Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 24: Bitch Cops Turned Sluts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Bitch Cops Turned Sluts - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Clara continued her travels through the mall. Not to shop. Not in the traditional sense, anyway. She was looking for bullies and bitches and cunts to humiliate. If a man was a dick to his wife, he might have to watch her get gangbanged. If a woman was a Karen to a guy, she’d be putting her mouth to its proper use drinking his piss.

So when she heard a commotion at the sort of quiet, dead-end of the mall past the major chains where a few specialty shops eked out an existence, she found something that made her smile. With her phone in hand, she watched the two female cops harassing the skater.

“What were you thinking,” the first cop said. She was young, her red hair in a bob. It was hard to tell how great her body was beneath her uniform, but she looked sexy. “Skateboarding in the mall.” “I was just working—”

“No!” the second woman said, shaking her finger beneath his nose. She had blonde hair gathered in a ball at the nape of her neck, her face just as youthful as her partner’s. “You don’t get to make excuses for doing something so dumb and reckless.

Maybe Clara wouldn’t have interfered, but the skater boy was cute. Tall and scruffy, his brown hair mused. He had a lanky build, his jean shorts sagging, a pair of red Converse shoes making a bold statement. A chain connected to his wallet tucked into a back pocket. Clara didn’t like that such a cutie was getting harassed.

Not at all.

She spotted the officers’ nametags and started making her tweets.

“Officer Iris and Officer Tate are two masochistic cop-sluts that secretly want to be dominated by the men they harass!” #CopSlut #BatonSodomy #CuffedAndFucked


Officer Shannon Iris

“You can’t be skating in here,” I said, glaring at the young man. He was one of those scruffy skaters. Thought he could do whatever the fuck he wanted. I despised them.

“Sorry, sorry,” the youth protested. He wasn’t more than eighteen. “No one comes down here. And those steps are perfect—”

“People come down here!” my partner, Officer Tate, snapped. “So shut up before you talk yourself into any more trouble. You’re lucky all we’re doing is writing you a ticket.”

“A ticket?” he groaned. “Come on. I didn’t—”

“Shut up!” I barked. I hated twerps like this. I—

His phone beeped with a notification.

—hoped he would be the one who knew our secret. My pussy itched. The more I yelled at this cute boy, the more I wanted him to be dominant. To slap cuffs on me. To force me to be his bitch and ram my nightstick up my ass. I wanted to be forced to suck his cock fresh from Officer Tate’s asshole.

But they never knew it.

The youth grabbed his phone and pulled it out.

“You’re checking your text messages now!” Officer Tate hissed. I knew why she was angry. This was another disappointing man. Not an alpha, but a beta bitch who didn’t know how to put women in our places.

“Holy shit,” the skater gasped. He glanced down at his phone. “Clara says you two a pair of masochistic sluts!”

“W-what?” I gasped, my pussy clenching. “That’s not true. Why would you say that.” I smacked his phone out of his hand. It hit the ground and slid across the floor.”

“Oh, you’re going to pay for that,” he said, this cocky grin on his lips. He had gained such confidence. Where had this manliness come from? A tweet. How did this Clara know about us?

A shiver ran through me. My pussy clenched with such heat. I wanted it to be true. I wanted him to do treat me like a whore. Did he have the guts? Or was he just some poser whose dick would wilt beneath our anger?

“I’m going to do so much more to you,” I hissed and pulled out my cuffs. “You’re under—”

He snagged the cuffs from my hands, a big grin on his face. Then he snagged Officer Tate’s from hers. Billie swallowed in shock as he held them both before us. Shiny metal. I could see my face in it. My pussy burned hotter.

“Strip, bitches!” he growled. “I want you naked and on your knees right the fuck now!” He then yanked my nightstick off my belt. It was black-painted metal. The tanto style with the handle thrusting off the side. He smacked it into his thigh. “Right the fuck now, whores!”

I shuddered. My cunt melted. Finally. I had become a cop to find a man willing to stand up to my authority. To discover that there were still real men left in this world. My fingers tore at the buttons of my blouse.

Officer Tate did the same beside me, the blonde as frantic as me. The skater’s smile spread as he watched us stripping before him. He licked his lips, his hunger so obvious. He was going to do such hot things to us. I couldn’t wait for all the wicked things he would do to us. My pussy melted just thinking about them.

I threw off my blouse and ripped off my bulletproof vest beneath. The Velcro tore. I tossed it to the side then yanked off my white t-shirt. My large breasts bounced in my sports bra. The skater grinned. He tapped the nightstick into his thigh over and over again.

