Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Earning that A with Anal

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Earning that A with Anal - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one and the story was crafted by fans on his discord server. Join it to vote on what Clara will tweet next at: https://discord.gg/ByJ4kZQ

It was time to get back at those smart bitches, too. Clara was eager for that. She remembered how that bitch who was going for valedictorian had rubbed her brains in Clara’s face before she had dropped out of school.

“It’s so easy. Even a hamster can get it,” Rebecca Goldstein had said. “Why not you?”

“Let’s see what the deep fakes and rumor mills make with this,” muttered Clara. Her life had changed so much. She was so active on Twitter. She had thousands of followers. Her analytics were smoking hot. People were coming far and wide to find out her latest gossip. She had even had people DMing her about causing havoc at their schools.

Sending information about people who were bullies.

Right now, Clara had her focus on destroying her university and all the assholes, cunts, birches, and jackasses who went there. Her fingers typed the perfect tweet to get the rumor mills churning once more.

“Did you know that the Valedictorian and all the other ‘intelligent’ girls are really just dumb bimbos who sleep with the teachers for their good grades? #Brainsareboring #Sluttynotsmart #GPAnal”


Rebecca Goldstein

I sat in my calculus class, excited. I was well on my way to being valedictorian for my graduating class. I just needed to get the last few credits done. Did I need calculus for my pre-law degree? Nope, but I had the brains for it, so I was flaunting it.

“Okay,” Mr. Jackson said. He was a doctoral candidate working on his thesis in math that was well beyond me. It was dealing with M-Theory, which was fascinating, but I wasn’t quite there. Yet. “What are the three basic theorems on the interchange of limits?”

My hand shot into the air even before my two friends, Mai Shun and Deborah Dane could. They were nearly as smart as me, just behind me by a smidge. We studied all the time together, just dominating school and wrecking the bell curve for everyone else.

“Rebecca,” Mr. Jackson said, a big smile on his face.

“They are ... One, the interchange of a derivative and an integral. This is known as the Leibniz integral rule. Two, the change of order of partial derivatives. And, Three, the change of order of integration.”

“Always got to beat us,” Mai said, rolling her eyes. The Chinese girl had glasses perched on her round face, her black hair falling about her face.

“You could let one of us answer,” Deborah said. She wore her brown hair short, a functional bob about her face. Neither of them wore makeup. None of us wanted to be stopped by Officer Lance and get a cum-facial for wearing too much.

“Excellent,” he said. “Now, what does that mean?” He pulled down a whiteboard to cover another. “Why are these three methods interchangeable and when should we use which?”

I shot my hand up again, a big grin on my face. My two friends did, too.

Phones chirped around the room. People gasped as they pulled them out. “Clara’s new tweet.”

I burst into giggles. “Yay! New tweet!”

Mr. Jackson gave me a strange look. “Uh, did you have an answer?”

“Nope,” I said, grinning at him.

“Your hand is up.”

“Is it?” I giggled again. “Silly me, I forgot.” I pouted at him and squirmed, my boobs jiggling beneath my blouse. It was so icky. I should have it unbuttoned more. How could he see my boobies with them all covered up? I started undoing them.

“Uh ... Rebecca?” he asked, staring at me. “What are you doing?”

“It’s so hot,” I said after half-unbuttoning my blouse and opening it wide to show off my big tits in my white bra. I fanned my titties. Mai gasped and she did the same, but hers weren’t as big as mine. Deborah just stared down at her t-shirt. No showing off her titties, the poor thing.

“Uh, well.” Mr. Jackson shook his head. “Can anyone else answer my question. Rebecca is ... not feeling well, I guess.”

“Feeling great!” I grinned at him and bounced in my seat, which made my titties jiggle in my bra and heave and look so delicious. He was such a super-duper handsome teacher. Just so yummy. I squirmed, my naughty pussy getting all hot and wet just thinking of doing wicked things to him.

