My Sex Slave - Cover

My Sex Slave

Copyright© 2020 by J-Hop

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Donna told me she wanted to have a baby, I was all for it. But how to get her ready for the big event? She liked my writing and got turned on when I wrote sexy things. I dug in the back of my memory for a series on SOL called 'The Swarm Cycle' and decided to write about getting a sex slave concubine at a Confederacy pickup. Except we weren't in the Confederacy and there were no aliens. What to do? This is my first story I've really let anyone see. Please let me know what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Test Drive a Performance Car, Today!

THERE WERE A LOT of other things to talk about, and we did. We settled purchase terms. I wasn’t entirely happy about the way she negotiated that deal. I’d pay into her account $500 the first month she was with me, $400 the second month, and on down to zero in six months. The total would be only $1500 and would be placed in savings against the time that she might need it. Judy was estranged from her parents but was still close to a little sister she wanted to talk to. I encouraged that.

And that brought up another issue.

“My real name isn’t Judy,” she said. “That’s just what I use at the shop.”

“Judy seems like an unusual stage name.”

“Marcella told me I needed a nickname and I’m not very creative. My real name is Judith. Frankly, I think that sounds like a much better slave name than Judy, if you don’t mind, Master.”

“Hmm. Judith. I like that. As long as I don’t end up like Holofernes.”

“Who’s that?”

“Oh. Um ... There’s, like, some unofficial Bible books and the Book of Judith is one of them. There were Assyrian invaders and Holofernes was the general of the army. Judith ingratiated herself with him and when the time was right, she cut his head off. She was considered a hero.”

“Are you, like, religious? Am I getting into a cult of some sort?” she asked. It was the first time she’d shown real doubt about our relationship.

“Naw. It was in an art appreciation course I took a long time ago. The instructor showed us the picture and then told the story. The piece I saw was by a female artist of the Baroque period. Pretty gruesome,” I said.

“Okay. I’m kind of allergic to religion. That’s why my parents sent me away. They’re into it big time.”

And on it went until we were headed to her apartment to drop her off. Only I didn’t go to her apartment. I turned out into the country where I knew of a deserted backroad. I’d gone parking there when I was a teen. I pulled out of sight from the county road and parked.

“What? Where are we?” she asked. She was just beginning to realize I had her all alone in a lonely place.

“Judith, this is a pickup. If you want to ride me to the stars, get out of the car and strip. It’s time to make a decision. I’ll be the one who decides things from now on. I want a test drive. And it better be a good one.”

“Oh, my God! You ... Really...” She jumped out of the car and began removing her shorts and the bits of string that made up her bikini. By the time I got to the other side of the car, she was naked. “Master, may I suck you?” she asked as she fell to her knees on the gravel. That had to hurt but she wasn’t paying any attention to that. She already had my belt unfastened and my zipper down.

“Yes. Here. Put this under your knees,” I said as I handed her the blanket I’d retrieved from the back seat. “I’m probably going to want to kiss them later and I’d rather they weren’t bloody.”

“Yes, Master.” I don’t know how she managed to position the blanket with one hand and her mouth already on my cock. And that mouth was as good as it looked. This babe could suck the chrome off a ‘57 Cadillac. And that’s a lot of chrome. She had me ready to go in seconds. There was no time for me to warn her or to give her any further instructions. I just started firing in her mouth. She drove down on my cock and took the next few spurts straight down her throat. Then she set about making sure I didn’t get soft. I reached down and stroked her hair and her shoulders. I was deep in her mouth again in another second.

“Get up and bend over the hood of the car,” I said. “I need to feel this pussy. I hope it’s wet.”

“It’s wet, Master!” She jumped up and bent over the car. Those buns! I was definitely going to enjoy this.

I tested to be sure she was as wet as she said. I’m not heartless, I just needed to make sure she was as compliant under the real conditions as she had seemed all week. I don’t think she could possibly get wetter than what I was feeling. Her pussy was bare and the result was so slippery, I couldn’t wait any longer. I stepped up behind her and sank into that weeping pussy until my stomach was pressing flat up against her butt. Oh, yes! I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her, thankful that she’d taken the edge off with her mouth.

I’d moved in and intended to live here. She kept driving back to meet my thrusts as I manhandled her butt. I reached around her and found her clit. Her juices were soon soaking my fingers and she ramped up for a huge orgasm as I beat her clit with my fingers.

“Oh, God! Yes!” she cried. “Give it to me. I want your come. Make me your slave!” Her climax tightened her channel on my cock, but I wasn’t ready to unload yet. I caught another gush of her juices on my fingers and pulled back enough that I could get at her asshole with them. “Yes, yes, yes! Do it!” she cheered as I sank a finger into her buttery bottom. “Take me. Take me every way you can, Master.”

That was all the encouragement I needed to let my cock slide out of her pussy and reposition it at her tight anal opening. I pressed gently to ease myself in but she would have none of that. She pushed back hard and I sank three inches straight in. She let out a mighty groan as she rocked forward and jammed herself back on my cock again and again until I was buried deep inside her. I reached up and held her tits in my hands as I rocked her back and forth on my cock. This time, there was no stopping the flood that burst out of me and into the depths of her bowels. When I’d released her clit, Judith had switched a hand down to play with herself and as I groaned out my release, she peaked again. I just stood there behind her with my hands on that beautiful butt and my cock buried to the hilt. I could feel her muscles pulsing as she came down from her high and as my own breathing abated, I could hear birds in the nearby trees.

I pulled out slowly, letting her collapse around me as she released me. I turned her around and pressed my lips against hers. They opened and our tongues tested each other for dexterity.

“Judith,” I said, “will you be my concubine?”

“Yes, Master. Yours to use as you wish.” We kissed again.

I pulled my pants up and fastened my belt. She bent to retrieve her own.

“Just toss the blanket on the seat to sit on. You won’t be needing clothes much anymore,” I said. She grinned at me and slipped into the passenger seat naked.


“You need to get anything you need for the next ten days from your apartment,” I said. “Birth control, outfits to wear to work tomorrow and Friday, sexy travel clothes, sturdy shoes and socks, favorite pillow, feminine products, makeup. I’ll come in with you to watch you pack.”

“Yes, Master. Um ... Marcella will probably be home.”

“She can help you. I’ll take you to work tomorrow morning and Friday morning. Make sure to tell them you won’t be coming back for a while. We’re picking up my rig Monday morning and we’ll be out of town for at least a week.”

“Master ... will you fuck me in front of Marcella? Please?” Now that shocked me. I didn’t really intend on a lot of public sex. Doing the test drive in an open field and having her ride home naked was just to make sure she was really willing to be my slave. I already had visions of some kind and loving sex later in the evening.

“We’ll see. Is there a reason?”

“She thinks I’m faking it.”

“Are you?”

“No, Master! I just want her to see that I truly belong to you.”

We pulled into a parking space in front of her building and I got out of the car. A couple walked past with a dog and nodded politely. I just stood there waiting until Judith finally opened her door. She was still naked. I wondered if she would automatically put on clothes. Instead she stood straight and stepped ahead of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.