First Anniversary Camping Trip - Cover

First Anniversary Camping Trip

by Tessa Void

Copyright© 2020 by Tessa Void

Erotica Sex Story: Elizabeth and Darren go camping for their first year anniversary...and that's when they decide to start a family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   .

“Why don’t you finish getting things in the car while I get ready for bed,” I suggested to my husband as I finished drying the dishes. Daylight was starting to fade, but I still gave him a come-hither smile that he immediately understood.

“Alright. Make sure to bring your flashlight.”

“Always,” I said, leaning in and giving him a quick kiss before heading on my merry way to grab my hygiene kit and pajamas, then go to the campground facilities to change and get ready.

I had a spring in my step as I did so, excited for what the night would bring. Darren and I were camping for our first anniversary, and I had a little surprise for him.

Our courtship and marriage had been a pretty usual one, meeting our last year in college and dating for a while after, though we’d decided not to have sex before marriage, a decision I sometimes regretted, sometimes didn’t. It certainly meant the first year was filled with a lot of it!

And with our anniversary, the weather was just starting to turn cool for autumn, so camping seemed natural. I’d researched out a few campgrounds that were a reasonable drive from the city, and we got in the car and just started heading out. In a way, it was like marriage itself: pick a direction and start going, not really sure what you were going to find.

Either way, I was more than a little excited—in more ways than one—as I got ready for bed. I didn’t doll up anything special since we were camping, but I still got on my pajamas, brushed my teeth, all that sort of thing.

It was much darker by the time I got back to the campsite—Darren was gone, presumably to get ready for bed, himself—put my hygiene kit into the car, and climbed into the tent. With him gone, I made sure to rearrange just a little, then slipped into our sleeping bag.

I slid my pajama bottoms off, just to make it abundantly clear to him what my intentions were, then I waited, my mind going over what was likely to happen next. Preparing myself for the changes it would bring—and getting excited and nervous for it.

After a few minutes, I heard the tent zipper, and Darren entered. “Hey,” I said in what I hoped passed for a sultry voice.

“Hey,” he said, a smile on his face as he finished putting things down, then slid into the sleeping bag with me.

“I missed you,” I said, sliding my arms around him. His went around me, and our mouths found each other, our tongues delighting in their touch. He pulled my body into his, and I succumbed to his embrace, running my hands over his body. God, he was so sexy! I just loved feeling his heat against mine, our bodies together.

I heard a small chuckle as his own roaming hands found my bare panties. “You got a head start on me, I see.”

“I’ve been thinking about you alllllll day,” I replied, nuzzling up to his neck, kissing it. He shaved at night—he said it made it smoother than in the morning—and the scent of his aftershave was almost overpowering in how it aroused me. My hands dipped under the hem of his shirt and began rubbing his bare skin. “How much I want to feel you in me. Especially when you were building the fire ... mmm.” My lips found his again, and we resumed our kiss, and I delighted in the minty taste of our freshly-brushed teeth.

His hands also slid under my nightshirt, tugging it up by friction as his palms found my breasts, and he squeezed them in that perfect way he knew how. “You kept bending over while getting the soup going,” he said, his voice low, almost growl-like. “You made quite a tent in my jeans.”

“I know,” I giggled, pecking him on the lips. “I am sooooo wet.” Another kiss. “I want to feel you in me.”

He teased, as always, though. A hand snaked down, slid in my panties, and I gasped as his fingers found my slit. “Oh my, you really are wet.” His lips touched my ear, and I arched my back. He always knew how to set me on fire. A finger began to furrow into my folds, and I moaned softly.

I brought my own hands down to his hips, then slid one into his own pajamas, grasping the hardness within there. “I can think of one thing that shouldn’t be constrained by a tent,” I said—as best I could with his digit half-buried in me.

“As you wish, my lady,” he whispered, but didn’t change position for a moment as he sucked on my ear some more, continuing to ply my inner self. His cock throbbed in my hand as he flexed it, making it abundantly clear what he wanted. I wanted it, too.

“Oooh,” I moaned as he crooked his finger and found the spot. “You’re so good to me, Darren.”

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met, Elizabeth,” he replied. “How could I not be?” I gasped again as his finger pushed just right within me. “Especially when you make noises like that.”

By that point, I had taken to slowly stroking his cock, but stopped that, and began tugging at his pants. “I want to make more noises,” I said.

He chuckled, extracting his hand, and gave me a peck on the lips. “Just a moment, love.” He pulled back, sliding out of the bag, sitting on his haunches, and began rummaging through our sexy-things bag. As he did that, I slid my panties off, then took off my shirt, curling up naked in the bag. “Hey babe? Where are the condoms?”

I giggled, springing my surprise. “Oh, I didn’t bring any.”

“Why not?” he sounded sad.

“Well, I figured since we’re camping ... you know, in nature ... we needed to be all-natural, even in our love-making.” He looked over at me, the moonlight silhouetting his profile in the dark, and what appeared to be a confused expression on his face. “You know, fucking like animals and all of that,” I said with another giggle.

He stopped rummaging, and crawled closer to me, about to get in the sleeping bag. “Oh, so you had that conversation with your doctor about birth control.”

“We talked about it,” I said, reaching out of the sleeping bag to put a hand on his. “But that sort of thing really interferes with starting a family.”

“Oh? Oh.” The lightbulb clicked on in his head. We’d talked about having children here and there, of course, but he’d always said that it was my body, I would be in charge of that.

So I took charge.

“Are you sure?” he said, a note of concern in his voice.

“Uh-huh,” I replied. “I’m pretty sure I ovulate in the next day or three, so this camping trip is perfect.” I squeezed his hand. “But I’m willing to keep trying if I don’t catch.”

“Okay, I just...” he trailed off. He didn’t always like surprises, and his concern was so endearing. It was one of the reasons I loved him.

“If you don’t want to, that’s fine,” I said, now rubbing up and down his wrist. “I’m more than willing to swallow tonight if you’d rather, and we can get condoms from town tomorrow. I don’t want to pressure you or anything.” I held my tongue, believing that. It bothered me a little, setting a surprise like this, instead of having talked about it beforehand. Even though I wanted to tell him just how horny my fertility and the idea that we might be making a baby made me.

“Oh, I’ve wanted to,” he said with a laugh, pulling his shirt off. His abs looked amazing even in moonlit silhouette. “And I know if you’d told me beforehand there was no way we’d have gotten through dinner.” He leaned over and kissed me quickly. “As it stands, I don’t know that we’ll ever get out of the tent tomorrow.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.