Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1: Dennis Takes over the Running of the Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dennis Takes over the Running of the Home - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

On face value, the Bright Sparks Children’s Home looked to be a very good Children’s Home. All the inspections by the local council and other bodies that check-up on these homes never found any problems and the children looked happy and contributed to the running of the establishment. The 6 boys and 6 girls that lived there never missed a day at their local school, and although none of them were very particularly bright there was never any indications to the teachers that things were ‘different’ at Bright Sparks.

The manager of Bright Sparks is one Dennis Wilson and he has his own unique way of keeping the children happy and pulling their weight. For starters he only accepted children who were 14 years old and above, and when they reached the age of 18 he always helped them find accommodation, and usually a job.

Dennis Wilson is a product of multiple different Children’s Homes and whilst he was at his last one he made up his mind that he was going to run a home of his own. He saw the potential for having some fun with the young girls and spent the years that he studied for the qualifications required to run such a home, planning his own harem of subservient young girls.

Qualifications gained, he quickly found a home that was run by an ageing couple who were looking for someone to take-over from them. He soon gained their trust and they happily left to find a quiet retirement life.

Then he initiated his plan.

At that time there were 2 sixteen year old girls, Jane and Ann, one seventeen year old girl, Mandy, 2 sixteen year old boys, Mike and David, in the home as well as 7 younger kids, all over 14. There was also a staff of 2 elderly women who did the cleaning and cooking.

Dennis’s first move was to involve the 2 sixteen year old boys. All of the 16 year old kids were boisterous and had trouble accepting and fitting in with society but that was about to change.

The 2 boys listened to Dennis’s plan, well part of it, and soon realised that there was quite a lot in it for them and they agreed to go along with it.

The first part of the plan was to sack the 2 elderly women, telling them that he was about to introduce a lot of new rules, part of which was that the kids would work a rota doing the cleaning and cooking.

As soon as the women were out of the door Dennis called a meeting of all the kids and set-out his new policy.

“For starters, you will soon see a new big sign at the front gate. This establishment will in future be known as the ‘Bright Sparks Young People’s Residence’. That is because I do not consider anyone over the age of 14 to be a child, you are ‘Young People’. Okay, the law, schools and other institutions call you children but I think that they are wrong. A century ago children often didn’t reach puberty until they were around 18 years old but today that often happens around 9 or 10, and as such children mature into young adults, or young people, a lot younger than a century ago.

Like some of you, I never knew my parents and I grew-up in a number of different children’s homes and when I got to your age I started to see that society hasn’t changed with the speed that children grow up, and I decided to do my bit to help change things.

You may have noticed that all of you are over the age of 14. When Jennifer joined us a few months ago the social services wanted us to take a 10 year old girl but I told them that we wanted someone who was over 14 and I stuck to my guns and we got the young person Jennifer.

The name board outside isn’t the only thing that is going to change here. As young people you need to learn about the responsibilities of adults, the rules and laws that you have to abide by, even if you think, like me that some of them are all wrong and need changing. The way to change the law and society is not by rebelling against it, but from within, talking to people and persuading them to change things. Conflicts cause pain, loss of life and bad memories that never go away. Discussions leave people alive and happy.

So, from now on, everyone here will be part of a team, the Bright Sparks team. Of course every team needs a leader and that is me, but every team member has to contribute to the team achieving their goal and our goal is to turn young people, each of you, into responsible adults who can have a happy life and contribute to the society that we live in.

To have a team achieve their goal takes work, things just don’t happen, they have to be made to happen, and part of that is for the team members to pull their weight and do the jobs that need to be done. A happy team is well fed and lives in a clean environment so that means each team member doing their share of the basic household tasks that need to be done.

To achieve this I will be putting up a rota showing you when each of you will be doing the household tasks including, cooking, washing-up, washing, ironing, and cleaning the whole building.”

As he expected, a small number of the children were not happy and either objected or refused to comply with the plan, two of them saying that he couldn’t make them do it.

“You are right Ann and Tom, I cannot make you, you are fully aware that it is illegal for an adult to strike a legal child, and I would never dream of doing that, but the law looks differently when one child strikes another. Stand up Mike and David.”

They did, and Dennis continued,

“In any team, discipline is important and these 2 young men have volunteered to ensure that all of you will comply with the new rules and pull your weight. It is not fair on the hard working members of a team is one, or more, team member isn’t pulling their weight. As such, these 2 young men have volunteered to administer punishments and they have strict orders to make sure that there are no witnesses to any rule enforcements. Remember, when every member of a team pulls their weight, everyone in the team is happy. Do you all understand?”

