Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 22: Good Wife Turned Tramp Stamp Slut

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Good Wife Turned Tramp Stamp Slut - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

As Clara continued wandering the mall with her submissive mommy-slave in tow, she found a tattoo parlor. Neon lights proclaimed it, “Frankie’s Tattoos.” There were pictures of the artist’s works. Designs. One caught Clara’s attention.

It had black, spiky lines spilling from either side almost like demonic wings and read: Butt Slut Tramp.

The sight of it made Clara shudder. But who should get that sort of stamp? She glanced over at her mother, still wearing her wedding ring. No longer a good wife but a slut wife. A shiver ran through the naughty Clara and she pulled out her phone.

“Did you know that Frankie, the tattoo artist in the mall, can make good wives into sluts with her Butt Slut Tramp tattoo! And those good wives just can’t resist getting some ink for their hubbies! #ButtSlut #TrampStamp #GoodWifeToCheatingWhore”

Clara hit send and shuddered as she heard notifications all going off in the mall around her. All her followers. They checked it. A few of them, all guys, paused, staring at it the sign. They started grinning, elbowing each other.

“Mommy, I have to pee,” Clara purred, eager to see who the first good wife would be.


Tonya Meyers

I hummed as I strolled through the mall, my sundress swishing around my body. I was just running a few errands at the mall. I had some shampoo to pick up for my daughter and some new shoes for Bill, my husband. He wouldn’t buy them if I didn’t do it for him.

Well, that was the joy of being a housewife. Taking care of the family.

I bet Bill would want his “boys” coming over to watch the game. I had been dreading that call all day. I’d have to let him. He had gone antiquing with me last weekend, suffering through it. So I would have to pay.

I hated his friends. They were a bunch of pigs.

One had even hit on me once.

They were all disgusting, but that was marriage. Putting up with the parts of your partner you couldn’t stand and hope they would do the same.

I noticed a few young men gathering around the tattoo parlor. Frankie’s Tattoos glowed in bright, pink neon over their heads. A shiver ran through me. I bet Bill would love it if I had a tattoo. Something that only he could see and know about. Something fun and delicious. I glanced at my clock. I really didn’t have the time, but...

I just had to get a tattoo.

This strange exhilaration rushed through me. I had never done anything like this. I had no tats, no piercings beyond my ears. I had never even dyed my hair. I was thirty-three and avoided all that stuff. I had two kids, a great husband. But...

“Excuse me,” I said to the guys.

“You going for a tattoo,” one said, a strapping college boy with a chiseled chin.

“I am,” I said. “For my husband.” I giggled. “He might like it if I had something daring.”

“Right, right,” the guy said. The others chuckled. They all leered at me like I was a piece of meat.

I hurried into the tattoo parlor, passing through a curtain of colored beads into a lobby. The walls were covered with an image from cute butterflies to evil devils and scandalous demon girls with their nipples out. Who would get a tattoo like that on their body?

Through another beaded curtain, a young woman emerged, her hair dyed purple and shaved on one side of her head, the other side spiky. She had three nose rings on the same nostril, her eyebrows pierced, her arms covered in sleeve tattoos. A riot of designs and images that were impossible for me to pick out anyone. She had on fishnet stockings, a black pleated skirt, and a tank top that hugged her round tits and had, “Satan’s Bitch” in fiery letters on the front.

“Hi,” she said, her voice bright and friendly. “Getting a tat for the hubby?”

“Yeah,” I said as she headed to me. “How did you know.”

“Oh, you have that look.” She licked her lips, her tongue pierced by a silver stud. “Come on back. I know just the design you need.”

“Umm ... Shouldn’t I pick it out?” I asked as she took my arm and led me through the beaded curtains. There was a chair like from a doctor’s office, and a padded stool before a table. She had more drawings in here, these ones sketched in pencil.

“Listen,” she said. “I really know what I’m doing. Trust me, Mrs...”

“Meyers,” I said. “Mrs. Tonya Meyers.”

“Well, Mrs. Meyers, just take off that dress and pull off your panties, and we’ll get started.”

“M-my panties?” she gasped.

“Yeah,” I said. “A lower back tat is what your husband will want. Next time he’s fucking you doggy style, he’ll see it and love it.”

“Oh, my,” I said, my cheeks burning. “It’s been a while since he’s fucked me like that.”

“Mmm, this will get you all the dick you’ve been lacking,” she said. “Now dress and panties off. Maybe your bra, if it’s not fitting well. You know, let those tits breathe. Just me and you.”

“Um, okay,” I said and pulled off my sundress.

My cheeks burned as I stripped. She busied herself gathering her supplies. Did she put a fresh needle into her tattoo ... gun? Drawing thingie? I had no idea what it was called. My stomach twisted. Would this hurt?

