Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 11: Abigail Comes Out of Her Shell and Life Goes on

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Abigail Comes Out of Her Shell and Life Goes on - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Dennis was a little surprised to see 14 year old Abigail standing at the front door totally naked. He knew that they’d be alone during school hours for the next 3 days but he’d expected her to spend most of the time in her room either reading or playing electronic games and when she did come out she’d be wearing her PE skirt like she had quite a lots over the previous days.

“Can you check me like you do Mandy please Dennis?”

“What do you mean Abi?”

“Everyone knows that you used to put your hand on her pussy and use your fingers to make her cum so can you do the same with me please?”

“No Abi, you’re only 14, Mandy is 18 and she’s my girlfriend.”

“So what, it will make me feel better and it will help convince me that all men aren’t like my father. He was rough and he hurt me.”

“Abi sweetheart, most men would never dream of hurting you and I’m one of them.”

“Can you prove it please Dennis?”

“Oh Abi, you don’t need me to make you cum to know that I would never hurt you.”

“Maybe not, but it would certainly help me, I can’t stop thinking about daddy forcing his cock inside me and how it hurt, partially because I was all dry then, but I’ve started being wet all the time. I think that that’s because of what I’ve seen since I’ve been here, everyone is so happy and the boys don’t try to rape the naked girls all the time. I want a proper man to make love to me to convince me that it can be nice and I don’t think that having sex with any of the boys would be as nice as having it with you.”

“Well thank you for the compliment Abi but it wouldn’t be right.”

As Dennis was saying that, Abigail reached for his right hand and placed it on her pussy.

“Please Dennis, I promise not to tell anyone.”

Instinctively, Dennis’ middle finger bent, easily finding Abigail’s wet vagina and slid inside.

“Oh Dennis, make me cum.”

“Didn’t Amelia make you cum when you woke up?”

“She was sucking my clit when I woke up but that’s not the same, you’re a man and I need to know that men can make love to me without hurting me.”

Well by then Dennis’ mental ability to resist had taken a huge hammering and his finger got to work searching for her G spot.

“Oh Dennis, that’s nice, oooh.”

Before long Abi was cumming on Dennis’ hand just like Mandy often does, and where it often does, outside the front door of the Bright Sparks building.

Dennis had to put his left arm round Abi to stop her from collapsing to the ground when her knees started to give way.

A minute or so later Abi stood on her own and said,

“Thank you Dennis, that was nice, very nice, but I still need you to fuck me, to make love to me.”

“I can’t Abi, it wouldn’t be right.”

“Please.”

“No Abi, come on, there’s things to do today and there’s no reason why you can’t help me.”

“Like what?”

“Well for starters I think that it’s time that you, Amelia and Samantha moved into rooms in the new extension.”

“Okay, can I pick which room I have?”

“Yes, any of the empty rooms but remember that Amelia will probably want a room next to you.”

“Can we share a room?”

“I’m guessing that you will share most of the time but she still needs a room of her own. Hey Abi, it’s good to see you so cheerful, I think that you will be ready to go to school in a few days.”

“Please can I stay with you this week?”

“It will only be just you and me for this and the next 2 days, then Mandy will be here on Thursday and Friday.”

“I like Mandy.”

“Maybe you two could go into town or somewhere and she can give you a few pointers?”

“Like how to flash my pussy and tits.”

“Do you want to learn how you can do that innocently Abi?”

“Well all the other girls do it, even my little sister does it so I guess that I should do it as well. I think that I might like it.”

“Good girl Abi, now, I’ve got a couple of mirrors to put up then I’ve got a meeting with social services in town, and you will have to come with me.”

“Do I have to, I will be alright on my own.”

“I believe that you would, but the rules say that I can’t leave any children here on their own.”

“I’m not a baby.”

“I can certainly see that but the law says that you are still a child so you’ll have to come with me. Are you okay with that? I can phone and postpone the meeting.”

“No, I’ll be okay with you, you can show me how to have an accidental wardrobe malfunction. All the other girls, even Amelia, seem to like having them.”

“That’s my girl.”

Abigail helped carry Dennis’ tools to the bedrooms then sat on the bed watching him screw the mirrors to the walls, not realising that they were fitted with WiFi cameras.

Abigail was obviously a little bored as Dennis could see her idly rubbing her pussy in the mirrors that he was hanging and he wondered if she knew that he could see what she was doing.

Then it was time to get changed / dressed to go to social services and Abigail dressed as Dennis suggested in a very short skirt and cotton tank top. As they left Bright Sparks and started walking to the bus stop, Dennis asked her if she was okay.

“Yes, my pussy is tingling like it did when we went jogging and I was wearing my PE skirt.”

“So it feels nice Abi?”

“Yes, I can feel the steel balls knocking together.”

“You put your Ben Wa balls in then?”

