Young Master - Cover

Young Master

Copyright© 2020 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2: First Morning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Morning - Brad has had an unorthodox childhood. At the age of 16 he gets an unusual birthday present that changes his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

I woke up the next morning to one of the most incredible sensations. My slave was lapping away on my hard cock like it was a candy cane.

I moaned at the sweet torture I was feeling.

She smiled, “Good morning, Master.”

“You are really good at that.”

She nodded, “You are most kind, Master. I am sure if you’d had more girls, you would see I am just an ordinary slave.

“You are my first real penis. My mother had me practice on plastic models. Your glorious member is so much better.”

My cock was rock hard, standing straight up. I wasn’t ready to come quite yet, but I would be in a few minutes, if my girl kept going.

Holding the base of my shaft, she asked, “Do you want me to keep sucking you off, or would you like to do my pussy or ass?”

I pondered for a second, “I’ve not done your ass yet.”

She climbed up on the bed, “You just lay there, Master. I’ll take good care of you.”

My sex slave straddled my waist, lowering her rear, so her anus would align with my erection. But something was not right. She tried three times and each time I would not go in.

Finally, she stopped, dismounted and knelt beside me on the bed. Tears trickled down her face. “I am so sorry, Sir. I can’t get it to work.”

I wiped the tears on her cheek, then lightly brushed my hands across her big breasts, “It’s okay. We are both new at this. Get down on all fours, and I’ll see what I can do.”

Still upset at her failure, she nodded. “Yes, Master.”

My slave got down on her hands and knees. Her ass stuck in front of me.

“Get you rear higher,” I ordered.

She dropped her front, so her head and tits were on the mattress. “Is that good enough, Master?” she asked.

“Perfect.”

I tried to push my cock in, but her rectum would not budge.

“I see the problem. You ass is too tight. It won’t let me in.”

“I’m sorry, Master,” she said. There was tremor to her voice. She was probably crying again.

“We can work this out. Try to relax your ass. Try concentrating on allowing me entrance.”

She paused for a moment. “Is this better, Master?”

“Let me try again.”

I felt a little give on her hole, but still too tight for me to gain entrance. I sighed, “I guess I’ll have to force it.”

Grabbing hold of her hips, I rammed my cock against her asshole. I pushed until I made the head of my dick go in.

My slave let out a grunt. With her back to me, I could not tell, but I think she was in pain.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“What I feel does not matter, Master,” she said in a strained voice. “Just take my ass and make it yours!”

So I did just that. With strong thrusts I violated her virgin ass. I came hard shooting my wad into her colon.

We both collapsed on the bed panting hard.

It was then that there came a soft tap on my open bedroom door. It was Mable, senior housekeeper. She did not seem upset or shocked at our activities.

I raised my torso off of my slave’s back, “Can I help you Mable?”

“The cook wants to know when you will want breakfast?”

Both of us were sweaty, and my dick definitely needed a cleaning. “We will be ready in half hour.”

The elderly woman nodded, “I’ll let Gertrude know.”


The two of us went into the shower to clean up.

I had always thought that the shower in my room was too big, now I saw that it was designed for more than one person.

My blonde took charge, leading me under the water, making sure I was wet all over. She then took a soapy washcloth and gave me the most thorough cleaning of my life. Every nook and cranny of my body was washed at least twice.

When she came to my penis, she knelt before it, like it was an object of worship. With her left hand, she gingerly cupped my balls. With the tip of the washcloth, she carefully got if soapy. Using just her index finger she cleaned the ridge of my cock’s head.

By this time, of course, I had a rock-hard erection again.

After she had turned me around, so I was rinsed off under the water, she finished the blowjob that she had started on the bed. I came quickly. My first spurt covered her face. The subsequent ones went into her mouth, which she immediately swallowed.

She next spread my cheeks and cleaned my asshole, with as much care as the rest of my body. She then leaned in and gave my anus a lick.

I gasped and flinched at the unexpected intrusion.

“Did that displease you, Master?” she asked. She sounded genuinely concerned.

“Oh no! It felt great. I just wasn’t expecting it.”

“Let’s see how you like this...” My slave stuck her head between my butt-cheeks. She made a seal with her mouth over my asshole and started sucking.

I moaned at the new sensation.

She started probing my ass with her tongue. She had an unexpectedly long tongue

After a few minutes, she stopped. “Do you want me to continue?” she asked, still on her knees.

“No, that was fine,” I assured her. Again, I had an erection.

With no prompting or warning, the blonde went to work on my cock, giving me one of her world-class blowjobs. “Again?” I gasped.

She pulled her mouth away briefly. “It is my job to take care of you any time you get hard.”

“That’s good to know,” I moaned, as she lapped away at the tip of cock.

It took a little longer for me to come, this time. My orgasm was more intense, almost to the point of painful.

Her final act of cleaning was shampooing my hair, all over my body.

I pulled her to her feet. “Now it’s my turn to clean you.”

She nodded and reached up and grabbed a bar that hung from the ceiling. I had always thought it was for holding extra washcloths, now I knew better.

The bar was hinged, kind of like a trapeze. It allowed her to move her body into the shower spray and get her body wet. She turned around and got her back wet as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.