red bag then he swept it over me. I screamed as I fell into it and pressed into another naked girl.

“Who the fuck are you!” screamed the girl I was tangled with, the bag swinging.

“Merry Christmas!” the deranged Santa Claus called with the bag slung over his shoulder as I thrashed in the bag.


Courtney

“You stupid bitch!” I hissed at the store clerk, holding up the terribly wrapped gift. “My dog could shit out better wrapping than this!”

“I’m so sorry, miss,” the store clerk stammered. She cringed before me. “It’s my first day. I’ll do better. I—”

“Where is your fucking manager!” I snarled. “I am going to get your pathetic ass fired for trying to pawn this terrible job off on me!”

Tears sprang in her eyes. “F-Fired. I’m s-so sorry that I ... I...”

“Don’t you fucking cry, bitch!” I hissed. “I’m the one that has—”

My clothes tore. I gasped as my red hair flew around my face. My big boobs bounced. I stared down to see that I was naked. I whirled about, the people in line behind me staring at me in shock. The men’s eyes widened in delight as they leered at my naked form.

“Don’t you fucking look at me!” I screeched, covering my big boobs and squeezing my thighs shut to hide my pussy. “Who did this to me? I’m going to have you all arrested for this! All of you!”

“Hoe, hoe, hoe!” a jolly Santa Claus bellowed, his beard swaying, his cheeks rosy, and his belly jiggling. He stared at my naked body, his fingers opening to drop my torn dress.

“You!” I snarled. “I am going to destroy—”

He unslung the heavy, red sack on his back and opened it. He swung it at me in one smooth motion. It engulfed me. I gasped in shock as the bag somehow sucked me in. I tumbled into naked flesh. Two other girls screamed and shouted.

“What the fuck is going on?” I screamed as the bag swung, pressing me into the two naked girls. “I’m going to sue you all! My lawyer is going to bend you over and fuck your asses bloody in court! Let me go!”


Cathy

I squirmed with the other two women that had been kidnapped by this deranged Santa Claus. I tumbled back, my fake tits rubbing across their big boobs and arms and sides. A pussy brushed my face. Tits slapped my cheeks. We were tumbled about in the suffocating bag.

“Hoe, hoe, hoe!” the evil Santa bellowed. And I swear he was calling us whores. I could feel it. This monster had taken us for some reason. The world spun. Then it was cold. I could feel the temperature plunging.

“What is going on?” one of the women in here whimpered.

“Fucking sue you!” the other hissed. “If I had my phone, I would have the fucking FBI on your ass! The F! B! I!”

The bag suddenly turned over and we were falling. We squealed as we landed in powdery snow. I gasped at that. Snow? But it so rarely snows where we were. It was in the fifties most days. How the fuck could there be snow. I spilled away from the other two girls. One was a redhead, and the other a brunette. They both had big tits. Natural tits, the disgusting cows. Not perfect, silicone titties like me.

“On your hands and knees, whores!” a slender man who stood no taller than my boobs said. He had the height of a child but was clearly an adult male with pointed ears and a hard cock that thrust out before him. He wore a green cap and nothing else. The cold didn’t make his dick shrink. “Now!”

He cracked a red whip over our heads.

“You heard him!” another short person said. I swear they were elves. Slender and graceful, almost beautiful like Legolas from those nerdy movies I would never admit that I had watched and liked. “On your hands and knees, hoes!”

“Hoe, hoe, hoe!” the mall Santa who had kidnapped us said, pointing at us each in turn. “You three were on my naughty list, and I decided to do something about it this year.

“On your hands and knees!” a third elf shouted. He looked identical to the other two, his cock thrusting out hard with an angry, red tip. “Now!” He, too, cracked a whip.

“You c-can’t do this,” whimpered the redhead who had been threatening to sue.

CRACK!

The whip struck her in the rump. She squealed in pain and jumped forward, ending up on her hands and knees. My eyes were so wide. The brunette joined her a moment later as I stared at the red welt forming on the redhead’s ass.

The elf stared at me, this wicked grin on his face as he pulled the whip taut between his hands.