“Yes, I need to practice keeping them in if I’m going to wear them for school next week.”

“We’ll see about that, see how it goes. Can you remember what I said about kegel exercises Abi?”

“Yes, and it feels nice clenching my pussy muscles outside, I hope that no one can tell that I’m doing it.”

“Mandy likes people seeing her pussy when she’s doing it.”

“Does she, maybe I should let people see when I’m doing it then.”

“That’s up to you Abi.”

“That’s what I like about you and Mandy Dennis, everything’s my decision.”

“Not quite Abi, but thank you.”

“Will you fuck me when we get back.”

“Abi, I’ve answered that question already.”

“I just thought that you might have changed your mind.”

“No I haven’t”

“Well can you shave me please, it’s been a few days and I’m starting to get a bit of prickly stubble.”

“Can’t you shave yourself Abi?”

“Amelia did me last time. If you shave me I can watch and then I’ll be able to do it myself.”

“Well I guess that I could do that for you.”

“Thank you Dennis, you’re the best. Well you would be if you fucked me, I really need to know that fucking can be nice.”

Dennis didn’t say anything else until they got to the bus stop and he was pleased that a young man arrived just after they did. Dennis whispered to Abi,

“Normally a gentleman would let a lady get on the bus before him, but in this case I’m getting on first and you can hope that that young man follows us upstairs.”

“So that he can see my pussy as he follows me up the stairs?” Abi whispered back.

Dennis had just got to the top of the stairs when he heard the familiar sound of a steel ball landing on a metal based floor. He turned and saw an embarrassed Abigail with one foot on the top deck and the other on the last step.

“Oops.” Abigail said, and Dennis smiled as the young man bent over and picked up the slippery wet steel ball.

“I think that you dropped this.” The young man said looking up to Abigail who had got to the top floor and turned to face him, him still being 2 steps down and looking up, right up the front of Abigail’s skirt.

Abigail put out her hand, palm up, and the young man dropped the ball into it. Then he lifted his hand to his face and smelt his fingers, all with a big grin on his face and Abigail looking very embarrassed.

The bus started to move causing Abi to have to grab a hand rail to support herself. She turned and went and sat beside Dennis.

“Was that deliberate Abi, or an accident?” Dennis asked.

“An accident, honest Dennis, I’m just not used to going up stairs and trying to keep them in. Can you push it back in please?”

“No Abi, do it yourself.”

Abigail looked to the other side of the aisle and saw no one then spread her knees and her right hand went between her legs and pushed the steel ball back up her vagina. Then, leaving her knees open she said,

“Is this how I’m supposed to sit? It’s the way that all the other girls sit.”

“That’s up to you Abi. Forgetting your ‘accident’ coming up the stairs what did you think about that young man following you up the stairs?”

“I sort of liked him looking up my skirt.”

“Did it turn you on?”

“It made my pussy, and my nipples, tingle. Maybe my pussy getting suddenly a lot wetter helped the ball to slide out.”

“That may well be true, but you need to be able to keep them in even if your pussy is gushing.”

“I know, I promise to practise my kegels.”

“Good girl, because if you can’t keep them in you can’t go to school with them in.”

“I know, I’ve got a week to practise.”

“And practise squeezing them out, you can’t rely on the boys being there all the time.”

The bus journey and the walk to the social service’s office was uneventful except that just before they got there Abi said,

“Dennis, the balls are working, a cum is building up.”

It didn’t arrive before they got into the office and one of the staff showed Abigail to a waiting room while Dennis went to his meeting.

It lasted about an hour, during which Dennis agreed to take 4 more girls from a home that was going to have to close in a couple of weeks.

When the meeting was over Dennis went to collect Abigail and saw a teenage boy in the same room and Dennis was pleased to see that Abigail was sat opposite him with her knees slightly apart. When they exited the building Dennis asked Abigail,

“Were you teasing that boy Abi?”

“I was just sat there waiting, they didn’t even have any books or magazines that I could look at.”

“You were sat with you’re knees apart Abi, were you letting him look up your skirt?”

“That’s what the other girls would have done wasn’t it?”

“Yes they would.”

“So it was alright for me to let him look at my pussy?”

“Yes it was Abi.”

“Good, because I want to be like the other girls.”

“You are like the other girls Abi, well not quite yet, but it sounds like you will be soon. Are you hungry Abi?”

“A little, why, are you going to take me to McDonalds again?”

“Why not, yes we’ll go there but don’t get used to going there, you need to keep that cute little body of yours nice and slim.”

As they were sat eating, side by side, at one of the tables, Dennis looked down at Abigail’s bare legs and saw that her knees were slightly apart and he could just see the front of her slit.

“Comfortable Abi?”

“Yes thank you, I never did like crossing my legs like mummy always told us to. Have you seen the way that Samantha sits, and most of the other girls, it’s like they’ve got some fresh eggs between their legs and they don’t want to crush them.”

