I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like - Cover

I Never Met a Man I Didn't Like

by Sterling

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: There are a few girls and women who just love sex. Sex with any man or boy as long as it's sex. In this story, they free themselves of any vestiges of shame and come together in an organization called "Just Do It". Plenty of boys and men are interested, and the girls do their best to give them all a shot. Young, old, sick, healthy, rude, considerate -- everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   First   .

The van cruised slowly down the streets of Railroad Yards, a town of a few thousand people. The van was much bigger than an ice cream truck -- more the size of a big camper. But like an ice cream truck it played music as it went. The song they used most often was, “Why Don’t We Do It In the Road?” On the side of the van was the organization’s name, “Just Do It”, and their slogan, “I never met a man I didn’t like.”

When they stopped, a middle-aged man in a T-shirt and jeans hurried out of his house, a big smile on his face.

The side door of the van slid open and a handsome young man said, “Welcome!”

“Hi, hi ... It’s true, we can just do a girl for free and she likes it?”

“That’s the way it works, yes. Just go down this corridor. There are three doors, each with a picture of the girl inside. Pick one and go on in.”

The narrow hallway was on the left side as you faced the rear.

“Oh, Anne, yeah, Anne!” he said after looking at the picture on the third door, and entered.

Anne was 14 years old, with long blond hair and big blue eyes.

“Hello!” she said. “Let me fold down the bed.”

She released a latch and a panel on the wall eased down into horizontal position. The girls had been talking in the lounge area and had gone back to their little rooms just as the van stopped.

“Would you like to have sex?” she said with a smile, shrugging off her gown. She had a slender body with small breasts that weren’t all there yet, barely noticeable hips, and a fair amount of downy pubic hair.

“Oh ... yes, yes! I mean, if you don’t mind. You don’t mind, do you?”

“No!” said Anne with a little laugh. “I like men, I like cocks, and I love getting cock in my pussy.”

“Oh, jeepers!” said the man, kicking his shoes off and pulling down pants and underpants.

“Oh, what a nice one...” mused Anne. She stroked it gently, and it hardened noticeably. She lay back with her legs apart. “Here’s where to put it!” she said, holding her pussy lips open.

“Cripes!” said the man with a big grin, kneeling on the bed before letting himself down into position. His left hand slid briefly over her left breast and then her right.

Anne guided the cock tip to her opening. “Come on in, the water’s warm!” she said.

The man grinned and pressed, and his cock eased in a few good inches, and then he began a quick fucking motion, in and out. “Oh, that’s nice ... that’s real nice...” he said.

“I love feeling it in there, in and out ... hot and hard like that. So ... do what comes natural, OK? What would you do to try to make me pregnant?”

The man pumped in and out more insistently.

Anne said, “A nice big load of sperm ... That’s what’s natural. Way up my pussy ... That’s what I love...”

The man groaned and gasped. He kept thrusting, but his pace slowed. Then he pulled back, his slick cock appearing.

“Thanks so much,” said Anne. “That’s just what I wanted. You like it too?”

The man nodded enthusiastically. They could hear voices outside. “Someone’s in with Anne but he should be out shortly.”

“Catch you another day, maybe?” said Anne, putting her robe back on, as the man pulled on his underpants, and slid into his shoes.

“Oh, yeah!” he said with a grin and left.


A boy entered who wasn’t much older than Anne.

“Holy shit!” he murmured.

“You’re looking pretty nice yourself!” The boy was a bit heavy, with glasses.

He gave her a sort of dirty look.

“No, really! You’re male, and that’s great. I’m a female ... I love males.”

“Oh, wow...” he said, sitting on the bed. He leaned in gently for a kiss, and Anne kissed him for a few seconds.

“Not too much kissing,” she said, pulling away. “We have other parts that need attending to.”

He smiled and proceeded to strip. Anne let her robe fall open and slid out of it.

“Wow, look at it. It’s so great!” she said, admiring his cock.

She lay back and he knelt between her legs. His hands went over her breasts, not too hard but not exactly gently either.

“Can I, you know...” he said, pursing his lips.

“Sure!” she said. He leaned forward and licked her left nipple gently, then crossed to her right one. After several seconds of each, he sat back up and began caressing her girl lips down below.