“That’s it, sluts,” he said as Officer Tate ripped off her sports bra. Her big breasts spilled out. A pair of E-cups that bounced before her. Her hard, dark-red nipples poked out at him. He grinned and flicked her nub with the end of the nightstick.

She moaned in pain and quivered, her fingers ripping off her utility belt.

She dropped it with her handgun and taser to the ground. It hit with a clang. She was bending down to untie her boots. I peeled my sports bra up my torso and over my head, my big tits swaying. The skater smiled and flicked my pink nipple with the nightstick.

A burst of pain shot from my nub. Just the sort of agony a masochistic slut like me craved from a real man. I had finally found him. I bent down to get my boots off. I had to be naked for him. He was standing over us, just grinning. His cock tented the front of his baggy jean shorts.

“Yes, bitches, I am going to fuck you both up!” he promised. “You’re going to be squealing like the sluts you are. How does that sound?”

“Wonderful,” Officer Tate moaned.

“I want to, Master,” I groaned as I ripped off my first boot and sock. Then I attacked the other one. Officer Tate bounced to her feet and started undoing the leather belt she wore through her pants belt loops. Yeah, cops wore two belts. Our utility belt and a normal one. We had these clips that held it all together. Going to the bathroom was not fun.

My boot off, I ripped off my utility belt and bolted to my feet, my tits bouncing and smacking together. I undid my belt and ripped open my fly, catching up with Officer Tate. I shoved down my pants and panties in a single go, my trimmed, fiery bush coming into sight. The tangy aroma of my pussy filled my nose.

“Mmm, a landing strip,” the skater said as Officer Tate shoved down her pants and panties. A strip of blonde hair led to her puffy vulva shaved of any hair. “But that bush is cute, too. I don’t mind some au naturale pussy. Not if it comes with a slut. Goddamn, you’re showing the mall that you’re a bunch of sluts.”

“We are,” I moaned, fully naked. “We’re going to get in so much trouble, but I don’t care.”

People were watching. Two naked women, a Black woman who stared at us dumbfounded, and a fat guy that had his phone out filming it. There would be a permanent record of our slutiness. That made my cunt really melt.

“Hands behind your back, sluts,” snapped the skater. “Now!”

I jumped and whirled around my tits swaying. I thrust my hands behind me just like he ordered, my heart pounding. He slapped on my own cuffs. They ratcheted about my wrist. He didn’t tighten them, but they weren’t coming off. In moments, I was bound.

I shuddered in pure delight. A huge smile spread on my lips. I quivered in delight, pussy cream soaking my bush and dripping down my thighs. Officer Tate stood next to me, her big boobs jiggling like mine. He cuffed her in moments. We were both helpless. At his mercy.

I could die happy.

“Kneel and suck my cock, Officer Red,” he growled. “Now!”

“Yes, Master,” I moaned and turned to face him. I fell to my knees and stared at his bulging crotch. “Uh ... Your cock isn’t out, Master.”

“So get it out, slut!”

“Yes, Master,” I moaned, my arms twitching, the cuffs biting into my wrists. I had no choice. I had to just lean and pull down his fly with my teeth.

I nuzzled my face into his crotch. I smelled the denim and something salty beneath. I used my teeth, fighting to push the brass button through the pants. I fought to do it, my teeth scraping over it. I felt everyone watching me, a rivulet of pussy cream running down my thighs.

I whimpered as I kept working at it. I just couldn’t get it through the eyelet with my teeth. I tried a few different techniques, but my teeth kept sliding down the back, biting at the threads holding it on. Then they snapped.

I spat the button out on the ground.

“Did you just tear off the button, bitch,” he growled and swung the baton.

SLAP!

I gasped as he spanked my rump with it. Not a full swing, but I felt it. A bruising pain that melted delight down to my wicked cunt. I moaned and snagged the handle of the zipper with my teeth and dragged it down.

His shorts fell off his hips. His cock tented the front of his striped boxers. It was easy now. I grabbed the cloth and tugged, working the elastic waistband down his hips and cock. I felt so wicked being forced to do this.

Just the way a woman should be treated.

“Yeah, that’s it,” he growled. “You’re hungry for my cock. You want it, don’t you, Officer Red?”

“Yes, Master,” I moaned around the cloth in my mouth. I kept tugging.

“And Officer Blondie is just shuddering and watching on in envy. She wishes she was you right now. She’s aching to be forced to do something so humiliating.”

“I am,” whimpered Tate. “Ooh, I want to just be abused by you, Master.”

A young woman laughed in the background as I worked the boxers down, growling like a bitch in heat. The cuffs rattled, metal biting into my wrist as I tugged. His cock sprang out and smacked me in the forehead. I shuddered, loving the warmth on me.

