Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Jealous Bitch to Cuckqueen Slut

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Jealous Bitch to Cuckqueen Slut - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Clara looked at who was next on her list and smiled. Kennedy.

That stuck-up bitch! Clara chortled. She vividly remembered that cunt blowing a gasket when Clara had offered her commiserations on her boyfriend cheating on her.

“Evan doesn’t cheat on me!” Kennedy had shrieked. “I’m not a fat, ugly, disgusting troglodyte like you. My man would never cheat on this!” She had flourished her hands up and down her body to show off her big, fake tits and her perfect figure.

Clara wanted to make the rumors even more salacious. Her fingers went to work.

“You know how Evan Owens, the star lacrosse player, cheats on his girlfriend Kennedy? Did you know it’s not actually his idea? Kennedy is actually a total cuckqueen who loves watching her boyfriend fuck other women in front of her! #cuckqueen #betterpussythanmine #cheatingisfun”

She tapped the tweet button and sent her lies out into the world.


Kennedy

I marched up to the front door of the Delta Iota Kappa Frat House, my little sister in tow. Charisma was behind me, her heels smacking on the sidewalk just out of sync with mine. My big, fake boobs bounced in my sheath dress.

“I’m going to show you that he’s not cheating on me,” I hissed at her. “You filthy, little liar.”

“That’s just what I heard,” Charisma gasped. “That he was hooking up with Monique right now. I’m not lying.”

“Evan is cheating on me! Why would he?” I snapped a gaze at my sister, my perfectly quaffed blonde hair swirling about my face. “I’m a perfect 10. Every guy on campus wants me, but only Evan gets me. So why would he cheat on me with that Black bitch. She’s an 8 at best. Though her tits are bigger than yours.”

Charisma flushed. She really should let Daddy buy her a big pair of boobs. She had those little A cups. Even in her tight-fitting tank top, her boobs were hardly more than mounds. Her nipples were nice sized, and she had a slender set of hips and long legs, but she could be so much better if she let Daddy bust out the pocketbook.

It was why I was a 10, and my sister was a 7.

“He hit on me once,” muttered Charisma as I threw open the door.

“You just misunderstood him,” I snarled. “Why would he want you? You look like you’re twelve and not eighteen. He’s not a pervert.”

“He felt up my tits!” Charisma protested as I marched into the house and headed for the stairs. A frat brother named Derrick tried to stop us, but I just marched past him. “I didn’t imagine that.”

“Such a liar!” I hated my little sister. She wasn’t good enough for Evan. No woman but me was. And that was why he would never cheat on me.

I gave him plenty of BJs. He got to enjoy anal at least once a week. He didn’t even have to eat my pussy. I was the perfect girlfriend. There was no way he was cheating on me. Everyone was jealous and spreading such malicious rumors.

I marched down the hallway and reached his door, ripping the sock off the handle and threw it open to—

See him cock-deep in Monique’s cunt. He froze, his naked body draped over the Black girl’s ebony form. Her breasts quivered as she gasped in shock at the sight of me. Evan spluttered, lifting himself off her.

I didn’t know what to say. What to do. This had to be a joke. A prank. My Evan wouldn’t be fucking another woman when he had perfect me. Fury swelled in me while my little sister snickered in delight. I would rip off his cheating balls and—

DING!

My pussy was so wet at the sight of Evan on Monique. His cock was sliding out of her pussy dripping in cunt cream. I shuddered. I had finally caught him with another girl. Finally witnessed him cheating on me. It was as magnificent as I always imagined.

“K-Kennedy,” he spluttered. “Listen, I can explain. I was just—”

“Fucking her so hard,” I moaned, my cunt soaking my panties. “Mmm, I bet her pussy is so much tighter and hotter than mine. Get back in her, Evan, honey. Keep fucking her.”

“What?” he gasped.

“You’re cool with me fucking him?” Monique asked.

