The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 7: The Other Woman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Other Woman - A woman's unintentional journey into becoming the other woman to a wide variety of married men. While one would have been enough, she finds that each is able to provide services no one man could meet or master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

A Second Round Of Golf

Life was good. Edy’s calendar was booked, her bed warm and half of her meals taken care of by men who felt that a well fed lover was a requirement for easy entry into her good graces. Edy didn’t mind. Yet only a month or so into her addition of Don to her collection of lovers, he calls up and asks if it would be OK for Edy to act as a “date” for another club buddy she knew only in passing. Edy was unsure, told Don she’d think about it. The next day his man Paul calls her at work and introduces himself and explains his seemingly rational and harmless request for her to accompany him to some important business function over the coming weekend. Edy remembered Paul, of him dropping by hers and Don’s table for fifteen minutes the week before, of him being middle aged, trim and fit, and of course wealthy enough to earn Don’s envy. But here he was asking for what essentially was a date.

She had nothing to do that night, none of the many other men in her life having made definite plans, so OK, maybe a good way to mix pleasure with some non-profit outreach into the land of the wealthy. Edy brushes off her nicest dress, primps and preps for the required hour, and is met at her door by not just a guy in his Mercedes but Paul there to escort her back to his larger than really necessary Mercedes, driver and mini-bar and sound system and all. Paul went on to explain that it was a standard business function, that his wife was off to the funeral of some friend he didn’t know, and that he had been impressed with Edy when they had met the week before and thought she’d be perfect to hang with and keep the night from being too boring. Edy had doubts but kept them to herself, partly to be nice to Don but also to see what Paul was up to, what really fell into place as the night went on. So, on to some business gathering at a resort in a not-too distant town where equally successful people schmoozed and celebrated their good fortune. And it was all bearable because Paul turned out to be a really nice guy, more interested in Edy than in the fat cat at the next table or the hot little number who tried to sit on his lap.

The food was great but the music old, and Paul was more than happy to leave the gathering early. No surprise that they didn’t go straight back to Edy’s, the limousine entering the driveway of a house that could have eaten Edy’s home and hidden the remains in one of it’s guest rooms. “Jesus,” exclaimed Edy, “I knew you were into roofing but I didn’t think you owned a piece of every roof in the city.” Paul politely laughed and downplayed the estate they had pulled into, saying his wife had more to do with the house and all than he did.

They walked into a front room twice the size of Edy’s front yard and then back through the kitchen and to a sun-room by the pool where Paul poured the wine and Edy laid it on the line. “OK, the driver has gone on to his own digs by the garage and here we are, alone after the party with your wife conveniently gone for the week. What’s up? Why me, why now, and why here?”

“C’mon Edy,” shot back Paul with a wry smile, “I’m just trying to enjoy the evening with someone I like being around. I’m sorry if you feel put upon but what else am I supposed to do?”

And so they talk, Paul essentially unhappy that Edy won’t let him sweep her off her feet, of course hoping for a session in the bedroom, but maybe her also allowing him to push Don aside, maybe have her call him up whenever she gets bored or in need of some fun. Edy had to admit to herself that Paul is only doing what most men are attempting to do to women all across the country but tells Paul that maybe his over-the-top wealth blinded her and made her dig in her heels. And besides, he’s got a wife. Paul cuts in, agreeing that yes, he has a wife, but adding that most men his age do.

According to Paul the wife was more interested in her nail color than in him or his business. And any cute little something would be happy to get set up in a condo and do his bidding, but that’s been done and life is worth more than all the agony bitchy little women require. And why Edy? Because she’s young and interesting and with a life of her own and very beautiful when sprinkled with a light rain and dappled in moonlight. Really, he said that, and Edy almost bought it, but as she called for his driver to send her on her way, Edy did lean in for a kiss, and was more than a little happy to receive Paul’s kiss back.

Deep sigh. “Oh well,” thought Edy, when she was safe and alone at home, “I have enough men in my life. Good to know that when my roof goes I have someone to call.” She was up the next morning making coffee, happy to know she had the entire weekend to herself though with the possibility of Jorge dropping by in the mid-afternoon, or maybe Alex. Either would have made her happy. And then the doorbell rings, and there’s a delivery guy with a half dozen roses, a silver carafe of coffee, and bagels for two. Oh, and a note with Paul’s name and number, nothing more. Edy rolls her eyes and calls the number and Paul picks up. Edy, never one to miss an obvious hint, invites him over for breakfast. Two minutes later and he’s there, driving his own car and wearing jeans, an average guy dropping by to say hello and talk over coffee. Not that they make it beyond the first sips, and the bagels are never touched until lunchtime. Edy remembers the rush for the bedroom, the problem she had in getting Paul’s jeans off, of how she spent some time kneeling at the bed and going down on him, Paul having to drag her body across his and wrap his tongue around her clit, sharing in the carnal feast like every good man should. Edy was very happy to find Paul more interested in a long session of love than just his first and very quick ejaculation. In the end two hours and a number of shared orgasms passed by before they could find the resolve to roll out of bed and re-heat the bagels.

It was while washing up a few things in the kitchen that Paul came in and started nuzzling Edy, a hand on her ass, another up to massage a lightly covered breast, kissing her neck and saying nothing that could be repeated. Edy shrugged him off saying, “Like you haven’t seen bigger tits and tighter asses. C’mon Paul, you’re just horny again.” To which Paul turns her around and says that only when feeling up her ass can he hear her sigh, that after kissing her breast he’s able to smell her body, and that only Edy has her eyes, and that maybe sometimes she can be mean and uncaring and maybe just a little bit jaded. And besides, he adds, he doesn’t really have the energy to get it up again, two times being it for that given morning, but if she wants she can come back with him and maybe they can work on a third time over dinner. Edy blushes, partly from Paul’s attempt at poetry, partly at his slap at her taking his interest in her the wrong way, and of course slips into his arms for a kiss, expressing very much the desire to spend the afternoon with him if he would truly like her to. And so Edy finds herself spending another long day and night in the embrace of a married man she hardly knew just two days before.

