The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 10: Taking A Full Load

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Taking A Full Load - A woman's unintentional journey into becoming the other woman to a wide variety of married men. While one would have been enough, she finds that each is able to provide services no one man could meet or master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

So Edy’s life went on, her older partners falling into a pattern not unlike that of married couples, though in this case the marriage would be of one woman with many husbands, each happy to push aside any thoughts of the rival partner in Edy’s bed. Mark, Jorge, Paul, and the occasional Don, each similar, each quite different and fun and interesting, and while Edy often fantasized about a simple life with a single loving and attentive man, she did enjoy the unexpected pleasures and surprises and of course heartaches that came with such a varied and uncertain set of relationships.

But enough about the same old thing. What really kept Edy’s mind reeling was Trey. She didn’t trust him, was sure she was being used, was absolutely certain he had other much younger women in his collection, but really didn’t care about any of that. She also used him, knew it was only for the moment, and was happy to be addicted to the drug that everyone wanted access to. After that last Saturday night in his room, she didn’t have to wait long for him to call her cell, apologizing for him not seeing her off properly and of course asking if he could drop by some time. Nothing subtle here, and Edy let him know that her Thursday night was open but only because work was being fumigated and she’d have some free time on Friday. She cooked, he dropped in late with some KFC and a bottle of cheap white, and they made it through half a plate and a full glass before he was kneeling before her chair trying to peel off her pants. Edy shrugged, decided that this was all totally expected, and pushed her chair back and lifted her ass up to give Trey free access to what he was most engrossed by. At least this time he removed her panties and pulled her ass out before thrusting his face and very active tongue deep into her slit. With her knees over his shoulders, Edy leaned back and enjoyed the wonders of getting eaten out by a man with a skilled tongue. There next to the dining table Edy pushed Trey back and sat on his face, riding his tongue for a good five minutes before letting loose was a hard wet orgasm of her own. Feeling that this was adequate payback for she had been forced to swallow just the weekend before, she stood and pulled him up and back into the bedroom. Three hours and as many orgasms later, Edy was finally allowed to curl up and go to sleep, Trey already snoring at her side.

The following morning, still half-asleep and enjoying the dawn of the day without actually having to get up, Edy was more than a little aware of the movement going on from behind. Trey was yet again pushing up, wetting himself inside her cunt for a few minutes, then deeper and fucking with a little more intensity. That was fine, but then he pulled back and out, up into her ass, pressing into her anus and stretching her out to a point where Edy almost complained. Too late, he was in, and for the next ten minutes Edy did her best to relax as Trey pushed ever deeper into the depths of her rectum. Ten minutes up the ass, but he made it enjoyable, and Edy reveled in his final moments, Trey grunting, his hands pulling in on her breasts, his body shivering as he ground is ball sac hard against her ass, and then his release, the hot wet cum filling her anal depths like an organic enema. Trey went deeper, lay deep and tight within her rectum for another minute, but finally had to retreat as his much softer self popped back and out. He didn’t say so much this time, just kissing her neck and whispering out what a wonderful fuck Edy was before pulling back and releasing her from his grasp.

With that Edy rolled over and gave him a long kiss and raced for the bathroom, to relieve her needs and shower and see to a breakfast of coffee and chicken and rolls warmed in the oven. Trey followed much more slowly, but with a hug and a feel and warm presence only an intimate lover can give. Edy started up a couple of conversations with him but they went nowhere, something Edy really didn’t care about. In the end, she didn’t really care about all the complexity that might be Trey. After all, the guy could really get it up. No shit, he was one good fuck. She was happy with him just as he was, doing exactly what he was doing, and he seemed fine with that as well. If she wanted depth and complexity and discussion, she could call up Mark. And then Trey was off, gone into the morning, and Edy was more than happy to face the rest of the day alone and even looked forward to a night with the bed entirely to herself.

Trey became a regular part of Edy’s life, regular and constant but never completely normal. This became more than obvious one cold winter night when Edy found herself on campus, again for some musical event in the college auditorium. It had nothing to do with her work or role as advisor, but Trey thought she would be interested in the string ensemble. Oddly, Trey couldn’t stay. After seeing her to her seat, Trey talked to her for a while but he left with the hope that he would see her in the front hall during intermission. Just as he left another student sat down in his spot, not a frat type but still tall and big and much darker than most of the other Greeks on campus. He introduced himself, made soft comments about some of the short musical pieces being played, and walked with Edy to the front during intermission, talking about his background in music and poetry and reciting a few pieces that he said he was trying to set to music for one of his classes.

They talked well beyond the rise of the curtain, Edy actually reluctant to listen to yet another hour of mediocre music when she had this young poet at hand. But then she saw Trey walking toward them and she felt she had to excuse herself. Most unexpectedly the young man, Kurt, just barely touched her hand and asked if he could call her, maybe take her out for a coffee. Without thinking Edy mentioned where she worked, said he could call sometime during the week maybe. Then there was Trey who seemed to have some passing acquaintance with Kurt, giving a hello and a how are you and a goodbye, quickly leading Edy not back into the theatre but back toward another fraternity house near the campus.

