Ali and Me -3 Summer Fun - Cover

Ali and Me -3 Summer Fun

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: This sequel continues the erotic memoir of me and a 'hot wife'in pursuit of satisfaction. 2 new characters walk into the story to watch the frequent sex in risky places.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Wife Watching   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   .

... our erotic memoir

This is a sequel to Al and Me -Spring Semester


Ali and I signed up for two afternoon Summer classes to ensure we had few others to deal with on campus. Most wanted early morning classes so they had the whole day to party. We considered aquatic training, but that would spoil her makeup. We can’t have that. By the time of our first class, the campus was a ghost town. We continued fucking after class in the unisex locker room for the pool and escalated to leaving our clothes there while we walked naked to a pool bench. With five entrances to the pool, we would surely be caught during the rest of the year. But, our odds were better as we kept our ears on alert for off-hour pool users. The risk raised our heart rates and libido.

Once Ali was accustomed to risks by the pool, I suggested we get dressed and take it outside under the fat oak tree. It was on a low, grassy hill and we kept it between us and the buildings as we fondled each other. After just two such trips, we stripped naked even before we reached the tree and practiced our oral and fucking skills there in the bright shade. Ali got chills from being naked in the sunshine with the higher risk of being seen, but she also got louder when she came. Occasionally, someone walked down a distant path. They were so far away, we could barely tell what they wore so I convinced Ali that he couldn’t tell what we wore and we should stay naked as we watched him. Soon, thrilled at her new exhibitionism high, Ali began to stand and face him. She’d even kneel in front of me and blow me as she watched him.

“Are you telling Jim about all these new adventures? What does he say?”

“Yes. Of course. He loves it all. He asked if he could take photos. I said it was up to you since he already has an album full of my nudies. What do you think?”

“I kind of like the idea of your fiancé watching us suck and fuck. But, I’d have to wear a mask and he’d have to use a long lens. I have a half mask I can use. Tell him OK, but he’d have to shoot from behind those trees on the far side of the path. He’ll need a 1000mm lens at least, maybe with a doubler to get ‘close’ to us. And I want my own set of prints. Since you have so many lovers, just call me Dick One.”

Ali bit her lip. “OK. I’ll tell him. That guy is back again. I wonder how much he can see. Eat me, Al. Let’s imagine he can see us clearly.” Though not an exhibitionist, I do like to be watched. Ali always had a tendency to the former, but was now gravitating to the later as well. I confess, I like to watch also. We turned in profile to our voyeur so he could see her hips raised to my face and my stiff cock waiting to enter her. Maybe he had a long lens?

As I licked her wet pussy, I looked over to the stranger. He had stopped and was certainly watching us. My nose rubbed her clit as my fingers slid deeply into her slippery warmth. I added my thumb then spread her cheeks and began to rim her. She gasped as I licked her pink, back hole then slid my thumb into it. She flushed and came quickly. Our voyeur moved half way to us. After I slurped her fresh cum, I lined up my cock and pressed into her as I watched him. My heart raced. I felt a sort of pride in performing for that stranger. As soon as our pubes were crushed together, he turned and left. “Did you see him, Ali? Do you know him?”

“Yes and yes. He’s in our class. Now that he’s seen us, do you think he’ll want to join us?”

“Probably, yes. Do you want him to join us? We’d have to vet him.”

“No, Al. I don’t. But I kinda like letting him watch us. Oh, bring your mask next time.”

“So says the shy exhibitionist. Jim is coming next time? Great.” I looked around for interesting settings, though that wouldn’t matter much.

After our next class, we ran to our tree hand in hand. I saw a reflection from the tree line and quickly put on my mask. Ali called Jim so he could listen to us. He said our tree shade was too deep and asked us to move into direct sun. We grinned as we did and began stripping. “Slowly,” came from her phone. Within minutes of getting naked, our fan arrived and stood within ten feet. “If he’s going to stick around, I want him behind you,” added Jim.

Ali relayed the message and asked his name. Chest pounding, he said it was Dick. We laughed hard; Jim heard. As Dick Two moved around us, he stripped off his shirt and left it behind. When he got closer behind us, he dropped his slacks and briefs before thrusting his stiff cock toward us. Ali checked him out and commented that he was my size, but uncut. She squeezed my cock then Two’s. He pinched and twirled a nipple. I heard Jim taking photos. “You’ll have to relieve yourself on your own, Two, but you can watch up close — no touching us,” Ali said.

When I put Ali’s legs on my shoulders, Dick Two moved behind me for a clear view of her puffy pussy. Her face distorted in pleasure as she rased her hips and spread her labia for him. Jim whispered, “Oh lord, she’s showing her pussy to two Dicks at once.” We heard him grunt. Staring at Dick Two, she began rubbing her clit as I sent my cock fully home. He and Jim gasped as one. Dick Two moved to our side and jerked his stiff cock as he watched us fuck. After I wet a finger in her pussy, I rubbed it across her puckered hole and slid inside her ass. She cried out and we both increased our speed. When she was close, I shifted her hips so my cock hit her G-spot and she immediately came with a small flood. As she shuddered, I grunted and filled her with my cum in several gouts. Dick Two grunted and turned to fire his load parallel to us.

“Thanks guys. That was fun. See you in class and back here afterwards?” said Dick Two. Talking to our peeper felt more awkward than letting him watch us.

I said, “OK, but bring a partner next time.” Ali’s mouth dropped and she stared at me as he left, still naked. “Hey Jim, why wait for later? Why don’t you come over here now and eat my fresh cum from your fiancé’s freshly fucked pussy? You might want to rim her ass too.” I grabbed my clothes, nibbled on her pebbly nipple and headed for my car. When I looked back, I saw her legs on his shoulders and his mouth on her pussy. I heard her cum again and removed my mask.