“Of course I am,” I groaned, the humiliation rippling through me. “You’re clearly hotter than me. So much sexier. My Evan deserves only the hottest girls to fuck him. Ones with natural tits and tight cunts. Not me.” I shuddered. “I’m not good enough for him. That’s why he cheats on me.”

It hurt to say those words, but they were the truth. I was a bitchy cunt. Monique was so much better than I was. My little sister stared at me like my head had just lifted off my shoulders and spun around in the air.

“Uh ... Kennedy?” Evan said. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I smiled through the shame of not being good enough. I thought I was a ten, but I wasn’t. Clearly Evan liked Monique better. He had even felt up my sister before. He clearly wanted her girlish figure. “Fuck her, Evan. Mmm, pound that pussy. Tell me how much tighter she is.”

“So much tighter,” Evan said then winced.

“Of course,” I groaned. “And my sister will be even tighter. I know you want to fuck her. That’s why I brought her.”

“You did?” gasped Charisma.

“Oh, yes, you have a better pussy than me,” I moaned. “Evan’s going to love fucking you. I’m not good enough for him, but you are.”

“What happened to my sister?” Charisma asked. “You a pod person?”

“I just ... I want to watch Evan fuck other girls.” I stared at him. “Ram that dick into her pussy. Fuck her hard. Pound her. She’ll love it. She’ll cum so hard on your dick. I just know it. You’re such a stud, Evan. You deserve the best fucking cunt on your dick. Pound Monique!”

“Hell, yeah!” Evan slammed his cock into Monique’s pussy.

The Black girl gasped, “You’re fucked up, Kennedy. Ooh, yes, yes, Evan, drill my cunt. I was so close to cumming when blondie interrupted.”

“Yeah, she’s usually such a bitch, but now...” Evan grinned. “Goddamn, I’m going to fuck her hard, Kennedy. She’s going to cum on my dick.”

“Good,” I moaned and then turned to my sister. I grabbed the hem of her tight tank top and ripped it up her body. She gasped at me as I peeled it off. I threw it down on the floor, her small tits appearing. They were just such ripe and perfect handfuls. Just what my Evan deserved.

“Have you gone insane, Kennedy?” asked Charisma. “Did seeing Evan being a cheating fuck break your mind or something.”

“I always knew that I wasn’t good enough for him,” I moaned. “That he deserved better pussy than me, I just ... I just was so afraid to admit it. I was such a bitch to you. I’m so sorry. You’re way hotter than me. That’s why Evan felt you up. He wants you. He’s going to get you. Now let’s get those shorts off.”

I fell to my knees before my little sister, Monique gasping and squealing on the bed as she took Evan’s big dick in her pussy. He was such a hung stud. My cunt burned to take him in me, but I wasn’t good enough. I had to find him the best pussy around to fuck.

I undid Charisma’s shorts and then tugged them off. My little sister squeaked. She had on a pair of pink panties with a white bow on the front. I smiled at them, seeing the damp crotch. She was wet, too. That was perfect.

“Those are such cute panties, Charisma,” I said as she stepped out of her jeans.

“Uh, thanks,” she said, glancing over at the bed. “Oh, my god, he’s really fucking her hard. He’s just slamming into her.”

“Yeah, he’s a jackhammer,” I groaned. “You’re going to love him fucking you.”

I hooked my little sister’s panties and yanked them off next. She gasped as I peeled them off her hips. They slid over her rump and down her thighs. Her shaved pussy appeared, hairless, her slit as tight as a little girl’s. The spicy scent of her musk filled my nose.

“Mmm, my man’s going to fuck you hard,” I purred. “You’re so lucky to be good enough for him.”

My sister shook her head in disgust. She thought I was so pathetic right now. Of course, I was. I wasn’t good enough for Evan. Despite my perfect figure and big, fake tits, he’d rather be fucking Monique with her plump C’s and that jiggling ass of hers. He’d rather fuck my sister who looked like jail-bait.

