The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 5: Edy and The Gang of Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Edy and The Gang of Three - A woman's unintentional journey into becoming the other woman to a wide variety of married men. While one would have been enough, she finds that each is able to provide services no one man could meet or master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Sitting on her back porch and mulling her situation over with a half bottle of wine, Edy had to admit to the stresses and joys of the overabundance of testosterone and other male secretions she was now up to her thighs in. Edy did enjoy the sex and the intimacy and special connection she had with each of her men, particularly now with Alex coming by at least twice a week, often at odds with Jorge over who got to spend the night. Yet while each of her three lovers were wonderful to have for the night and well into the morning, given a chance she probably wouldn’t marry any of them. They were wonderful men, but she was also glad that they ultimately belonged to and were responsible to someone else. Friends with benefits? Perhaps so, but she wasn’t sure just how far even their friendships went, even with Alex. If the sexual attraction were to cool, it was more than just probable that she would wind up never seeing any of them again. So, enjoy the moment, all the while continuing to look for Mr. one and only.

It was during this hour of wine-induced introspection that Edy experienced another mental flash back to her past, a connection with what she had been sure was a one-time thing, something she wouldn’t ever repeat again and even felt uncomfortable thinking about. She had been young, far too young, yet feeling old and wise and finally over the wonderful mistake that was Glenn. She felt prepared for moving on into the real world reality that was high school, and maybe that false sense of confidence led to her next big lesson in life.

After Glenn, Edy felt she was ready for anything. She eventually went steady with a boy who had no idea of how to kiss, and other than taking the bus downtown to watch the occasional movie they didn’t really do anything. They of course eventually broke up, just like all the other relationships all of her other friends had, playing the game of serial monogamy while practicing for the real thing that was sure to happen in high school. It was nice to be normal, to gossip and laugh about clumsy boys and openly talk about what having a real boyfriend would be like. Then summer hit and as Edy prepared to live the life of a grown high school girl, she wandered into a whole new kind of relationship.

Her house was just down the street from where a freeway had gouged a deep trench through Edy’s neighborhood, turning a quiet suburban community into just another place people hoped to move away from. Their street now ended with a turn to the right, into a loop back the other way and up another street, but the city planners had forgotten to do anything with the left-hand portion, leaving a block-long stretch of dirt and weeds that paralleled the high fence lining the noisy freeway.

The young men, still just boys waiting for manhood to claim them, had probably been there before, maybe for months, but Edy hadn’t noticed them until just before school was out and the joy that was summer break began. It was only by accident that Edy had even noticed them while on a walk one hot spring evening. Their car was parked off the street and on the dirt track by the freeway, and as she hung out near them, wondering what they were up to, one of the boys told her to get lost only for another of the boys to politely ask her to go get them a bottle of water. She returned with two, and somehow wound up hanging out and then becoming a part of the group. It should have ended that night, but Edy sought them out later in the week, then almost every night after that, the young and bored bonding through their shared lack of connection to everything else society had failed to offer them.

The boys were all just out of high school but with little to do but dead-end part-time jobs. Edy thought they were all pretty cool, feeling herself pretty special for being included in their almost nightly gatherings. She particularly felt close to one, Abel or Abe, and it was only one week into her becoming a member of their little gang that he walked her into the darkness of an intersecting alley and kissed her. Edy felt the kiss to be the normal beginning of a hoped-for relationship, but when Edy pulled Abe in tight and kissed him back, his hands went straight to her breasts, pushing up under her shirt and fingering her nipples. As she moaned and leaned in, one of Abe’s hands went down to unsnap her shorts and slip around onto her bare ass, Edy unsure of what any of it meant, allowing Abe to decide how far he thought they should go. Within a minute Abe had Edy kneeling in the tall grass, leaning her down on an abandoned chair, her shorts pushed to her knees as he worked his cock through her wet slit. Without asking and with hardly any warning his cock slipped into her, quickly working his way deeper into her hole, finally pounding into Edy’s ass and vaginal depths for hardly a minute before he flooded her with the contents of his balls and collapsed onto her back with a groan.