I licked up his shaft to the tip, drinking in the salty flavor of his dick. I reached the tip and stroked over the crown of his salty cock. I loved the taste of him. She groaned as I bathed his flesh and licked up his precum.

Then I swallowed his dick.

“Fuck, yes,” he growled as I slid my mouth down his cock, my big boobs jiggling.

As I bobbed my head and loved his dick, he leaned over me. He pressed the end of my metal baton between the cheeks of my ass. I shuddered as the cool metal found my asshole. He pressed it right against my backdoor. He knew everything that a woman needed.

To be sodomized by a real man while sucking his dick. I moaned around the skater’s cock as my anal ring parted. He pushed the tip against me. I shuddered, my cuffs rattling. The makeshift dildo popped past my sphincter and entered my bowels.

“Goddamn, that worked,” the skater growled. He slid the baton into my asshole deeper and deeper. He must be gripping the handle. He had such control. “Fuck, yes!”

I sucked his dick as he fucked the baton in and out of my asshole.

I squeezed my bowels around that naughty nightstick as I suckled on him. I nursed on him with all I had. I loved it. My head bobbed, mouth working up and down his dick with such hunger. He groaned, His scraggly face burned with his passion.

He grinned at me as he fucked the baton in and out of my bowels. He fucked me hard and fast. I loved what he did to me. The heat of it swelled through me. I moaned around his cock. I suckled with such passion on him.

His dick throbbed in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him, loving the flavor of his precum. He groaned, jamming the baton into my asshole so hard and deep. My cunt drank in the heat. The cuffs bit into my wrists.

I was bound. Helpless. Forced to suck cock and be sodomized.

My orgasm built and built.

“Fuck, that’s nice, Officer Red,” he groaned. “Fuck, you give good head. Yes, yes, I’m going to blow. Just flood your bitch mouth with cum!”

“Yes, yes, do that,” moaned Officer Tate. “Cum in her whore-mouth. Make her drink all your jizz!”

I suckled with all my might, wanting that so much. I ached for his cum to fire into my mouth. For every drop of his jizz to pump into my mouth. Drool ran down my chin. My boobs bounced and heaved. My bowels gripped the baton, my pussy melting from the heat burning in my asshole.

“Fuck!” he growled and slammed the baton deep into my asshole. His cock erupted.

The moment the skater’s hot cum fired into my mouth in front of all these eyewitnesses, I exploded. My cunt went wild, gushing pussy cream that splashed on the mall floor. My asshole writhed around the baton as I gulped down his spunk.

I swallowed every drop of the salty jizz that fired out of his dick. It was amazing to swallow every last drop of his seed. I quivered with such delight, moaning as I drank down all that spunk. There was so much of it.

“You fucking whore!” he growled and fired the last blast.

I trembled, moaning as my orgasm surged through me. It spilled humiliating delight through my body. I nursed on his cock, suckling on him as my pleasure peaked in me. I was such a cop-slut. Finally, a real man stepped up to put me in my place.


Officer Billie Tate

“That’s it,” growled the skater as he shoved the dirty baton into my mouth. “Suck Officer Red’s ass off it. Get it nice and clean.

I knelt on my knees, hands cuffed behind me. My big boobs swayed beneath me. The butt of the baton was on the floor. I held it in my mouth and suckled on it. My tongue swirled over the cool surface, savoring the dirty flavor of Officer Iris’s asshole. Shannon tasted so good.

The skater pressed his cock against my pussy. He rubbed up and down my shaved folds. This wicked heat rippled through me. I wanted him in me so much. Just pounding me like the whore I was before all these witnesses.

There were a dozen people now watching, men and women both. They were filming us. Watching our shame. Our humiliation. I moaned around the baton in delight.

The skater thrust his cock into my cunt. “Officer Blondie, that twat. Fuck, that is a twat. You got a wet pussy. Was it hot for you watching your partner sucking my dick and getting sodomized?”

I moaned around the baton, sucking hard.

“Yeah, you loved it,” he growled, pumping away at my cunt. He fucked me with such force. He buried into me again and again.

He plowed his dick deep and hard into my snatch. I loved it. I savored every thrust. My pussy squeezed about him, drinking in the friction of his every thrust. Pussy juices ran down my thighs. My boobs swayed back and forth while the cuffs bit into my wrists.

Shannon watched me. The redheaded cop’s boobs quivered as she knelt nearby. Pussy cream stained her thighs. A puddle of her cream had splashed the floor. Her tangy scent still filled the air I loved it as I nursed her sour musk off.

In moments, it was gone, but that didn’t stop me from sucking on it as the skater fucked my pussy. He pounded my whore-cunt with hard thrusts. He buried his dick into me with such forceful strokes. I whimpered, my pleasure building and building.

