Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

The next day I ached all over from sleeping on the floor. I was sure the gnats and fleas that live in the carpet had a field day biting me up. I felt terrible that I had to sneak out of my sister’s room, but they liked to sleep in, and I had chores to do.

Master was sitting with Jessie when I walked into the living room. Mike had taken an interest in Jessie’s X-box games and asked him about them. It was something Jerry never did. He thought video games were the Government’s recruiting tools as part of some big world conspiracy. He must have thought it was okay for Jessie to play them anyway because he never did anything to stop him.

“Why aren’t you crawling, bitch?” Mike looked up at me with playful eyes.

“My hands are cuffed behind my back, Master,” I pointed out.

“Did you get permission to walk out of the room?” Mike suddenly became very serious and critical of my behavior.

“No, Master, Mr. Jerry, and Mrs. Kim were sleeping,” I replied as submissively as I could. I was nervous. I had given this man permission to punish me and criticize me. I felt like he was right to judge me, but I hated feeling like I had fucked up.

Jessie giggled as I stood there nervously and trembled.

Mike ordered me to assume the inspection position and I turned around to face my ass toward him and Jessie and held my cheeks open. “Where is your butt plug?” he asked.

“Maybe it fell into her fart chasm and needs to be fished out,” My nephew teased me. He loved fart humor. I tried not to make a sour face when he suggested my asshole was a fart chasm, but I couldn’t prevent myself from scowling.

“Did your butt plug fall into your fart chasm, Joy?” Mike asked me in a condescending tone that suggested I was irresponsible. My spine shivered from the intense humiliation, and scrutiny Master was dumping on me.

The fact that my nephew was privy to what was happening made those feelings far worse. I think if he wasn’t present and Master had said those words to me, I wouldn’t have felt a growing sense of shame. The realization that Jessie knew me as Amanda and would never see me that way again may have been part of that feeling. It may have also been that I care more about what someone who knows me thinks of me then I would someone I may never see again.

“No, Sir, Mr. Jerry took it out and didn’t put it back in,” I replied passively. I tried not to scowl or grit my teeth. I hoped I appeared contrite.

“Were you unable to squat over your plug and sit down on it to get it back up your ass where it belongs?” Mike asked me as if that should have been obvious.

I pleaded with him not to be angry and said I didn’t know I had to do that.

“The Demonstrations were as much for your benefit as they were for your family. You were told to crawl unless given permission. Were you given permission?” he asked.

“No, Master,” I replied, and I started to get down on the floor. He told me it was too late for that and that I was going to get punished for that as well as abandoning my butt plug.

“Jessie, I have to punish your Aunt. I can take her outside to the R.V if punishing her here will make you uncomfortable,” he told Jessie. Master made it seem like things would get very heated soon, which made me nervous and excited.

Jessie pretended not to mind, but I know he was actually EXCITED to see me get punished. He expected that I would be spanked and I assumed that was what would happen as well.

Mike buckled two small leather belts, one around each calf and thigh then drawing them together so that I could not stand up straight except by balancing on my knees. It was difficult and painful on my knees yet I managed. He kept my hands cuffed behind my back and shoved a piece of bread up my ass. Then he instructed me to waddle and quack around the house like a duck.

He ripped little bits of bread off and wadded them up into balls every now and again. Then Master threw them at me and expected me to eat them off the ground.

Jessie couldn’t stop laughing. He asked if he could take a picture of me. I knew he had been snapping photos when Mike wasn’t watching. Jessie said he wanted to remember me like this. I was so utterly humiliated, but I flapped my elbows like wings and quacked angrily while I waddled around.

“Yeah, I saw you take pictures of her before. I am sure a lot of people will when they see her in public. If you give me your email address, I’ll make sure she sends you some pictures of her training. I am sure you’ll like to see the string bikini I have for her to wear on the beach! It really is just a string,” Mike said.

Jessie loved that and said he wished he was coming with us to watch my training.

“Hah, Well, I am sure my son would love to meet you. He plays video games too!” Mike replied.

“You have a son?” Jessie seemed shocked and dismayed that Mike had anyone at home.