“It goes right in ... there,” he said, gently spreading her lips to reveal the pussy opening inside.

“Sure does! And I’d love to feel you stick it in there.”

At those words, the boy gasped and shuddered, and sperm shot from the tip of his organ onto Anne’s stomach.

“Oh, no...” he groaned.

“It’s fine!” said Anne, sitting up. “Sperm ... I love to see it and sniff it!” she took some in her fingers and sniffed it. “So ... full of life...” Anne cleaned up the sperm with some tissues.

“Yeah, yeah,” he said, “but I feel like an idiot. I ruined everything.”

“No,” said Anne. She began stroking his sticky cock gently. Within seconds it started growing visibly. In under a minute it was hard. “Let’s try again,” she said.

“You sure?” said the boy.

“Sure!” she said. She guided his very stiff cock down to her pussy lips and inside. “Oh, that’s nice...”

The boy began pumping in and out. “Wow ... oh, wow,” he said.

“So nice,” she said. “That’s what a girl needs ... that’s what a boy needs to do ... so basic, so much just who we are...”

“Uh, what about you?” he said.

“Oh, don’t worry about me! I love it just the way it is. I have orgasms sometimes, but no need now. Your needs are more primitive ... You shouldn’t have to hold back ... That’s it, fuck it in and out ... You can go harder if you want.”

The boy looked at her with wonder, then jammed in harder, then a little harder on each stroke. “That doesn’t hurt?”

“No way!” she said. “I’m meant to take it ... hard like that ... Oh, yeah. The harder you fuck my pussy, the better it feels. It’s part of the act of sex ... And then you finish up by giving me a present ... I’m sure you’ve got plenty more sperm in there ... Well ... shoot it into my pussy!”

He looked at her with wonder as his hard jabs got even faster. Then he jammed in deep and held his cock there, holding completely still and not breathing.

She could just barely feel a few twitches as his balls unloaded up inside her. She smiled ... she’d gotten it again, and he looked so relieved and fulfilled. Another male spurting out just what he needed to deliver, just where he needed to deliver it.

He slowly let himself down on her, still holding most of his weight but letting his head rest on her chest, turned to the left side. His cock stayed buried deep inside her and it was still hard. She patted his back and he slowly caught his breath.

He raised his head and looked at her lovingly, then moved in slowly for a kiss, but she turned aside.

“We’ve done the deed, like good breeding animals,” she said. His cock was getting soft.

He laughed as he got up. “Yeah, eventually.”

“Hey, I got to see the stuff of life shooting out once, and then I got to feel it shooting out inside. An extra treat.”

“You’re amazing,” he said as he left.

Anne knew from the sounds that Cathy next door and Sarah two over had also been getting good cock pokings and sperm deliveries. She heard no voices now, and emerged in her robe.

Cathy and Sarah were seated in the common area.

“That’s all for here, I guess,” said Kyle, the young man who had served as greeter. He returned to the driver’s seat and the van eased out into the street, off to its next location.

“Everything go fine with you two?” said Sarah. Sarah was a real adult woman -- 26 years old, in fact. She had sizable breasts and hips. When Anne had first joined the team, she figured all the guys would want Sarah and none of them would go for a skinny girl like her whose sexiness wasn’t really all there yet. She was 14 but a late bloomer. But she was very wrong. Cathy was 16, noticeably more developed than her but by no means a fully mature woman. And the three of them were equally in demand.

“Yeah, fine,” said Anne.

Cathy nodded. “One guy wanted to do me from the rear while I talked dirty to him. That was kind of fun. He slapped me once on the butt, but when I said no he apologized and didn’t do it again.”

All three of the girls had panic buttons with two settings. They called one “mild panic” and the other “panic panic”. In her 3 weeks so far, Anne had never had to press either one.

After they were silent a while, Cathy said, “So, are we whores? I never wanted to be a whore, but some of the kids at school...”

Sarah said, “It’s going to be hard for society to adjust, but they’re working on it. I like to get fucked and to make guys happy. I’m not expecting anything in return ... beyond the fucking, that is,” she added with a smile. “Prostitutes do it for money, and I guess whores are different but mostly they want to be liked or approved of or something. ‘Never met a man I didn’t like’ is a brilliant slogan, and I’m with it all the way.” She looked at Anne. “You feel like a whore?”

