Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 9: Back to Just Before They Moved Into the Extension

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Back to Just Before They Moved Into the Extension - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Both the Wednesday and the Thursday were taken up with exercising out the back and jogging. The girls wanted to wear their Ben Wa balls again and Dennis was happy to let them. They also didn’t want to wear anything else when they were out the back but Dennis insisted that they wore their bikinis even though he knew that most of their tits would be exposed by the end of the session.

During the jogging there was only one stop because of a steel ball dropping out and Dennis was starting to think that all the girls would be wearing them to school when the new term started in about 2 weeks.

On the Wednesday afternoon Dennis received an email from the horse riding school that they’d visited in Cornwall and a copy the photographs that the owner had taken were attached. So he gave an impromptu slide show after the evening meal and that distracted the kids for a while.

The two doctors visit on the Thursday was another success leaving 7 contented girls and 2 happy doctors. There was one amusing incident when Jennifer was having her internal examination, when the doctor slid the speculum in to her he stooped half way in and said,

“Have you got anything inside your vagina Jennifer?”

He face went bright red and she replied,

“Sorry, I forgot to take them out.”

“Take what out?”

“My Ben Wa balls.”

The doctor’s face instantly had a big grin on it.

“And where did a young girl like you get those from?”

“Dennis bought them for us, all us girls have got some.”

“Did he now, well I’m going to have to take them out.”

With that the doctor’s fingers delved into Jennifer’s vagina and came out with first one, then the second second steel ball. The thing was, Jennifer orgasmed as his fingers went in for the second time.

“Wow Jennifer,” the doctor said when he thought that Jennifer could absorb what he was saying, “those balls are helping you to strengthen your vagina’s muscles, that was quite a grip that you had on my fingers.”

Jennifer smiled and decided that she’s accidentally have her ball in her vagina on a Thursday evening.

After all the girls had been examined Dennis explained that space would be limited for a few weeks but there was no reason why the examinations couldn’t carry on as normal.

Dennis also spent quite a bit of time with architect Ian Johnson, learning about the new facilities. He also got Mandy involved and it seemed strange seeing her wearing just an ultra short dress and a hard hat. Dennis also noticed that Mandy genuinely accidentally flashed her butt to Ian Johnson a couple of times (that he noticed) as she bent over to look at something that he was explaining to her and Dennis. Dennis saw him smiling and staring but he never said anything.

Finally it was the Friday evening and all the workmen had left. Everyone had their bags packed and were ready to move. Dennis had told them that the boys had to have rooms on the ground floor and the girls on the floor above. He’d also explained that that was a temporary measure until the refurbishment of the old building was complete and they finally saw the back of the workmen.

The wall between the old part and the extension wasn’t knocked through at that stage so they had to take everything outside then back in through a fire escape but that didn’t bother the kids who quickly took their belongings and claimed a room.

Then Dennis got the kids moving everything from the storerooms and the old kitchen into the spare new rooms, and finally everything else that they were taking. There was a couple of words of disappointment when the kids realised that the 2 medical couches would have to go in separate empty bedrooms for a few weeks but they all accepted that it was temporary and that once everything was complete things would be much better.

Two of the new bedrooms were setup as temporary lounges and a third as a computer room for the kids to play games and for them to do their homework in once they went back to school.

Another of the bedrooms on the girls floor was temporary, cramped accommodation for Dennis and Mandy and they had to share the bathroom on that floor with the girls.

Once the kids were settled, mainly in their own rooms or the temporary computer room, Dennis and Mandy set about moving their own belongings. Neither of them had a lot and once they got everything into bags or boxes they had one last fuck in that room before carrying everything to their new temporary room.

Around 9 pm Dennis decided that they’d done enough for one day and that they needed a shower to get rid of the sweat that all the work had caused. He also suspected that the kids were in a similar state so he went round telling everyone that they had to have a shower before going to bed.

Some of the girls and some of the boys asked if they had to use the bathrooms on the floor where their rooms were and Dennis told them that they could use either bathroom. Unsurprisingly he saw girls going to the bathroom on the boys floor and boys going to the bathroom on the girls floor.

