Marital Mistake Mended - Cover

Marital Mistake Mended

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: New wife has to deal with a dud of a new husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   .

Marnie had made a serious mistake which she discovered on her wedding night. She had respected Martin’s wish to save sex for that special occasion. None of the dozen boys and men she fucked before her wedding showed any restraint when offered access to her body.

It wasn’t too difficult for her to be celibate with him during the six-month engagement. A boyfriend, Phil, had been screwing her quite well a couple times a week for the past year and he continued to service her hornies during her engagement time including an extended session the afternoon before the wedding.

At the honeymoon hotel is when the mistake became evident. Martin didn’t know anything about fucking. She was patient in her guidance but he didn’t last 30 seconds inside her. She went into the bathroom and jilled herself off in frustration. He was a sound sleeper and she couldn’t wake him during the night. In the morning she tried again with identical results.

Fortunately, the honeymoon was very short and she texted Phil as they were returning. Leaving their luggage and her husband at the apartment, she excused herself and headed for Phil’s place and pecker. He’d mourned the loss of her pleasures but quickly canceled a date with a prospective replacement that would conflict with Marnie’s arrival.

Without a word, Marnie entered his apartment and took her clothes off. Her hot, tight ass led him to the place of passion where they’d played many times before. He was erect by the time they got there and he began pounding her as she panted, “Fuck the shit out of me! I’m so goddamn horny I can’t stand it. Give me all you got!”

After he came and she squealed in her orgasm he had questions, of course. “I thought you were married and on your honeymoon. What the fuck is going on?”

She looked at him and was almost crying, “That’s just the problem. My new husband can’t fuck! I think I made a terrible mistake!”

Phil held her and asked for a more thorough explanation. She told him that Martin’s equipment was the equal of what she just had but he didn’t have a clue how to use it or even what helped the female enjoy being naked with him. “He just sticks it in and shoots in half a minute. That’s no fucking fun for me.” Then she dissolved into tears.

Phil put her on top and they began fucking again. He was quiet and she could tell he was thinking even though her pussy was a distraction, albeit an awfully nice one. There was no urgency this time so they just enjoyed the pleasure of copulation with a familiar partner.

Finally her fuck-friend spoke, “You have two choices. You can possibly get the marriage annulled or you’ve got to figure out how to train him to satisfy your needs. Tell me your feelings about those two options.”

Marnie said that she loved the guy or she wouldn’t have married him so the second option was the best one. She hadn’t a clue how to go about it though. Phil had been thinking about that very issue and said that his older sister Sally was a personal trainer at a gym and was used to teaching people how to do things with their body. She was married and he knew she’d had a lot of sex so might have the experience they needed. He’d arrange a meeting for the three of them.

The new bride felt a lot better after Phil gave her two more orgasms and a pussy full of his accumulated semen. She returned to start settling in with her new husband who did not seem to have any eagerness to bang her, unfortunately. Her hopes before the wedding were that she would get laid at least four times a day for a while. That had happened on a weekend trip with an older boyfriend who was trying to relive his youth with her. She’d loved it.

Knowing that there was a possible plan in the works calmed her and she dutifully spread her legs for her husband’s quick sperm shot before they went to sleep. She’d been well satisfied that afternoon which she thought about as he unknowingly slid in those deposits. It helped her a lot, short term.

Marnie and Sally met at Phil’s apartment and libations of choice were served. Phil had filled in his sister about the problem and she felt she could be of assistance.

When Marnie asked about the issue of experience in such a task, the attractive and toned older woman asked, “Did Phil tell you how he learned about sex?” When Marnie shook her head, Sally revealed that she had taught him when he turned fifteen. She knew from talking to his girlfriends that they were quite pleased, just as Marnie had been. She’d taught one other virgin and even a couple of older guys that needed a lot of improvement in the sack.

Although a little rattled by the revelation of incest, Marnie felt confident that this woman had the knowhow, but the big question was, how would she deliver it? Sally had the agenda she’d used on another married couple with similar issues except it was with the wife.

Here’s how she explained it, “First of all, you have to level with him. He may realize from all the exposure we have to sex these days, that he’s not cutting the mustard. You need to do it in a loving and non-judgmental way because he will feel crushed and probably threatened. Once you get through that you can tell him that you know about a sex coach, me, who can make sex a lot better for both of you. Once he gets to the point of agreeing to that, even if you have to withholding what little he is getting, then I can be introduced and I will take it from there.” Marnie had a couple of small questions that were easily answered. She just had to get up the gumption to make that opening conversation.

Sally concluded their meeting with, “I need to know what you are expecting from him so I’d like to watch you and my brother get it on. It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen him naked so I’m interested how he’s turned out too.” Marnie had never been watched while she screwed so she just focused on Phil and they tore off a pretty good piece. As she was relaxing post orgasm she looked over at the older woman who was now naked and rubbing her own pussy.

Leaving them in bed, Marnie took a quick shower and as she went to put her clothes on she saw Sally’s tits bouncing as she rode the cock that Marnie thought she’d done a good job of draining. She didn’t realize that the sight of fresh pussy will cause reloading in record time for most men. The young wife watched for little bit and then left them to their naughty pleasures.

Breaking the ice with her husband wasn’t easy and it took Marnie a few days to get in the right mood and situation to open that door. As expected, Martin got defensive and tried to withdraw but she wouldn’t let him. She used every bit of her female conversation skills to get him to listen. She sprinkled the discussion with lots of positives about him and about her loving feelings as the motivation. She tried to build up his ego in other areas saying that she knew he wanted the best for her so she really expected him to make this effort. Taking another angle she made the point that if he enjoyed the short fucks with her, longer ones would be out of this world.

They had just fucked before getting into this discussion and he was erect again so she pulled him back in for a second go which had never happened this soon after a first one. He lasted a whole minute and she used that to point out how much he was missing.

When the mostly convinced young man asked how this would happen, Marnie said that “Dr. Sally, a sex therapist” was available to help them. Having someone with authority, even though that had been exaggerated quite a bit, was reassuring to the apprehensive young man.

Sally, being older and wearing a borrowed lab coat, was accustomed to giving directions and quickly established her credibility with, and authority over, the young husband. He was actually a bit submissive due to a dominating mother so that helped too. He was reluctant to get naked in front of her until she barked the order again and he complied. Marnie had to struggle to keep a straight face through all of this. She got naked too.

“First of all, I need to see how you have sex right now. I will dim the lights and remain quiet so do your best to act as if I’m not even here.”

His foreplay was negligible, and Sally saw Marnie grimace as he pushed his cock into her poorly lubricated vagina and began thrusting, lasting 27 seconds according to the doctor’s watch. She scribbled some notes on the clipboard she held and then addressed the two in the bed.

“I have some reading material for each of you before I return in two days.” She handed them a piece of paper with some web links. “Both of you read these and talk about them as much as you can. I don’t want you to have sex for 24 hours before I meet with you here again.” She bid them adieu and the couple showered, separately, dressed and went about their day. It was a Saturday and the “Dr.” would meet again with them on Monday after work.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.