I unhooked my bra, my tits did need a break after running errands all morning. It was nice to let my big breasts sway free. Last, I peeled off my panties, my black hair falling around my face as I did so. I slid the white, cheap things off.

“Those are the panties you wear, Mrs. Meyers?” asked Frankie. “No wonder your sex life has gotten stale.”

“I have naughtier ones,” I muttered. “They’re comfortable and cheap. The naughty ones are so pricey. I can get a week’s worth of panties from a value pack for half of those.”

“Well, hop up on the stool and bend over the table. The easiest way to put a tramp stamp on.”

“Oh, what’s it going to say?” I asked, my boobs swaying as I did what she said. I knelt on the stool, leaning over. My heart pounded so fast. This was so exciting and frightening all at the same time.

“Just what you need it to say, Mrs. Meyers,” Frankie purred. The tattoo gun hummed to life.

The pricking pain began. It wasn’t childbirth, but it still wasn’t pleasant. I just thought of Bill and how much he would like my new tattoo. The thought of being fucked doggy style was such an appealing idea.

The more ink she put on my back, the wetter I felt. It was so strange.


Frankie

My pussy was so wet as I worked. I loved putting this tramp stamp on married women. I had learned it did something wild to them. It turned them into sluts. I bet the guys were already filling up the lobby, just waiting to enjoy the good wife’s body.

Especially her ass.

I wrote Butt Slut Tramp in cursive letters, spiky lines swept off to the sides that sort of resembled demon wings. A stylistic design that turned the most faithful wife into an anal whore eager for any man to fuck her. They all thought they were so good and pure, not ink, just their ears pierced. So boring and vanilla. Trapped by the suburban nightmare.

I set them free. And Mrs. Meyers was about to be set free.

“There,” I said, turning off the gun. I tore off a sheet of cellophane to cover her tattoo, the area inflamed. “Keep this dry for a few days and it should heal just fine.”

“Oh, my,” she said, her plump rump right before my face. I could smell the tangy aroma of her pussy. She had been getting wetter and wetter. “I think all the boys are going to love it.” She blinked. “Wait, boys?”

“Mmm, yes, yes, I told you, you would get all the cock you need, but...” I licked my lips. “I got to get a piece of that ass before they get to you?”

“What?” she gasped as I grabbed her butt-cheeks and parted them. “Frankie, what are you doing?”

“Giving a butt slut what she needs,” I purred and buried my face into her crack.

I kissed her asshole, savoring the sour flavor of the married woman’s bowels. Mrs. Meyers gasped. My pierced tongue swept over her sphincter. She trembled, the stool creaking. My fingers dug into her asscheeks as I rimmed her.

“Oh, my,” she gasped. “Oh, I shouldn’t be doing this. I’m married, but ... Oh, wow, that feels good, Frankie.” She giggled. “Ooh, no one’s licked my asshole before.”

“You just relax and let me show you who you are now, Mrs. Meyers,” I purred, my cunt on fire.

I thrust a hand up beneath my skirt. I stroked up the fishnet stockings to my pussy. I rubbed at my cunt through the gaps in the fabric, stroking my shaved pussy with delight as my tongue drilled against her asshole. She gasped in shock as my tongue penetrated into her.

She moaned as my tongue and its stud slid into her sour bowels. I loved the flavor of her. I swirled it about in her. I danced it around, caressing her. She groaned, squeezing her asshole down around me while my tongue stud caressed her bowels.

This was the part I loved. The part where I showed them they were butt sluts now.


Tonya Meyers

I couldn’t believe how great her tongue felt swirling about in me it was incredible to feel her dancing it about in my bowels. The tongue stud rubbed at my asshole. The heat melted down to my cunt. The prickling sting from the tattoo faded.

She caressed my anal sheath with her wet tongue and that hard stud. My butt-cheeks clenched about her face, holding her there while she did such wicked things to my asshole. I shuddered and whimpered, my eyes glancing down at my wedding ring.

I shouldn’t be doing this. I was a wife. A mother. But ... but...

“Oh, Frankie,” I moaned, savoring my first anal and lesbian experience. “Oh, that’s so good.”

“Mmm, you should taste your ass,” moaned Frankie. “That’s delicious.”

Her tongue and that hard stud thrust back into my asshole. I shuddered, my face contorting. My naked tits jiggled as my body shook with the delight. This wasn’t me, right? But ... That lower back tattoo burned with this heat that had to be answered.

It was a tramp stamp, wasn’t it? Something sluts got. Was I a slut? A slut that liked having her butt eaten out?

I groaned, never realizing just how sensitive my asshole was. My body trembled as her tongue danced around in my bowels. She swirled around in me. My asshole clenched on her tongue and the hard bit of metal. It massaged my flesh in such wicked ways.

