Waldenbooks Can Wait - Cover

Waldenbooks Can Wait

by sideshowlepke

Copyright© 2020 by sideshowlepke

Incest Sex Story: A famous (female) writer gets together with a brother and his profane, but fun to look at, Catholic schoolgirl sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

I found myself with a few hours to kill before the day’s scheduled book signing, so I decided to pay a visit to my new friend, Rick, and his younger sister, Carol;.

We first met in the restaurant of the hotel where I was staying during this leg of the tour. His sibling’s attire seemed unusual for the location and in fact, was quite intriguing. I invited them to my table, where I learned that her church’s school bus had broken down, and Rick had to pick her up after her classes. They had stopped at the restaurant for dinner on their way home.

Rick was very polite and quite good looking. My first impression of him was that he was shy and reserved, although he was certainly not shy abouti allowing his eyes to roam the four top buttons of my blouse!

I found his sister Carol to be quite pleasant and very talkative. The content of her enthusiastic chatter covered a wide range of topics including recent episodes of children’s television shows and her theory of why the moon appears in the sky. At times her attention appeared to drift back and forth between me and serveral objects, floating hear her head and visible only to her.

Following the consumption of a considerable amount of alcohol, Rick’s lowered inhibitions revealed that we shared a taste for, shall we say, unconventional relationships and we both agreed that perhaps we should explore our mutual interests further should we find the time.

They both extended an open invitation to their home as we said our goodbyes. I assured them that I would visit them in the very near future.l

The following week, as we decended toward their helipad, I noticed a brand new yellow bus pulling away from the curb in front of their sprawling estate. I turned to my pilot “I do hope that signifies young Carol’s return from her lessons.” I shouted to him over the blast of the rotor blades when we touched down. He was shaking his head as I watched the craft turn and roar into the sky. He does that quite often. Perhaps a neck injury of some sort.

I found my way to their master bedroom where sure enough, Carol was on all fours and in the process of swallowing her brother’s sizeable penis. Rick was unclothed, but Carol was wearing her uniform from school ... She was lovely in her crisp white blouse, plaid skirt, wool knee socks, black ‘Mary Jane’ shoes, and a pretty red ribbon in her long brown hair.

“Knock-knock,” I silently mouthed, while making a motion in mid-air with my knuckles as I stood in the doorway. They were much too involved to notice they were no longer alone, so I pulled up a chair in dark corner and quietly allowed them to finish what they were doing.

Rick stroked her ear while gently instructing her. “Hold your lips-nice and ti-oh my God ... yes ... that’s it ... yes...” She watched her bother with obedient eyes as she slowly slid up and down several spit-covered inches. They were resplendent on a large mattress which was supported by a platform of plastic milk crates in the middle of the room,

“I guess love means never having to say ‘box spring,’ am I right?” I said, which caused jump suddenly and freeze.Their eyes were wide with amazement, and. the room fell silent. Mind you, it is not every day one finds a world-renowned best selling writer in their bedroom.

Rick finally spoke. “Cynthia?” I didn’t know you were-how did you get in?”

“Oh, it’s quite all right, please do not worry.” I replied. “You see, the front door was unlocked, so I allowed myself in. It t was really no trouble at all.”

Carol was very happy to see me ... She jumped up off the mattress and scurried toward me with tiny shuffling steps. Her dazzling smile lit up the whole room.

“Hi, Ms. Hogan! Guess what? Guess what happened? You want to know what happened?”

“Do tell, child,” I replied.

“I wanted Rick to butt fuck me, but his cock was too big! Can you believe it? We slowly pushed against each other, and I wiggled my ass for him, but it would not fit! We could only get the head in! she said.

This revelation caused an embarrasing involuntary drool response, a smaii trickle of saliva ran out of the corner of my mouth before I was able to contain it. It did not go unnoiticed.

“Look, Ricky! Look at how turned on she’s getting! Can I tell her the rest? Can I? Can I?” Her cantaloupe-sized breasts jiggled in her uniform as she bounced up and down.

Rick removed his thumb and forefinger from the bridge of his nose. “You might as well, Carol. Go ahead.”

She turned back to me and continued her obscene narrative. “So anyway, what he did was, he pumped his cock with his hand, and I puckered myself around the head of his cock! And then he that he was going to cum! So I just kept milking the head of it using my butt hole and then I could feel cum squirting out of it into my butt! And-and then you know what?”

Suddenly unable to speak, I silently shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, there was lots of cum leaking out even though I had my ass squeezed tight around the head of his cock, but when he pulled it out, a whole bunch of cum came out and ran down my legs!” She put her hands on her hips and proudly beamed.

I looked up at her brother. I was silent and bewildered, searching for a hint or a prompt as to how conversations of this nature flow and progress. In other words, what do I say to that?

“I know, Cynthia. I know. Believe it or not, you ain’t seen-”

He was abruptly cut short by his sister’s sudden excited outburst.

“Ricky! Ricky!” she shouted. “I want to do it with me lying on my back, okay? Can we do it like that? You know, with my head over the side? Can we, Ricky? Please?”

“Sure Sis,” he replied. His voice sounded agreeable, but exhausted.

Carol climbed onto the mattress and began unbuttoning her blouse. She patted the spot next to her and beckoned me.

“Ms. Hogan, will you please feel up my tits and suck on them while my brother fucks my mouth?”

Rick encouraged me. “Go for it, Cynthia, it’ll help her get off.”

“I-I would love to,” I said.

I climbed up to join them as she laid herself on her back and lowered her head over the side of the mattress. I covered her hand with mine to slow her undressing and began sucking her hardening nipple through the white fabric. She looked so delicious in that outfit, I wanted to eat the fabric. I reached under her blouse and squeezed her breasts while her brother began pressing the fat, mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth.

Rick lovingly spoke to her. “Yeah ... mmm ... I’m gonna slowly work it ... ungh ... I’m gonna slowly work it down your throat and- oh ... oh God ... th-that’s a good... -yeah Carol ... that’s a good girl...”

I began nursing on her other breast while pinching the saliva soaked material sticking to the nipple of the first. I looked up to see that her brother’s cock had entered her throat. The intrusion could be seen from the outside as a lump sliding back and forth.

Rick gently placed his hand on her jaw. “I love balling the inside of your neck, Carol ... it’s so tight.” She put her hand over his and started making guttural swallowing noises as their fingers interlocked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.