Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

I bent even deeper at the waist in front of my nephew while I folded the clothes. I knew he wanted to look at me. I had a wicked desire to rub my nudity in his face. I wanted him to be able to see all the way inside of me and see what he could not touch. I knew my nephew could see my puffy, wet clit as the clothespin bit into it, and I didn’t care.

I know I was acting like a rotten brat, but I couldn’t help myself.

He ran away with a pout on his face like a little bitch. I chuckled and continued working as if I had done nothing wrong. I knew I had, and a wave of guilt washed over me. Amanda would never have felt guilt about hurting anyone.

Amanda was addicted to being a hurtful bitch. My second day as Joy was stressful because being a hurtful bitch consumed by guilt is not a pleasurable feeling. I began to regret hurting my nephew’s feelings.

Jessie’s questions had been reasonable. He wanted to know what his boundaries were, and I should have been patient. I told myself he was a creepy little pervert because he wanted to touch his aunt’s tits and that was true. He’d asked to. He was confused because I’d fucked his step-dad the night before, m and I’ve never gotten along with Jerry.

I fully expected to be gagged and spanked when I returned to the trailer with the empty clothes basket after I’d finished my chore and hung up all the laundry. I expected Jessie would rat me out to Master and I had prepared my excuses.

I’d signed up to get spanked and admit my shortcomings. Yet I didn’t want to be punished for what I had just done. I was deeply ashamed of it already. I was going to pretend like it was a misunderstanding and that Jessie was being overly sensitive.

My nephew didn’t tattle on me though. He apparently hadn’t said a word about our conversation. If he had, I was sure Mike would have punished me as soon as I entered the trailer. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to his feet.

“Oh good, you’re back, Joy.” Mike sounded pleased. He stroked my hair like a pet as I rubbed my body against his legs like a purring cat. When he stopped petting me and ordered me to stand up and get into the inspection position I was worried for a moment. “You should assume you WILL be inspected as soon as you enter the house, Joy. I want you to knock on the door and wait outside from now on,” he said much more sternly.

My nipples were puffy from the clothespins I’d worn for the better part of an hour. My clit and pussy lips were red and felt swollen too. My body had been kissed by the sun and because I am pale I was already feeling a little pink from the summer sun. I hated getting too much sun because it made my freckles stand out.

Jessie, Kim and Emily all have freckles too. The girls get to hide them with make-up but Jessie has to face the world as Howdy Doody’s stand-in.

I assumed the position and held my ass cheeks apart. Mike jerked out my plug and made me clean it with my mouth while he fingered my ass and pussy. It was a relief to be free of the intrusion but I’d worn it so long already today that the feeling of urgently needing to shit had long-ago subsided. Now my ass just felt strangely empty.

Kim chuckled and blushed.

“Is that turning you on? You want to be finger banged at the door?” Jerry shamed her for giggling.

Kim didn’t answer him. Jerry was just as interested in watching my inspection as anyone else. Mike ran his hands over my body and searched me.

“Do you REALLY think that my mom might have stolen something outside and brought it into the trailer or is this just an excuse to play grab-ass?” Emily asked.

Mike explained that the inspections need to be consistent. “I won’t do it ALL the time, but your mother needs to know it is possible at any time so she won’t be tempted to go back to her old ways of conniving and trying to be sneaky,” he said.

When Mike said that, I looked up at my nephew. I knew Jessie had to be thinking about what happened outside. I didn’t say anything and he didn’t either. Mike finished with me, but he left my butt plug in my mouth. He told me to crawl over to a nearby box and get an enema bottle. “Fill it up and shove the nozzle all the way up your ass then wait in the bathroom. I’ll come in there and tell you when you can take it out,” he said.

“Not the kitchen, Sir?” I asked, surprised. I’d expected he’d want everyone to watch me get the uncomfortable and humiliating enema. I didn’t WANT everyone to watch but I’d certainly expected that.

“You always flush shit water down the kitchen sink after an enema, dumbass?” He asked condescendingly.

I felt two inches tall as I agreed I hadn’t been thinking. I got the enema bottle out of the box and began crawling towards the bathroom.

Jerry told me to have fun and he waved at me as I crawled into the bathroom to take my first enema. I left the door wide open so that Master could see me if he cared to look. I used to get enemas all the time when I was younger. My Aunt was convinced they provided health benefits and insisted Kim, Randy and I all had them daily when we visited her over the summer.