It was so humiliating, but Evan deserved the best. It wasn’t me, was it?

I stood up and peeled off my sheath dress. I threw it down, my big boobs jiggling in my bra. Evan glanced over at me. I grinned at him as he thrust hard into the Black girl. His tan and muscular physique looked so sexy over her ebony figure.

“Fuck her so hard,” I moaned. “Make her cum on that big dick. Give her all that pleasure and then jizz in her. You deserve this for being such a stud, Evan.”

“Christ, Kennedy,” he groaned, drilling his cock into Monique’s pussy. “What are you, a cuckqueen or something?”

“Yes!” I moaned, my pussy clenching. “I’m a cuckqueen.” I undid my bra, freeing my big breasts. “I just want to watch you fuck other girls. To see your big dick slipping into their cunts as you pound them hard and fast. Yes, yes, this is so hot.”

I shoved down my panties next as he pounded her. My boyfriend stared at me, shaking his head. He couldn’t believe I was letting him do this. That I was encouraging him to pound Monique and make her cum hard.

But I wanted him to do so much more.

I moved behind Charisma and hugged her from behind. I cupped her little tits as she gasped in shock, her back rubbing on my nipples. Delight shot to my cunt boiling with lust as I watched him fucking into Monique.

“I brought my virgin sister for you to fuck,” I moaned. “She’s so much better than me. You deserve to be the first cock to fuck her. You deserve to have her, Evan. To ravish her.”

“Fuck me,” he groaned, thrusting hard into Monique.

“You are one fucked up, chick,” moaned the Black girl. “Oh, my god, Evan, I’m going to cum.”

“I can’t believe this either,” gasped my little sister.

“Mmm, just eat her cunt and you’ll see she’s a virgin, Evan.”

He thrust forward. Monique gasped. Her entire body bucked and shuddered. Then her head tossed. Her boobs heaved. It was clear that she was cumming. I was witnessing her climaxing on his cock. That was so hot to see. My pussy clenched, the heat rippling through me. I groaned at the hot sight, a big smile spreading on my lips.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she squealed. “Oh, fuck, Evan.”

“Cum in her!” I moaned, pinching my little sister’s nipples. “Cum in her pussy. Flood that perfect quim with all your seed.”

“Yes!” he roared and buried into her. “Monique!” Then he kissed her.

My stomach lurched with the humiliation of watching him kiss Monique. My pussy drooled cream that ran down my thighs as I watched his tongue spearing into her mouth. He kissed her with passion as he pumped his cum into her.

She trembled beneath him, her ebony arms and legs wrapped around his tan body. I swayed, pinching my sister’s nipples. This was such a shameful thing to see. The kissing only made it more humiliating for me. I had to masturbate so badly.

They shuddered through their rapture and then broke the kiss, panting. He stared down into her eyes. She smiled up at him. The intimacy made my cunt clench. I almost swooned. If I wasn’t playing with my sister’s nipples, I would be frigging my cunt so hard right now, just cumming from the sight of my boyfriend loving another woman.

I was such a cuckqueen.


Evan Owens

I slid out of Monique, buzzing from my rapture. Kennedy was pinching her little sister’s nipples. God, I had wanted to nail Charisma ever since she turned eighteen. She looked like a piece of jailbait, but she was all legal now.

My dick throbbed, softening but not all the way. I would eat Charisma’s pussy. God, she had such a tight slit. And if she was really a virgin ... I had to find out. Kennedy had the biggest smile on her flushed face, her blue eyes gleaming.

“Yes, yes, eat my sister’s pussy,” Kennedy moaned. “She’s going to taste sooooo much better than me. You’re going to love feasting on her barely legal twat.”

“And you’re cool with that, Charisma?” I asked, grinning at her.

She nodded. “If my sister hadn’t interrupted us...” She squirmed. “Well, I mean, you’re such a stud.”

