The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman's unintentional journey into becoming the other woman to a wide variety of married men. While one would have been enough, she finds that each is able to provide services no one man could meet or master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Jorge

Edy was patient, weighing her options, looking for a good long-term relationship to replace Mark with while considering and very much enjoying the life of being a part-time lover for a confused but horny family man. And then Edy ran across Jorge. It was bad luck at first, Edy walking into her garage one morning and smelling the distinctive odor of natural gas. She called the gas company and they quickly sent someone out, but they pinpointed the leak as coming from her hot water heater, something they weren’t responsible for. They shut off the gas to the heater, passed on a list of repair-people she would have to pay for the repair, and left her to a promise of cold showers in the near future.

Fortunately, one of the repair guys, Jorge Heating and Air, was able to drop by in the early evening to make a quick estimate. Jorge turned out to be a tall fit man Edy considered a bit young to have a repair company named after him. His accent placed him south of the border but his English was otherwise perfect and he not only knew his stuff but promised to be fast and cheap as well. He said she would need a new heater, that otherwise things would start to fall apart, but that for the present he’d be able to solder the leak shut and make it safe for her to have hot water into the near future. It took all of fifteen minutes and twenty dollars and a promise to call him when she had saved enough for a new heater.

They stood at the doorway and talked for a short while, business and some pleasure, Edy actually being a bit sad to see him go. And yet even better than promised, two days later Jorge calls and says he’s picked up a perfect second-hand replacement heater and could have it installed that same evening. Edy was a bit flustered when a completely different and even younger man knocked on her door and spoke of installing a water heater, but right behind him Jorge pulled up, explaining that water heaters were heavy and required a double pair of hands. Only an hour later the first man drives off with the old heater in the back of his truck, Jorge sticking around for payment and to make sure the heater worked as promised. Business turned to small talk, of his family still stuck in a city further south (though in the US), of their shared interest in cop and crime shows on TV, and as the late afternoon turned to night, Jorge finally got up to leave. Edy extended her hand, he took it and pulled in; Edy stepped into a light hug and he turned it into a slightly longer hug; and upon release neither of them lifted their hands off the hip of the other, leading Jorge to lean in for a quick kiss.

Only of course it wasn’t quick, the pair not losing touch with one another for the next two hours. Edy isn’t sure of just how they got to the bedroom, just a slow stumble with bits of clothing dropping along the way, but very clear in her mind is when Jorge’s naked body rolled onto her, his hard cock pressing into her thigh, pushing up across her lower abdomen, lowering in preparation for initial entry into her, and then Edy telling him to stop.

They had been locked into another kiss, his lips already tasting the joys of her unbound tits, his hands doing a quick exploration of Edy’s very wet and willing pussy, Edy happy to succumb to this unbidden night of pleasure until she felt Jorge’s cock pushing up into her valley of pleasure. She felt ready and willing for a cock, however unprotected, to be let loose inside of her, but Jorge’s felt a little different and she suddenly wanted to see what it was she was getting herself into, or rather what was about to get into her. She reached down and felt Jorge up, then rolled him over on her queen sized bed and went down to inspect him more fully. He was just another guy, with a very circumcised head with attending shaft and balls, but he was wide, thick, especially at his soft bulbous head, and almost foot in length. Jorge’s pulsing phallus didn’t quite put her well-hidden and never spoken of dildo to shame, but it came close.

To test him out and see whether or not she would be able to fit him in without harming herself she lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around the wet and sticky tip. Edy wasn’t sure what Jorge thought of her inspection, but as she tried to suck in the wide hooded head of his cock he pulled her over and on top of him and pressed his tongue into her hairy pussy. Edy kept herself clean and trimmed but never fully shaved, her bush only adding to the extended thickness of her labia, a mere layer of warm fuzz for any man brave enough to stick his tongue into her steamy valley of delight. Edy always thought men unwilling to eat bush to be a waste of her time, most women she knew agreeing with her. Edy was the odd one out in her circle of female friends in her open willingness to suck down and swallow the contents of a man’s balls, but all women seemed to love a man willing to tongue and sip their vaginal juices. Jorge seemed more than happy to bury his face within her lower folds, his tongue doing a good job with her clit and making her pussy leak out a constant flow of lusty fluids. This man knew plumbing, and he did a wonderful job of showing how his tongue and lips could make Edy’s plumbing leak upon request.

