Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets - Cover

Clara's Mind-controlling Tweets

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: Feminist Sluts Train the Good Girl

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Feminist Sluts Train the Good Girl - Clara's getting back at the student at her school by sending out salacious tweets. Little does she know, her tweets are changing the world!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one and the story was crafted by fans on his discord server. Join it to vote on what Clara will tweet next at: https://discord.gg/ByJ4kZQ

Clara chortled over the picture of those two size queen sluts that someone had made covered in Santa’s jizz.

“Damn, whoever is making these deep fakes is amazing!” Clara said to herself. “They’re so real.” She studied the pics of Bianca and Natalie covered in jizz with elf ears on their head.

For a mad moment, Clara almost believed that her tweets made those two girls mall Santa sluts, but that was impossible. It’s not like my tweets cause anything to happen. Everyone is just such asshats they pretend they do.

School was back in session. Christmas break was over. It was time to get back at those bitches in the Women’s Studies classes. They were such mean cunts. Talking about feminism then judging any girl who shaved her armpits as supporting the patriarchy. Clara had the perfect tweet to ruin their reputation.

Everyone knows they’re a bunch of cock-gobblers anyway, she thought as she typed.

“Did you know the girls in the Women’s Studies class that call themselves feminist are a bunch of hypocrites? They act like they are about female empowerment, but will do the most demeaning and degrading things to themselves and other girls just for a man’s approval. #4thepatriarchy #fakefeminist #worshipcock”

Send!


Savannah

I walked through the college campus on the way to my Indigenous People’s Studies class. I took all the studies. There were so many ways women were oppressed. By race, class, gender orientation. It was so sick what the patriarchy did to them.

“My dad is cutting my monthly allowance to only $5000,” I whined to Lottie. She marched beside me in combat boots and an army jacket. She had died her hair blue and buzzed a fade into the left side, showing all the men that feminine beauty could come in any form.

And if they thought she was dog-ugly, that just proved they were objectifying pigs who wanted us to be walking Barbie dolls so they could make us into their Stepford wives and pump us full of babies.

“Only $5000,” Lottie said, glancing at me.

“How can I afford my loft and my Tesla?” I whimpered. “I’m supposed to fly to DC this weekend for the rally. That costs money! Ugh, he’s such a pig!”

“Your father’s just trying to control you!” Lottie said, her head shaking and boots stomping beside me. “My father is threatening not to pay for my graduate school. He’s going to make me get a student loan.”

“So you can be crushed under debt!” I gasped. “What do you have to do?”

“Stop dressing like a hobo! His words!”

“But you have such a great style!” I said. “The lesbians all love it! You’re so butch!”

“Right!” She quivered and glanced at me. “What are you going to do about your dad controlling you. He just wants you to be some trophy wife to a banker. You’ll be like your mother if you don’t watch out.”

“That bitch!” I shuddered at the thought. “She spends so much money on worthless garbage. That money could be used to educate men on how terrible they are!”

“Let’s protest your father’s company!” Lottie said. Then she gasped. “And MeToo his ass! He’s got to have diddled some secretary. Just violated her. Men! That’s what they do to women. Just make us do whatever they want.”

My eyes fell on a jock hitting on a girl. She was a brunette wearing skinny jeans and crop top. She had makeup on. I bet she shaved her legs. I hadn’t shaved mine in a month, and if any guy said that wasn’t sexy, then he was a pig that I didn’t want to fuck. Like that last guy. I blew him, and then he blanched when I told him I was on the rag and it was natural, so he should suck it up and eat me out.

The guy was wearing a flannel shirt, unbuttoned to show off the tight, white t-shirt he had on beneath, and worn jeans. He had a rugged cast to him, whiskers on the cheeks. He looked like the type that voted R.

“I bet he owns an AR-15!” I hissed. “Fucking White Supremacist. Only hitting on a White girl. Ugh, let’s lay into him.”

“She clearly doesn’t want it,” Lottie agreed. “Let’s tear his ass up, Savannah.”

