Cowboy of Bangkok - Cover

Cowboy of Bangkok

by habu

Copyright© 2020 by habu

True Sex Story: Male-perspective bisexual: The king of the sex bars in Bangkok in the 1970s and 1980s was a strapping black former pro basketballer who went by the name of Cowboy. He would cover women and men alike, and he turned his eye on me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Historical   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   .

All sorts of expatriate “characters” gravitated to Bangkok, Thailand, in the seventies and eighties, and none were more colorful than the man known simply as Cowboy. Cowboy was a six-and-a-half-foot black American stud, who was said to have been a pro basketball player of some note who had retreated to Bangkok in the face of possible charges for point shaving and racketeering.

In Bangkok, Cowboy had built a small empire of girlie bars in the Phatpong tenderloin district, the most notable one of which was named, appropriately enough, Cowboy’s. By the 80s you could find a Cowboy-owned bar featuring every form of sexual interest you could think of in Bangkok, and a rival, block-long red district had risen in a different section of the city. The name of the street was—and still is—Soi Cowboy (“Soi” being Thai for “street”).

There were a few legends about Cowboy. One was that he had the biggest dick in Thailand, which was given some evidence by the woman who buzzed around him looking very satisfied. The second was that he would fuck anything that moved, which was at least partially evidenced by the men who buzzed around him as well. And the third was that he never took off his signature ten-gallon hat, chaps, or spurs, even during sex.

Cowboy was one of the most happy-go-lucky, witty, and generous people in the international community, and those who knew him reacted well to him no matter how much effort they had to put into ignoring his past and his reputation.

A few months into my tour as a civilian photoreconnaissance jet driver living in Bangkok, and not long after I found I liked being covered by men, I decided I’d like to check out the legend of Cowboy. I regularly was being fucked by a black bull then, an American army major, and I thought he was as hung as they came, but he told me about another, better endowed, black bull, Cowboy.

I joined the U.S. embassy’s bowling league just because Cowboy was on it, and I got as close to his inner circle there as possible. Eventually, he invited me to come up and see him sometime at his flagship Cowboy’s bar. As, at the time of the invitation, he had his hand under a table exploring my basket, I didn’t have any illusions what his invitation entailed. This suited me just fine, of course, and I wasted no time in scooting over to Cowboy’s to see him one afternoon in the next week.

When I walked into Cowboy’s, I was told that Cowboy was in his office on the second floor and to go on up. Cowboy’s office was a fairly good-sized room, with a desk and other office equipment at one end and a double bed with a red velour bedspread at the other end.

Cowboy was home, as was a dreamy-eyed woman with long, frizzed-up blonde hair and big tits. Cowboy was lying on the bed, feet pointed at me. He was wearing his ten-gallon hat and his boots with spurs, but that was all, so at least the part of the legend of the chaps was false. The blonde was sitting astride his pelvis, with her tits also pointed at me. I therefore couldn’t check out the legend of the biggest dong in Thailand, at least for the moment, because the blonde was sitting on it.

She looked vaguely familiar to me, and it slowly dawned on me that she was the wife of one of the U.S. embassy’s economic affairs officers. She’d bowled a 280 on the last league night (the top possible score being 300), and, I understand, had gone out on a celebration binge and hadn’t been seen for two days. It had taken me a few minutes to recognize her, because the economic affairs officer’s wife I’d known had always been wearing clothes, and this woman was naked. Really nice tits, though.

When I walked in, Cowboy had his hands on her hips and was helping her to have a bouncy ride on his lap. They both seemed happy to see me, though, and Cowboy boomed out that I should feel free to strip down and come join them. He suggested that the woman might like to suck me off while she was getting her ride, and she seemed agreeable to this. So, I stripped down and went up on the bed with my knees straddling Cowboy’s calves and my butt sitting on his boots. His spurs jangled quietly behind me.

Before the woman started to service me, I buried my face between her tits and did some exploration of those with my hands. That seemed to turn her on—or a bit more on than Cowboy had already turned her—and, after a while, she pushed me back on my haunches, and stretched forward and started giving my cock good head with her soft mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.