Only Ann said that she did.

“Some of you may have noticed that I just used the words ‘child’ and ‘children’, well there are 2 reasons for that, firstly, anyone who is not onboard with ‘Team Bright Sparks’ is still a child; secondly, I apologise to any team member that I call a child or kid, that is my upbringing and I will endeavour to change but the older you get the harder it is to change, and I know that some of you will think that I am an old man.”

Team Bright Sparks will have regular meetings where we will discuss any issues and concerns that team members have and I hope that you will all contribute to these discussions, your opinions matter. I will also start explaining to you how this team, this building, is funded, we don’t just go outside and pluck money from the trees, it has to come from somewhere and it has to be spent wisely, and I will be explaining it all and asking you how you think the money should be spent.

The next new rule is to reduce the amount of washing that that you will have to do. From now on, underwear and night clothes will not be worn by anyone and you will all sleep in the nude.”

As he expected, this rule didn’t go down well and there was numerous complaints and objections. Dennis let these die down then he told all of the kids to stand and remove their underwear.

Three of the younger kids and the 17 year old girl, Mandy, stood and proceeded to remove the garments, Mandy exposing her A cup breasts, butt and blonde, hairy pussy to the whole room before putting her skirt and blouse back on.

The 2 sixteen year old girls tried to tell Mandy to stop but she just ignored them.

“So, Jane and Ann, are you both refusing to comply with this new rule?”

“You bet we are.” they both replied.

“Okay, go to your rooms.”

As they left the room Dennis turned to Mike and David and said,

“Okay guys, you know what you have to do.”

Mike and Dave followed the girls out and soon screams and swearing could be heard from first Jane, then Ann, then both girls returned followed by Mike and Dave carrying numerous pairs of knickers, bras and thongs.

“That was assault, sexual assault, I’m going to report you all to the police.” Jane said.

“Your word against ours Jane, do you have any witnesses to the alleged assault?”

“No but.”

“Well there are 9 other people in this room, did any of you see Mike or David forcible remove Jane’s or Ann’s underwear?”

Of course no one had and Jane just grunted and held her right hand between her legs hiding her bald pussy under her miniskirt, Dennis having got confirmation of her shaving when she sat down.

“Okay kids, any of you want to be sent to your rooms?”

All the others were smart enough to stand and remove their underwear with the resultant flash of young tits, pussies, butts and little cocks.

David and Mike also removed their trousers and stood facing Mandy, Jane and Ann as they removed their underwear, letting the 3 girls see their boners as they slowly put their trousers back on.

“What about school,” Ann asked, “we can’t go to school without underwear.”

“Yes you can, and I’m sure that you’ve already come across girls at school who don’t wear underwear; and girls, you will find that your underwearless state is less obvious if you shave off all your pubic hair. It you have any trouble with that I’m sure that Mike and Dave will be happy to help you.”

Jane gave another grunt.

Mandy said that she didn’t have a razor and Mike volunteered to do it for her. She didn’t object. Dennis ignored Mandy’s comment for the time being, knowing that he’d answer it later.

“Next new rule,” Dennis said, “I have arranged for a doctor to visit us every Thursday evening, starting tomorrow, to fully examine everyone of you to make sure that you are healthy and to answer any medical questions that you have.”

“Every Thursday?” Jane asked.

“Yes.”

“Where will we be examined? There isn’t a nurses room here.”

“By tomorrow evening there will be an examination couch in one corner of this room.”

“He’s going to examine us in here? In front of everyone?” Jane exclaimed.

“Yes, and it will be a full examination each time and will involve you taking all your clothes off.”

“What!” Jane said, “We have to get naked in here, in front of everyone else?”

“Yes.”

“I won’t do it.”

“In which case Mike and David will visit you in your room then bring you back here ready to be examined.”

“And I suppose that there will be no witnesses to us being forcibly stripped?”

“No.”

Jane gave another grunt.

“I’ll tell my case worker when she comes to see me.”

“Your word against 12 others Jane, do you really think that she’ll believe you?”

Jane gave another disgusted grunt.

“Girls, the doctor will be discussing contraception with each of you and unless there is a good reason why not, he will be prescribing the contraceptive pill for you.”

“Are you going to rape us to force us to do what you want Dennis?” Jane asked.

“NO I AM NOT.” Dennis replied and turned his head to face Mike and David.

“Yuk.” Jane replied.