“Not me. I just want to get it, and want to make the guys happy. My second guy blew his load before he got it in. But I calmed him down and a minute later he was ready for another go and got it in that time ... And delivered.” She smiled. “I was a ‘problem child’. Got in trouble masturbating in public. Playing ‘doctor’ with the boys and wanting to really do it. But none of the boys wanted to. The trouble was I was horny. Just plain horny, more than all the other girls. And so now I can be who I really am.”

“That’s great,” said Sarah, looking at her thoughtfully.


“Just Do It” was the name of the organization.

Francine Anderson was the one who started it. She was reading about rape and “MeToo” and harassment, and she said to her brother Charles, “It doesn’t seem right. I love sex. I want to get pumped and fucked by every guy I’ve met. Who was that guy who said, ‘I never met a man I didn’t like’? That’s how I feel.”

Charles nodded. “And you’ve proven that ... what is it by now, four hundred times?”

Francine waved her hand dismissively. “I stopped counting a long time ago.”

Charles was silent a while. “We should do it. Create an organization. Not many girls are like you, but I bet a few are. Not prostitutes, not cynical whores looking for something in return. Just girls who like to do it and make men happy. If a guy gets horny, he can go to one of you instead of harassing some woman -- or worse.”

Francine nodded. “I suppose you’ll think about all the good it will do. I just get wet thinking about all the guys I’d be able to have. That universal STI vaccine thing makes it a lot more carefree now.”

Charles was the kind of guy who could get things done. The web provided a way to find these women who were rare to begin with and typically got hostile reactions if they did admit to their strong and indiscriminate sexual desire. He got some grant funding for screening and outreach, and funds for renting suites in cities, and vans for outreach to smaller areas. A pilot project in Austin, Texas suggested a drop in rape and harassment complaints. He reached an understanding with law enforcement about the underage girls, as long as they went through thorough screening, including parental approval. No one worried much about underage boys who might visit the girls.

Sex offenders were an interesting case. Some of them could win early release from prison if they agreed to wear 24-hour video and audio monitoring equipment, with one very sweet addition: Every month they were clean, they could have sex with one of the Just Do It girls. A remarkable amount of bad male behavior really was about trying to get sex, and if they knew they could get sex with a young, gorgeous, enthusiastic partner once a month, that eased things a lot.


“Notice: Are you a single guy? Ever thought of fathering a child? The old-fashioned way? Let us know and we’ll screen you and put you on our list. When one of our girls next comes into her fertile phase, we’ll let you know and schedule a time for you. Everyone gets a chance, and may the best sperm win! We’ll take your genetic profile and notify the winner. You could even visit your son or daughter now and then if you wanted to.”

David was doing Stephanie from the rear, pounding in and out hard.

He’d been at it for fifteen minutes.

“Ready to blow your load and make me pregnant?” said Stephanie over her shoulder.

“Yeah, I guess ... I heard that the reason guys fuck a while before coming is to force out any other sperm that’s already up inside there.”

“Yeah, I heard that too. But I think you’ve done about as much of that as you can ... and there are other guys waiting. Time’s almost up.”

“Yeah, OK ... I’m gonna shoot it so hard it goes right up your cervix right now.”

Stephanie smiled to herself. So many guys said something like that.

He pumped harder, deeper, and then lunged deep. “Gotta make you pregnant!” he groaned as he held still, spewing his big creamy mess way up inside.

Lots of guys wanted a chance to make her pregnant. She had done plenty of Just Do It work before she’d signed up for this impregnation program. These guys were a bit different. A bit more clinical, some of them.

A couple said they were gay but couldn’t resist the chance to try to be a daddy. Some of them said they didn’t really enjoy the sex per se, but the hot, wet friction did its work on their penises and they delivered their loads too. She noted that difference in enthusiasm. But she’d never met a man she didn’t like.

Yesterday and today were Stephanie’s fertile time. She wanted to have a baby, though she was going to give it up for adoption. She didn’t care that much who the father was, but guys cared. They cared a lot. It was one of the Incel complaints, the inability to reproduce. So now there was essentially a lottery -- a fucking lottery. There were just a couple guys left in line. Chances were good that one of the 50-odd guys who fucked her would start her baby, if they had good sperm and did the fucking just right, though no one knew what that was, exactly. Presumably delivering a big load way up deep was part of it.