“Yeah, does it surprise you that I was able to procreate? “Mike said coyly while I nipped at their feet and flapped my arms. Mike ripped off a tiny piece of bread from the slice hanging out of my ass and tossed it on the ground for me to try to bend over and pick up with my mouth. It was more difficult than it sounds.

“You just didn’t mention you have a family,” Jessie replied. I knew he wanted to take a piece of bread that was hanging between my butt cheeks and toss it for me to eat. He didn’t dare, though.

“I have a wife and two sons. My eldest son doesn’t live with me. Jim drives a semi-truck. Eddie is about your age, and he likes video games, surfing, and girls – but probably not in that order,” Mike said.

“Does he know that my Aunt is coming to live with you?” Jessie looked jealous of Eddie all of a sudden even though he had never met him.

“Yes, my wife is a submissive. She doesn’t live by the same rules your mom will, but Eddie has seen her naked plenty of times. I doubt he will have much interest in Joy. She is a little too old for him,” Mike smirked.

I spent the rest of the morning quacking like a duck. Mike made me do it until my sister and Emily woke up. Jerry got up much later that day.

He did stop and talk to me, though. We spoke at great length about our past and his goals for me while we were online before this ever began. He had been a little standoffish with me to have those conversations once he arrived. We were focused on the demonstrations, and his comments were mostly limited to telling me how to act, clean, and what I could do better as a submissive.

When Mike and I were alone, he asked me some questions about how I was feeling and what had been the hardest part. I wasn’t sure what to tell him. It had all felt hard, and yet I was as committed as ever to following through with this.

I told him about my daughter thinking I was scamming him and wondering what angle I was playing. I told him about the unrewarding sex with Jerry last night. Master was shocked that Kim kissed me. He assumed she might have waited for me to be the one to kiss her.

“I doubt Kim is into me, Master. She watches Jerry Springer almost religiously, so I know she knows about sisters who get it on regularly. She must have remembered what seeing us kiss, did to guys at the club, and maybe wanted to get Jerry hot again. She also might have just been drunk and lonely, Sir,” I admitted.

What I didn’t say was that I didn’t think my sister had any interest in incest although I hadn’t asked her what she was thinking since I hadn’t really had a chance to, nor did I want to know. I certainly didn’t feel like that, so I couldn’t imagine her wanting to create her own Springer moment with me.

Master nodded that he understood. “Kim seems just like you described her. I don’t really understand why she’s actually with Jerry, though. He certainly doesn’t improve her self-image, and he seems like he doesn’t like her very much. He definitely doesn’t encourage her to dream or to help her find ways to expand her horizons as a partner would usually do. She’s bubbly, funny, and outgoing, from what I’ve seen, yet she’s stuck here in the boondocks allowing herself to be stifled. Did you have anything to do with her accepting she’ll never be anything but a fat, lazy mom incapable of changing her lot in life? It seems just like something you’d do to make yourself feel better about the way YOU were as Amanda.”

That was a lot to unpack. I told him that I probably had reinforced her negative self-image. “Misery loves company. I don’t have any excuses other than now I regret how she really isn’t going anywhere in life. She is too passive to leave Jerry. Even if I convinced her to leave him, she doesn’t have the money to live on her own. This is Jerry’s trailer, but they live off her welfare and child support check. They are kind of stuck together, Sir,” I said.

Even if I told my sister to leave Jerry, I knew once I was gone, she’d end up back with him because she doesn’t want to be on her own. I was sure she would take Jessie just like I would take Emily. I have gone for a long time without any sort of relationship. My sister, on the other hand has never had a period where she wasn’t in a relationship with a guy since she was 13 years old. Jerry would convince her to come right back, and they would continue to make each miserable after I left.

Master talked about Jessie as well. “Jesse’s a good kid, isn’t he? He’s a lot smarter than anyone seems to give him credit for, and already he’s changing his opinion of you, I think. I mean, he’s still afraid of you, but you’ve made headway in getting him to see that he no longer needs to be,” he said.