Dennis could hear lots of laughter and a few playful screams coming from both bathrooms.

Once Dennis thought that all the kids had showered he took Mandy to the bathroom just down the corridor. No sooner than they had got in the communal shower, Ruth and Jennifer walked in with their towels over their shoulders.

“Sorry Dennis, we were caught up in a game that we wanted to finish.” Jennifer said as they both joined Dennis and Mandy in the shower.

That was the first time that any of the girls had seen Dennis naked and he found it impossible to not get a hard-on which Ruth and Jennifer girls kept looking at. At least they accepted that his cock belonged to Mandy and didn’t try to get him to fuck them which he was sure the showers would get used for quite a lot in the future.

Dennis tried to ignore his boner but Mandy wasn’t having any of it and she dropped to her knees in front of him. Dennis just didn’t have the will power to resist as Mandy took him in her mouth and gave him the best blowjob that he had ever had, with both Ruth and Jennifer standing watching with their legs slightly apart and their right hands busily rubbing their pussies.

Needles to say that Dennis didn’t last long and when Mandy realised that he was about to cum she lifted her head off his cock and held her open mouth in front of his cock hoping to catch his sperm as it shot out. When Dennis looked down at her she was staring up at his face.

Mandy managed to catch most of it and used her tongue to get what had landed around her mouth in to it, then she turned to show Ruth and Jennifer what she had in her mouth before swallowing in and opening her mouth again.

That sight was too much for both Jennifer and Ruth and they both orgasmed within seconds.

Dennis was the first to realise that he wasn’t in a good politically correct position, not that much at Bright Sparks does conform to politically correct rules, so he quickly finished his shower and went back to his room.

He was still feeling horny when Mandy returned so he christened their temporary accommodation, Mandy’s noise getting a round of applause from a couple of the girls who could hear her.

When Dennis went on his nightly rounds he noticed that all the girls were sleeping on top of their beds and some had their hands on their pussies. They was nothing new in that but he was pleased to see that things weren’t going to change in the new extension. The other thing that he noticed was that when he looked out of the windows he could see lights on in rooms in the houses on both sides of them. He’d never noticed that before, but there again in the old building the windows had faced the front and back, not the sides.

Dennis had a quick panic as he wondered if anyone had been spying on the naked girls on the grass at the back but it was too late by then. If they had and they didn’t like what they had seen he would have known about it by then.

The other thing was that some of the windows on the houses at both sides were at the same height as those on the girl’s floor, and with the girls never closing their curtains, if the girls light were on, the people in the other houses would be able to see them. He made a mental note to warn the girls to not look at the houses at night.

Back in his room, Dennis snuggled up to Mandy’s back, one arm over her holding a tit, and his cock resting along her slit. He was soon asleep like she was.

The next morning there was flurry of activity in both bathroom with girls giggling and playfully screaming as boys and girls showered together. Mandy joined in the fun but Dennis went down to the new kitchen to supervise Lucy and Tommy whose turn it was to get the breakfasts.

It was a bit crowded in the bedroom that was a makeshift dining room, but they managed.

Dennis went and showered when the kids were eating.

By mid morning the kids were happy with their new rooms and were starting to show signs of boredom so Dennis told them that they could go to the park or into town.

He was fucking Mandy in the new kitchen when out of his peripheral vision he saw Ruth watching them. He was just coming to the point of no return so he had no choice other than to push deep into Mandy and unload his balls just as Mandy started screaming.

When Dennis got his composure back he turned to Ruth and said,

“I thought that you went out with the rest of them?”

“No, I didn’t feel like it.”

“Are you okay Ruth?”

“Yes, just period pains.”

It was then that Dennis looked between her legs and saw the bit of string hanging down.

“Are they bad?”

“A bit.”

“Have you taken anything for them?”

“No.”

“Hang on a sec while I put my shorts on and we’ll go and get you something.”

“You don’t have to put your shorts on, you’ve got a nice cock and I like looking at it.”

“Ruth sweetheart, do you remember agreeing with the statement ‘What happens in Bright Sparks stays in Bright Sparks.’”