I squeaked in fright and ended up on my hands and knees, too. My fake titties quivered beneath me, my blonde hair spilling around my face. Tears gathered in the corners of my eyes. I trembled, so afraid as Santa took off his red coat.

He had a barrel-wide chest that was surprisingly strong. His belly was big, but it was clear that he had muscles. His arms were thick and strong like logs. His eyes twinkled with jolly delight as he stared at us. He had suspenders on that he took off.

“The missus let me take three naughty sluts to turn into gifts for those they victimized,” growled Santa as he pulled off his suspenders. His red pants fell off. A huge dick emerged, surrounded by thick, white pubic hair. “You’re going to be trained to be good girls for your new owners.”

“Owners?” I squeaked.

SWISH!

CRACK!

I squealed in pain. A stripe of burning stings burst across my rump. My butt-cheeks clenched as the heat melted down to my pussy. I whimpered, quivering there and trembling. Tears spilled down my cheeks.

“You will speak when given permission,” Santa Claus said. “Gifts are objects. Toys to be played with by their owners as they see fit. If they want to whip their gifts.”

SWISH!

CRACK!

For a moment, I thought it was me that had been whipped, but then the brunette beside me squealed in pain, her head tossing back.

“Then they can,” continued Santa Claus. “If they want to shove thick butt plugs up their asses, they can.”

Something pressed between my butt-cheeks. I turned around and saw that one of the elves had a huge candy cane with a cone-like tip that he pushed against my anal ring. My eyes widened as it stretched open my asshole.

“No, no, no” I whimpered as the candy cane thrust into my asshole. My head tossed back as pain flared into my asshole. It burned. “Take it out! I don’t do anal!”

Another elf slapped his cock into my face. “You do now, hoe! You’re a toy! A gift your new owner can do whatever he wants with you.”

“Or she,” another elf said and slapped the redhead in the face with his cock. “Mmm, we’re going to train you fucking bitches good. You’ll be perfect toys when we’re done.”

“Hoe, hoe, hoe,” laughed Santa Claus, his big belly jiggling, his huge cock throbbing.

“No, no, no,” whimpered the brunette. Then her head tossed as she had a candy cane butt plug thrust into her asshole. She whimpered, her head tossing. “It’s so big! Take it out!”

The elf who slapped me in the face with his cock, leaving precum dripping down my cheek, smacked her next. “Quiet, toy! You’re a thing now. Things only talk when they’re told to.”

“You’re living dolls that your owners are going to love playing with.”

“Sex dolls,” Santa said with an evil grin and that horrid twinkle in his eyes. He slapped his belly as the redhead gasped, her asshole filled with a candy cane butt plug. “And, of course, toys have to be collared so everyone knows what they are!”

The elf who had violated my asshole with the candy cane opened a red collar with a silver bell on it. The bell tinkled as he leaned down and wrapped it around my neck. He cinched it tight. I trembled, musical tinkles rising from me, my bowels clenching around the burning shaft in me.

He slapped my face with his cock hard, my cheeks stinging. Tears fell down my cheeks. This couldn’t be happening. I was a good girl. I had only cheated on three of my boyfriends. And they were fucking other girls, so it was okay. And maybe I had hit a guy with my car, but he didn’t die.

The brunette was collared then the redhead, the elf slapping them in the face with his big dick. Santa watched on, grinning at us. I trembled, my heart pounding. Fear rippled through me. I didn’t know how I was getting out of this.

“P-please, please, I’m not a naughty hoe,” I whimpered. “I’m a good girl.”

He snapped his fingers and a roll of parchment appeared that fell to the snow. He looked at it, shaking his head. “Ripped the head off your friend’s Snow Bunny Barbie so you would be the only one to have one. Gave her a haircut on purpose that left her with short hair.” Tsk, tsk. “And that was when you were five. Bullying. Cheating. Breaking objects and blaming the maid. You were that young when you lost your virginity then blackmailed the teacher to get passing grades. More bullying. So much bullying. No, no, you deserve to be here.”