“Yeah, guys like him never hit on me!” I hissed. God, he was strong and hunky.

“Toxic men don’t want a strong, independent womyn. Scared of us.”

We marched over them, my Birkenstocks slapping on the ground. I wore frumpy top and baggy jeans. I didn’t want some guy objectifying me. I used to have blonde hair, but I cut it short and dyed it purple. Daddy hated it. He once asked, “What happened to my cute princess!” I used to like my dad until my Women’s Studies class showed me the truth about him.

“Hey!” I snarled. “Leave her alone, pig!”


Lisa

I struggled to find an excuse to get away from Shane. He leaned over me, grinning down. He was handsome in that bad boy sort of way, but I wasn’t interested. I had class to get to. But he kept grinning at me.

“You gotta check this place out,” he said. “You’d love it. Real fun. They got a drink there that’ll knock off your panties.”

I bet.

“Hey!” a girl shouted. A purple-haired, frumpy girl who looked like she dressed in her big sister’s clothes. They didn’t fit her at all. She had on no makeup, her face pale and blotchy. She wore Birkenstocks sandals like she was some sort of hippie. “Leave her alone, pig!”

Shane snorted in laughter. “Run along. I’m sure there’s a MAGA rally around you can go screech at!”

“Screech!” the other girl with her snarled. She wore an army jacket, her hair dyed blue and buzzed so short on the left side. That ugly style that hip girls thought made them so cool. She looked even frumpier than her friend, a sour musk rising around them both. “Are you calling her a harpy? Just because she’s loud? Gonna call her bossy?”

My phone dinged with a Twitter notification as Shane chuckled at the two girls in the trench coats. They were gorgeous girls who had marched over to come to my rescue. One was a blonde, her hair falling in wavy locks around her face covered in just the perfect amount of makeup. Lips a plump red. She wore heels to college. They both did. The other had black hair, a fall of mysterious night that accented her pale, but beautiful, features.

“What?” Shane asked. “I’m talking to Lisa. Why you two over here busting my balls.”

“We’d never bust your balls,” purred the blonde, the one who had marched over here and interrupted. “We’re just confused why Lisa’s not into you.”

“Right?” Shane said. He puffed out his chest. He was going for that outdoor look. “Just tryin’ to show her a good time. Not gonna hurt her.”

“That’s right,” the black-haired girl said. “Lisa—”

“Who are you two?” I asked, confused why they had come over here and why they were wearing elegant trench coats like they were going to an expensive dinner party instead of college.

“I’m Lottie,” the black-haired girl said. “And she’s Savannah, and we’re just very concerned about you.”

“Yeah,” Savannah said. “Don’t you understand what Feminism has done for you? You don’t have to play coy or hard to get any longer. If you want to play hide the salami with Shane, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“I don’t want to...” I blanched. “That’s so gross. I don’t want to fuck him. I just want to get to class.”

“Why don’t you want to fuck him?” Lottie asked. She stared at me with this confused look in her hazel eyes. “I mean, he’s gorgeous. That’s a man right there. Top 10%. He gets a lot of pussy, and he wants yours. You should be honored.”

“Are you religious?” Savannah asked, the blonde leaning in. “Did your father trick you into being a Christian to shame you into not being a slut? You can be a slut.”

“I love being a slut,” moaned Lottie. “Feminism lets me fuck all the guys I want. Just dick after dick. It’s so empowering to be dripping in the spooge of a dozen men. The Patriarchy wants you to be a good, little girl and only give your pussy to your husband. You don’t have to.”

“You girls are fucking nuts,” I muttered. “I just need to get to class.”

“The Patriarchy’s really messed her up,” Lottie said, glancing at the blonde. “You know what, we should show her that she can be a cock-gobbling whore. That it’s okay to suck as much dick as she wants.”

“I don’t want to suck dick!” I screeched. Then my cheeks burned with shame, glowing so bright from shouting that out loud.