“Ooh, ooh, look at his ass,” Mai purred beside me.

“Right,” I moaned. “You got a great ass, Mr. Jackson. I wanna spank it!”

“Clara’s tweets strikes again,” a guy muttered. “Damn, turned them into bimbos.”

“Shit, I can’t believe that,” another said. “How does she do it? What fucking witchcraft does Clara have?”

“I just want her to turn my biology teacher into a HuCow slut. She’s got the udders for them.”

“Quiet down,” Mr. Jackson said, looking around. “Well, uh, why don’t we just call the lesson early since you all seem distracted by—”

“Your ass?” Deborah asked. “Ooh, ooh, turn around so you can distract us more. You have such a cute butt!”

“So cute!” I said, twining a lock of my brown hair. My glasses were shifting. They were so dumb. I didn’t need these. Glasses were for smart girls. And brains were boring. I didn’t want to be boring. I wanted to be fun!

“I need to talk with you three,” Mr. Jackson said.

“Ooh, someone’s in trouble,” I cooed as I stood up with the others.

“That’s you, Rebecca, and Deborah and Mai.”

“What did we do?” I gasped and rushed down to stand before him, my big boobs heaving. “Did we do something wrong? I can make it up to you.” I grabbed his crotch and squeezed his dick through his pants.

“Rebecca!” he gasped as the other students were filing out. “What has gotten into you?”

“Nothing. Yet.” I winked at him. “Mmm, do you want to slide into me?”

“Rebecca!”

“Mr. Jackson!” I cooed, fluttering my lashes. “Is something wrong? Am I not doing well in school?”

“You’re doing great in school,” he said. “And then ... I mean...” He stared down at my tits. “You’re ... I mean ... You’re acting a little ... off.”

“How?” I looked around. “I don’t have an on/off button, do I? Do you need to flip a switch.” I grabbed his hand and shoved it up beneath my skirt to my panties. “Is it my clit. Do you need to flip my clit to turn me back on?”

He ripped his hand away. “Where did that bright and serious young lady go.”

“Boo! I don’t want to be bright!”

“You don’t want to be bright? You’re a smart girl. You have some serious brain powers.”

“Brains are boring,” I moaned. “I don’t want to be smarty smart.”

“Slutty not smart!” Mai said, sliding up beside me. “That’s way, way, way better.”

“Yes!” Deborah moaned. She came up on my other side, her naked boobs jiggling.

“Where are your top and bra?” Mr. Jackson gasped.

“Too hot!” She arched her back, thrusting her round, firm boobs at him. “Don’t I look so hot? I had to take it off.”

“Yes, yes, I’m hot, too, aren’t I?” I purred and undid the rest of my blouse.

“What is the Leibniz integral rule, Rebecca?” he asked, this desperate look in his eyes.

“Uh...” I frowned. “Integral...” What’s an integral?” I rubbed at my head. “That’s smarty stuff. I don’t want smarty stuff. I want slutty stuff!” I ripped open my blouse and dropped it. Then I reached behind me to unhook my bra. “I want to do slutty stuff with you, Mr. Jackson! No learn dumb math!”

“If you don’t learn dumb math, how are you going to keep your grades up. I thought you wanted to be valedictorian and then go to Harvard Law. You won’t get that if you flunk now. You have to keep your GPA.”

“Ooh, ooh, GPAnal!” I squealed. “You can fuck my butt and give me an A! A for anal! Yay!”

“What?” he gasped.

“You’re so slutty!”Mai said. “Anal for A’s! I love it!”

My big boobs jiggled before me. I pressed my titties against Mr. Jackson, my nipples rubbing on his shirt. I rubbed at his cock through his slacks. He was so hard. He throbbed in there. That poor man. He wanted to give me an A. I just had to free him.

He looked in panic as I unzipped him. I reached in and found the slit in the front of his boxers. This was the sort of thing a girl needed to know. How to pull out a guy’s dick so he could fuck you in the ass. Not dumb math and dumb integrals and dumb ... dumb ... whatever it was they taught in this class. Calculations or something stupid.

