Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: Sluts Compete for the Job

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: Sluts Compete for the Job - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Jason

I grinned as more desperate sluts had barreled into my comic book store to work for me. I didn’t know what the fuck was going on? But it was shot. The first two, a pair of bitchy and competitive sluts that I would fuck the hell out of, but never would hire if my life depended on it, look so disgusted that there was more competition.

“My, my,” I said, grinning at the five new girls that had just come in. “You all want to work here!”

“YES!” the five sluts all chorused. They were all young, eighteen to twenty, and all hot.

“Then get naked and line up,” I said. “You two sluts, join them!”

“I’m Sam!” the older of the two blonde and busty sisters gasped. “And I’m a way bigger slut than them. Didn’t you see all the kinky shit I did?”

“We did it all.” her little sister said. A ripe eighteen-year-old whore who let me deflower her cherry and do so much worse to her just to work here. They were filthy sluts. “The cum we swallowed. The piss! I let you cum in me. You might be the father of my child.”

“Prove it,” I said. “You’re such a whore, who knows how many men have fucked your skank cunt!”

“You’re my first!” she said. “Which one of these girls will give you her cherry!”

“I will,” a petite blonde said. She was slender and young, looking like she was jailbait, but she was eighteen. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a negligee-style top that clung to her small breasts. Nipples poked hard against the cloth.

“See,” I said. “Get naked girls, line up, and let me figure out who to...” An idea popped into my mind. I had gotten in these items a while ago. They did not sail well. It was a bit of a pipe dream to think that I could have attracted more women into my shop. But I had to try, right?”

So I hurried out into the back as the ladies were ripping off their clothes. I found the box of “parody” sex toys. Lightsaber dildos, Black Widow vibrators, Hulk fists, Superman’s dong, Captain America butt plugs, shit like that. It was all a bust. I couldn’t move it, but...

I came back out to find the five newcomers were naked, too. They were stretched out in a line of them, their tits quivering. Sam and her sister—was that slut’s name Chloe?—stood at one end. Then came the petite blonde, her small breasts quivering in delight.

“What’s your name?” I asked her, loving the way her slender body trembled. She had a thick bush that dripped with her juices. Some virgin. She was wet standing here.

“Angelina,” she said with a bright smile on her lips.

“You?” I asked the next girl. She was another blonde with big boobs that quivered. She had a trimmed bush of golden curls soaked dark with her excitement.

“Janet!” she said, a bright smile on her lips. “I’m ready to do anything. I’ll drink piss, too!”

“You?” I asked the big-titty brunette. She had a dazzling smile and a shaved pussy that dripped cream down her thighs. The air filled with the scents of their cunts.

“Melissa!” She winked at me. “I can take your entire fist in my cunt. Ever fisted a girl before?”

“No,” I said, my cock rising.

“So she’s got a loose cunt,” Sam said from the end of the line. “Figures. Who wants to stick your dick in that?”

I ignored her and pointed to the next. She had the hugest tits of the entire group. Those things must have been J or K-cups. They had such a quiver to them as she stood there, her skin golden brown. A hot-ass Latina with boobs I could vanish between.

“I’m Maria,” she purred with a delightful accent. She cupped them. “They’re K’s. All natural.”

“Damn,” I groaned, my dick throbbing hard.

The last girl was a redhead with a nice pair of jiggling tits. She winked a green eye at me. “I’m Annabelle. I’m so flexible, I can lick my own pussy. How does that sound.”

“Fucking amazing,” I said. I glanced at the box behind me. “There are sex toys in there. You have to pick one and masturbate. The order that you cum in is the order that you will demonstrate your ... skill. Pick them. And you will be buying them when we’re done. But I’ll give you an employee discount.”

That would get rid of some of them.

“You have two minutes to choose your toy!” I shouted.

The girls darted for the box. They frowned at them, picking them up and blinking in shock. Several burst into giggles and rolled their eyes. It was clear they hated all this comic book stuff, so why were they so desperate to work here that they would so degrade themselves. I didn’t get it.

But I wasn’t going to complain.

They were all picking their toys, ripping into the packaging. I nodded as Sam and Chloe both grabbed lightsaber vibrators, Sam going with Sith Red and Chloe opting for Luke’s blue. Melissa, who could take a fist, went with the Hulk fist, a green toy that wasn’t nearly as thick as a real fist. But it looked like it would punch up into your cunt. Janet grabbed the Superman dong. It was a thick and flesh dildo that other than the packaging had nothing on theme. Maria grabbed a green lantern double-headed dildo made of a green gel-like material. Annabelle chose another lightsaber. She went with green. She turned it on and grinned at how it glowed.