“Yes, he is,” groaned Kennedy. “You’re so lucky to be good enough for my boyfriend. He’s going to make you explode.”

“Yes, I am.” I fell to my knees. I had been thinking of breaking it off with Kennedy. It was our senior year. She was looking for that Mrs. Degree, but I didn’t want to tie down to one cunt. And she could be a bitch, but now...

Christ, if she was going to bring me her virgin sister, I had to marry her. I couldn’t let a cuckqueen go. I could nail her bridesmaids on our wedding day, and she’d be into it. Probably set it up. Yeah, It was time to settle down with the perfect girl.

But first...

I breathed in the spicy musk coming from Charisma’s hairless pussy. That bald twat was so inviting. I licked my lips and then pressed my face into her virgin snatch. She trembled in her big sister’s embrace as I kissed at her vulva.

Her spicy juices soaked past my lips and spread through my mouth. I licked through her folds, parting them and brushing over her hymen. Kennedy was no virgin, that was for fucking sure.

I licked again at Charisma’s pussy, brushing her clit. Sparks flared from her bud. She shuddered and tossed her head. Her moans echoed through the room. They were girlish and surprised, almost squeaking out with her delight.

“Evan!” she gasped.

“Mmm, is he licking your pretty cunt?” purred Kennedy.

“Uh-huh,” Charisma moaned. “He’s licking and lapping at me. It feels so good.”

“Yes, it does,” purred Kennedy. “You’re so lucky, sis. You’re good enough for him to go down on you. He hated going down on me.”

She was such a controlling bitch. “Lick there. No, no, not like that. Get that tongue in me. Oh, just fuck me! That’s what you want anyway.”

Such a chore, but Charisma...

She was just enjoying what my tongue did to her virgin pussy. I savored that spicy cream. She had a freshness to her that I savored. My dick was fully hard again. My hands stroked her thighs as I stared up at those small breasts being massaged by her sister’s hands.

It was incest, if barely, and that was hot, too.

I loved her juices. Every time I licked her, she had more for me to collect. Her body spasmed and her moans were so delicious. Her cute face scrunched up, her hair the same shade of blonde as her sister’s, but not nearly as coiffed.

“Oh, that’s so good, Evan,” she moaned. “Oh, wow, that’s really good. Oh, wow.”

“Just enjoy a master at eating pussy,” moaned Kennedy. “He’s going to make you cum and then pop that cherry.”

“Yes, I am,” I growled. This was going to be amazing.

My tongue dug through her folds and brushed her hymen. There was a hole in the middle I could just stick the tip of my tongue through. Soon, I would be ripping through that barrier and fucking her cunt hard and fast.

I flicked to her clit. I danced my tongue around her bud. She moaned, her face contorting. She tossed her head from side to side and squirmed in her sister’s embrace. The sooner Charisma came, the sooner my big dick would be in her.

I suckled on her clit. I nursed on her nub. She moaned, her hairless pussy lips rubbing on my mouth. Her sister pinched and twisted those nubs. Charisma moaned in delight, her body shaking more and more.

“I think...” She trembled. “I think I’m going to cum. He’s sucking on my clit, Kennedy.”

“Then cum!” moaned my girlfriend. “Cum all over his face. Just shower him in all your cream. Then he’s going to fuck you so hard. Lucky, right?”

“Yes!” gasped Charisma. “I’m lucky that he’s going to fuck me. Not you! He’s going to fuck my cunt!”

“That’s right!” moaned Kennedy.

Her little sister exploded.

Charisma’s virgin juices gushed into my mouth. They flooded out of her. I groaned and drank them down. They poured into my mouth. It was such a treat to gulp them down. She bucked and moaned as her orgasm swept through her.

Her gasps echoed through my bedroom. I licked at her cunt and drank every drop of her pussy cream. Her juices spilled over my chin and ran down to the hollow of my throat. They were such a delight to enjoy. I lapped them all up.