“Rebecca,” he groaned. “I can’t just give you an A for sex.”

“For anal! GPAnal!”

“No.” He shook his head.

I had to show him. He had to see just how amazing my ass was. I had a plump butt and a tight asshole. I spun around and unzipped my skirt as I flounced to a desk. I shoved it down and then peeled off my panties. The tangy musk of my pussy filled my nose as I worked my panties down my legs.

I bent over the desk and wiggled my rump at him. He groaned at the sight of my plump butt-cheeks. I loved how he groaned. He wanted my ass. He would enjoy my butt so much. He would just fuck me and pound me and make me cum and give me an A so I could be a slutty valeDICKtorian.

I would have all the dicks in my V. And my A. I would have dicks in all my holes. I loved cocks so much. I mean, I only had had sex once, but I still loved them. I had wasted so much dummy time on brainy stuff.

No more!

“Fuck my ass, Mr. Jackson, and give me an A+++!”

“I can’t,” he groaned.

“You can’t fuck her ass?” Mai asked and grabbed my right butt-cheek. She parted it for me. “That delectable and yummy and hot ass?”

Deborah grabbed my other butt-cheek, fully exposing my asshole. She stroked my dirty hole with her finger. That felt so naughty as she said, “You don’t want to slide into here?” She thrust her finger into my asshole. “Really, Mr. Jackson. She’s so hot and velvety and ... Ooh, I like this. I like fingering an asshole. Why didn’t we ever do this before?”

“We were dummy smart girls!” I whimpered. “Now were dummy slutty girls.”

“Yay!” Mai cheered. “I hate being smart. My parents want it, and they’re icky. I want to get fucked. I want anal!”

“Fuck her tight asshole, Mr. Jackson,” purred Deborah, her finger pumping in and out of my bowels. I groaned, my pussy clenching from the heat melting down to my cunt. “Just ram your big, huge, big dick into her butt and give her an A. You can do it. Fuck her hard!”

“I’ll make you cum and cum and cum!” I moaned, my bowels clinging to that naughty finger. “Please, please, please with sugar on top, will you fuck my ass so I don’t have to learn dumb math? Let’s do slutty stuff!”

“Fuck,” Mr. Jackson groaned. “You’re going to get me fired.”

“Never,” Mai said. “You’re doing slutty stuff with students. What’s wrong with that?”

“Anal for A! It’s perfect!” Deborah said. “You’ll love it. She’ll love it. I’ll love it. Mai’ll love it. We’ll all love your dick fucking our assholes!”

“Anal for A’s!” I moaned in delight, sighing so happily.

Mr. Jackson marched up to me, his dick thrusting out of his pants. He undid his belt buckle and unsnapped his fly. He shoved his pants down, his cock bobbing before him. He pressed that dick into my butt-crack, Deborah sliding her finger out of my bowels.

“Fuck, lube,” he growled, shifted down, and thrust his cock into my pussy.

I gasped as he slid into my cunt. He couldn’t fuck my cunt. I would only get a C for that. I needed him in my ass. But he felt so good in my cunt. I groaned, squeezing my snatch down on him. It felt so good to have a dick in me. No more learning things. I wanted to fuck things. Fuck dicks.

He ripped out of me a moment later and pressed his dick into my crack. Against my asshole. I shuddered in delight as he did that. A huge smile spread across my lips. I was so happy that he was going to fuck my ass and give me a big A.

And a big D!

“Shit,” he groaned as my tight, virgin sphincter stretched and stretched. “I can’t believe you turned into a slutty bimbo!”

“It’s so much better!” I moaned, my anal ring widening. He popped in. “Yes! My A!”

“I haven’t cum yet!” he growled. “Fucking slut. You’re going to make me cum hard with that ass, aren’t you? You’re going to work for that A!”