She didn’t make us take the enemas where anyone other than her who cared to watch could see and they only stopped when I got old enough to put my foot down and tell her she was a crazy old bitch. We stopped spending the summer with my aunt shortly after that. She thought I was too willful and disobedient to come over and I was happy to never see that bitch again until her funeral.

I filled up a clear bottle with water and waited on my hands and knees while the nozzle dripped into my asshole. I had my butt plug in my mouth, and I was still naked.

Kim came into the bathroom to get something. She saw me naked on the floor and giggled a little. “Having fun?” she asked.

I looked up at her and mumbled something unintelligible. I could talk by clenching the plug in my mouth but I didn’t want to give her an answer.

Kim squatted down next to me. “You remember aunt Edith used to give us enemas? She had those big water bottles. I am shocked you would want to go back to that. You really surprise me, Amanda,” she said.

I had not had a chance to speak with her one-on-one since my training began. Even after the three-way she didn’t say a word to me in the bedroom. I wondered what she really thought of what I was doing. “It must be exciting to get all this attention,” she said as she stood back up and walked out.

I mumbled as she left. She was either enjoying this more than I’d thought her capable of or she was just too stupid to understand what I had accepted doing to change my life.

Master made me hold the enema for what felt like an hour but was probably only ten minutes then sent me outside to dig a hole with my bare hands. I thought he would allow me to use the toilet! Only once he was satisfied with my efforts, he gave me the order to release. I let the brown water splash out and finished by pissing and shitting before burying the mess I’d made.

I saw Emily and Jessie watching from the window. Mike told them they were welcome to come outside and watch but they both held their noses and looked disgusted even though they were grinning from ear to ear.

After I was done with that, Master ordered me to sit on the butt plug to demonstrate I could get it up my ass without touching it with my hands. I felt like I was trying to drive a corkscrew up my butt but I managed it with a lot of effort and stretching. He instructed me to finger myself and rub my tits for his amusement.

“You will be practicing masturbating a lot when you get to Florida. I want you wet on command so that you can fuck me anytime I am in the mood. I don’t want to slip my dick in a dry cunt,” Mike said firmly. It was the first I’d ever heard of Master’s preference. I’d thought he’d prefer to fuck my ass since we’d talked about that hole as much as my mouth.

Mike ordered me to stretch out next. I also did some jumping jacks at his direction. Jessie and Jerry’s heads bobbed in time with my tits as they bounced and flapped while I did my exercises in the nude. Only then was I allowed to crawl back into the trailer. The rickety stairs still challenged me but mounting them was getting easier, the more I practiced.

Back in the living room, Master addressed everyone again. “This next part of the demonstration is how Joy is to behave in public. She has always been a total cunt to strangers. We are going to take steps to erase that behavior and replace it with someone who is considerate, patient and giving but most of all, pleasant to be around,” Mike said.

I felt intensely guilty while he said that. I knew Jessie had every reason to call me out as a hypocrite since I had done nothing of the sort when we were alone. I fully expected him to right in front of everyone. Yet he still didn’t say a word about it. I wondered if he already had and Mike was just waiting for me to admit it. I didn’t but part of me wished I could bring myself to.

Master showed them what he chose for me to wear in public. My outfit consisted of a half-top t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. The half-top barely covered my nipples and left a LOT of under-boob visible. The jean-shorts weren’t shorts in the traditional sense either. Imagine someone cut two inches of denim around the center seams in shorts and tried to wear those instead. The crack of my ass was covered, and so was my pussy but most of my buttocks would be fully exposed in them. He gave me some high heels and told me to put on a lot of make-up.

The best way to describe this ensemble was that my sister was wearing an almost see-through t-shirt and jean short-shorts. By comparison, she would look conservatively dressed.

“Joy must learn to appreciate the privileges she took for granted. One of them is to wear what she wants, when she wants and how she wants. I can’t let her be naked in public but she will be as close to it as legally possible to keep her in a vulnerable mindset,” he explained.

Emily pointed out that a lot of girls dress slutty. “They like it. It makes them feel sexy,” she bragged knowingly. Emily herself wasn’t the kind to dress trashy but she had a lot of friends who did.

“That’s a good point, Emily.” Mike thanked her for bringing it up. “Those women are empowered to embrace their inner-slut. They choose when and how they want to be displayed. They set the parameters of engagement. They show what they want to show. Your mother wears what I want her to wear and if anyone sees a nip slip or a butt crack, she has to smile and not make them feel like shit for staring at her,” Mike said.