My cheating cunt drank it in. I had never been with anyone since Bill and I started dating thirteen years ago. Now ... Now ... I gloried in the tattoo artist’s tongue sweeping through my bowels. My face contorted with delight. It was such a thrill feeling her lick and lap at me like this.

I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. This wicked heat surged through me as she tongued me. I whimpered, my face contorting with delight. She did such a naughty thing to me. My boobs swayed back and forth, smacking together.

“Oh, yes, yes, Frankie,” I moaned, my butt-cheeks squeezing about her face. “You are making my asshole feel so good. I ... I...”

My eyes widened as I felt the heat swelling in my cunt. It was building me towards something that should be impossible.

“I’m going to cum just from having my asshole eaten out,” I gasped. “Oh, my, I love having my ass devoured. It feels so good. Even better than having my pussy. Oh, yes, yes, I think ... I’m a butt slut!”

“That’s what it says on your lower back,” Frankie purred. “Butt Slut Tramp.”

“Yes!” I gasped as she plunged that wondrous tongue back into me.

She wiggled it about, tongue and stud caressing my bowels. My pussy grew tighter with the need to cum. Pussy cream soaked my bush. My tangy aroma filled the air. My big boobs swayed as I shuddered. I gripped the table, whimpering as I hurtled towards my orgasm.

She fucked her tongue in and out of my bowels. She drilled it in deep and pulled it back. That was incredible. I whimpered at what she did to me. My heart pounded with such delight. My face contorted from it. This was such a rush to enjoy her doing this to me.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, that’s amazing. That’s just delicious. Ooh, yes, yes, I’m going to cum from you eating my asshole. Just ... just...”

Her tongue thrust so deep, the stud massaging my flesh. The heat flowed to my cunt, joined the pressure. My orgasm burst inside of me.

A hot wind gusted out of my cunt. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out of me. I whimpered as my asshole writhed around her wiggling tongue. Stars exploded across my vision as the rapturous gale swept over my mind.

Hot ecstasy gusted through my thoughts. My tits heaved as I moaned through my pleasure, pussy cream spilling down my thighs. I loved it. My asshole drank in her tongue swirling about as my orgasm kept rippling through me.

“Fuck!” I gasped, feeling so amazing. “Frankie! Yes, yes, I’m a butt slut wife! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes, yes! I love it!”

She pulled her tongue out of my asshole and purred, “Yes, you are. And the boys are waiting to see your new ink. You want to show it off to them?”

My orgasm still gusted through me as I moaned, “The boys?”

“Mmm, the studs that want to see a butt slut wife show off her ink.” She gripped my ass. “They have huge cocks. You’ll love them fucking your ass. And your other holes.”

I glanced down at my wedding ring. I swore to be faithful to Bill, but ... My asshole burned. “Yes, yes, I want to show off my ink to the boys.”

She smacked my rump. “That’s this spirit, Mrs. Meyers. Mmm, they’re going to fuck you hard. You’ll be walking bow-legged home dripping in spunk after this.”

“Oh, god, you think?” I whimpered, my pussy burning. I needed more butt stuff. More anal play.

She helped me stand and led me to the beaded curtains. I could hear guys talking. They were eager. A pack of hounds that wanted to feast on me. I remembered them from before. How they had frightened me with their lust. They saw me as a MILF. A mother they wanted to fuck. A wife they wanted to pound.

Why had I run? They could have fucked me so hard. That tattoo told me just who I was. It was so wonderful to finally know. Not a good and faithful wife, but a slut-wife. A whore-mother who wanted dick after dick in her.

The curtains parted and there they were. All those hungry guys waiting for me. I stepped out boldly, my naked tits heaving. They all groaned, already naked and hard, ready to fuck me with passion. I turned around, thrusting my ass at them.

“You like my new ink, boys?” I cooed, my tits swaying as I twerked my hips. I made my butt-cheeks jiggle and clap.

“Goddamn, we do,” a guy groaned.

“You’re so fucking hot!” another gasped.

A third panted, “She’s got a wedding ring on and everything!”

A gross and dirty chuckle. “Hubby has no idea he married a butt-slut whore!”

“No!” I moaned. “Ooh, I need cocks in me, boys. I need dicks!”

One guy with spiked, bleached-blond hair grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his lap facing him. I gasped as I fell on him, my big tits heaving. My pussy planted right on his hard dick. I gasped, feeling another man about to enter me. I had only been with two before my husband, and now...

Now I would quadruple that number with ease. Quintuple it. Sextuplet.

I ground my pussy on his cock, my clit bursting with sparks. The men behind me were groaning at my new art. The one beneath me grabbed my tits. He squeezed them. I gasped at how strong and rough his hands were.