It continued, back at his place, just sex, just food and drink and then sex and sleep and then back to her own home. Of course Paul added his own personal touch to the aforementioned mix. After a dinner of ribs and Caesar salad and hanging out by the pool with a bottle of wine they of course made it up to a bedroom, a quality sound system purring some Bach through the house as they took their time undressing each other. But as he leaned Edy back onto the bed Paul slipped something into Edy’s mouth, an alcohol filled chocolate-covered cherry, and as she chewed and swallowed she felt him pushing another one up from below, and then a second. She could feel the chocolaty treats inside her, wondering what Paul would do next when he pushed her back on the bed and lifted Edy up, knees over his shoulders, her thighs wrapped around his head, so that Edy was able to look up and watch Paul tongue her for a few minutes before he then pulled her down onto the floor, rolling under her with Edy sitting on his face. She could feel the melted chocolate running down her molten insides, grinding her slit into Paul’s face as he drank down the chocolaty cherry flavored mess from within her loins while he brought Edy to a very wonderful leg thumping orgasm.

It was even more of a turn-on than when Alex had taken in a mouthful of tequila, released the burning hot liquid into her upturned cunt, and then drank the cum-soaked alcohol from out of her while tonguing Edy into a writhing orgasm-fueled demon. That was mind-blowing, but now Paul was showing just how uniquely fuckable he could be as he brought up a cunt-soaked cherry from within and shared it with her in the form of a long lusty kiss. He was good for an hour of very intense in and out loving, but even then he wanted a bit more from her, bringing in a battery operated butt-plug he slowly slid up her backside. Though Edy was initially dubious she had to admit that there were secret places and wonderful feelings she hadn’t known before that night. She was no newbie to sex in all its forms and flavors, had been around the world more than a few times, but Paul made it all much more fun and a little more dirty. It was interesting and even very rewarding to have him slowly screw her with his little butt plug vibrating its way deep into her rectum, unsure if her slow rise and leg waving climax was from his fingering her clit, his perfect play with his cock, or that electric tickle around her anus.

She thought that would have done it, would have been happy to just roll over and float home on a cloud, but Paul wanted just a little bit more. Edy didn’t hold it against him, knowing he tried to give as much as he wanted to receive. After flooding her with a manly portion of cream, Paul had crawled up and pushed her down, asking her to kiss him, to suck him off, to essentially clean off all the cum and juices his cock had accumulated over the past hour within the depths of her pussy. She was surprised that as she swallowed down and cleaned him up, he also hardened up, five minutes of tonguing and he was as randy as ever. Not with the energy or heft of Alex, but still impressive given what he had already delivered into her just that morning. That’s when he turned her over, and tried to insert his newly hard rod where his little electric butt plug had been. She was wet enough, lubrication not being so much a problem in her mind as depth.

Her cunt could take him all in, but her ass was a little more discriminating, even if Paul wasn’t quite as large as Jorge. Edy was game but reminded him to go slow and easy even as she bit her lip and gasped out as the leading edge of his cock seemed to pop through her anus and lodge itself permanently inside her ass. Doggie style, straight up and deep into her rectum, and yet a very enjoyable merger of cock and ass. Again, Paul’s fingers did have a way with her clit, and he did his best to love her all, not just her ass. As ever the end result was very rewarding, and Paul was the perfect gentle lover all the way through.

Edy wasn’t new to anal sex; it was just that her pussy was very selfish and wanted it all for itself. Fucks up the ass rarely got Edy anything, be the man huge like Jorge or her ass tight and tiny from back in the days of Glenn or Abe. Only sometimes did a man pounding into her ass make the result worthwhile, and this was one of the times.

Maybe it was the long play with the plug, or maybe it was the presence of another alcohol filled chocolate up her lonely hole, but ten minutes of patient play with his cock deep into her rectum and his fingers playing with her tits and clit, Paul had to be given credit for one of Edy’s most memorable orgasms. As the climax took her over, Edy fucked back, telling Paul to not stop, and he was happy to comply. A few minutes later, Edy exhausted and spread eagled on the bed, Paul released his final load deep into her ass, a warm wet feeling that made Edy purr like a cat.

Paul even scrubbed her down in the shower, telling her that she was even more beautiful after sex than before. He was nice enough to drive her back, not just send for a car, leaving Edy with a warm kiss, a rather sore ass, and a wish for more in the near future. His wife never once came up.

She missed Jorge on Saturday, in all senses of the word, but when he dropped by later on Sunday she was able to make excuses and keep him from feeling forgotten, though she did have to beg off his amorous advances, explaining that feminine issues were to blame, not her lack of libido or love for him. This was one of the few times when she sat him down, pulled down his pants, and did her best to bring Jorge to a fast and hopefully fulfilling orgasm with lips and tongue. Of course the biggest problem was keeping him from shoving his long fat length all the way down her throat, but even when Edy had that under control she had somewhat more than a mouthful of all the cum that erupted out from his balls. Still, it had happened before, and as Jorge was gasping in joy and collapsed into the couch, he was asking when he could see her again. You know you’re good when once is never enough. As she prepared for bed and a coming week of work, Edy did have to look back and wonder at her collection of prospective lovers, all completely unsuitable as potential husbands but each adept in his own way at meeting certain of her emotional and physical needs. And maybe that wasn’t so bad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.