“But ... but...” I stared at him. “I can explain that all. He came onto me. He was the—”

He fell to his knees before me and rammed his cock into my mouth, cutting off my words. “This is what your mouth is for, toy,” he growled. “Sucking dicks. Not whining like a spoiled bitch. Now suck it. I know you can. You’ve sucked off thirty-seven different boys and men. You’re a pro at this. Your new owner is going to love your cock-sucking skills. So suck!”

I shook my head. Or tried to. His hands gripped my head like a vice.

I wouldn’t suck his dick. I wouldn’t give in to this perverse—

SWISH!

CRACK!

The whip slapped into my ass. Pain burst across my rump. I gasped, my eyes bulging. I whimpered as the agony blazed across my butt-cheeks. Tears fell down my cheeks. I moaned around his cock.

“Suck, hoe!” Santa growled. “Suck that cock, you dirty, little toy! Or else...”

My butt-cheeks burned. I squealed and started sucking. I nursed on him with all the force I could. I had given hundreds of blowjobs. I knew what I was doing. If I made him cum, then he would be nice to me. Guys were always nice to me after I had blown them.

They would do things for me. Like beat up nerds or give me A’s or buy me pretty jewelry.

I bobbed my head, sucking on Santa’s cock. His belly jiggled before my eyes. He stared down at me with that wicked twinkle in his eyes. He laughed as I suckled on him, his dick throbbing in my mouth. His salty precum spilled over my tongue.

I danced my tongue around his crown. I swirled about him. I loved the way he throbbed in my mouth. My butt-cheeks burned from the whips. My pussy dripped. It was always exciting sucking a dick.

“That’s it, toy,” growled Santa. “Yes, yes, you suck dick like a pro. A fucking whore who wants that cum. You want my jizz, don’t you?”

NO, no, I didn’t. I shook my head.

“Yes, you do.” He chuckled again. “You’re a dirty toy. You crave cum. You want to have all that spunk. All you slutty toys do.”

“That’s right,” one of the elves hissed. His hand grabbed my burning ass. “You’re starting to drip. This turns you on, toy.”

I couldn’t admit that. I shook my head around Santa’s cock.

SMACK!

My eyes bulged. The elf had spanked me. He had smacked his hand on my ass. Pain burst from the welt striping my ass. My cunt clenched, the heat melting through it. I suckled so hard.

“Hoe, hoe, hoe,” laughed Santa Claus. “You really are sucking that dick now, Toy.”

SMACK!

The pain burst across my rump again. I groaned as that happened. I suckled so hard, wanting to please him so the elf would stop spanking me. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. I suckled with passion.

The others watched. I could feel them staring at me as I loved his dick. They were judging me. Thinking of me as a whore. A toy. I wasn’t a toy. I just didn’t want to get whipped. That hurt so much. My pussy clenched, my cunt cream spilling down my thighs.

SMACK!

“She is dripping wet, Santa,” the elf growled, his hand squeezing my rump.

I squealed at the pain, nursing so hard. My pussy burned. Ache.

“She wants a dick back there,” the elf added, pulling his hand away.

SMACK!

“Disgusting slut! She’s made to be a toy.”

“She is sucking my dick hard,” groaned Santa. “Just the way a good toy should. That’s it, toy, you are going to be guzzling down my cum soon. I know you want it.”

SMACK!

“All you toys love to drink jizz.”

No, no, I didn’t want to drink Santa’s jizz, but I couldn’t stop sucking. If I did, then I would keep getting spanked. I had to keep performing. I was a cheerleader. That’s what we did. I squeezed my spanked rump, the heat swelling through me as my asshole gripped the candy cane.

Santa’s cock throbbed in my mouth, my pussy burning hotter and hotter. I needed to be touched. I needed to burst with rapture. I ached for it as drool ran down my chin. I danced my tongue around Santa’s dick. The salty precum swelled.

“Hoe, hoe, hoe!” he bellowed with jolly delight.

His cock erupted.

His jizz spurted into my mouth. I groaned at how thick it was. How creamy. It filled my mouth in moments. I had to swallowed. I gulped it down as more and more of his spunk fired out of his cock. His belly shook as he emptied his cum into my mouth.