Anne liked trips to the institutions. A couple muscular guards stayed with the girls at all times to nip any misbehavior in the bud.

Lots of guys who were dumb also had cocks that got hard and they had that basic desire to stick them into a girl. For many, nature quickly took its course and they ejaculated inside her. It was such a primal thing that it didn’t take much intellect at all.

Psychiatric patients were interested too, though they were screened for being in good shape at the moment of the girl’s visit. The opportunity to fuck Anne or one of the other girls was a reward for good behavior.

Guys with physical disabilities were also of interest. Some paraplegics looked on with great interest as they saw her licking their cocks. Some of the cocks got hard, and their owners got to see Anne impaling herself on them.


It was a Board Meeting of Just Do It.

“Nursing homes present a great opportunity for further expanding our mission. Many elderly men aren’t up for a relationship, but they’d still like to have sex now and then -- and if it could be with a hot young woman it would be a dream come true.”

“But ... Aren’t these guys in questionable health, lots of them?”

“True. I said it was a great opportunity. But it also has its risks. We’d definitely need a release form, and permission of the family to avoid bad publicity. Medical ethics would require the doctors to advise against it in a lot of cases, I suppose. But if the rest of your life is to shuffle from your room to the common room to watch TV, I bet a lot of guys would risk losing a year of their life if they could do a young woman.”

Some of the women around the table looked skeptical. The men all nodded.


The man was scrawny and wizened. Most 90-year-olds are.

“Hello there,” said Cathy. “What’s your name?”

“Milton,” croaked the man. “Milton Smith.”

Cathy had seen his name on the door to his room, but she liked to ask anyway.

Milton was on his nursing home bed, the bottom part flat and the top part under his head and shoulders elevated somewhat.

“Would you mind if I took my clothes off?” she said with a smile.

Milton looked away a moment, then looked back. “No, no, I wouldn’t at all ... though this whole business is such a newfangled idea.”

She slipped out of her loose dress, then removed bra and panties. She looked pretty nice, she figured, and probably a lot nicer than this guy’s wife had looked in the past 50 years.

Milton just stared at her with a huge grin.

“Can I see what you’ve got?” she asked.

“The nurses are always looking at me, or poking or prodding so I’m used to that by now...” He lifted his hips a bit so Cathy could pull down his loose pants. “But this is different. Thinking about what it’s really for.” He looked at his little cock.

“Oooo, so nice,” said Cathy, fingering it gently. It gave no sign of filling with blood at all.

“Doesn’t work so well any more, I’m afraid.”

“That’s OK,” said Cathy. “I bet it used to, right? Used to get hard and go deep into the girls?”

“Yeah, those were the days.”

“You want to feel me up at all? Here, have a breast.” She laughed and leaned over so he could massage her right breast with his old man’s claw. It felt fine.

“Could I ... Could I...” He puckered his lips in a sucking motion.

“Sure!” said Cathy, leaning in a little closer, guiding the nipple to his mouth.

He sucked, and sucked some more.

“Amazing,” he said, flopping his head back on the pillow.

“Want to play with my pussy too?” she said.

“Really?” he said.

“Yeah, be gentle,” she said, straddling him, one knee on either side of his shoulders.

His hand reached in and fingers stroked her pubic hair, and then up and down her slit.

“Inside? Could I poke my finger inside?” he asked.

“Sure!” she said, holding her pussy lips open. His finger slid into her pussy. Hers got wet really easily, and the sight of a cock always did the trick, even if it was soft and floppy.

“So show me what your penis used to do when it was in a girl like that,” she said.

Milton grinned and poked his finger in and out in a fucking motion, then withdrew, smiling again.

“Let’s see what we’ve got down here,” she said, shuffling down a bit lower. “I think maybe it’s gotten bigger!”

“You think so?” said Milton.

“Yeah, some,” she said. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

“You know, it doesn’t have to get hard to go in. You want me to put that cock of yours back in where it belongs?”

“Uh, how ... Sure, if you can.”

She used her fingers to push the floppy thing up inside her, then let herself down on him. And she saw their genitals together, her neatly trimmed brown bush on his scraggly gray pubic hair. She moved up and down just a little -- she couldn’t move much or his floppy organ would slip out.

