Moulding My Slave - Cover

Moulding My Slave

Copyright© 2023 by Kmaster3000

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I meet a stuck up girl and turn her into a submissive sex slave by giving her the one thing she has been missing all her life, self respect.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

I sat at the table, toying with my drink and glancing at my slave Jennifer over the candle, wondering how I had managed to end up here. Jennifer was wearing a respectable sun dress with a shawl and sensible wedge sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a stylish ponytail and jewellery sparkled in her ears and neckline. She looked at me with sympathy. Her mother, Janet, was over 15 minutes late, which she had assured me was typical of the woman.

Jennifer had told me much about her mother in the planning of our first meeting. Jennifer’s father had left them when she was quite young, and her mother had made efforts to replace him with almost every man she met. At first Jennifer thought it was fun, all of these men bringing her presents and trying to make her like them, but with disappointment after disappointment she started blaming herself for them leaving. Her mother didn’t help, playing the victim every chance she could, then sobbing in her daughters arms when the pain and loneliness became too much. Any other daughter would have gotten angry and resentful, but Jennifer just became more loving and compassionate, realizing that she was the only stability her mother had. Even after she moved out to go to college, they met regularly and she called every week. Of course she had told her mother about the great guy she had met, but she promised that all of the more interesting details of our relationship remained a secret.

“Oh, there she is” Jennifer said, and waived eagerly at the woman who had just entered the restaurant. I looked over at her and saw pretty much what I expected from Jennifer’s descriptions.

Janet walked over to our table, more like strutted, swaying her way around diners and staff alike. She was wearing a white dress, cut just a little too low and too high to be appropriate for the occasion. Her heels were just a little too tall and her earrings a little too large. I had to admit, she filled it out well with large shapely breasts tapering to a not quite thin waist and flaring out to well proportioned hips. The effect was of a good looking early 40’s woman who was trying too hard to pretend she was still in her late 20’s. As she reached the table, I stood to pull out her chair and got a face full of her too strong perfume. As she settled down into her chair, she made sure to look up at me as she offered me a clear view down the top of her dress. I focused on her eyes, making pleasant introductions as I pushed her chair in.

“Jennifer has told me so much about you” she said as we waited for our meals. “I am glad that she has met someone that makes her so happy.”

Jennifer beamed at the praise, but I heard the sharp undertone. Janet was jealous of her daughter. Jennifer had found an attractive, older man who made her feel safe and wanted while Janet was still throwing herself into the mob hoping someone would catch her. The rest of the evening continued along a similar vein. Jennifer gushing about how happy we were, and Janet seething with barely concealed envy.

As she moved on to her third glass of wine, Janet’s attentions became more overt. Stroking my forearm during the conversation, toying with her wineglass and licking her lips after every sip. I even felt her start to rub her foot up and down my leg under the table. Jennifer was oblivious to all of this, only seeing that her mother was getting on so well with her “boyfriend”. The end of the evening couldn’t come soon enough and I quickly paid the bill while Jennifer walked her mother to her cab. I helped her in, unsteady as she was, and waived her off while Jennifer clung to my arm.

“Oh Master, that was such a good night. Thank you for being such a gentleman with my mother.” Jennifer gushed as I drove us home. “I feel so sorry for her, going home to that empty apartment.” she said forlornly. “She has had such a rough life and deserves to meet someone as good for her as you are for me.”

We got back to my place and as we walked up the path, Jennifer continued to go on about how it wasn’t fair that she was so happy but her mother wasn’t. We got in the door and I quickly grabbed her, spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall.

“I have heard enough about your mother for one night, Slave.” I growled in mock anger. “Time to focus on what is really important, don’t you think?”

Jennifer’s eyes had widened in shock as I grabbed her, but now they shone with passion as I held her firmly against the wall.

“Of course, Master” she replied meekly. “I have been very inconsiderate of you, please let me make it up to you.”

I released the grip on her arm, grabbing her by the throat and exerting firm pressure. “You can make it up to me by finally shutting up and using that mouth of yours for what it is supposed to be used for. Understand!” I growled.

She nodded, eyes wide with arousal. When I released my grip on her throat she slid down the wall, kneeling at my feet. “Master, may this slave start to apologize by sucking your cock?” she pleaded.

“That’s a start, don’t disappoint me” I responded, sliding my jacket off my shoulders and taking off my tie.

Jennifer unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down. She started to kiss my cock with her usual slow sensuality, but I grabbed her hair and shoved her face into my crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.