“Yes.”

“Well I’ve got an extension to that specially for you.”

“What’s that?”

“Well no one can ever find out that you saw the manager of this care home fucking his assistant and I need you to promise me that you will never, ever tell anyone, not even the other people here. Will you promise that for me sweetheart?”

“Of course I will, I don’t want you to get in any trouble.”

“Good, thank you Ruth, now lets go and get you a couple of pain killers. Are the pains bad enough for you to talk to the doctor on Thursday about them? He can talk to you in private if you want.”

“I don’t think so, and my period will have ended by then.”

“So you wont miss out getting examined.”

“Good grief no, that’s the best part of the week.”

“Well if the pains are bad the next time you talk to the doctor okay?”

“Okay Dennis, thank you, and can I watch you and Mandy fucking again?”

“Ruth.”

By then Dennis had put his shorts on and they went and found the first aid kit. When he got back to Mandy he asked her if she’d seen Ruth watching them.

“Yes, but I thought that it would be nice for her to watch.”

“Mandy, you know that if it ever gets out that I’d let one of the girls or boys watch us fuck I’d be in deep shit?”

“Yes, sorry Dennis, I didn’t think, are you going to punish me, maybe spank me?”

“Do you think that I should spank you Mandy?”

Mandy thought for a second then got a mischievous grin on her face and said,

“Yes.”

Then she bolted out of the kitchen.

Dennis chased after her and caught up to her in one of the temporary lounges, the one that Ruth was in. Mandy stopped dead but Dennis pulled her over his lap on one of the sofas and started spanking her bare butt.

She screamed and pleaded with Dennis to stop but he kept going. Mandy could see Ruth and saw that she was smiling.

Dennis kept going and Mandy’s objections started to fade, then they turned into moans and then she orgasmed with Dennis still spanking her.

Dennis gave up the spanking and just held her. When Mandy returned to normal she said,

“Thank you Dennis, I needed that.”

“Which part?”

“Both.”

It was then that Ruth said,

“I used to get spanked but it never ended with me cumming.”

Dennis lifted Mandy off his lap and sat her down beside him. Then he replied to Ruth,

“Were the spankings justified, had you been a bad little girl?”

“Usually.”

“Well maybe you didn’t cum because you were so young.”

“So if you were to spank me now will I cum?”

“Impossible to say sweetheart, not all girls cum when they get spanked, but I’m NOT going to spank you, not even playfully.”

“Not fair. Maybe I should ask Mike or David to spank me.”

“That’s up to you Ruth, but if I see anyone really hurting you there will be real trouble.”

“Thank you Dennis, I love you Dennis.”

Dennis wanted to hug the naked Ruth but he knew that it would be wrong.

Dennis went and got on with the dozens of jobs that he had to do, calling for the help of Mandy and Ruth when he needed them. He also gave some of the jobs that Mandy could do to her and Ruth helped Mandy some of the time.

The next morning they both woke at about the same time and Mandy had an idea. She asked Dennis if he remembered what she had told him had happened when she first posed for Peter at the art school.

“You mean when you squirted?”

“Yes, well I was wondering if you could help me try to do it again.”

“That sounds fun, go and get your magic wand out of the box then get on top of me ready for a 69.”

Mandy did, and when she was on top she started giving Dennis a blowjob whilst he held the wand to her clit. Each time that he thought that she was about to cum he moved the wand away.

After she’d swallowed his load he told her to get up and go and take care of her bathroom routing. He told her NOT to make herself cum.

She was shaving her pussy in the shower when William and Lucy joined her. She so wanted to rub her clit but she resisted and finally went back to the room where Dennis cupped her pussy and said,

“Don’t you dare cum young lady, now go and help with the breakfasts.”

Dennis thought that the bathroom was empty so he went for a shower and had just finished shaving and was walking into the shower when the naked Ruth walked in looking a bit bleary eyed.

“Are you alright Ruth?” Dennis asked.

“Yeah, just slept late, need a shower to wake-up.”