Emily could relate to that. She knew a girl at her school that had huge knockers and she loved to show them off. She also loved to make guys feel like perverts whenever they stared at her fat tits.

“Your mom isn’t supposed to feel sexy and empowered. She is supposed to feel trashy and on display. Has she ever dressed like this around any of you?” he asked.

No one could say I had. I usually wore long t-shirts and jeans even when it was hot out. Kim pointed out that even when I was a stripper, I was pretty conservative compared to the other girls. I typically wore long angelic flowing lingerie consisting of white tops and bottoms. I wanted men to PAY to see me take my clothes off. I didn’t want them to have a free show so I wouldn’t remove anything until the tips started flowing.

My sister was only a stripper for a few weeks. She thought nothing of wearing a slingshot bikini top and a micro-thong. It made her huge knockers and fat ass stand out. Black men absolutely loved how thick she was and I have to admit my sister seemed to thrive on the attention.

She often wore pretty skimpy outfits around the house too when company wasn’t around. She definitely wouldn’t have dared wear anything as skimpy as THIS outfit at home or in public even without guests. My sister was a little chubbier now than when she used to dance. I doubted she could pull off anything quite this risqué’ anyway.

The white t-shirt and short jeans she was wearing seemed pretty typical for her though. She also had a much bigger butt than me so some of her ass hung out in those tight shorts she was wearing. No one said a word about how she was dressed. That was just normal attire for Kim.

I didn’t get to wear my new clothes right away. He said I could put them on once we got where we were going. Mike invited everyone to join him in the R.V. He said they didn’t have to come, but my family didn’t have anything better to do. Even Emily was happy to get away from the trailer for a little while. I am sure Jessie could have stayed and played video games but I think he was more interested in what we did next.

Everyone admired Mike’s luxurious motorhome. It was a new model decked out with leather chairs and fancy appliances. Jerry asked Mike how big it was.

“My cock or the motorhome?” Mike chuckled before answering it was a 32 footer.

Kim smiled a little too much at the joke for Jerry’s taste. Jerry didn’t say anything though. He plopped himself down in the passenger seat and sulked.

Mike gave everyone except Jerry who didn’t want to move, a quick tour of the decked-out vehicle. There was plenty of room for Emily to ride in style down to Florida. She had access to the Internet, a 4K TV and her bed looked plush and comfortable.

The most notable improvement in everyone’s lives was the air conditioning. The hot Carolina sun baked Jerry’s trailer. The rusted aluminum construction acted like a conduit to trap heat. Once Mike cranked up the RV and we all started to cool off, everyone sighed with pleasure.

Mike pointed to a couch in the center of the RV and said he had made some customizations to it. He unstrapped a blanket at the base of the couch and revealed a small cage. I learned that this is where I’d ride. “There isn’t much room in there but you don’t need to be comfortable, Joy,” he said as he poked my ass with his finger. He stuffed me into the cage. My tits dragged on the ground and my butt was pressed up against metal grates while I knelt with my head practically in my own lap. The cage couldn’t have been much more than two feet tall. I knew I would soon have a waffle imprint on my butt from the heavy gauge wire cage, too.

Once everyone was seated and buckled up Master pulled out of Jerry’s yard and drove toward the nearest town. Everyone sat back and watched television except for Jerry. He stared at the road and seemed intent on acting like a whiny baby for a while.

Jerry and Kim don’t have cable TV. Mike had a Roku and he had premium access to just about everything you could imagine. There was literally TOO MUCH for my family to choose from.

The state-of-the-art Winnebago was equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge, and running water. It wasn’t that terrible well water either. Kim was fascinated with the sink and she drank the water and smiled like it was the best thing she’d ever tasted. She was in awe of Mike’s RV and the more everyone complimented it, the more Jerry sulked and slouched in the passenger seat.

Our first stop was the local strip mall. They had a dollar store, tobacco store, liquor store, gun store, barbershop, Amscot where everyone cashed their checks and a Burger King. The strip mall wasn’t much but it was the only thing close to us. Everyone knew us there.

Mike let me out of the cage but he made me plead with him first. He said that I needed to show my desire to do so and appreciation if I was.