“Yeah, I’ll miss him,” I admitted. I remember changing his diaper. My sister and I had our kids around the same time, and we used to babysit for one another. My sister babysat for me WAY more than I babysat for her back then. She liked dealing with babies, though, and I am lazy.

“You will send a status report to him frequently, so he knows how you are doing and photographs of yourself being trained,” Master said.

I knew my nephew was a pervert, and he’d like that. I didn’t argue with my Master. I knew there were millions of pictures of naked women on the internet and that I’d end up getting reposted to some website. It was inevitable in my new role as a slave and house pet. It wasn’t something I was looking forward to, but at least I’d be buried in the mountains of other women who shared the same fate.

“I think he has a crush on you,” Master said.

I hardly thought that was the case. I told Master that when he was little, I used to hold him by his ankles over the toilet and threaten to dunk his head while I flushed it, just as a goof. “I think he just likes looking at boobs and any set of tits will do, Master.”

Master wasn’t so sure, but he told me to continue being helpful and polite toward my family and patted my head. “You are doing well. Keep it up, and I’ll grant you a reward when we are on the road,” he promised.

He finally let me piss and shit. He made breakfast for them, and I cleaned up and ate scraps when they were done. I am used to mostly eating off-brand cereal for breakfast. Kim and I are terrible cooks, and we don’t have a lot of groceries because Jerry seldom takes her shopping. Kim doesn’t drive, and neither do I.

Table scraps of eggs, bacon, and pancakes tasted terrific. Emily gobbled her food up and cleaned her plate. Mike was an excellent cook, and he took pride in making our food.

“Why don’t you make my mom cook?” Emily asked him over breakfast.

“Your mom is good for cleaning, yard work, sucking and fucking but not cooking,” Mike answered her. I had told Mike I never picked up my mother’s knack for cooking.

“I wouldn’t know. All she has ever made me was microwave dinners,” Emily wasn’t exaggerating. I never cooked, but I thought I was doing her a favor because I can burn oatmeal. My biscuits would make indestructible hockey pucks.

Kim wolfed down the breakfast and seemed very flirtatious this morning. My sister didn’t usually wear a bra, but the shirt she had on didn’t even do much to hide her fat nipples.

It was unusual for her to wear something so sheer to the table. She also had on shorts much too tight for her big ass. I would have made fun of her for wearing “Daisy Dukes,” but I no longer had that privilege.

I don’t know if Jerry fucked her after I left, but she looked carefree like she had been freshly fucked.

She was also extremely interested in Mike and asked him a lot of questions about himself and his background. She seemed convinced he was from England or perhaps confused and thought New Zealand was IN England.

That afternoon Mike had me demonstrate puppy training. He said I would spend a lot of time as furniture and an object but that I would also be de-humanized and learn to behave like the dumb beast that I am. “Pony training is a little more elaborate, but puppy training is very effective,” he explained.

He replaced my butt plug with a black rubber tail and made me wiggle my ass like a dog. He asked Emily to paint a black nose and whiskers on my face with an eyeliner pencil. Then he tossed some puppy toys on the ground and made me fetch them by crawling.

“Sit up and beg.” He held a yellow rubber bone over my head. I lifted myself up onto my knees and put my hands in front of my chest and let my tongue hang out. The more I practiced, the more I forgot I was a person and acted like a dog. I sniffed people’s feet, barked when they told me to speak, and did dumb little tricks like roll over and play dead.

“This is supposed to make her a better person, huh?” Jerry was already hitting his bong as he strolled out of the bedroom. His robe was half-on, and he didn’t try to hide his bony chest.

Mike explained that it was one tool of many in his toolbox. “This is a training exercise designed to reinforce the principle that Joy exists to amuse her betters. She has no dignity in this position. She is a house pet. It’s also kind of fun,” Mike said. He wanted everyone to know it wasn’t going to be all whips and chains or torture.

“My house is not the Spanish Inquisition section of town,” Mike explained with a smile.

Emily held up a finger and made a quirky face. “No one would expect THAT!” she said.

Mike was the only one who got the Monty Python reference. He laughed. My daughter has a well-hidden nerdy side, and she knows a lot of useless trivia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.