Ali and Me -2 Spring Semester - Cover

Ali and Me -2 Spring Semester

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: The exotic sex memoir continues through Spring. Al and the 'hot wife' meet often for sex, as she wants, and in semi public places even as the fiance listens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   .

... our erotic memoir

This is a sequel to “Ali and Me - Stockings.”


Until the end of our seminal school year, Ali and I met at least twice a week between day and night classes. We dared to use the men’s or women’s locker room for the added risk of exposure and the benefit of the showers. Those meetings were exciting, clandestine, sweaty, hot, satisfying and yet still distant encounters, as she wished. They were usually rushed so she could get home to her live in fiancé and regale him with our adventures without revealing my name.

Ali struggled to understand Jim’s fetish. I understood that he did not want to be a cuck, but wanted a ‘hot wife’ who fucked others and described the sessions to him during or after sex. Sometimes, he wanted to wait for her to come home full of cum and describe how naughty she was as he ate her. She enjoyed how unusually hard he got then and told me how much better sex was with him after our hot sessions.

As we stripped in the dimmed and empty men’s locker room one day, Ali paused topless and said, “Al, I’ve been thinking about your asking if I enjoyed letting strangers see me naked while changing for modeling or anywhere. I found that I do get a thrill and prolong being naked, just knowing others were watching me. Does that make me an exhibitionist?” She watched my eyes follow her hands as they slowly dropped her commando skirt and let her golden muff tease me. Her mouth curled up and her eyes smiled at her beguiling power.

“There are degrees, Ms Prim and Proper. Are there other times you deliberately expose your pussy or tits or even look for opportunities to ‘accidentally’ expose? Our meetings here or in bathrooms are just a step away — no one is there when we begin stripping each other, but someone might enter if they hear us or by chance. I know you, and I, enjoy that risk — especially since we don’t always lock the door. Maybe it’s time to take our hot sex outside, in public and see how you feel? We don’t need to be obvious to start.”

“God no, Al. I don’t want these strangers, and teachers, knowing about how horny I am. I suppose I do have a reputation to protect. So no PDAs. Imagine if one of them took photos and sold them to some rag. I could never model again.”

“That was probably true 60 years ago. Today, it’s acceptable for celebs to have indiscrete partners; it’s even expected. I’m sure many of their saucy sex tapes were released deliberately for ratings and free social media ads. If your photos get released, I’d just respond, ‘So what?’ and shrug them off. Let’s worry about that later so I can eat you before I fuck you again.” We hugged as my cock stabbed her muff and I nibbled on her ear then gently scraped down her neck to the firm pebbles on her tiny tits.

“Mm, wait, Al. Let’s find out if Jim really wants a ‘hot wife’ and call him now. Don’t use your name. As far as he knows, I’m fucking several guys.” That spun my head around. Might she be fucking others too and keeping that from me? I watched her call him and figured we’d play it by ear and give him a true presence in our sex play.

“Oh, hey Ali. Are you on your way home already? I can’t wait to hear about your...”

“No, Jim. Not yet. In fact I’m with my lover now. We wondered if you wanted to hear us screwing in real time. Tell me the truth.”

“Umm...” After a long moment of silence, he continued, “He’s with you now? I hear an echo. Where are you? What’s his name?”

“Never mind all that, Jim. Do you want to listen in or not?”

“I, ah, well ... yes. OK.”

Somewhat surprised, Ali’s eyes swirled. “Well, Ok. Don’t speak unless I ask you something. I’ll put you on speaker now. His name today is, umm, Dick. Yes, that’s it. I’ll give you some running comments if I can — Dick has a very potent dick. Maybe you’ll see it one day. Would you like that, my kinky man?”

Such flattery. We heard some activity and the faint sound of a zipper. “Maybe one day. When I get to watch you fuck him?”

“I don’t know if we’ll get to that. We are both naked in this echoey, semi public room. His stiff cock is poking me as he’s kissing my neck, sucking and biting my nipples. He’s rubbing my pussy, spreading it, sliding two fingers into my wet hole. Ahhh, he’s shifting my hard clit. Ohh, it feels so good, but we are going slower than usual, for you, I guess. I want to kiss him, but I haven’t allowed that. What do you think, honey? Should I kiss him, lick his tongue and let him taste me?”

Rapid breathing and faint slapping noises came from Jim. “Y-y-you said you kissed his cock, took him down your throat and swallowed his cum, something you never do for me, so go ahead and French him too.” He sounded a little angry and hurt, yet still breathless.

“No, honey. I want to save that just for you. I have his beautiful cock in my hand and folding his foreskin back. Since I want you to hear a longer fucking, I’m dropping to my knees to take him deep in my throat, as you said, and will make him cum quickly and fill my belly and mouth. Will you like that?” He groaned. Her blow-by-blow was also making me throb. In a flash of inspiration, she took multiple photos of my stiff cock. One 3/4 profile with her hand around it, one full profile with my balls prominent, and the last with it on her tongue as she began to swallow me. She sent them all to him. “Enjoy his cock with me, honey.” Then her skillful blow job silenced her.

Slurping, popping sounds echoed into the phone and we heard Jim sigh. Disguising my voice some, “Jim, her mouth is full, so I’ll speak if ... if I can. Her sucking has improved a lot, as you may have noticed. I’m in her throat now and she’s clenching my cock. She makes me cum quick so I can last in her pussy, though she still wants it fast and hard there. Ohh, ugh, she’s starting to hummmm...” I grunted and thrust hard several times. “T-t-that was all I needed to fill her belly with fresh cum.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.