“She’s blushing,” Savannah said. “Oh, you want to suck dick, but you’ve been brainwashed to think it’s wrong. Men don’t want you to suck dick. They want you to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. But we’ll liberate you.”

“We’ll turn you into the dick-hungry whore that you deserve to be.” Lottie glanced at Shane. “Will you help us show her that there’s no shame in getting railed by a hung stud.”

Shane grinned. “Not at all.”

“You girls are crazy,” I gasped as Savannah and Lottie grabbed me and dragged me towards a classroom. It had a window in the door, the room dark. “What the hell.”

“No, no, we’re empowered,” Lottie said like I was a moron. “Mmm, when a stud like Shane comes around, a liberated woman is at his beck and call. Anal. Bareback. Ass to Mouth. Going down on another girl. Gangbang. Bukakke. Whatever he wants, a feminist gives. That’s how we show the patriarchy we’re not their Stepford wives.”

“Just imagine how ashamed your dad will be when you send him a picture of you naked and painted in twenty guy’s cum. Then he’ll know that you’re free of the Patriarchy.”

“How is being a slut that does any humiliating act for a guy liberated.”

“Because you have to be liberated from the idea that it’s wrong to be a submissive whore to a strong and handsome man,” Savannah said. “I let three black guys fuck my ass one after the other and sucked all their dicks clean. That’s how empowered I am.”

“You girls are fucking nuts!” I shouted and then gasped as they shoved me into the classroom.

They flipped on the lights. Shane closed the door behind us and locked it. I shuddered and then gasped when the two girls pulled off their trench coats. They had on corsets that did nothing to hide their bodies. Savannah had big tits that were lifted into two jiggling mounds, both her nipples pierced. Lottie’s weren’t as large, but they were round. Both girls had shaved pussy dripping in jizz that ran down to the thigh-highs stockings they wore. Lottie even had a pierced clit, a gold ring nestled in her folds.

“What the fuck are you wearing?” I gasped as they advanced in their heels, their tits jiggling in their corset. “You look like sex slaves.”

“We are,” groaned Savannah. “Sex slaves to any man who is handsome and strong enough to fuck us hard. We’re never going to degrade ourselves by being wives and mothers. We’re fuck-sluts ready to take on a guy at a moment’s notice.”

“And you can be one, too,” Lottie said. “Let’s just get you out of those clothes. Tight jeans and a crop top? What is this, middle school? You’re in college. Show off that body.”

I thought I was. My Double D tits were shown off quite well by my purple top, and the jeans hugged my plump rump. I thought I looked hot in it. Shane certainly thought so. And if I had been in the mood to be hit on, it probably would have worked out for him, but this...

They grabbed my top and started pulling it off. Shane watched, sliding out of his clothes. I shuddered as I saw his t-shirt clinging to his rippling pecs. He had biceps, too. God, he worked out. And he had a tan. I licked my lips.

“Her slut is coming out,” purred Lottie. They yanked my top over my head.

“That’s wonderful,” Savannah said. She unhooked my bra. I gasped at that, my cheeks burning as my tits spilled out.

Lottie grabbed them and kneaded my breasts. “Ooh, she’s got a nice pair of Double D’s. All-natural. That’s wonderful. But nothing wrong with getting work done to be even hotter to guys.”

“We have to please them with everything we do. That’ll show our fathers!”

“I don’t want to show my father,” I gasped. “Stop squeezing my tits. I’m not into girls.”

“Of course not,” Savannah said. “D’oh. We just pretend we are because guys find it so hot when straight girls go down on each other. You’re going to be eating a lot of pussy as a liberated woman. Guys will record it and put it up on PornHub. My first time going down on a girl was watched a million times!”

“You girls are fucked up,” I whimpered and then groaned. Shane was topless. He had a six-pack. Then he undid his heavy belt buckle. I shuddered. He would whip out his cock. This was so insane. I had to get out of here. “Get the fuck off of me. I’m leaving. I’m not going to be a fuck-slut.”