“Well Abi, you’ve got to remember that Samantha was brought up like a boy and boys do have 2 delicate objects between their legs. Have you ever done any self-defence lessons Abi?”

“No.”

“Well when you do they will show you how to kick a man between his legs to really hurt him.”

“Have you been kicked between your legs Dennis?”

“No thank goodness, I’ve been a good little boy. Do you know that there’s a man over there looking at us, or should I say looking at you, I think that he likes what he sees.”

“Good, but if he tries anything I’ll kick him in his balls.”

“That’s my girl, I must organise some self defence lessons.”

They finished eating and Dennis noticed that Abi kept opening her knees a bit more for a few seconds then closing them again.

As they walked to the bus stop Dennis said,

“You’re getting into this flashing aren’t you Abi?”

“Yeah, Amelia was right, it is fun, and I guess that these metal balls are helping me a bit, I’m feeling horny and the insides of my thighs are all wet. Remember that you said that you’d shave me when we get back.”

“I remember.”

“And you’ll make me cum again?”

“Probably, but you sound as if you don’t need me to help you cum.”

“But I want you to help me.”

“We’ll see how the shaving goes.”

“And then you’ll make love to me?”

“Abi, we’ve talked about that.”

“I know, but.”

Abigail and Dennis were unlucky in that no one followed Abigail up the stairs on the bus but Dennis did notice that Abi’s right hand was on her lap throughout the journey and he suspected that one of her fingers was caressing her pussy all the time. He didn’t say anything.

When they got off the bus, Abigail linked her arm with Dennis’ as they walked, and just before they got home Abigail stopped and was gripping Dennis’ arm so hard that he was forced to stop as well and he gripped her arm when she started to sink down as her orgasm took control of her body.

“Nice was it Abi?”

“Yes thank you Dennis.”

“Shame that there wasn’t anyone around to watch you.”

“I’m not sure about that, I would have been embarrassed.”

“You’ll get over that and become proud of yourself when it happens.”

“I hope so.”

Back at Bright Sparks Abigail went straight to her new room, stripped and went looking for Dennis with her shaving things in her hand.

“Where are you going to do me Dennis?” She asked when she found him.

“On the dining table, get a bowl of warm water and a towel and I’ll meet you there.”

Three minutes later Dennis walked into the dining room and saw Abigail on her back on the table with her legs spread wide.

“I’m ready.”

“So I see, get up on your elbows so that you can watch, this is the last time that I’ll shave you Abi.”

Ten minutes and another orgasm later, Abigail was flat on her back recovering and Dennis was happy with his work, both the shaving and his finger work. Then he said,

“Now it’s your turn. You saw what I did now do the same to yourself.”

“But I’m all smooth.”

“I need to know that you can do it yourself so come on, get rubbing that gel all over your pussy.”

Abigail did, and she used the razor to mimic what Dennis had done, although she didn’t make herself cum like Dennis had.

“Good, well done Abigail. The next time that a man shaves you I hope it will be your boyfriend.”

“I haven’t got a boyfriend.”

“No, but when you have you can teach him how to shave you.”

“And make me cum?”

“Can you make love to me so that I can teach him how to do that as well?”

“Abigail ... Off you go and get cleaned up, it won’t be long before the others start getting back.”

Abigail did, taking all her things with her. Dennis next saw her when she came running down the stairs, still completely naked, when she heard the voices of some of the other kids.

Abigail went straight to Amelia and told her about her new room and Dennis got hold of Samantha and took her up to her old room, telling her that she was moving rooms. Samantha was more interested in telling Dennis the details of how she’s proved to quite a few boys that she was definitely a girl.

Mandy returned and was soon back in naked working mode and over the evening meal everyone had a story to tell about their day at school.

After the meal and everything had been cleaned and restored to it’s proper place, the Withdrawal Game commenced with Mandy doing the timings during the first round.

Both Mandy and Abigail were invited to join the second round with Jennifer saying that she’d had to change the way that the game was played because there were now more girls than boys. Abigail looked a little apprehensive but once she felt the pleasure of a boys fingers groping around inside her she soon relaxed and enjoyed the game.

Afterwards, Abigail went up to Dennis and asked him if she could be examined on the Thursday.

“Of course you can sweetheart, I’m sure that you’ll find the doctors hands much more pleasurable than the boys.”

That night when Dennis finally went to bed, and after he had just fucked Mandy, he said,

“Abigail asked me to make love to her today, she said that she wanted to know what it was like to be fucked by a nice man.”

“And did you?” Mandy asked.

“No, it wouldn’t be right.”

“It may well be illegal and officially a failure of the trust that these kids put in you but I think that you making love to her, like you do to me, would be a real boost to her, let her really know that all men aren’t bastards.”