Edy thought sex would be foremost on Trey’s mind, and she wasn’t wrong. The other frat house happened to have a large steaming hot tub under the back stairs, and though Edy resisted at first, when a college girl with a prominent and very naked chest walked out in her underwear and climbed into the tub, Edy decided to throw her adult caution to the wind. No other women joined them in the tub but Trey and a handful of other young men filled up all of the remaining space. The slight breeze was cold but the water felt close to boiling and the shots of chilled vodka were both welcome and unending. After a second joint Edy felt herself to be floating, happy to simply melt into the steaming water while surrounded by the many beautiful naked bodies she had come to consider her friends.

The college men were all standard college jocks, white and fit in a way youth can pull off even with minimal exercise and a diet of pizza and beer. The girl was obviously not of European stock, perhaps some mix of Asian and undiscernible other, a brown skinned black haired beauty whose ample breasts seemed to float on the bubbling waters of the tub. Trey had been polite, sitting next to Edy and not doing much more than surreptitiously fingering her clit, but then Edy noticed that her female partner had gone silent, eyes closed, as one of the men moved behind her and began massaging her firm brown breasts. Edy finally noticed the slight up and down motion of the girl, a not so subtle union forming between the girl and her mate.

That’s when Trey maneuvered himself behind Edy, pulling up on her ass and slipping his very obvious hard-on between her thighs. Edy wouldn’t have minded but for the other two unoccupied men still in the tub, both enjoying the show as the girl and Edy began dancing on their respective poles. The girl’s partner only lasted another few minutes before groaning out his arrival, the girl only smiling while pulling one of his hands down from her breasts under the water and between her thighs. That’s when another young man stood up in the steaming tub and invited Edy to give his long curving rod some oral attention. Edy didn’t think to question what the unknown young man was asking of her, taking his chlorine soaked cock into her mouth and beginning a mouth job as Trey adjusted his place and movement from behind as though to help Edy service one of his fellow frat brothers.

Instead of allowing everything to continue, Edy was surprised when the girl suddenly stood and announced she was going in. Completely ignoring Trey and the other man Edy was giving service to, the girl asked Edy if she wanted to go inside with her. Trey spoke for her with a quick “Sure.” The guy with his cock down her throat was forced back as Trey disengaged and stood up, leading Edy to the edge of the tub and helping her out. Edy found herself following the girl into the house, clothing held tight in her arms to ward off the chill, then hugging a large towel and drying off in a small half-bath by the kitchen. She wasn’t sure what they talked about but they shared a lot of laughter, and with only a towel to cover her dripping and naked body, Edy was taken by Trey and the girl down a long hall and into a room with a large bed taking up most of the floor space. Before she could ask Trey what was going on, the girl dropped her towel and jumped onto the bed, and Edy’s eyes opened in surprise as the bed rolled, waves of coverings flowing back and forth across length and width. The girl laughed and Edy found herself jumping onto the bed and sharing in the fun. There was nothing like a waterbed and Edy took her nakedness as a normal part of the fun, she and her equally naked female partner taking turns trying to rock the other off the edge of the undulating surface.

This girl with girl fun didn’t last long, Trey and another man from the hot tub joining them and carrying a small plate of jello squares and another joint. First a toke, then a jello shot, then another toke, then lay back and enjoy the feel of the waves. Edy was lost in watching the ceiling move above her when she felt a cold something push through her thighs and up into her hole, a cold shiver shot deep into her loins and made her shiver. Being brought back to realizing where she was, and how naked she was, she suddenly shot up and looked around, only to be pulled into an embrace by Trey. “It’s OK,” he said, giving her a light kiss “I just pushed a jello shot up into you. Kellie here got one too. She was hoping you’d want to trade.” Edy was confused, but there was the girl, pulling Edy out of Trey’s arms and saying, “Here. Ever done this before? I’ll do you if you do me.”

Edy was still unsure of what was happening, but it all became clear when the girl pushed Edy onto her back and then threw a knee over her head and settled her well manicured black bush down onto Edy’s face. Edy didn’t know what to do, but then the girl sat up on her knees, pulling Edy’s hips up, shoving her face into Edy’s crotch and sucking and tonguing Edy for all she was worth. Edy was shocked, but even more so as the girl again lowered her thick black-edged cunt lips onto Edy’s face. Edy had no control, enjoying the feel of the girl’s oral attention and focused more on the way the girl’s grinding motion made the bed roll than on what she was doing to bring any sexual joy to the girl. Edy found herself locking her knees around the girl’s head, moaning in pleasure even as the girl continued to grind down on Edy’s face. Edy could taste the girl’s secretions, but also the lime jello and vodka as well as the bitter cream of the man who had so recently filled the girl with his needs. No matter, it was all a sexual rush, and Edy didn’t take the time to think too much about what she was doing or what was being done to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.