Dennis decided that as Ruth had already seen him naked, once more wouldn’t matter so he started his shower. Ruth did as well and was soon shaving her pussy. The inevitable happened and Dennis got a boner. As she finished she looked at Dennis who had been unable to stop himself watching, smiled and said,

“Is that because of me?”

“No, of course not, well actually yes, you are a beautiful girl Ruth.”

“Thank you Dennis, do you think that we’ll still be able to get some breakfast?”

Both got dried and went down to the temporary dining room, Dennis taking a bit longer because he had to get dressed.

Dennis looked at Mandy over the table and saw the signs that she was aroused, he so wanted to drag her out of there and fuck her brains out but he was going to deny her an orgasm for as long as he could, and he hadn’t reached that point yet, he had willpower and he knew it.

After breakfast most of the kids wanted to go to the park so Dennis let them, the others going either to their rooms or the computer room. As soon as they were alone Mandy went up to Dennis and asked him when he was going to fuck her.

“Not yet my love, be patient.” Dennis replied as he cupped her pussy but didn’t enter her. “A bit of orgasm denial will do you good.”

“Please Dennis?”

“Note yet.”

Dennis decided which jobs he was going to do that morning and also which jobs he could give to Mandy to do, although he didn’t give her any that required concentration because he suspected that her mind was elsewhere.

About mid-morning Dennis took Mandy to their room and told her to get on the bed. Of course Mandy thought that she was going to get fucked, but no. Dennis got the magic wand and took her to just before the point of no return 3 times then stopped. Each time telling her not to cum.

Then he gave her another job to do.

He repeated that 2 hours later, just before they helped themselves to a sandwich that the rostered kids had made for those who were still there.

Then Dennis took Mandy to their room and repeated what he had earlier done with the wand.

It was only as the kids were getting the evening meal ready, and all the workmen had left, that Dennis took Mandy into the old building, wand in hand, and told her to lay back on a pile of bags of plaster.

“Are you going to torture me again Dennis?”

“Yes.”

“I can’t take any more.”

“Yes you can.”

“Please fuck me.”

“Spread those legs wider Mandy.”

She did and Dennis took her to just before the point of no return another 3 times, stopping each time.

“Please Dennis.”

“You want more Mandy?”

“I want you inside me and to fuck me.”

Dennis switched the wand on again and put it on her clit. Just before that crucial pint he pulled it away and the look of disappointment on Mandy’s face was so great the he switched the wand back on as held it to her clit.

“Please can I cum now Dennis?”

“Yes my love.”

And she did. They may have been in the deserted old building but Dennis was concerned that her screams of pleasure could be heard by all the kids in the new building.

He pulled the wand away and watched as her body started to shake and jerk. Then she did it, she squirted. A few drops of it landed on Dennis’ arm and he looked at it. It looked a bit like his cum so he put his tongue to it and licked.

It had a taste that he couldn’t put his finger on, but it wasn’t distasteful. He looked down at Mandy and had to quickly move her back to the centre of the pile of bags. Then he dropped his shorts and moved between her legs. Within a second his cock was buried deep inside Mandy. She let out an animal like groan and Dennis started to properly fuck her.

Mandy’s receding orgasm was suddenly back at full strength and her body was jerking again. He felt a rush of her juices around his cock and wondered if she had tried to squirt again.

Dennis lasted just long enough for Mandy’s peak to start to loose its strength and he pumped the contents of his balls deep inside her before collapsing on top of her.

“Oh my gawd,” Mandy finally said, “that was out of this world.”

“Shall we do that again tomorrow?” Dennis asked.

“Yes, no, yes, no, I don’t know, it was awesome but I hated the frustration.”

“I’ll just surprise you sometime.” Dennis replied as he got off Mandy then pulled her to her feet.

Mandy put her arms around Dennis and hugged him. After a few seconds she said,

“Thank you Dennis.”

“What for?”

“Everything.”

As they returned to the new extension Dennis told Mandy that she needed a shower.

“I know, but it isn’t long to bed time.”

“You need one now Mandy.”

“Why?”

“You’ve got white powder all over your sweaty back. It’s plaster and it goes hard when it dries.”