“Remember what it was like?” she said with a warm smile.

“Yeah, yeah, though ... I never had a woman get on me like this...”

“Well, you’re never too old to learn a new thing or two.”

Milton nodded but seemed transfixed by what he was seeing and feeling.

“I’m going to imagine I’m about to come, and sperm is about to come shooting out up inside me, you like that idea?”

Milton nodded, grinning.

Cathy moved up and down, very gently, oohing and aahing as if her excitement was building. His cock was definitely a little bigger inside her ... no doubt about it now. “Oh, God,” she gasped, “Fill me up with it ... make me pregnant!” she said urgently, then let her gasping gradually subside. She then let herself down on him, though being careful to hold all of her weight.

After a few seconds, she sat back up and smiled.

Milton had a tear in his eye.

“You liked that, I hope?” said Cathy.

Milton nodded, then said, “But look at me ... how could any woman want that!” he said, motioning down to his scrawny body and limp little cock.

Cathy, stroked his cheek and said, “I can see it like it used to be. You were young and strong and virile for many years ... and if I’m not mistaken, you don’t lose interest in women just because you get older.”

Milton nodded. “You’re right about that ... I wonder ... Have I died and gone to heaven already?”

Cathy laughed, and stood up.

“Wait, give me your name and address! I want to put you in my will!”

Cathy smiled. “That’s not allowed. We do this strictly to be nice to men. Can’t have any hint of prostitution about it.”

Milton smiled again, then sighed.

Cathy pulled Milton’s pants up again, then kissed him goodbye on the cheek.

A few months later a check for $650,000 arrived at the Just Do It headquarters from the Estate of Milton J. Smith. Cathy remembered him. The girls couldn’t accept any money, but Just Do It could, to meet expenses. And they did find ways to help out the girls now and then if they got into a financial tight spot. They also gave some money to the local prostitutes as compensation for lost income. They gave to other charities to buy a bit of extra good will.

But they put most of the money into expansion -- to meet the needs of horny men and boys in more and more places -- and to liberate those few young women who just really wanted to get it from anyone, any time.


Cathy lay on her back. Frank was mounted on her, and his cock was driving in and out. Fortified with Viagra, it was doing pretty well. Frank’s ample belly lay between them prominently. Frank was only 73, but he had multiple health problems.

“Oh, so great, so great...” he gasped, sweating.

“You sure you’re feeling OK? We can stop any time ... I can give you a blow job.”

“No, no, I want to keep going!” he said, pumping away. His breathing got faster, he was panting, and then he came ... She could feel the ecstasy and release in a man’s muscle tone, even if she couldn’t feel the sperm pulsing into her vagina. But at the same moment Frank’s eyes went wide and he made a gurgling sound that had nothing to do with afterglow.

Cathy reached her head up to kiss him on the cheek as she guided him off her and onto his back.

He clutched his chest. “I’m a goner,” he managed to whisper, “but it was worth it.”

She’d always known this was a possibility, but this was the first time it had happened to her. “I’ll be sure to tell the baby all about his daddy,” she said.

He managed a weak smile ... she figured he knew it was a fantasy. But it didn’t appear to be an unhappy one.

She stayed close against his side, pussy pressed against his hip, leg draped over his. She knew he had agreed to no extraordinary measures to keep him alive, so there was no point getting help and making his last moments consist of frantic activity all around him. His breathing became ragged, then stopped. She stayed against his side until she was sure he was unconscious, then extricated herself. It wasn’t the most pleasant experience, but she was convinced that he’d died the way he wanted to. He’d died fucking.

As Cathy looked at his big belly and mottled skin, in her mind she imagined the virile, younger man, full of health and hope. So many of his dreams had gone by the wayside, but the primal dream of fucking a girl ... he’d had the chance to live that dream one last time. It really was true ... she’d never met a man she didn’t like.

She reflected that while the cells of his body all died, the sperm cells up inside her would wriggle for -- what was it, an hour at least?


Rigorous studies soon showed that where Just Do It was active, crime was down, sexual assault was down, suicide was down, and drug abuse was down. One girl for 10,000 males was enough to make a noticeable difference. By every objective measure, the girls were thriving. They reported being happy and fulfilled too.