To my surprise, Angelina went with the slender Hawkeye Arrow. It was the thinnest of all the toys, the tip sort of shaped like an arrow but not sharp. A cone.

“Okay,” I said as the girls all had their toys. “Begin fucking!”

The girls turned on vibrators and started fucking their cunts.

Sam and Chloe buried their dildos to the hilt in their cunts. They churned up their pussies, the glows spilling out over their thighs as the humming toys buzzed away in their cunts. Annabelle joined them, fucking her lightsaber in and out of her cunt. She quivered in delight, moaning her pleasure.

Melissa rammed the Hulk’s fist into her cunt, shuddering as her pussy swallowed the green fist. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. She tossed her head from side to side, moaning and quivering with the pleasure of fucking herself with that big toy. She reamed it deep into her cunt, groaning as she did. She quivered there, a big smile on her face.

Janet rammed the Superman dildo into her cunt, gasping in delight. Her big boobs jiggled as she fucked that thick and rubbery cock in and out of her cunt. My dick throbbed at the sight of her fucking herself with such passion.

“God, pound me, Henry!” Janet moaned, her eyes closed. Well, she knew that much, at least. “Pound me with that huge dick! Yes, yes, I love it!”

“Ooh,” Maria moaned. “That’s good.” She fucked one end of the Green Lantern double-headed dildo in and out of her cunt while the other rammed into her asshole. She was double-stuffed with cock. Her big boobs rippled. Her golden-brown flesh quivered in such delightful ways as she pounded herself.

“Oh, oh, oh,” gasped Angelina as she pushed the Hawkeye arrow into her asshole. That was why she went for the slender one.

She was bent over, left hand pressed on a shelf, right arm reaching behind her to push the cone-shaped head of the arrow-dildo into her asshole. Her anal ring widened and widened. The virgin squealed in delight as the head popped into her bowels.

“Oh, wow,” she gasped as she sank the slender shaft into her cunt. “Oh, wow, that’s different. I can’t believe it. Ooh, yes, yes, that’s good.”

She pumped the arrow-dildo in and out of her asshole with hard strokes. They were all fucking themselves. It was so hot seeing these seven girls masturbating for my enjoyment. I grabbed my phone, filming them as they pleasured themselves.

I would post this on the web.

Melissa fisted her cunt with the Hulk toy and Janet gasped in delight as she fucked the thick, fake dick in and out of her cunt. Maria quivered, her big boobs swaying as she double-fucked her two holes, pumping it in and out of her asshole and cunt. She gasped and moaned in delight. Annabelle gasped as the blue lightsaber vibe hummed away in her cunt. Her red hair danced as she arched her back.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” groaned Melissa. “That’s it. Ooh, just imagine that it’s your fist and not this green one!”

“Look at what I can do!” Maria moaned. “Both holes at once. That’s how good I am!”

“Shit, that’s a cock!” groaned Janet, fucking the thick Superman cock in and out of her twat. “Oh, I am going to cum on this dick.”

“Ooh, ooh, ooh,” Angelina moaned. She fucked her asshole hard with the arrow-dildo. She jammed it in deep, her cute face twisting with delight as she looked at me over her shoulder. She winked a blue eye.

She was a gorgeous one. Just so delicious. I loved how her anal ring gripped that toy. She fucked it in and out of her so fast. She whimpered, her blonde hair dancing around her cute face. She gasped as she jammed that toy deep into her asshole.

The girls were all moaning. Sam and Chloe kissed each other as they worked their red and green lightsaber vibes in and out of their cunts. Their tongues danced in such an exciting way. Then they grabbed the other’s breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

The lesbian incest was incredible to watch. Sam broke the kiss and ducked her head down, sucking on her sister’s nipple. Chloe moaned, twisting Sam’s nub. They both fucked their vibes faster and faster in and out of their cunts.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Chloe squealed, pinching her sister’s nipple hard. “I’m cumming!”

Pussy cream gushed down her thighs.

Then Sam’s head ripped off her sister’s nipple. Her head tossed back and forth. She whimpered in delight, her pussy cream gushing out around her Sith vibrator. She bucked, her boobs heaving. Chloe’s tits slapped together.

“Disqualified for helping each other,” I said, shaking my head. “You’re going last now!”

“What?” Sam groaned, her face contorting in delight.

“No, no, no, we’re masturbating ourselves!” gasped Chloe.

“Fucking cheating whores,” I said, shaking my head. I delighted in this power I had over these whores. I made the decisions. And it was so fun seeing the anger on their faces as they quivered through their orgasms.

Then Angelina squeaked, “I’m cumming!”