“Work so hard!” I moaned, squeezing my bowels down on his dick sliding deeper and deeper into my naughty sheath. It felt so amazing. So super, duper awesome. I groaned, my body shuddering as he bottomed out in me. I loved it.

He drew back. I gasped, my bowels clinging to his dick. My anal sheath drank in the friction. All these goody and naughty feelings melted to my cunt. My pussy drank it in, brimming with all these wonderful juices that soaked my bush and ran down my thighs.

I tossed my head as he thrust back into me. He fucked hard into my bowels. He buried deep and hard into my anal sheath. I shuddered, squeezing my asshole down on him. It was great. The heat swelled in my cunt.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he grunted. “That is one tight ass, slut!”

“Yay, Mr. Jackson!” I moaned.

“Go, Rebecca, go!” cheered Deborah, her round tits jiggling.

Mai, stripping naked, whooped. Her glasses shifted on her face as her round tits jiggled and bounce. She shoved off her panties, a thick, black bush coming into view just dripping with cum. The Chinese bimbo clapped her hands together.

“Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass!” she chanted. “Fuck her ass!”

“Anal for A’s! Anal for A’s!” chanted Deborah.

“Goddamn, you three are such fucking airheads!” Mr. Jackson moaned as he plowed hard into my asshole. “Hot airheads. Damn, you girls have great tits.”

My friends moaned while my big boobs rubbed into the desk. My nipples throbbed, drinking in the friction. I loved him slamming hard and deep into me. His every thrust brought me closer and closer to cumming. I whimpered and moaned, loving what he was doing to me. He buried his dick hard into my bowels. He fucked in deep.

He groaned, his hands gripping my hips. He fucked me hard. Ass-fucking me. I felt that A building and building in me. That big, bursting A that would shower me with rapture. I wanted it. My pussy craved it. I squeezed my anal sheath around his dick to get it.

“Fuck,” he gasped. “I’m going to cum in your tight, slutty ass!”

“Yay!” I moaned, clamping my asshole about his dick. “Cum in my asshole. I want my A! Yes, yes, I want it!”

He slammed into me. I exploded.

Rapture washed through my body while pussy cream gushed down my thighs. I moaned, my bowels ripping and writhing about his dick. He groaned, slamming into my bowels and erupting. He fired his cum into my asshole.

I gasped in delight, my head tossing. Brown hair danced around my face as he basted my asshole with spurt after spurt of seed into my bowels. I shuddered, my anal sheath milking out all his cum. I loved his hot jizz spurting into me.

“Slutty not smart!” I howled, the pleasure drowning over my mind. It was so intense. Just amazing. “Fuck, yes!” he growled, spurting his cum into me.

My body trembled, my nipples throbbing as they rubbed against the desk. Pleasure shot through my body. I whimpered, my mind drinking in ecstasy and not dumb facts. That was what a girl needed. Rapture. Euphoria.

Orgasms!

“Goddamn,” he panted and then ripped his dick out of my asshole. “Mai, get on your fucking knees and suck me clean if you want that A!”


Mai Shun

My parents would be so super duper angry if they saw me right now.

I fell to my knees and grabbed Mr. Jackson’s cock. This was so much better than studying. That was hard. Sucking a dick was easy. I slid my lips over that cock and tasted Rebecca’s sour asshole on it. I moaned at how slutty this was.

I wouldn’t be boring any longer. Stupid brains. They kept me from having all this naughty fun. Like sucking on a dirty dick. I hummed happily, my tongue licking and slurping around his dick. I nursed on him, that sour, earthy flavor filling my taste buds.

Only a slutty bimbo slut would enjoy this. Old dumb me would have whined about how it wasted time that could be used for studying.

I shuddered at that awful word. Studying. Stupidest word ever made.

“Goddamn, that’s it, Mai,” growled Mr. Jackson. “Suck that dick clean. I’m going to fuck your ass so hard once you have.”