My pussy burned and my asshole clenched on the candy cane butt plug. I whimpered, more and more of Santa’s thick jizz pumped into my mouth. I had to swallow it all. I hated doing that. It was just so humiliating to swallow a guy’s cum.

“Look at that,” groaned Santa as he fired a final spurt of jizz. “The Toy did her first nice thing. She swallowed her first load of cum. You’re learning to be a good toy already. Your new owner is going to love pumping his nerdy cum down your throat.”

I whimpered. A nerd? It couldn’t be...

I saw the twinkle in Santa’s eyes and knew it was. No, no, no, this could not be happening. Why did this happen to me? I was good. I wasn’t a toy. I trembled there as Santa ripped his cock out of my mouth. Drool ran hot down my chin, my belly full of his spunk.

“Do you have an objection, Toy?” he asked me.

I hesitated. I almost blurted out that he couldn’t, but my ass burned so badly from the whip. “T-Toys aren’t supposed to speak.”

He winked at me and moved towards the brunette.


Laura

I whimpered. Santa was moving towards me. He stared down at me as I quivered. My asshole clenched down on the candy cane butt plug. I quivered, my pussy on fire. This was so terrible. I would rather have my disgusting brother stare at me than be here, kneeling in the snow.

I wasn’t freezing, either. Then I would be numb. I would love some hypothermia right now.

“Another naughty toy,” Santa said, shaking his head, his cock dripping with the blonde’s pussy cream. “Let’s see.” A roll appeared with a snap of his fingers. “Oh, my, a cocktease. You drove men wild—your own brother—until they have to masturbate. You don’t even give them a handjob. What a wicked thing you are. But don’t worry, we’ll teach you to love dicks. Won’t we, elves!”

The elves laughed around me as they picked me up and turned me around. I shuddered, one of the elf’s cocks right before me. I sealed my mouth shut, shaking my head. I wouldn’t suck a dick. That was nasty. Demeaning.

Then the elf pinched my nose. My eyes widened. I couldn’t breathe. My face burned. My lungs ached. I had to breathe. I had to gulp in air. I whimpered as he kept pinching and pinching. Then I gasped in a breath.

The cock rammed into my mouth. I shuddered as he released my nose to grab the side of my head. The elf’s huge dick fucked away at my throat. He pumped hard and fast. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He drove his cock to the back of my throat again and again.

My eyes bulged as the elf gave a wicked chuckle. I shook my head, whimpering. He rammed his cock to the back of my throat and kept going. I gagged. Gurgled. I choked on him, but his dick rammed past my gullet and down my esophagus.

His hairy balls slapped into my chin.

“Yes!” he bellowed in delight. “Oh, she’s got a throat on her, Santa. A perfect deep-throating slut! Yes, yes, that’s it. That’s amazing, Toy. You’re going to be the perfect gift for your little brother!”

I whimpered as the disgusting cock kept ramming down my throat. It plunged to the back of my esophagus and pulled back. I groaned, hating this. It was so nasty. His balls slapped into my chin as he fucked my gullet.

Then Santa’s cock nuzzled into my shaved pussy. I gasped as he rubbed his cock up and down my slit. I was wet. Soaking wet. Juices ran down my thighs. Why was I so wet? I wasn’t cock-teasing anyone. My asshole clenched down on the candy cane as this horrible realization rippled through me.

Did I like this?

“You are so wet, Toy,” Santa groaned. “Eager to be a good slut? To pleasure your owner and whomever he lends you to? Yes, I think you are, Toy. You got a pussy just made to please your owner. You’ll make a perfect gift. Hoe, hoe, hoe!”

He thrust into my cunt.

My eyes bulged. It was an amazing delight to have Santa’s cock huge dick in me. He stretched me out. I moaned around the elf’s cock ramming down my throat. I shuddered, gurgling about that shaft as Santa fucked me. It was fantastic to feel it pumping away at me.

I whimpered, hating how much I loved being fucked by that huge dick. This couldn’t be happening. Why was I enjoying this? It was humiliating to be getting pleasure from this, but my orgasm swelled as he pounded my cunt with his big dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.