The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 6: The Pleasures of Golf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Pleasures of Golf - A woman's unintentional journey into becoming the other woman to a wide variety of married men. While one would have been enough, she finds that each is able to provide services no one man could meet or master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Just after this new relationship with Alex took over her life and half of her nights, a new work activity called Edy away for the weekend. Edy and a couple of others in the upper-ranks had organized a fund-raising activity that actually caught the attention of those that matter (have money) and turned into a serious means of boosting the liquid assets of the non-profit organization she worked for. One thing the well-off enjoy is their spare time, and most of that is on or around the golf course. Edy (let’s pretend it was all her idea) organized a day of golf on a local 18-hole course, teams buying into a spot, businesses buying into a team, and all ending with a gala dinner and silent auction at the golf club. It had taken a year of organizing and she actually pulled it off. Many teams, dozens of businesses, news organizations sending satellite trucks in to get video and interviews. Edy’s fame went from local to national, and through it all she remained focused on her clients and front line staff. She was happy that in the end there had been no disaster, no rain, no heart attacks or food-borne illnesses, and at ten that night she was elated to be able to raise a glass of merlot to the cool fall sky and thank the gods for a good day.

She had planned to drive home alone and fall into a well-earned 12-hour sleep, but one of the club members had arranged for her to be given access to one of the small and rather exclusive club cabanas that lined one side of the course. That particular club member was named Don and had been an important part of pulling together the entire event. He was married, a participant in every business group in the valley, and rich enough to oversee necessary work while getting others to do his bidding for him. And he was nice, accommodating, interesting, and more than happy to walk Edy over to the cabana he had reserved for her. Edy had her doubts and suspicions, all of which turned into reality as they reached her doorway.

As he opened the door, Don leaned in to kiss Edy’s cheek, then nibble on her ear, and with her full cooperation they merged into a shared kiss that lasted just long enough for them to stumble into the room and slam the door shut. This was no great surprise to Edy, the attraction to this man slowly growing over the past couple of months. If anything, the surprise was that it had taken the guy this long to make his move and she was happy to roll with the floodwaters as he threw her on the large bed. She didn’t bother to ask about his wife, his reputation, or her own dangers in getting involved with the guy who was powerful enough to both raise and destroy her organization and livelihood. All questions were dropped at the door and could wait for morning.

He was older but far from old, experienced and lusty and gentlemanly enough to ask if he needed to use protection. That one question gained him a high place in her heart, like a gold star that could be redeemed for a free blowjob at any time of his choosing. Bits of clothing littered the entry room and bedroom, scattered by the two parties as they attempted to walk and undress, each other and themselves, until they began the more serious act of joining together on top of the bed. Don was a little heavy but still fit enough to do nine holes of golf without the use of a cart. He was obviously also capable of doing one last hole all night long as he pulled Edy’s leg over his hips and pushed a very hard and dangerously armed cock between Edy’s thighs and nestled it within her very wet and engorged labia.

Don took his time, moaning in pleasure when Edy lowered a hand to massage his long thick member, adding wetness from within her folds to the sticky emanations flowing out from his tip. He whispered all the right words, kissing mouth, her neck, and especially her tits, licking and sucking and only slowly pulling his cock back and then sliding it up into the long wanting recess that anxiously awaited him. But even then Edy told him to go slow, that it had been a while, that she wanted to enjoy a long night with him inside her. He seemed happy to take his time, hand under her back and wrapped around her far breast, his mouth on the other, another hand down playing with her clitoris as he danced in and out of Edy’s vagina. Don did try to go slow, did show care and loving concern for Edy’s needs, but his eventual release into her came much too soon for both. Don finally ended it all by rolling her over onto her stomach and pumping into Edy for another dozen hard thrusts before collapsing on top of her with a groan. Edy wasn’t especially happy at the quick turn and finish, but she wasn’t that surprised either. Men were just men.

At least he didn’t just go straight to sleep. Recognizing his disservice to Edy, Don tried to make amends, rolling over and trying to kiss and talk his way back into her good graces. And when he did get up and walk away from the bed, he quickly returned with some cheese and a small bottle of wine from the mini-fridge. A snack, some talk, naked and emanating sex and desire, Edy was happy to feel less like a quick fuck and more like a woman of desire in the eyes of a very caring man. And then Don made it even better as he pushed her back onto the bed and crawled up in between her legs, his newly energized cock pressing hard down into the folds of her cunt. A nibble on her ear, a kiss, his knees pushing her thighs a little further apart, and in, his cock easily pushing through her vaginal gates and up into a cum-filled and ever-expectant pussy.

This time Don really did take his time, long but slow pushes deep into Edy’s loins making them both moan in pleasure, then minutes more of fast shallow thrusts, one hand down to play with Edy’s clit as he suckled on first one and then another of her bouncing tits, and then repeat. Long minutes, an unknown length of time, just wonderful sex with a man who seemed to be unable to get enough of her. And then it was her turn, a slow rise then the explosion, the release of unspoken need, Edy slapping her feet onto Dan’s backside as she bounced up and down on the bed, fucking him back as her pussy exploded in a liquid glory that came from deep within her loins. As she collapsed back onto the bed, Edy was hardly aware of Don coming into his own. A few more minutes of hard deep fucking from on top, hands down to hold her ass, head locked up above hers, his hips grinding down into Edy’s very wet and enthusiastic pussy, finally reaching his own climax, crashing down within her embrace as his balls pumped out the last of Don’s manly lust deep inside her. They didn’t say much after that, just getting up to pee before falling back into bed and sleeping, legs and arms touching and happy at the other’s presence.

The next morning Edy was up first, happy to hit the shower and wash off the excesses of the previous day and night. Yet she had only just finished with her hair before the bathroom door opened and her paramour entered the shower, wine bottle in hand. Edy joked that it was early in the day to begin drinking, but Don silently kissed her neck, and began pouring the remains of the half-empty bottle across her shoulders, across her breasts, and then down into the crack between her ass cheeks. And he followed that up by kissing her, telling her of how much her lusted for her, then turning her around, pushing her chest against the white marble walls of the shower, and pushing his long hard length back into her amazingly slick and ready pussy. It was a repeat of the previous night, and yet completely different. True, Don was just getting off on feeling up her tits while fucking Edy from the rear, five minutes on letting loose with what little he still had stored up in his balls. Yet to Edy it was also a pleasant surprise, an enjoyable reminder of just how sexy and desirable she was. Besides, she got a little rise out of it if not a full on orgasm.

After completing his third foray up inside of Edy, she thought Don would turn and leave, but he continued to lather and wash Edy while talking of how beautiful she was, of her tits and ass, of her laugh and personality, and most importantly of how he hadn’t made three erections and fucks and orgasms in one night for more than a decade. He kissed her and massaged her and felt her up, and Edy was happy for the post-coital attention. As they got out of the shower and toweled off, Don was the one to mention that his wife was away on a business trip of her own down south, that she wouldn’t have missed him this past night, and would probably repeat her absence in another two weeks. Edy immediately knew what Don was asking for and she laughed, happy to know she wasn’t just a one-night stand (however many orgasms), but still only saying that it would be nice but that he’d have to call her sometime the next week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.