Edy was having less luck with Jorge’s staff, the first couple of inches of cock being more than enough for her mouth to handle. Edy did her best to lick and suck and swallow, his thickness and ongoing flow of liquid excitement keeping her busy, but Jorge wanted more and tried to push in with his hips, pushing his cock up into her mouth and further down her throat. Just like a man, but she really could only take in so much. She didn’t want to remove her clit from his mouth just yet, his tongue bringing her closer to an ultimate joy, so she wrapped both of her hands around his cock and held him tight while licking and kissing his soft but firm hood, masturbating and sucking him in turns while focused almost entirely on what was going on down between her legs. It took just a few more minutes, Edy bringing her knees up alongside Jorge’s head, grinding down with her hips, pushing her groin onto Jorge’s face, finally shuddering and collapsing onto Jorge’s body as she reached a climax and screamed into the darkness.

As she came floating down from her orgiastic high, Edy reached down with one hand to cover her crotch, separating Jorge’s more than enthusiastic tongue from her very now tender clit, feeling herself up and all the wetness that flowed from within her and hoped he wasn’t too grossed out by her wetness. She quickly reversed her position, twisting around to face Jorge, astride his hips, sitting above his long and extended cock, holding him like a sword she was about to descend upon but first playing his wide thick hood through her cum-drenched jungle. With his hands on her hips, Edy slowly lowered her pussy down, Jorge’s cock waiting impatiently as she carefully enveloped his hood, then the next couple of inches, both releasing moans of appreciation at their merging. Edy pulled herself up, leaving only Jorge’s mushroom like head embedded within her, then lowered her lascivious cunt down just a little lower, playing with the feel of him inside her, taking in just a little more, then up a couple of inches, then down a few more, taking in almost all of Jorge in a handful of minutes, a long slow introduction to the much longer fuck she was sure would follow.

She couldn’t take him all in, not without doing permanent damage, but she enjoyed playing with his length, feeling how completely if almost uncomfortably full she was with him inside her. After a few long strokes up and down, impaling herself on Jorge’s long thick sword of pleasure, Edy allowed herself to slowly collapse on top of him and grind herself hard against his groin, feel him fill her completely and moaned out loud in her pleasure. She lifted her hips up and looked down Jorge’s body, past her breasts, hanging like giant fruit, and saw her loins impaled upon his long thick shaft. The light from the hallway showed a thick rod pushing up into her, glistening in wetness. She lifted her hips up and enjoyed watching the hood of his thick rod almost dislodge from her warm wet tunnel, then pushing down, his cock magically disappearing into her. Edy finally abandoned herself to Jorge, allowing him to roll her over and begin a long steady fuck.

He was nice, never forcing himself in too deep, losing himself in the act of the fuck until he finally reached his own point of no return and delivered a hard series of ejaculations inside her. Edy was happy to wrap her legs around him and feel it all, feel his wet release, his hard energetic demand as he flooded her with his male essence. No exaggeration, it was a flood, the hard spurts of liquid making her eyes widen as his cock pulsed in pleasure with the ejaculation, his cock seeming to vibrate while tucked deep inside of her twat and leaking out its remaining drops of seed. As he softened Jorge pulled back and out, rolling to the side, and a minute later Edy was able to feel the thick goo his balls had shot into her flowing back out and puddling at her ass, wetting the bedding with all the excess her pussy couldn’t fully contain.

Still, she had gotten hers and she was happy to be pounded hard into her bed and enjoy the spread of his male essence throughout her loins. She enjoyed laying underneath his sweaty naked body, listening to his deep panting breaths slow, knowing he would soon roll over and leave and never once ask about birth control. But no, minutes later he was snoring, hand on her ass, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was taking up most of her queen sized bed. Edy thought of rolling him out, but it had actually been almost a year since sleeping with a man, all the night through anyway, and she thought this might be a good time to reacquaint herself with this other aspect of sex and love. She settled into her own corner of the bed and was happy to drift off more easily than she had in many months.

Of course she was awoken the next morning with the sound of a flush, of strange feet walking on her floor, and a long hard object pushing through her legs as a pair of warm hands wrapped themselves around her breasts. She too needed to pee, but her various body parts took a vote and her pussy won, opening her lower lips up to the hot needs of Jorge’s engorged cock. Jorge taking her from the rear was actually nice and more comfortable, less of his length making its way up but his remaining girth stretching her out to just the right proportion. This was a long slow fuck, first buried face first into her pillow as he plowed her furrow wide and deep, then rolling back with one of her legs over his, sucking on her tits while fucking and fingering her pussy into yet another most welcome wet release. Edy’s enthusiastic and physical gyrations at her early morning orgasm obviously met the approval of his cock, still lodged deep inside her. Only a minute later, even as she was recovering from her very well-earned high, he let loose with a series of hard streams of wet wonder, making Edy smile at the wonderful sticky wad this man had again deposited within her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.