During our next class, I saw Two conspiring with Rose, a pretty red head. She looked over at Ali and me, scanned us fully, then turned back to Two and giggled. By the end of class, she had scanned us twice more and had to notice my tented slacks. She grabbed Two’s arm and nodded her head ‘yes.’ It was no surprise when she and her bright green eyes met us at our tree.

I put on my mask. When she went to introduce herself, I asked her and Two to join us silently and keep a six-foot distance. They nodded. If they wanted intimate contact with us, I told them they needed to bring a clean blood panel next time. They agreed and we all moved into the still bright sunlight. Ali called Jim again, “Are you there, honey?” Rose startled and looked around when Jim answered he was. Ali and I stripped bare as Two and Rose stared. This wasn’t what she expected. Two stripped and she stared aghast at our naked cocks. Ali stepped over to her and slid her short skirt off. “You’re holding up our fun.” With her shapely legs fully exposed, Ali pushed her panties to her ankles and pushed her tank top over her naked D-cups. “You are beautiful,” Ali whispered as she pinched a thick nipple. “Just ignore my fiancé.” Rose’s eyes and mouth went wide. Coming to watch was as brave as this timid beauty expected to be. Now she stared at two naked cocks and she stood, her hirsute red bush exposed, naked with strangers.

Two crushed Rose’s big tits against him and, unrestricted, began a series of kisses which ended with prolonged tongue wrestling. That too was much more than she expected. With great interest, Rose watched me lift Ali’s legs onto my shoulders and eat her to orgasm. Ali then got on her knees and sucked me into her throat while watching our watchers. She delayed my orgasm as she watched Two eat Rose’s bashful pussy. When Rose took him in her mouth and they watched each other blow us, Ali hummed and let me cum. After I filled her belly, she let me fill her mouth and she showed Two and Rose her mouthful of cum. Rose mimicked her in silence and smiled as she savored Two’s cum. Both women swallowed, showed off their empty mouths, and laughed. “Did you catch that, Jim?” asked Ali. A drawn out moan was our answer.

With another naked couple near us and all fully aware of Jim, he broke cover and came closer to take photos. Switching to a shorter lens, he circled us and took full image closeups of stiff cocks and wet pussies. I turned Ali to all fours and let Jim shoot her pussy from the rear and my cock as it entered her. I also spread her cheeks for that closeup. Two turned Rose to all fours and quickly raided her wet pussy. Her ass-high stance was glorious. Her thigh, back and glut muscles rippled as she rocked. Her big tits swung in a lustful dance and I imagined I was making them swing on Ali’s chest.

Before Two came in Rose, or she came, she grabbed her clothes and ran for the parking lot. Two shrugged and ran after her. I was careful not to speak, but whispered to Ali to tell Jim to switch to a slower speed to get some image blur as I quickly fucked his fiancé and fingered her ass to orgasm. He did. When I filled her pussy, I grabbed my clothes and left. When I looked back, he had stripped, was under her pussy, sucking out my cum, and jerking himself. I watched as he switched to fucking her and adding his load to mine. He ate his own creme pie before Ali sucked his sticky cock clean. My sex treatments seemed to be working for them.

Ali missed our next class and Rose blushed when she saw me. As she passed me, she palmed a note on me and sat next to me instead of Two. It was a clean blood panel with the critical parts underlined. At the bottom, she had written “Meet me at the pool right after class?” I knew there was a six p.m. class there and we were not to use the pool without an official there. But all class, my x-ray eyes bore through her clothes. I saw her pale pink nipples on her huge, shapely breasts. Her well-toned legs, alluring ass, and bright red muff illuminated my brain. Though I felt conflicted about meeting her without Ali, my pulsing cock did not. When I checked the date on the report, I saw she was tested the day after our last, intimate meet. Her eyes kept pleading with me; I smiled and nodded yes.

At the empty pool, I had to ask about Two. “Are you two dating? How do you know if he is disease free?” She said they were not and he’d handed her a clean report only two weeks old. She’d wondered why he’d given her a health report. She also said that until that day, she hadn’t had sex in almost a year and she hadn’t intended to have it that day either. Two had only told her that Ali and I were having public sex and that I’d asked him to bring someone to watch us with him. She had always wanted to watch a couple have sex up close, but was shocked when Two also stripped naked. When Ali stripped her, she figured that was her price of admission so she allowed it. She had a strong ‘submissive’ streak. Watching us made her wet and lose control so she allowed Two to fuck her. Then the thought of another stranger, Ali’s true love, taking photos felt wrong. Crestfallen and confused, she ran away and dressed as she drove home. That new thrill also confused her.

“So why are we here, Rose, and why did you bring your underlined blood panel? Are you still embarrassed about watching us or fucking Dick?” Her head dropped and she paused before answering me.

“No, Al. Despite your rushed fucking, I saw how caring you were, put her wishes first, and wanted her to cum first. I could tell you are not in love with her, yet you were not at all abusive. She obviously wanted to be there. I haven’t had cum in my mouth in a year, but her cum challenge made it easy to remember how much I used to enjoy that. She savored your cum and now I want to also. I’m not looking for an exclusive or emotional attachment. Can we taste each other?”

Never having been propositioned like that, I had to consider what my relationship with Ali was. We had no commitment and she wanted no emotional bonds. I was merely sexual relief from unsatisfying sex with her beau. That experiment could end at any time. I was unattached, so I agreed. “I won’t promise that we won’t become a serious couple since I want that with someone special. Yet, I’m not saying you are the one. All I’m saying is I’m happy to explore it with a beautiful, sexy and obviously caring woman like you. Let’s get wet before the night class shows up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.