“So you think that I should fuck her Mandy?”

“No, you should make love to her.”

“And you wouldn’t get jealous?”

“Hell no, it would be educational for her and you’d be her teacher, much better than the SexEd classes that they get at school. In fact I think it would be a good idea if you made love to all the girls, just to educate them about making love, not the ‘wham bang thank you ma’am’ that I’m sure that they get from the boys here, and those that they meet in the park.”

“Well, I suppose that if you follow that logic, you should fuck all the boys Mandy, educate them in the proper way to make love to a woman.”

“You wouldn’t mind Dennis?”

“As you say, it’s furthering their education. The next time that any of them ask us we’ll oblige them, but only once.”

That conversation got them both horny again and they fucked again before falling asleep.

The next morning the naked Abigail was again lined up behind the girls waiting for their inspection before leaving for school. As Dennis’ right hand went to her pussy to make her cum all over his hand he said,

“Where has that shy, withdrawn Abigail that joined us just a few days ago gone, and who are you?”

Abigail giggled a little then said,

“I think that that Abigail joined a place that she feels safe in, and loved. A place that has shown her that life can be good and very pleasurable.”

After Abigail had cum Dennis told her to go to her room and wait for him.

“Does that mean that you are going to fuck me Dennis?”

“No, go, now.”

Abigail was a bit confused but still turned and went to her room. As she waited she analysed the conversation and thought that she should have asked if he was going to make love to her. Her pussy was tingling in anticipation as she assumed that she had just asked the wrong question.

Ten minutes later, during which Abigail couldn’t stop herself from rubbing her pussy, Dennis walked in, magic wand in his hand. He held out his hand to help her to her feet then he bent over and kissed her, a proper kiss, not a peck on her lips.

Forty five minutes later Dennis got to his feet, got dressed, picked up the well used magic wand then said,

“That was a one-off Abi, Mandy agreed with you in that you should experience proper love making. I hope that you enjoyed it because it will never happen again with me but I’m sure that there are millions of men out there that will quite happily treat you like that as often as you want.”

Abigail looked up at Dennis with that well fucked look of satisfaction on her face and thanked Dennis. Then she just lay there for ages before falling into a very relaxed sleep.

Meanwhile, Dennis started doing the jobs that had to be done, one of which was to find out more about a ‘job’s fair’ that was to take place in town the next week. He had 2 boys, David and Mike who he hoped to find a job for.

About 90 minutes later, a freshly showered and still beaming Abigail appeared at the door to Dennis’ office with a cup of tea in her hands. After Dennis got off the phone she knocked and went in. After putting the tea down she sat on his lap, put her arms round his neck, kissed him, thanked him, then got up and left.

Dennis smiled to himself and thought,

“I’ve got the best job in the world.”

Dennis didn’t see much of Abigail for the rest of the day, although she did find him at lunchtime when she brought a sandwich and a cup of tea to him.

“You’re looking good and happy Abigail.” Dennis said.

“Thank you Dennis, I’ve got you to thank for that. I like it here and I like you, can you make love to me again please?”

“Abi sweetheart, we’ve had that conversation, you’re just going to have to put up with the boys until you find yourself a boyfriend.”

“Or a girlfriend, Amelia makes me happy.”

“You are too young to decide if you’re a lesbian or not Abi, just get your pleasure wherever you can for a few years then decide if you prefer girls or boys.”

“Maybe I’ll like both, there’s good chance of that if the boys are as good as you Dennis.”

“Thank you Abi, just keep your options open for a few years. Now, do you want to help me do a few jobs this afternoon?”

“Okay.”

Dennis found it nice having a naked girl assistant helping him sort out a few d.i.y. jobs that afternoon, then when the kids got back from school he watched Abi getting on with the other girls and after he overheard Ruth telling Abigail about the fun she’s had in her PE lesson, Abigail had said that she couldn’t wait to be there.

Dennis was happy that Abigail was now a fully fledged member of the Bright Sparks team.

Even more so on the Thursday evening when the doctors did their weekly examinations and Abigail got examined in exactly the same way as the other girls, and responded in the same way as well.


Over the next 8 or 9 months a few interesting changes and happenings took place at Bright Sparks. Here are the details of the most interesting of them.

Art Classes and the Photography Club These continued with all the girls enjoying their experiences. Dennis was a bit worried about sending both Amelia and Samantha. Amelia because of her age and Samantha because of her perceived age.

Both girls had kept asking Dennis when it was their turn but Dennis wasn’t going to send them until he’d spoken to Peter the art teacher and Noah from the photography club.

“Well Dennis,” Peter said, “since there is no physical contact between my students and your girls I can’t see there being any problem. Art is art and it’s not sexual so I can’t see that any offence would be committed but are you sure that your young girls are up for it, just 14 is a bit young for a girl to be posing naked for a couple of hours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.