“Oh, yes, yes, my married holes need to be stuffed,” I moaned, sliding my cunt up his dick until my pussy nuzzled against the tip of his cock. I loved the feel of him against me.

I pressed back on him, my cunt engulfing his cock. He groaned, his face twisting with delight. I gasped, realizing he was bigger than Bill. My naughty pussy reveled in being stretched out by a thicker dick. I whimpered in delight.

“Oh, fuck, you’re hung,” I moaned, swallowing inch after inch of his dick. He was longer, too, reaching so far into me. “Oh, that’s amazing.”

“It is,” Spike-Hair said, his hands kneading my tits.

“Fuck, I got to pound that ass,” another said. I looked behind me to see a Black guy with a huge cock thrusting at me. It was even bigger than the dick in my cunt.

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass with that ebony shaft!” I moaned, my married body quivering.

He grinned at me and pressed his cock into my butt-crack. He slid it down to my asshole primed by Frankie’s naughty licking. I shuddered as the thick tip of the Black stud’s cock nuzzled into my asshole. I quivered, so ready for him to just ram into me.

He thrust. My slutty anal ring widened and widened. My cheating cunt squeezed about the dick in my twat. I loved how big and thick he was, but he had nothing on the Black monster forcing into my asshole. I gasped, my tits swinging in Spiked-Hair’s hand.

“Oh, my god,” I squealed. “Yes, yes, ram that big fucker into my asshole! Just slam it into me. My slutty ass needs to be filled!”

“Yes,” he growled and as my anal ring widened more and more. “Fuck!”

He popped into my bowels.

I squealed in delight as his huge cock slid into my anal depths. My pussy clenched about the smaller cock as my bowels melted. The heat soaked into my twat. I shuddered, my wedding ring flashing on my left hand.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, my body trembling with all the delight. “This is incredible. Oh, this is just amazing.”

“Goddamn,” one of the watchers growled. He grabbed his cock and aimed it right for my mouth. “Suck my dick, bitch!”

I opened my mouth, swallowing Goatee’s dick. I nursed on him, my tongue dancing around the crown. I hated giving my husband blowjobs, but sucking this cock was a pleasure. The stranger’s salty precum just made me feel more like a slut-wife.

The Black stud drew back his huge cock. My asshole clenched about it while my thighs flexed. I raised my pussy up Spike-Hair’s cock. He groaned, his fingers digging into my tits. The dual frictions burned through my nethers.

I slammed back down his cock while the Black stud rammed his dick to the hilt in my bowels. He filled me up with his huge cock. He buried over and over into my asshole. He fucked me hard. He pounded me with such force.

I whimpered, nursing with such passion on the cock in my mouth. Drool ran down my chin as I worked my cunt up and down one shaft as a thick dick plowed into my asshole. My bowels rejoiced, stretched out so much by that huge cock.

“Yes, yes, yes!” growled Goatee. He gripped my face. “You are such a fucking whore! Damn, your husband is a simp to ever let you come here.”

“Fuck, yes!” groaned the Black guy hammering my asshole. “Going to stretch out your ass. He’ll never feel this tight hole about him. You’ll be loose after my dick.”

I just moaned my delight. I loved the way his cock pumped over and over into me. He fucked me with such passion. He buried into me with just such force. I groaned, loving every moment of him plowing into me. He speared his cock into my bowels as I rode Spike-Hair’s dick.

I worked my cunt up and down him, my orgasm building and building from all the delight. Spike-hair let my tits go. He groaned as my cheating pussy massaged him. My bowels gripped the Black hunk’s big dick. His balls smacked my taint.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he grunted, hammering my bowels.

“Shit, look at those bouncing boobs,” another guy said. He fell to his knees, grabbed my right tit, and suckled on my nipple.

I squealed around Goatee’s cock. Pleasure shot down to my cunt. My pussy drank in that delight. It built me towards my orgasm faster and faster. I whimpered, savoring that big dick fucking my bowels. My cunt melted around Spike-Hair’s cock.

“Shit, I got to enjoy those tits before she gets coated in cum!” another guy said.

He grabbed my left tit and engulfed my nub. His whiskers rubbed on my skin. I shuddered as the two men suckled with hunger on me. It was incredible to feel. My holes clamped down on the studs’ dicks. My orgasms built and built.

This fire swelled in me, fueled by everything happening to me. I savored the salty flavor of precum. My asshole melted around the Black hunk’s cock while my pussy drank in the girth of Spike-Hair’s dick. The two men suckled and nibbled on my nipples.

I slammed down Spike-Hair’s cock and exploded.

Fire burst out of my cunt and blazed through my body. My asshole and pussy both spasmed around their dicks. I shuddered, impaled on Spike-Hair’s rod while the Black stud fucked away at my convulsing bowels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.