“On a similar subject to doctors, bodily cleanliness and safe sex, I suspect that some of you partake in sex whilst you are out on a weekend and maybe in here as well. Whilst I do not condone this I accept that it happens and I want to help you make sure that you do not catch anything unpleasant. The doctor prescribing the contraceptive pill for all the girls will stop pregnancy but it needs condoms to help prevent other unwanted little bugs. To help you with this there will be a supply of condoms in the drawer in the dresser over there all the time and I urge all of you to take one, or more, with you when you go out and to use them every time that you have sex.

To solve your little problem Mandy, and possibly some of you other girls, also in the drawer you will find razors, shaving gel and tampons, help yourself to them when you need them.”

Just two more bits of information for you all at the moment, firstly, this segregation of girls on one floor and boys on the other is archaic so I’m looking for 3 girls and 3 boys to volunteer to swap rooms so that there are 3 of each sex on each floor.

There were plenty of volunteers and Dennis selected 3 of each sex telling them to get the swap done straight after the meeting.

“What about bathrooms?” Jennifer asked, “are the 3 girls on the boys floor going to have to go to the other floor to use the bathroom?”

“That’s my second piece of information. I know that some of you have been using the bathroom of the opposite sex so I’m making it official, there is no longer a girl’s bathroom and a boy’s bathroom, just bathrooms.”

“What about piss pots?” William asked.

“You mean urinals William, well if a boy wants to urinate in what was the girl’s bathroom he will just have to sit on the toilet like the girls do.”

“You might manage to hit the target William,” Lucy said, “I’m fed up with having to clean up the piss because you can’t piss straight.”

“It’s not me.” William protested.

“It doesn’t matter who it is, this change might just mean less cleaning for all of you.”

“Will you be replacing the missing shower curtains Dennis?” Lucy asked.

“I hadn’t intended to, everyone has already seen most of the rest of you naked and after Thursday everyone will definitely have seen everyone else naked, so is a shower curtain necessary Lucy?”

“I guess not.”

“Why don’t you just knock the partition between the shower stall down and we can shower together?” Mike asked.

“Money, or lack of it is the quick answer to that one Mike.”

“Okay young people, that’s all for now, but I have a new saying for you,

‘What happens in Bright Sparks stays in Bright Sparks’.

Do you all know what that means?”

They all nodded their heads or confirmed that they did. Then Dennis continued,

“There will be more changes and more new rules that I will tell you about, as and when the need arises. In the mean time, go to your rooms and collect all your underwear and night clothes and bring them down here then the ones of you who are swapping rooms get on with it.”

“Dennis,” Mandy said, “I often don’t wake up when my alarm goes off and I might not have time to get dressed to be down in the dining room for 7:45 for breakfast. Does this mean that I have to come down here naked?”

“If you can’t find something to wear very quickly, yes Mandy it does, you know the rules about missing meal times.”

“Okay, just asking.”

“Thank you Mandy, your question was informative for the others as well.”

Dennis had taken quite a shine to Mandy right from his first day at Bright Sparks and he had been pleased when she’d stripped to remove her underwear. He couldn’t see her refusing to comply with the new rules and he didn’t expect Mike or David to have to force her to do anything. In fact he looked forward to getting to know her much more now that there were no other adults in the building.

That night when he did the usual rounds to make sure that everything was okay, he looked in on each kid and saw that both Ann and Jane had kicked their duvet off themselves and he got a great view of their naked bodies. He decided to turn up the thermostat each night to make life more interesting for his rounds. It was the same when he checked on Mandy except that Mandy’s legs were spread and her right hand was cupping her pussy. He wondered if she’d been masturbating when she fell asleep.

The next morning at 7:00, Mandy and one of the younger boys arrived in the kitchen just as Dennis was starting the breakfast. The boy was dressed ready for school and Dennis had to tell him that it wasn’t a good idea to help in the kitchen wearing his school uniform, but as he wouldn’t be doing any cooking it wasn’t a problem that morning.

Mandy though, was another thing. She was wearing only a T shirt that didn’t quite cover all of her butt or still hairy pussy. When she saw Dennis looking at her hairy pubes she said,

“Sorry Dennis, I didn’t wake up soon enough to shave it off.”

As I have said, Dennis has a soft spot for Mandy and he just told her to do it as soon as she could.

Mandy ignored her butt and pussy flashing as she served the breakfasts to the waiting kids. The older kids had noticed, especially the boys whose eyes followed her around, but none of them said anything.

Just as the kids were about to leave for their walk to school Dennis stopped them and told them to prove that they weren’t wearing any underwear. The boys pulled the sides of their trousers down passed their hips and Mandy was the first girl to lift the front of her skirt so that Dennis could see her still hairy pussy, then opening a couple of buttons of her blouse giving Dennis a quick flash of her right nipple.