Master looked disappointed at my attempt to beg but opened the cage anyway. “Thank you, Master, for letting me out of the cage,” I said once I’d crawled out. He promised me we would need to do a lot more work on that and I’d have to elaborate much more. He smacked my bottom and threw my clothes in my face. I quickly got dressed. I tried to tuck and pull the jean shorts so that they covered my entire ass crack and slit, but it seemed like I had to pick one or the other, so I chose to cover my slit.

The jean shorts might at best qualify as a glorified thong with a strip of denim between my legs and around my waist. You may have seen jean shorts so short that part of the pockets would hang out the leg holes. With these, there was barely enough material to keep the pockets attached. The back pockets had been completely cut away.

I realized I’d have to strut around dressed like a total whore in front of people who knew me and my heart was pounding with excitement. Master wanted me to hurry. “Is my butt plug covered, or can you see it from behind, Ma’am?” I asked Kim to check.

Kim giggled and adjusted my jeans and told me that was the best she could do. I later learned that about a quarter-inch of stainless steel was visible on either side of the seam of denim that ran up my ass crack.

The only thing good about the shorts was that they took the focus away from my tits. The shirt was so short that my hard nipples were almost visible when I walked. My pink color of my areolas were frequently not a secret at all. The half-shirt was probably better described as a “quarter-shirt” that covered my shoulders and the top part of my tits.

Emily laughed the hardest when I stepped out in the four-inch high heels and a small crowd of people we knew saw me. They whooped and hollered over how I was dressed. I got two kinds of looks while we shopped.

The first look was usually from a guy. He’d raise his eyebrows and smile like he was excited to see me.

The second look was usually from an irritated woman and she’d offer me a scornful look like I had just farted into her mouth.

I didn’t get any neutral reactions. People either stared and smiled or they stared and frowned. My pussy was dripping because the constant attention and humiliation was strangely exhilarating. I was entirely out of my comfort zone and hating it while I loved it.

Master asked Kim if there were things she needed at the dollar store. He offered to buy them for her but she politely refused.

Jerry asked her why in the world she would do that. He gave his selection of things he wanted to Mike and Mike happily paid for all of it for him. It was probably less than 30 bucks worth of stuff, but it just proved that Mike was a nice guy and Jerry was kind of a selfish twat.

Mike made me carry the things Jerry had picked out. Every now and then Mike would find something he could later use on me.

Clothespins, rope, a mop handle, and some pet toys. He selected a pink cat collar with a bell on it and put it on me right in the store. “This is your training collar. You will get a permanent collar when you pass your 90-day mark. A proper bimbo in training is always collared to remind her that she is owned and has a commitment to obey,” he said.

It was so surreal standing there and being ogled by the cashier. He wasn’t much older than Emily or Jessie. I was sure he went to the same high school that they did. I smiled at him and Emily rolled her eyes and groaned. Master slapped my bottom as we were leaving and told me to curtsy the next time I interacted with others. He also told me to smile more and seem less intimidating.

It wasn’t easy for me. I usually hate people. I especially hate talking to them. Yet I have one of those faces that make people want to come up and talk to me. Even though I typically tell them to fuck off, sometimes they still keep telling me their story or trying to make small talk. I hate it, but it is something I agreed to work on. I was supposed to look people in the eye and engage them. I didn’t do too well at it my first day trying.

We went to Burger King next. Jerry said that was stupid because Mike clearly had more steaks in his fridge. “We could go back to the house and eat those!” he suggested, his mouth already watering at the thought of more real steak...

Mike explained that he didn’t care for Burger King food but he wanted to demonstrate how I am supposed to act in public. “Sometimes I might chain Joy up to the dumpster and leave her out there while we eat. Today, I am going to let her come inside and eat with us,” he said.

“Huh, huh, you said cum inside,” Jessie did one of his Beavis and Butthead imitations and made everyone laugh, including Emily. Humor was important for this. Mike didn’t want everyone taking it too seriously. He did want me to be on my best behavior but he wanted everyone else to feel natural and enjoy themselves too. “I don’t want any of you to feel uncomfortable being seen in public with Joy,” he said.

“Too late for that,” Emily rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Mike chuckled and asked everyone what they wanted. He was happy to pay for the lunch. Kim thought that was incredibly generous.

Emily asked for food I knew she would never eat. She wanted two chicken sandwiches, one with lettuce and no mayonnaise and one with mayo but no lettuce. When he asked her about it, she said she knew they would fuck up her order and she just wanted to see which sandwich was more fucked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.