“That’s it!” moaned Kennedy. “Enjoy him. Oh, yes, yes. Does her pussy taste better than mine, Evan?”

“So much fucking better,” I growled. “Your sister has one yummy cunt. Goddamn, I love it.”

“Yes!” squealed Charisma with such triumph. “Oh, Evan, that’s so good!”

She whimpered, her face contorting from the bliss of this moment. She trembled a few more times and then she panted, slumping back into her sister’s body. I licked a few more times at her cunt and then lifted my face from her.

I stood up, my cock throbbing hard, and cupped Charisma’s face. I kissed her with passion. Her lips melted on mine. She groaned, kissing me back. My tongue danced with hers. I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her mouth. It was such a wonderful thing to enjoy.

“Ooh, yes, yes, kiss her,” Kennedy moaned. I could hear this self-loathing in her voice. “Kiss him hard and fuck him.”

I broke the kiss and stared down at Charisma. “You are gorgeous, you know that? Way fucking hotter than your sister.”

It was a lie—Kennedy was perfect—but the way Kennedy groaned, that was what she wanted to hear. The cuckqueen was getting off on the humiliation of me finding her little sister hotter than her. And Charisma was sexy, but...

Kennedy had those big tits and that perfect figure.

“Go, go, fuck my little sister’s perfect cunt,” moaned Kennedy. She stepped back, squeezing her big and fake tits. “Pound her hard.”

“I cannot believe this is happening,” Monique moaned, still on my bed, my cum leaking out of her.

I couldn’t either, but I wasn’t about to put a stop to this. Not when I had the perfect chance to nail any girl I wanted. And there were few I wanted more than Kennedy’s barely legal little sister. I grinned at Charisma.

She beamed back at me.

I picked her lithe body up in my arms. Kennedy moaned, squeezing both her tits hard, her fingers buried into the silicone-enhanced boobs. “That’s it,” she whimpered. “Yes, yes, carry her to the bed and mount her. Fuck her hard, Evan.”

I sat Charisma on the bed with care beside Monique. The Black girl rolled onto her side, a big smile on her lips. She liked to party. She stroked Charisma’s flushed cheek with dark fingers.

“You’re going to love this,” Monique purred. “Evan has got an amazing cock. You’re going to cum so hard.”

“Yes, you are,” Kennedy moaned.

“Fuck, she’s masturbating while she watches,” Monique groaned and shook her head. “You’re such a pathetic bitch, Kennedy? You know that? God? Don’t you have any self-respect?”

“No!” Kennedy moaned, plunging three of her fingers in and out of her cunt. “I’m a cuckqueen!”

“Yes, you are,” I groaned, settling on top of Charisma. I stared down at her cherub face, her blue eyes shining up at me. “Mmm, you ready? If you are, grab my cock and guide me to your pussy.”

She did. I shuddered, and Kennedy moaned. Her little sister pressed my dick into that tight and hairless twat. Pleasure rippled through me as Charisma worked my dick up and down her slit, her pussy juices soaking the tip. Then she pushed me right against her hymen.

Kennedy purring in anticipation of me deflowering her little sister, I pushed forward. Charisma gasped as her hymen stretched before my cock. I winked at the girl and then kissed her on the lips. I thrust hard.

Her cherry popped.

I slid into her cunt. I loved the feel of her pussy engulfing my cock. That hot, virgin snatch surrounded me. Her flesh squeezed about me. The silky heaven was incredible. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her twat.

“That’s it,” moaned Kennedy. “Yes, yes, fuck my little sister’s pussy. Ooh, Evan, you deserve that tight, hot, pure cunt around your dick.”

I broke the kiss and growled, “I’m glad you finally understand. There’s all these hot chicks that I have to fuck.”

“Yes, yes, I’ll find them,” Kennedy moaned. “Get them to you.”

I grinned. “Your sister is a pathetic freak, isn’t she?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.