The younger girls did the same followed by Ann then Jane, both with bald pussies and not quite showing Dennis all of one of their tits. Jane again complaining that it wasn’t fair and that she shouldn’t have to do this.

Dennis went back into the building and sat down and relaxed, feeling very pleased that his well thought-out plan was coming together.

During the day, Dennis took delivery of an examination couch complete with stirrups, and he took great care to position it where anyone sat on the seats of the sofas and chairs would be able to see right up the legs of anyone on the couch.

When the kids arrived back from their walk from school, none of them complained about their lack of underwear, not even Jane or Ann. When Dennis asked them if they were okay Jane replied,

“Yes, why wouldn’t we be?”

“So there were no problems with you not wearing underwear?”

“Err no.”

Mandy added that she’d forgotten that she didn’t have any on.”

Dennis resisted saying to Jane that he told her so, then he said,

“Don’t forget to check the rosta to see what your chores are for tonight and tomorrow.”

Jane and a couple of the younger kids were getting the dinner ready and in between supervising them Dennis went to check that Mandy was cleaning the bathrooms. In one of them he found Mandy, stark naked, one foot up on one of the sinks and shaving cream all over her pussy.

“I hope that you don’t mind Dennis, I’ve done the other bathroom, and yours but I thought that it was best to shave myself before cleaning this one, but I’m having trouble getting all my hairs, can you help me please?”

“Sure Mandy, you keep going while I go and check the other bathroom and check on the cooking, then I’ll be back.”

As he left the bathroom Dennis left the door wide open letting anyone who might pass see Mandy totally naked.

“Jump up on the sink and lay back.” Dennis said to Mandy when he returned.

She did, automatically spreading her legs to give Dennis access to her still, foam covered pussy which he slowly shaved, opening her labia to ensure that he didn’t miss a single hair, and causing Mandy to moan when he ‘accidentally’ touched her clit a couple of times.

“There you go Mandy,” Dennis said, “not a hair in sight but you will need to shave it every couple of days to keep it like that.”

“Will you help me please Dennis?”

“Sure, just let me know when you are ready.” Dennis replied, 99 percent sure that Mandy genuinely wanted his help and didn’t just want him to see and touch her pussy.

“She’s not very bright of street-wise, but she is beautiful.” Dennis reminded himself as he walked back to the kitchen.

Mandy was again wearing just the same T shirt when she came down after finishing her chores ready for dinner.

“Don’t worry Dennis, I’ll take it off before I get into bed.” Mandy said when Dennis looked at her slit peaking out from the bottom of the T shirt.

“I wasn’t worried Mandy, I know that you are a good girl.”

Mandy smiled as she sat at the table waiting for her dinner.

Dinner was good, the kids having learnt from having to help the elderly ladies when they did the cooking.

The main topic of conversation was the new rules and Dennis complimented them all on how they’d adapted.

“Even you Jane and Ann, I’m pleased to not hearing you complain about going to school without underwear, people would think that you actually enjoyed the experience.”

“I don’t know that I’d go that far,” Jane said, “but it was kinda fun teasing the boys when I let them get a quick look up my skirt.”

“Well I’m pleased that you got some pleasure out of it but that wasn’t the primary reason for the rule, it was to reduce the amount of washing.”

“I hardly think that a couple of dozen pairs of knickers would make that much difference.” Ann said.

“And the bras, and the night clothes, and then there’s the drying of them and then the folding and distribution of them. It all adds up to time that you will not have to spend doing it.” Dennis replied.

“I guess so.” Ann replied.

“So will you stop us wearing clothes while we’re here as well, I mean that’s a lot of washing.” Jane asked.

“I wasn’t thinking of doing that but if you want to help reduce that amount of washing that is up to you, I’m sure that no one will complain about you wandering around naked.” I said.

“No chance.” Jane replied.

“Do you want me to be naked?” Mandy asked.

“Only if you want to Mandy.” I replied.

“Not really, but if you want me to?”

“No Mandy, it’s your choice, I’m just saying that I’m not bothered if you help to keep the mountain of washing down or not.”

“Well I’m not walking around naked for anyone.” Jane said.

“No one is asking you to Jane.”

“Maybe David and I should help to persuade you to do so?” Mike said.

“That’s not necessary Mike, nudity isn’t compulsory and Jane doesn’t need any help deciding.” Dennis said, wondering if David and Mike would use some gentle persuasion on Jane anyway. After all, Jane was the Queen Bee of the house and the other girls, and some of the boys, followed her example.

Dennis changed the subject for the rest of the meal then just as they were finishing Dennis reminded them that the doctor would be there soon and that he would want to see each of them in turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.