Breaking the Rules - Cover

Breaking the Rules

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: He said she did. He said he did. He's gonna get it!

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Revenge   .

Yup! There she was. Willy was sitting in the booth with a guy I had met a few times hanging out at this bar. He had his arm around her, and his fingers were playing with her nipple. I was sitting there wondering what to do. That was a pretty slick move the guy was using, playing with her nipple like that.

I adjusted my arm and did the same with, Samantha, not Sam, my date. Yes, I said my date. You see Willy and I had a deal. I could date and I could kiss my date, feel her tits, and even rub her off, but it all was done outside the clothes. My date could kiss and play with my cock through my pants. Because Willy had tits and I didn’t (You know what I mean) I was allowed to get a hand job with my cock sticking out of my zipper, but no blow jobs.

She was allowed the same rules with her date. So, no problem, right?

Wrong!

A friend of mine from work, Bobby, told me that she and this guy had done considerably more. He said she gave him blow jobs, titty fucks, andshemight have fucked the guy. He wasn’t sure about the fucking part, but he had seen the rest. He saw them go into a motel room and come out later. He said it was a long time for a hand job.

I slid my hand down between my dates legs and began to rub her pussy through her panties. They were pretty wet, and she was starting to hump her hips a little. I could tell that she was going to take off soon and just before she lit up, she put her hand on mine and pushed it away from her pussy.

“Stop!” Samantha panted. “I was going to start screaming, Mick.”

“Well we can’t have you doing that in here, Samantha. Would you like to continue this in the parking lot, I have a car with a large back seat?”

“Yes!” She stood and spoke at the same time.

I looked up to see Willy already was gone. I took Samantha out to my car. It is a nicely restored 1969 Cadillac Eldorado. We got in the front seats and I reclined them both all the way back. The shifter for the three speed automatic was on the steering column and that made a nice flat surface for Samantha and me to play.

We started kissing and things began to progress to where they were inside when all of a sudden, my car began to bounce up and down. I sat up to find Willy fucking her date on the hood of my car. He was on his back and she was just bouncing up and down on his cock to beat the band, staring at me through the windshield.

“Would you look at this shit!” I said to no one.

However, Samantha answered, “The nerve of people. Fucking on the hood of a strangers car.”

“That’s not a stranger. That’s my wife.”

“Your wife!?” Samantha exclaimed.

“Yes.”

I sat up, put the key in the ignition and started the car, slammed it in reverse and floored it. Willy and her guy flew off the hood with him bouncing his head on the hood, the bumper and, finally, the ground. Willy was pitched backwards and did a back flip off his dick and onto the dirt.

I drove away, sitting up without the seat back, and with Samantha flying around the inside of the Eldorado like a pinball. At the first light I hit the buttons to return the seat backs to their upright positions. Samantha was half pissed, half wondering what was going on.

I looked at her and spoke in a caring tone. “You said you were going to need a ride home. Should I take you home, or back to the bar so you can get another lift?”

“Can I go home with you?”

“Not tonight dear. I need to be at the house if Willy comes home.”

“What kind of fucked up marriage do you have?”

“Well one that was not that fucked up until tonight. We have permission to play, but not to fuck.”

“So, you weren’t going to fuck me?”

“Well after what I heard about Willy the other day, I wasn’t sure if I was going to fuck you or eat your pussy like it was a love taco.”

“I guess you better take me home. That way you know where I live so you can pick me up for our next date.”

“I like the way you think.”

She gave me her address and I drove her home. Just to make sure I was going to remain interested; she masturbatedand had several orgasmsall the way home;and yes, she was a hell of a screamer!

I walked her to her door, and we had a great kiss goodnight. I got in the car and drove home. I was there for about two hours before Willy walked in. To say she was pissed would be about right.

“Mick, why did you do that? You gave Rick a concussion and some scalp cuts that needed stitches.”

“Why did I do that, Willy? Why were you breaking the rules and fucking him? And why the fuck were you fucking him on the fucking hood of my fucking Eldorado?” I got louder with each sentence.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.