Edy didn’t mind the shortness of the fuck, her hole being a little sensitive, having gone almost an entire year without a fast-moving cock making any demands of her. Sure, she kept up the solo action while in private, but it wasn’t the same as some horny young man desperately trying to unload all of his sexual needs into her. Abe seemed caring, finally rising up off of Edy’s back and asking if she was okay and then if she liked it and then saying that she was beautiful and wonderful and that he wanted to do it again. To do it. Not fuck or make love, simply “to do it” with her or on her or in her. And when Abe said he hoped he could do it with her again, Edy thought he meant right then, right now, and following her lessons with Glenn she said okay and bent down to take Abe’s pliable and cum-covered dick in hand and mouth, using all of her skills to suck Abe into another full-fledged hard on.

Abe might have just held Edy’s head in place and let her suck him off, but as with most young men, he forced his newly revived cock down her throat, causing her to choke and pull away. As Edy tried to recover her breath, Abe pushed her back onto the chair and started another fuck from her rear. This lasted much longer, maybe a good ten minutes, Abe enjoying his position as lead dog as he humped her ass. Edy remembered finally getting something out of this, a rise of pleasure if not a full on orgasm, feeling a connection with Abe, with his fingers playing with her breasts and his cock playing in and out of her increasingly wet cunt. When he finally groaned out her name and collapsed onto her back again, Edy smiled as she felt him fill her loins, thinking that this might be the beginning of the real high school relationship she had been hoping for.

It took a couple of minutes for them to recover, Abe finally pulling her up and into an embrace, only a few embarrassed words being shared between them as the two exited the alley together though not hand in hand, as Edy would have wished. The other two boys made a few unkind jokes but otherwise seemed to think what Edy and Abe had done was normal. And that’s how it went for the following week, Abe and Edy always disappearing down the alley for a half hour before emerging, Edy eventually going on home while the boys stayed to smoke and talk. Edy didn’t delude herself with visions of true love and marriage, but for the next week of nightly love sessions she enjoyed the special verbal and physical attentions of Abe and if nothing else it all seemed to promise a special summer with the potential of a long term romance.

Then one night only Isaac showed up, driving his car and telling Edy to get in. For the first time in her life she was driven to a fast food place and while they ate he complained that Abe got all her attention when in fact it was him, Isaac, who had wanted the guys to welcome her into the group. He was angry and jealous and wanted to know how she felt about it all. Edy was dumbstruck. She didn’t really have much of a connection with Abe other than that she had given herself over to him physically for the previous week, always hoping for but never getting any promises of love. Hearing Isaac make a plea for her attentions wasn’t expected at all, but she didn’t mind it either.

They talked, then Isaac drove back to the dirt track by the freeway and pulled Edy into the back seat and showed her just how much he cared for her. Twice, but again only with a little oral help from her after her first ride on top. That was a position both of them enjoyed, Isaac sitting on the back seat as Edy sat facing him and astride his lap as she controlled the speed and depth of his boner. She couldn’t do that on the second ride because her legs began to cramp up after five minutes and they had to move outside and do it from her rear, Edy leaning onto the back seat as Isaac pulled her ass up and tight into his crotch. Nice thing about that was Isaac knowing just how to wrap his hands around Edy’s waist and finger her off, just as Glenn used to do. Again, no real orgasm, but Edy was more than wet enough to take on Isaac’s cock from the very start, and she of course enjoyed all the sensations that came with a man filling her up and wanting her body for himself.

After it was all over, Isaac shared a joint and they talked a little, Edy being encouraged to not put her blouse or skirt back on for a while, Isaac saying he just wanted to look at her and remember her body without all the clothing. That actually seemed really intimate and touching to Edy though she was a little self-conscious about how small her tits were. He walked her part way home, telling Edy that he didn’t expect her to choose either him or Abe, but that she should know that they both really liked her and thought her to be really special. That was it: she was really special to them. But to Edy, being special to some young man was a pretty big deal. Two older boys, two young men, both vying for her attention. The sex was OK, something to be expected and sometimes enjoyed, but what made it all most special was thinking that she was the center of attention for the two men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.