I blinked in shock as that cute, petite thing was the first to cum. Her body quivered. Pussy cream dripped out of her bush as her virgin twat went wild, needing something big and thick to fill it. My dick would do that.

She jammed the arrow-dildo deep into her bowels and arched her back. She swayed there, her blonde hair dancing around her back. She groaned out her delight, looking so cute as she came there. It was quite a delight to witness.

”¡Madre de Dios!” squealed Maria. Her big tits heaved as she came, her tits jiggling. They slapped together. Just such a delight to watch. I savored them smacking together. Those huge boobies rippled with the flesh impacts with each other.

There was nothing quite like seeing that delight. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. I grinned, drawing in a big, deep breath. It was a delicious sight to witness those two tits heaving as she jammed the double-headed Green Lantern dildo deep into her holes. I licked my lips, eager to enjoy all of this.

“Oh, my fucking god!” Melissa howled. She jammed the Hulk fist to the depths of her cunt. “Yes!”

She shuddered, pussy cream spilling out around the green sex toy. She let it go, her hands squeezing her boobs. She pinched her nipples as she quivered through her pleasure. I grinned, wanting to fist her hard.

Sam and Chloe both scowled as they watched their competition shuddering in delight.

“Henry!” howled Janet a moment later.

She plunged the huge Superman dong into her cunt. She gasped in delight, her entire body quivering with the pleasure of this moment. It was quite the sight to witness. It was a thing of beauty to watch her tits smacking together.

She looked so fucking sexy doing that as her pussy writhed around that huge cock.

“Fuck!” howled Annabelle. The last girl to cum jammed the blue vibrator deep into her cunt. The glow bled through her pale skin, giving an impression of just how deep that toy had gone in her twat. She must be kissing her cervix. “Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I love it!”

“So do I,” I said, glancing at Angelina. She had that arrow-dildo buried into her asshole. I grinned at her. “So, what are you going to do to prove your sluttiness.”

“Let you pop my cherry,” she said, starting to draw out the dildo.

“Keep that toy in you,” I said, stretching out on the ground. “Then come over here and impale that cunt down my dick. Reverse cowgirl style. You know that one.”

She shoved the arrow-dildo back into her bowels until the handle just peeked out of her butt-cheeks. “It’s where I ride you but look away.” She smiled nervously at me. “Right?”

I winked at her.

She headed to me, the other girls panting and shuddered as they watched this naughty, petite thing dart over to me. She straddled me and lowered herself to my cock. She pressed her furred muff on my dick, rubbing herself up and down my shaft. I groaned at the heat of her and the way her thick bush tickled my rod.

She glanced back at me, her face flushed. Then she lifted herself up and gripped my cock smeared in her cunt cream. She raised me to her virgin pussy. I shuddered as she pressed the tip of my dick into her bush. Her curls spilled over the tip.

Then her hot flesh kissed my cock.

I groaned as she pressed her wet folds down on my cock. I gasped at the kiss of her virgin twat on my dick. She arched her back and pushed down. She whimpered as her labia parted around my crown. Her hymen blocked the way.

Her virgin membrane stretched and stretched. Her maidenhead protected her pure pussy. I shuddered, about to be the first cock to ever enjoy Angelina’s twat. The cute blonde pushed down hard. She gasped.

Her cherry popped.

“Fuck!” I groaned as her deflowered pussy sank down my cock.

Her young cunt devoured my dick. The eighteen-year-old cutie swallowed more and more of it until she bottomed out on my cock. She clenched her cunt around me. I groaned at the silky heat of her engulfing all of my of rod. I twitched in her.

She shifted her weight, whimpering. The other girls were watching on, hoping she wouldn’t perform well. Her butt-cheek clenched as she rose up me. Her hot twat squeezed about my cock as she slid higher and higher up my dick.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, that feels so good.”

“Of course it does, little slut,” I growled as she slammed her cunt back down my dick.

The pleasure rushed through my body. She felt incredible sliding up and down my dick. Just fantastic to enjoy her riding me like this. I enjoyed it immensely as she worked her cunt up and down my cock, her twat clinging to me.

She held me tight as she rode me. She gripped me with her hot twat. It was amazing to feel sliding up and down my dick. She massaged me with just the right amount of friction. I shuddered as she brought me closer and closer to cum with that deflowered twat.

I grabbed the dildo in of her asshole and drew it back.

“Oooh, ooh, ooh!” she cooed as I pulled it out. “That’s ... Ooh, that’s so good!”

I grinned as I thrust it back into her asshole. “Aren’t you an anal slut? I mean, you fucking came from masturbating with one.”

“It felt so good,” she moaned. “I’ve always liked fingering my butthole when masturbating.”