“Yes, yes, yes, Officer Blondie,” growled the skater. “You got a fucking tight-ass cunt. You’re going to make me cum. Just fucking explode.

I moaned in delight, my hips working from side to side. I stirred my bowels around his dick, wanting him to make me pop. I hurtled closer and closer to that delight. I loved what he did to me. It was fantastic.

He pumped away at me. He fucked me hard and fast. His nuts slapped into my clit. Pleasure burst from them and rained through my body. I moaned around the baton, sucking on it hard as he fucked me with that big dick of his.

“Fuck her naughty cunt!” hissed Officer Iris. My partner’s big boobs quivered as she stared at me with such envy in her green eyes. “Pound her. Fuck that slut. She deserves to be used. She’s a bitch!”

“And you’re not?” the skater grunted, thrusting away.

“Oh, I’m such a huge bitch-slut,” moaned Iris. “I’ve been looking for a man to put me in my place. Yes, yes, fuck her. Cum in her.”

“Make you lick her clean?” asked the skater as he buried his cock hard into me.

“Oh, that would be so humiliating,” purred my partner. She licked her lips.

The skater laughed as he slammed his cock into my cunt.

His hands slid up my body. He found my breasts. He squeezed them as he pounded my twat. He buried to the hilt in me over and over again. My orgasm swelled and swelled. I whimpered around the baton. I held off cumming.

He had to erupt in me first. I needed his spunk to utterly dominate my cunt and put me in my place. He could knock me up. A real man wouldn’t care. He would just pump his seed into my snatch. I quivered, so eager for it.

His nuts slapped into my clit over and over. The sparks were so hard to resist. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of his big dick as he fucked into me hard and fast. I loved it. My face twisted with delight as he plunged hard and fast into me.

“Fuck,” he groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s so good. That’s it. Slut!”

His cock erupted into me.

The moment his cum splashed on my cervix, my orgasm exploded. My cunt went wild around his dick. I buckled, arms flexing, cuffs biting into my wrists. I whimpered around the baton as his jizz spurted over and over into my convulsing cunt.

The pleasure surged through my body and splashed my mind. He grunted, bathing my snatch with his seed. I loved it. A real man was dumping his cum into my wicked cunt. I quivered, my mind drowning in rapture.

Stars danced across my eyes as I milked his cock.

“Yes, yes, flood that cunt and make me lick the bitch clean!” moaned Officer Iris.

“Fuck, yes!” growled the skater. His cock erupted a final time. “You take all that cum, slut!”

I did, my cunt suckling at his dick, making sure I wrung out the last of that jizz in him. I felt so dizzy. The pleasure shot through me. A big smile spread on my lips. I groaned, savoring the pleasure surging through my body.

It was utterly amazing. I loved it. I savored that pleasure surging through me. I quivered, hitting that wonderful peak. I trembled there. My heart pounded so fast. It was just the absolute best thing in the world.

I felt so amazing. I shuddered with such delight.

“Fuck,” he growled and ripped out of me. “Get that bitch-ass over here, Officer Red!”


Officer Shannon Iris

I crawled towards him, my big boobs jiggling. My knees ached, but didn’t care. His wet cock thrust out before him. He had ripped off his shirt, his torso slender but he had curly hairs. He watched my tits, a lopsided grin on his face.

“I want your face snorkel-deep in her quim, bitch,” he growled. “I want you licking and lapping up my cum from her cunt right the fuck now.”

“Yes, Master,” I moaned and turned.

Officer Tate’s cunt leaked out his cum. Her pussy lips gasped open. I leaned in and licked up the jizz that had coated her folds and her clit. I slid over her, savoring the mix of salty jizz and sweet twat. She gasped, her butt-cheeks clenching as I lapped at her.

He pressed his cock into my butt-crack. Wet with her pussy juices, he slipped with ease down to my asshole as I licked and lapped at his cum leaking out of her cunt. I gathered up all the sweet-flavored jizz that poured out of my partner.

“Since your ass is already broken in,” he growled and thrust his cock into my bowels.

Loosened by the baton, he had no problem ripping past my anal ring. I squealed at the burning heat that shot through my asshole. I rubbed my face into Officer Tate’s shaved cunt as the skater sodomized me with his thicker cock.

He reached deeper, too. His balls smacked into my taint. I shuddered, his bush tickling my ass-cheeks. He gripped my hips and drew back. The cuffs bit into my wrists as I spasmed. My tits swayed beneath me while my tongue licked at my friend’s cunt.

I stroked through her folds, gathering up the cum as he slammed his cock back into my asshole.

“Fuck, yes!” he growled in ectasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.