Shane shoved down his pants and boxers in a single go. His dick popped out and bounced before him. It was thick and long. I swallowed and then shook my head. I didn’t care how big it was. This wasn’t something I was interested in.

I went to grab my top when Lottie and Savannah grabbed my arms. I gasped as they dragged me towards Shane and his big dick. I squirmed and gasped in the grip, my naked tits heaving. Shane stared at them. As I squirmed, their breasts rubbed into my arms.

“Let me go!” I squealed. They brought me to Shane and then kicked my feet out from beneath me. I fell to my knees, hitting hard. “You bitches!”

“You have to learn you’re a dirty, fucking slut!” hissed Lottie, and then she spat in my face. “You’re not a woman or a wife or a mother, you’re a whore!”

“A cock-sucking skank!” hissed Savannah. She spat in my face, too.

I gasped at the heat of the liquid spilling over me. No one had ever done something so degrading to me in my life. Then they grabbed the back of my head and shoved my mouth forward. My lips slid over his cock. He popped into my mouth.

I couldn’t believe it. I had a man’s dick in my mouth. I barely knew Shane. He was in my new economics class that I just started taking now that Winter Break was over. His dick was so thick. I could taste his precum while the whores’ spit ran over my face.

My pussy clenched. Heat rippled out of me. Why did that happen? God, I couldn’t be liking this. It was disgusting. I didn’t just blow a guy’s cock. I had to like him. Get to know him. But now I had their hands forcing my mouth to slide up and down his dick.

“Damn, the slut’s got a warm, wet mouth,” Shane growled. “But she’s not sucking.”

“You have to suck,” Lottie hissed as she shoved my mouth down his cock until the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. “Dirty, little cock-gobbles like you suck hard.” Her spit landed on my cheek.

Then Savannah spat on the other side of my face. “Suck that dick, you liberated woman. Feminists fought for the right for you to suck that dong like it’s your favorite thing in the world. I know your pussy is wet, whore.”

She bent down. As Lottie fucked my mouth up and down Shane’s cock, Savannah found the fly to my jeans. She popped the fastener. The zipper rasped down as she shoved her hand into my panties. I gasped as her finger slid through my bush and found my pussy lips.

“God, she’s not even shaved,” said Savannah in disgust. “But, mmm, that’s a juicy cunt. Yes, she’s getting nice and wet.”

I shuddered as her fingers slid up and down my slit, brushing my pussy lips and even my clit. Pleasure rippled from her touch. This shameful rapture that washed through my body. I groaned around Shane’s cock.

“You are so turned on, whore,” purred Savannah. She licked my ear. “So why aren’t you sucking his dick. You have nothing to be ashamed about any longer.”

“You’re free to worship that dick!” Lottie spat in my face again. “Do it, slut!”

My cunt clenched and more heat flowed out of my snatch.

I whimpered and then, to my shock, I sucked on the dick. I nursed on Shane’s cock. Humiliation rippled through me. I groaned as Savannah shoved her fingers into my cunt. A shiver ran through me at her touch.

She pumped away at me. I closed my eyes, whimpering around the dick in my mouth as I nursed. Spittle ran over my face. Shane groaned as I blew him. My tongue danced around his shaft as Lottie fucked my mouth up and down his dick.

“Goddamn, she’s a fucking dick-sucking champ,” he groaned. “She’s done this before. Fuck, yeah!”

“Ooh, you like sucking dick, don’t you?” Savannah purred. “You’re going to guzzle down all that cum. You’re a jizz-drinking whore. Just a cum-dumpster, aren’t you? Yes, yes, you’ve always wanted to be just fucked hard by men, but the Patriarchy made you feel ashamed. There’s no shame in wanting to have a train of hunky men run on you.”

My cunt clenched about her fingers thrusting up into my cunt. I whimpered at her words, my body on fire. An orgasm built and built from her touch. From the shame of sucking on a strange guy’s cock and the spittle running down my face.