I grinned and fucked her asshole with the dildo. I pumped it in and out of her bowels, loving the way she slammed her cunt down my dick. She gripped me with just the right amount of force. It was a pure delight to enjoy. I loved every moment of her riding me as I fucked her asshole with the toy.

She squealed, her blonde hair dancing down her back. My nuts swelled with the massaging delight of her cunt working up and down my dick. She left my cock streaked in her frothy juices as she rode me. She had such a tight twat.

I jammed the arrow-dildo hard into her bowels. I fucked it in deep. She whimpered, her pussy heating up around my cock. Her head tossed from side to side as she impaled her cunt down my dick over and over again.

“I’m going to cum!” she moaned.

“Fucking hell, you are, ass-slut!” I groaned. “Going to cum on my first dick, aren’t you, whore?”

“Yes, sir!” she moaned.

Her flesh massaged me. It was such a hot delight to experience. “I’m going to spurt all that jizz into your cunt, whore!”

“Please, do, sir!” she moaned as I rammed the dildo into her asshole while her pussy impaled down my cock. “Yes!”

She climaxed on my dick.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. She spasmed and bucked, her body shuddering on me. I loved the feel of her twat writhing around my aching cock. She suckled at my dick. The pressure hit that peak at the tip.

I erupted into her cunt.

I fired into Angelina’s deflowered pussy. I dumped the first load of cum that she would ever take in this pussy. I flooded her with every drop of spunk I had. She gasped, her blonde hair sweeping down her back as her naughty hole milked my dick.

It was incredible. Pleasure slammed through my body with each eruption of cum. I flooded her twat while she nursed me dry. I grunted and groaned, loving this moment. Such bliss shot through me. Such rapture.

“Oh, sir, you’re filling me up!” she moaned, her cunt rippling around my dick and working out the last of my cum. “Ooh, that’s incredible.”

“Yes, it is,” I said. “Go sit on Chloe’s mouth now. She’ll lick you out. She’s a slut.”

“I will, sir,” Chloe moaned. The blonde slut sank onto her back and smacked her lips.

Angelina rose off my dick, the arrow-dildo still lodged firmly in her bowels. She stumbled over to Chloe and sat on her fellow blonde’s mouth. I had deflowered them both today. Angelina planted her furred, sloppy muff on Chloe’s mouth.

The slut drank it up as Maria stepped up before me, her huge tits swaying from side to side. I stood up, feeling so amazing, and asked her, “So, slut, what are you going to do for me?”

“Give you a titty fuck,” she moaned. “Have you cum on my face then piss all over my huge tits!”

“Shit,” I groaned. “Sam, grab me that chair so I can sit down. Move it, you fucking dumb whore!”

“Yes, sir!” she gasped and darted over to get it, her big tits heaving. Her plump ass jiggled. She ran over to me, smelling of cunt, cum, and piss. “There you go, sir.”

I sat down and spread my legs wide apart so Maria could kneel between them. The Hispanic beauty sank to her knees before me. She hefted her tits. She held those big boobs in her hands, squeezing them. They were magnificent. She piled them around me. The silky warmth of them engulfed my cock. The tip barely peeked out of them.

Her hard nipples rubbed into my stomach. I adjusted my glasses as she slid her tits up my cock. I loved how they massaged my wet dick with their silky softness. Angelina’s pussy juices provided such a delicious amount of lube, letting her glide her tits up and down my dick.

I groaned, loving every second of those boobs flying up and down my cock. It felt so incredible. They were so big and soft and warm. The golden-brown titties massaged my dick with such passion. It was incredible to feel her doing that to me.

“Mmm, do you like that, Jefe?” she purred, that accent so delicious. “Do you like my big boobies massaging your huge cock, Jefe?”

“Fuck, yes,” I groaned, savoring every moment of it. “Shit, that’s good. Work those tits up and down my dick. I am going to cum all over your face.”

“Then piss on it!” she moaned, her voice throaty with passion.

“Then shower you in piss,” I growled.

She grinned in delight and worked her tits up and down my cock faster. Those hard nipples massaged my stomach. I loved the feel of those points sliding over my skin as she massaged my tits. The pleasure swept down my shaft to my nuts.

The heat from her tits soaked into my balls. My cum drank it in, the pressure growing and growing with her every slide. I shuddered, loving it. My chair creaked as I shifted. She stared up at me with these dark, soulful eyes.

“Mmm, Jefe, you’re going to fire so much cum, aren’t you? Just hose me down?”

“Of course, slut,” I groaned. “Or puta, right?”

She winked at me. “You can call me whatever you want, Jefe. I’m yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.