Dancing Naked in the Dark - Cover

Dancing Naked in the Dark

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: One married couple's way of keeping hot and wild sex in their long-time marriage and dealing with a hereditary issue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Nudism   .

Once a year my wife and I celebrate our wedding anniversary with something wild. It fits with our history. We pick a thing to do and leave our wedding rings at home. Basically anything goes which satisfies our sexual needs and that freedom has kept us tight as a couple.

We met at a frat party. I heard that a couple of bedrooms upstairs were where some “action” was. I sipped on my latest beer as I waited in the shortest line, hearing the bed thumping and other noises louder and louder as I got closer to the open door. The room door was just ajar so I couldn’t see anything. Finally I was next and when the door opened and a guy exited, giving me a high-five, I hoped I was ready. I’d been laid a few times but never like this.

She was on her back, knees up and heels apart. I dropped my drawers and crawled between them. Her hand reached for me and guided my hard thing into a swamp of hot juices. No telling how many dumps had already been made there. I didn’t last long but gave her a kiss and asked her name. “Just call me Slut and come back for more.”

I mulled on that for a while and kept drinking. Finally I decided to go back upstairs and got here as this rather frazzled-looking blond was coming out, arranging her clothes. I said, Hi, Slut!”

She glanced at me as she buttoned up her jeans, “Oh, it’s you. You’re too late. I’ve had all I wanted.”

Somehow I made the right spontaneous reply, “You must be hungry. I’ll buy.”

She stared at me for the first time, “That’s a nice offer and I won’t have to pay for a cab, right?” I nodded and led her to my car. We found a Denny’s and got a light supper followed by an ice cream dessert. Her name was Doris and she learned mine was Mike. Nothing about earlier was even hinted at.

When she directed me to her apartment I walked around the car and opened the door for her. Doris looked at me and said, “Oh my god, a gentleman. I thought they were extinct. Just for that you can walk me to my door too.” When we got there she offered me a drink from a limited selection and promptly took off her clothes. “I like being naked, as you learned earlier. My pussy is sore so I’m not going to offer you any more unless you stick around until morning. If you’re gonna sleep with me you gotta shower with me first.” That started a custom we still enjoy today.

I believe I had a hardon pressed against her all night, wishing it could go again into her pussy no matter how much it had just been fucked. My morning wood got well drained of sperm before piss. She pointed my softened hose saying she wanted to make sure the yellow stream went where it was supposed to. I got a rear-approach quickie just before I left because she said she had afternoon company coming. I was quite sure that could be spelled “cumming”.

I learned an important lesson in the first 12 hours I knew her. It was how much difference having only our brief emotional and personal connection by the second fuck immensely changed and improved it over the first one. Sure, it was quite a way from “making love” but nonetheless it was so much better. She acknowledged it too, with her driven sex satisfying a much more primitive need than the ones in between those episodes.

We started dating more and more. She still did the occasional frat party and other gang-bang scenarios monthly, saying it was brought on by her hormones at her time of peak fertility and she was pleased with how effective her IUD was. It was a genetic thing that her mother had too so she got on birth control at fifteen. Once her body got its first dose of semen there was a powerful urge to get lots more at the time her egg was released. Her early birth control was the pill which suppressed ovulation but made her very sick so she had a diaphragm for a while and later an IUD.

In high school there was a group of ten guys that would get together with her on those special days. Two of them would also date her in between and expected pussy of course. College wasn’t quite so organized.

On those promiscuous nights after I met her I’d pick her up afterwards and spend the night like our first time together. The biggest difference is that I got to be her finale fuck of the night and she’d tell me how many dicks had done her. She couldn’t count people because some guys would get in line more than once, she was pretty sure. Ten fucks was a bare minimum and twenty wasn’t out of reach.

We spent more and more time together and she cut back on her other fuck-buddies between these monthly episodes because I was so available. The simple fact that I supported this unusual need and helped with her monthly gang-bangs meant a lot.

When I graduated and had a job she accepted my offer to wed and dropped out of school. However, her acceptance was with one condition and you can probably guess it. She/we had to have some wild sex every month or two. No specifics, open to ideas.

For over twenty years, no children by choice so we are both snipped, we look for ideas. This time we are going back to a nudist resort for adults only, which means the sex is barely hidden if at all. We’ve had a lot of fun there and this weekend there is a package which includes a big dance set up called “Dancing In The Dark”. That’s something new. I don’t know if you’ve ever thought about nude dancing. The slow style is the favorite because everyone likes body contact and there is no telling who you will be dancing with.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.