“So hard,” Rebecca purred. She sounded so happy. Deborah was watching, waiting for her turn to get to fuck him. She rubbed her hands over her breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

I nursed on Mr. Jackson’s dick. I suckled on him real hard. I nursed and bobbed and worked my mouth up and down his dick. My tongue danced. I had to get off all that yummy ass. I was such a slutty bimbo slut. I loved the taste of ass.

“Go, Mai, go!” Deborah cheered. “Suck that dick, you dirty, dirty slut! Yay! Cock-sucking and ass-fucking are the best ways to earn an A!”

“Why fucking teach?” Mr. Jackson groaned. “Shit, you’re just polishing that pole, Mai. Fresh from Rebecca’s asshole. God, how much of a whore are you?”

So much. I loved it.

My pussy was so hot and itchy. I had hardly used it. I had sex once, and I thought it sucked. But now ... I wanted that big dick slamming into my asshole. Just fucking my bowels hard. I wanted him ramming it into me over and over again.

That would be super-duper awesomey hot. I couldn’t wait for him to bury into me and fuck me and pound me from behind. I nursed on his dick, sucking with all the passion I had. My pussy clenched while he groaned.

The flavor of Rebecca’s asshole faded, but I didn’t care. I kept sucking. There was this new, salty flavor. Was that his precum? It had to be. Which meant he was getting closer to spurting. I would drink all his jizz. That sounded so yummy.

Jizz in my belly and jizz in my asshole.

I would earn the biggest A ever! Bigger than Rebecca. I would be the biggest slut.

“Fuck, Mai,” groaned Mr. Jackson. “You’re a little cock-sucking pro, aren’t you?”

“Wow, have you been practicing doing slutty things?” Rebecca asked in awe. “That’s so cool.

“So cool,” Deborah asked.

I wished I had been practicing. I loved the drool running down my chin as I bobbed my head and worked my lips up and down his dick. I felt like such a dirty girl. It was wonderful. This was what I should have been doing instead of studying.

And now I was! Yay me!

He grabbed the side of my head, growling my name. Then he fucked his cock forward. I gasped as he pumped his dick in and out of my mouth. More drool spilled down my chin. He buried to the back of my throat, thrusting into my mouth so hard. I whimpered, loving every moment of his dick thrusting away at me.

I was amazing. I whimpered and groaned, sucking so hard. He gasped, throwing back his head. He buried to the back of my throat and then his cock pulsed. Salty, yummy, nummy cum fired into my mouth.

“Fuck, yes!” he growled. “Drink that jizz, slut!”

I drank it.

The warm and hot and yummy cum flowed down my throat to my belly. I loved how it warmed me up. My pussy clenched as his creamy and thick jizz flooded my mouth. It spilled over my tongue and teeth. I swallowed it as I loved the flavor.

“Wow, she’s gulping it down,” moaned Deborah.

“Lucky,” panted Rebecca.

“Goddamn, Mai!” growled Mr. Jackson as I suckled out the last of his cum. “You ready to get your ass fucked now? Ready to earn that fucking A?”

I ripped my mouth off his dick and moaned, “Yes, Mr. Jackson. Fuck my ass!”

“Then bury your face into Rebecca’s butt-crack, suck out the cum in her bowels, while I fuck your whore-ass from behind. Show me how much of a dirty bimbo you are!”

“Yes!” I gasped. “You’re so smart. Ooh, you know the filthiest things to do! I love it! Love, love, love it!”

I hopped to my feet, my boobs jiggling, and then spun around. I bent over and buried my face into my friend’s butt-crack. Jizz coated the inner slopes of her cheeks. I licked at her skin, gathering up the salty cum on them.

It had that same sour flavor as Mr. Jackson’s dick. I was in heaven. I lapped at Rebecca’s butt-crack with hunger. I cleaned her up, moaning as I did. I licked over her asshole. She moaned. I shuddered and licked there again, swiping up the sour, salty cum that had leaked out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.