Mandy did have an early shower.

The rest of the week and the weekend went by with no real notable incidents apart from the doctors examinations and the art class modelling that I described earlier. Then it was finally time for the kids to go back to school and for Mandy to start her college course.

Because Mandy had to travel further she left first. She picked out her nice, ultra short summer dress to wear, telling Dennis that she’d keep her new clothes for when it started to get a bit colder. Dennis wasn’t complaining, he thought that she looked gorgeous.

As he watched her walk away he wondered just how many lucky bastards would get to see her pussy that day. He was sure that he didn’t have enough fingers to count them on.

Then it was time for the kids to leave. The girls lined up just inside the door and lifted their skirts and blouses for the totally unnecessary task of Dennis checking to see that they weren’t wearing underwear; but this time it was slightly different. The girls had all asked if they could wear their Ben Wa balls and he had agreed so as he looked at the tits and slits he asked each girl if she had her balls in.

They all said that they had. It was just as he asked the sixth girl that he remembered that he had forgotten to ask Mandy if she was wearing hers. As he walked back to the kitchen he sent her a text message asking her if she was wearing them. She replied quite quickly saying that she had them in and that they’d made her cum once already. She also added that she’d been followed up the bus stairs by a man and that she’d felt his breath on her pussy when the queue stopped half way up.

Dennis smiled to himself as he went about all the jobs that he had to complete that day.

When it came to school home time the kids all returned just like any other school day, they were straight back into their routine but the girls were all full of the events surrounding their Ben Wa balls. All the girls had said that they were aroused when they got to school and because of that they had quickly relaxed the way they sat in class and got mixed expressions from the teachers.

Angela had relaxed during the morning assembly and one ball had dropped out and started to roll across the floor. A boy had picked it up and was looking at it when she asked for it back.

“What the hell is it? It’s all wet.” the boy had said.

Both Jane and Ann had had PE on the afternoon and had been showing their wet and swollen pussies every time that the did their gymnastics exercises.

Ruth said that after she’d been running around at lunchtime she couldn’t stop herself rubbing her clit during her first afternoon lesson and the boy sat next to her had stared at her.

Lucy and Angela had done athletics during their PE lesson and all that running had made them cum, them bending over and holding their knees. When the teacher appeared from behind them they had both told him that they had the stitch. He hadn’t mention that he would have seen a lot of their bare butts and their pussies with them being bent over.

All the girls wanted to keep wearing their balls for school and Dennis told them that they could.

It was an hour later that Mandy returned and she was both tired and happy. It had been along day for her.

She told everyone that her class was mainly girls but most of the boys had wanted to talk to her and sit opposite her when they all had to sit in a circle for discussions.

“So did you cross your legs Mandy?” Lucy asked.

“No, why would I?” was Mandy’s reply.

“So you let them look up your dress then?”

“Yes, and if it was a cute boy I’d let my knees drift apart a little so that they could see my pussy, what’s the big deal?”

Dennis smiled.

“So are there many cute boys in your class Mandy?” Angela asked.

“Three or four.”

“And you let them all see your pussy?” Angela asked.

“Yes, the others as well probably, most of the time I wasn’t looking to see who was looking at me.”

“Working too hard were you Mandy?” Dennis asked.

“Yes, I don’t want to fail my exams.”

““I’m sure that you’ll do as well in your college exams as you do in your medical exams here.” Dennis said, and getting a few little laughs.

“Head down,” Dennis continued, “work hard and don’t even think about what you’re showing Mandy.”

“Thanks boss, I’ll do that.”

Mandy decided to wear her Ben Wa balls for college the next day which was art class day and it was Ann’s turn to go. After Mandy had finished classes for the day she went to the art class to wait for the time for her to go to the gate to meet her. She sat in the art class going through the course work and didn’t see Peter come in.

“Hey Mandy, how are you?” Peter asked.

“Hey. Sorry, I was just killing some time before meeting my friend Ann, your model tonight. I’ll go and get out of your way.”

“No Mandy. You can stay, you’re not in the way. Besides, I want to thank you again for modelling for us.”