Lottie fucked my lips up and down that cock. I suckled hard, the slurping sounds echoing through the room. They filled the air with the wet sounds of my humiliation. I groaned, sucking hard on that dick filling my mouth.

“Fuck, yes,” Shane growled. “Fuck that whore’s mouth up and down my dick. Shit, that’s really all a girl’s mouth is good for. Sucking my fucking cock!”

“That’s right,” moaned Lottie. “A feminist just loves to be on her knees worshiping a man with her mouth. Ooh, and she’s worshiping you.”

“Yes, you are,” Savannah cooed. “You’re taking that step into the freedom of being a submissive cum-dumpster. Your holes are going to be brimming with jizz, aren’t you?”

It scared me how there was this part of me that craved that humiliation. To be used by men. I didn’t want that, though. I wanted to be an economist. Go into business. Make a fortune. Not kneel on the floor while men fuck me over and over again.

Even if it felt great because...

Those fingers in my cunt churned me up. I suckled so hard while Lottie fucked my mouth up and down that shaft. I was just a thing being used by them. I squeezed my eyes shut and squealed as my orgasm burst through me.

My cunt writhed and spasmed. Waves of delight washed out of me. I shuddered, sucking hard on the dick in my mouth as the pleasure swept through me. It was intense. Powerful. I squealed as I came so hard. I couldn’t believe how great it felt.

My pussy convulsed and writhed around Savannah’s thrusting fingers. My body shook from the pleasure that rushed through me. I squeezed my eyes shut. Stars burst across my vision. I suckled hard on his dick.

“Whore’s cumming hard!” Savannah announced. “Ooh, she’s finding her inner skank!”

“Fuck, yes!” Shane growled. “I’m going to cum!”

“Good!” Lottie shouted and then she ripped my head back. My lips popped off his dick.

“What?” I gasped, my orgasm running through me.

His cock erupted.

I gasped as his spunk showered over my face. I had never had a man cum on my features before. I groaned as his jizz painted over me. He growled with such pleasure, staring down at me with such hunger in his eyes as he coated me in his spunk.

“Fuck, yes!” he growled. “You’re such a whore. Open that mouth and catch it.”

I did. I couldn’t believe it, but I did. I thrust my tongue out and caught his jizz on it. The salty flavor melted across my taste buds. I quivered, my orgasm hitting its humiliating peak as his cum spilled over my face.

I panted as he spurted a final blast that painted my forehead. His jizz ran over me. I had never been so degraded in my life. The jizz dripped onto my large breasts as they quivered. I wanted to cry at how much I had enjoyed that.

“Cum!” moaned Savannah and then she licked my face.

“Mmm, yes, yes, licking a man’s cum off another slut’s face is such an honor,” Lottie moaned.

They both licked up the jizz on me while Shane grinned down at me. He loved it. I quivered, my boobs jiggling. Their tongues were so warm and wet. Then Lottie’s found my lips and thrust in, her tongue covered in spunk.

I shuddered as our tongues danced together, the jizz melting through my mouth. My pussy clenched on Savannah’s fingers still buried into my twat. When Lottie broke our kiss, Savannah planted her lips on mine, shoveling more seed into my mouth.

“Ooh, snowballing cum,” groaned Lottie. “You’re lucky day, whore.”

I ripped my mouth from Savannah’s. “No, no, I don’t want to be a whore!”

“Looks like you’re going to have to ass-fuck her to put her in her place,” Savannah said, ripping her fingers out of my cunt.

“What?” I squealed.

“With her face buried in pussy,” Lottie said. “Which one of us do you want her to be snorkel deep in, Sir?”

“Sir?” I gasped.

“Yes, Sir, which one of us do you want to make this naughty slut eat out?” moaned Savannah. “Please make it me, Sir. I want her to make me cum so hard.”

“Yeah, but that other slut has a pierced clit,” said Shane. “That’ll be so hot to watch.”

“Yes, Sir!” Lottie and Savannah said in unison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.