Social conservatives were adamantly against it, of course, no matter what the studies showed. But girls like Sarah and Cathy compared notes about how many priests they had had, how many men didn’t even bother to take off their wedding rings, and how many prayed fervently for forgiveness as soon as they orgasmed. Sarah even entertained a man she recognized -- she had seen him on TV condemning Just Do It in the harshest terms. But she knew the code of ethics and would never let on that she recognized him.


The van stopped at a high school.

Sarah could hear the boys lining up outside, being rowdy and making crude jokes. That’s what high school boys did.

The first guy in to see her was kind of average. Average height, average weight, an averagely handsome face. He was nervous to an average extent.

“Hello,” said Sarah. “What’s your name?”

“David.”

You want to fuck me, David?”

“Oh, that’s such a rude word.”

“Oh, what word would you prefer?”

“Make love, isn’t that the right thing to call it?”

“Works fine for me. Whatever you call it, I see that bulge in your pants and it makes me feel excited so I hope you’ll take them off. Mind if I take this gown off?”

“No...”

“Looks wonderful,” said Sarah, gently caressing his cock.

“I’ve never done it before,” he said nervously. “I know I’m supposed to help you get in the mood and ready and all...”

“That’s right, David,” she said. “When you have a real girlfriend, all those things come up. She’s got to be in the mood, and you’ve got to help her get ready. All good things, and all things you’ll learn over time. But me, I’m different. I like to get cock in my pussy. I’m ready. You feel some desire to slide that in here?” she said, pointing in turn to his stiff cock and her pussy lips.

David nodded enthusiastically.

“Then lie down on me and slide it in. I’ll help guide it...”

“Oh, God, oh wow!” said David.

“Yeah, pretty special, eh? Better than your hand?”

David smiled, and pushed in and out.

“So this time, just do what you want. You feel like coming right now, go ahead and come! You feel like doing it a while, take your time.”

David pushed in and out... “I want to make it last, but ... I’m not sure I can...”

Sarah’s estimation was that in fact he wouldn’t be able to hold off. “Just relax and let your body do what feels right.”

David’s face relaxed a bit, and he shoved in and out. Seconds later he lunged deep inside and gasped. Sarah knew he was spurting and felt that little thrill she always did when a male was doing his business inside her.

“So, did that feel good?”

David smiled. “Oh, man, yeah!”

He slid off her to the side, his slick cock reappearing.

“Mind if I play with it?”

David shook his head and smiled.

Average cock, lasting about average for a virgin. As she stroked his cock it rapidly got hard again. “You wanted to make it last ... want to go in again and take your time?”

“I could? Really?”

“Sure,” said Sarah.

She rolled onto her back and assumed again the standard receptive position of the female.

David mounted and slid back in. This time he fucked in and out energetically, looking ever so happy. Sarah felt tenderness as she looked at his face. She had a strong hunch that this was what he had been waiting for all his life. Or at least in the few years that had passed since puberty ignited the lust inside of him -- years that had seemed like his whole life, as he rubbed shoulders with girls all day long, and never got to fuck any of them. Not even one. Not even once. And in all this he was average. Totally average.

The encounters were timed. Twenty minutes max at a high school. The first warning chime would sound with 6 minutes left, and it was now 8 minutes. So she said, “Lots of good fuck--- oops, making love, but your body wants to finish up too, right?”

David nodded and began thrusting harder.

When Sarah felt he was right on the edge, she squeezed hard with her pussy. He gasped and lunged in harder once, twice, three times, ... and she knew he was spurting. When he was done he held himself above her, grinning vacantly, as he caught his breath.

Sarah nudged him off of her just as the first chime sounded.

“You had a good time?”

David nodded emphatically.

“Come back and see me the next time the van comes around.”

“I ... I might do that.”

“Or go for one of the other girls ... variety’s always nice, right?”

“Yeah,” said David, a touch sheepishly, as he dressed.

“Bye, David,” she said.

“Bye,” he said as he shut the door behind him.

Average. One hundred percent average. Average was so wonderful.


It was interesting that at high schools, Sarah was the most popular one. Even if they couldn’t have sex with them, these boys spent their days with girls the age of Anne and Cathy. Sarah was the different one, and more the kind of female they’d really most like to dump their sperm in. She had fully developed hips -- not huge, but big. She had breasts. C cup.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.