“That’s okay, I enjoy the sessions.”

“You certainly give that impression.”

Mandy felt her nipples and pussy tingle, and a little rush of moisture move into her pussy.

“And you look so comfortable being naked, that’s the part of what makes you a great model.”

“Thank you Peter, I guess that being naked all the time at home gets me used to it.”

“So are you all naked at Bright Sparks?”

“Only the girls. The boys refuse but they do get naked in the showers with the girls, and when we went camping we created a game where all the boys sat in a circle and us girls went round the circle giving them a blowjob for a minute before we moved on to the next boy in the circle.”

“Wow, that sounds fun for the boys.”

“We have a version for the girls as well, where the boys eat the girls for a minute before moving to the next girl.”

“Double wow, I’d love to see that. The girls version that is.”

“So what poses have you got for us tonight Peter?”

“Well, I think the format of 2 poses where you do stretches then have the same second 2 as you did. You seemed to like doing those and judging by the standard of drawings the students like those as well.”

“Certainly did.”

“You like having orgasms don’t you Mandy?”

“Don’t all girls?”

“I’m sure that they do.”

“I did cheat a bit.”

“What, how?”

“Ben Wa balls, have you heard of them?”

“Yes I have. So do you all your girls use them?”

“Yes, Dennis got them for us a few weeks ago and we’ve hardly taken them out.”

“Do you come to college wearing them?”

“Yes, I’ve got them in right now.”

“Is that why your pussy is all wet right now?”

“You can see that can you?”

“It’s the way that you sit Mandy, your teacher tells me that you sit like that all the time.”

“Oh sorry, I’m not upsetting you am I?”

“No, and your not upsetting your teacher either, you’re his star pupil in more ways than one. So do you wear those balls during your classes?”

“Yes and I think that I’m going to wear them every day from now on, running for the bus is fun, but I forget about them most of the time, it’s only when I’m moving around that they arouse me.”

“Well you’re certainly aroused when you’re posing for me.”

“That’s my kegel exercises, they make the balls clunk together and that makes me feel nice.”

“Do I take it that you clenching and relaxing your pussy muscles all the time is your kegel exercises?”

“You noticed that, yes, I’m doing them now.”

“So I see, how long can you keep doing that for?”

“Can you hear the balls clunking together?”

“No.”

“When Dennis first got me to do them I could only do it for about 5 minutes but I’ve been practising a lot and now I can do them for more than an hour without a break. Dennis tell me that it makes me nice and tight.”

“I can believe that. What time will your friend, Ann did you say, arrive?”

Mandy looked at the wall clock then said,

“About 5 minutes, I should go down to the gate and wait for her. I can talk to the security guards. You know that they have a video camera in each classroom? Of course you do, you’re a teacher. The guards watch the videos of when you have a nude model.”

“I know, does it bother you?”

“No, not at all. Us Bright Sparks girls don’t have any inhibitions like that.”

“So I have found out. You can leave your bags here when you go to the gate if you like.”

“Thank you Peter, I’d better go now.”

Mandy left and went to the gatehouse to wait. While she was there the guards talked to her and she could see herself on one of the monitors in there. The thing was, it wasn’t of her standing talking to the guard, it was one of her on her back on a table, masturbating for the art students. Mandy smiled.

“Wow,” one of the guards suddenly said, “Is this your friend arriving, she’s nearly as beautiful as you Mandy. I see that she wears her belts as skirts, like you do.”

“Hi Ann, get here alright?”

“Hi, yes, no problem, but I had to run a bit.”

“Have you got them in Ann?”

“Yes.”

“Got what in, and where?”

“Never you mind, it’s a girls thing. Come on Ann, it isn’t far to the art room.”

Mandy introduced Ann to Peter and they sat talking as the budding artists started to arrive. The girls sat next to each other and Peter opposite.

“I see that you both like doing your kegel exercises.” Peter said.

Both girls smiled and Mandy replied,

“Wouldn’t you if you were a girl?”

“I guess that I would, it must me nice being a girl.”

Almost in stereo both girls replied,

“It is,” then they both giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.